InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Chapter 2
 
Kagome groaned and turned to her clock.
 
3:22 AM
 
`What the heck woke me up?' Kagome thought sitting up. She walked out into the living room to watch a little tv in hopes it would make her drowsy. She situated herself comfortably on the tan suede couch as she flipped through the channels.
 
“Oof!” SMASH
 
Kagome turned to look over at Inuyasha's door and couldn't help but blush and laugh slightly. It sounded like someone had knocked something over, but she wasn't about to really mull about what was going on inside of that room.
 
“ Hm so that explains what could have woken me up.” Not that it was rocket science to really figure it out. She had moved in a week ago and this was becoming something of a routine. More often than not Inuyasha would bring home a girl or come home looking exhausted.
 
 
 
“ Oh Inuyashie-Baby!” The girl pressed her lips closed to keep in her moans of complete ecstasy. Gripping his tanned muscular arms the girl threw her head back.
 
Inside Inuyasha's head he was picturing his roommate climaxing around his arousal, her inner muscles squeezing the life out of his member. Her perfectly round breasts bouncing as he pounded into her. Screaming his name with her back arched as he kissed and nipped at her smooth milky white skin. That image in his head threw him over the edge. “ Ohhh Michiko.” Inuyasha muttered the name fighting from calling out Kagome's.
 
“ It's Mariko!!” The girl hissed, that certainly brought her out of the moment. Talk about a mood killer.
 
“ Aww Mariko, baby I'm sorry.” The girl slowly pulled herself off of Inuyasha.
 
 
 
Inuyasha's door swung open and an attractive girl came out, just like all the others who came over. The girl looked pissed so Kagome didn't bother to say hello. She smiled to Kagome politely as though they were passing one another in the grocery store. She slipped on the shoes she left by the door and walked out of the apartment. After the girl walked out of the apartment and shut the door Kagome burst into laughter. Inuyasha's door was still open and he came out to lean in the doorway with a sheet wrapped around his waist. Kagome stopped laughing when he came into view.
 
` Think not funny thoughts Kagome.' She thought to herself before becoming overcome with a fit of the giggles once again.
 
“ What's so funny wench?”
 
“ Oh nothing.” Kagome smiled innocently. He raised an eyebrow smirking this simple act caused Kagome's heartbeat to quicken. She'd figured out that every time he smirked at her it stirred unknown feelings inside her.
 
GRRAAARRGHH
 
Inuyasha's stomach suddenly growled. “Hungry?” Kagome asked with a laugh.
 
“ Just a little.” Inuyasha yawned stretching slightly. “ I've used up a lot of my energy and I'd don't have any idea how.” He said jokingly.
 
“ Take a nap I'll wake you when I'm done cooking.”
 
“ You don't have to.. It's past 4 in the morning already.” Inuyasha didn't want to burden the girl, she had cooked every meal he had in this house.
 
“ I know I don't have to silly. I'll wake you when it's ready.” Kagome smiled to Inuyasha, her smiles always made him want to do crazy things. Like acting like a shmuck by giving her flowers and chocolates. Inuyasha shook off the feeling from his slight lack in food. He walked off into his own room shutting the door behind him.
 
 
Inuyasha sniffed the air sleepily.. ` Mmm…Smell food…Smell girl… Smell Kagome.' Inuyasha thought getting up. He scratched his head with only one bleary eye open and ventured off into the direction of the delicious smell. The aroma of food reached his nose and his stomach growled.
 
“ Nice to see you up sleepyhead!” Kagome beamed scooping rice from the rice cooker onto a plate. Inuyasha sat at the table instantly digging into the food. “ When are you going to cook?” Kagome jokingly asked.
 
“ I can guarantee every time I cook we'll be eating ramen or Easy Mac.”
 
“ I hate Easy Mac.. I can stand regular macaroni and cheese but Easy Mac is just icky.”
 
“ Icky?” Inuyasha said already finishing off his food.
 
“ Yes, icky.” She offered him more but he shook his head. “ If you ever cook for me.. Correction. WHEN you cook for me it has to actually be a meal. Not frozen chicken nuggets or a bowl of cereal.”
 
“ Feh.. Chicken nuggets and a bowl of cereal could be a meal on its own. An entrée and dessert.” Inuyasha placed his bowl in the sink rinsing it then placing it in the dishwasher.
 
“ Geez, what did your parents feed you when you were a child?”
 
“ Well the cooks made lots of stuff. Always foreign food..” Inuyasha said thoughtfully.
 
“ Oh yea..” Kagome laughed. “ I forgot you're worth millions.” Inuyasha thought she was kidding but looking at her face she really HAD forgotten.
 
“ How the hell could you forget?”
 
“ Oh heck I don't know.” Kagome yawned as she took a seat at the kitchen table. She rested her head against the table but turned to face Inuyasha who was still eating.
 
“ Tired?”
 
“ Mhmm.” Kagome eyes were beginning to close. Suddenly she felt herself lift into the air. Opening up an eye she saw Inuyasha lifting up slowly carrying her like a child in his arms with great ease. She relaxed breathing in the scent of the forest in spring and smiled to herself. ` He smells good.'
 
 
 
Several hours later Kagome was up and hoping a nice shower would help to wake her up. After her invigorating shower Kagome wrapped the towel around her body fastening it with a few safety pins and then walked out into the kitchen. She opened up a cabinet to see if she needed to buy more ramen and began to laugh at her roommate who's tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth.
 
Inuyasha had just walked out of his bedroom to see his gorgeous roommate in only a towel. He couldn't help thinking she was like a Christmas present and the towel was her wrapping paper. Sure he'd seen plenty of women wearing less but something inside him made him want to rip off the towel and take her on the kitchen counter, then table, then couch, then floor and so forth.
 
“ Put your tongue back in your mouth. I know you've seen a whole bunch of women more scantily dressed than me.” Kagome told Inuyasha. He smirked at her and walked into the kitchen and leaned against the kitchen table.
 
“ Yea, I've seen a lot prettier girls in a lot less.” Kagome folded her arms and stuck her tongue out at him. “Do you always walk around in a towel?”
 
“ Not always just after I shower. Does it bother you? I could stop.” Inuyasha thought for a moment. “Inuyasha?”
 
“ Feh, I don't care wench.” Kagome rolled her eyes jumping onto the couch flipping on cartoons of course.
 
“ You are so..” Kagome began.
 
“ So what Ms. Higurashi?”
 
“ So…”
 
“ Indescribable, oh I know.. You're pretty damn indescribable too.” Kagome scoffed and stuck her tongue out at Inuyasha. “ Why'd that girl last night look so pissed?”
Inuyasha laughed nervously.
 
“ Said the wrong name while we were having sex.”
 
“ Oh,” Kagome turned bright crimson.
 
“ Actually it's been a big problem lately.. Been a little distracted.”
 
“ Then maybe you should stop until you're focused again.” Kagome said smirking. “Maybe then I can actually get some sleep.”
 
“ Very funny little girl.” Inuyasha said sarcastically.
 
 
=========
 
A/N: Grarrr I hate this chapter. I know I know. “ Then why'd you write it?” Hell I dunno.. Had to I suppose. It's just one of those damn filler chapters. I have a lot of big plans for this thing and if chapter 2 still bugs me I'll just remove it.