InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha and never will.
 
Chapter 11
 
 
Inuyasha watched Kagome from across the couch as she watched tv. Amazed at how much more comfortable she'd grown with him over the past months. Was this even the same girl he had let into his apartment months ago? It was almost impossible to picture this was the same meek girl who knocked on his door.
 
“ Inuyasha! Will you quit staring.. I'm trying to watch tv here!” Kagome barked drawing Inuyasha back from his thoughts. He mumbled incoherent words making Kagome laugh. “What are you thinking of?” `Think quick Inuyasha.' He thought to himself.. He had to come up with something witty quick.
 
“ Why the hell we came here in the first place if we're just going to sit on the couch and watch cartoons. We could have watched tv at home.” Inuyasha mentally praised himself for his quick thinking. Now it was Kagome's turn to mumble dumbly trying to think of a reason this was any different than being at home.
 
“ Well your mom said you never visit!.. Uh where IS your mom?” Kagome asked, confused.. She hadn't seen any of Inuyasha's family or servants since dinner.
 
“ You know what… I don't know.” Inuyasha sniffed the air.. There were no scents.. Of anyone with the exception of Kagome and himself.. That was impossible. “ I know you guys are all there!!! Your spell ain't workin' come on out or else when I DO find you.. You'll be in BIG trouble.” Inuyasha growled. One by one people began popping out of random hiding places.. First Jakken, Yuka who was the maid, Sesshoumaru, Izayoi and even Inutaisho. “ Dad.. I'm disappointed.. I expected so much more from you.” Inuyasha said sarcastically causing Inutaisho to glare at his son with mild annoyance.
 
“ Your mom made me.. Oh yea son?” Inuyasha looked at his father who smirked. Kagome kept in her giggle, so Inuyasha's smirk came from his father. “Fuck off.”
 
“ Geez Old Man was that necessary?”
 
“ Call me Old Man one more time you lose your trust fund.” Inutaisho said coldly. Izayoi smirked to her son who looked frightened.. `Okay maybe Inuyasha's smirk came from his mother too?' Thought Kagome.
 
“ Okay folks.. It's not that I'm not enjoying this entertaining show.. But I'm completely exhausted.” Kagome yawned standing up. “ I think I'm ready to go to bed.” Inuyasha tried not to smirk at his lecherous thoughts but failed miserably. “ Not like that you moron!” Kagome glared at Inuyasha. “ Goodnight.” Kagome sweetly said before going off to the guest room.
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome slipped on the dark green cotton yukata that Jaken had left for her in the bedroom. She explored the room a bit, peeking inside drawers and out the windows at the view of the spacious garden outside.
 
Slowly Kagome crept into Inuyasha's room, it was just a little bit past dawn and she was already bored. He was sleeping peacefully his comforter covering his lower half.
 
` He looks so comfortable.' Kagome mused now debating whether or not to do what she was about to. He looked absolutely gorgeous, perfectly tanned and muscular body.. The perfectly sculpted abs that she so badly wanted to run her fingers over. She gulped shaking the thoughts from her head.
 
“ Morn-Oof!” Kagome had jumped into the air towards the bed when two muscular arms pulled her straight down.
 
“ What do you think you're doing bitch?” Inuyasha said huskily to the girl on top of his chest. He suddenly had the urge to attack her neck, in a loving.. well maybe not in a loving way but in a lustful way. That neck that called him to kiss her, fuck her, mark her, love her. Kagome's voice brought him back to reality.
 
“ Uhh.. waking you up actually. I'm bored.” Kagome pouted, she was blushing and Inuyasha couldn't avoid the slight scent of her arousal. Inuyasha rolled the girl off of him before turning onto his side facing away from her. He had to otherwise he would kiss her.
 
“ Too bad little girl. I'm fuckin' tired..” Kagome was feeling a little bold this morning and placed a hand on his arm slowly caressing it as she whispered.
 
“ How tired?” Inuyasha growled turning to face the girl. She had an amused look on her face. She was toying with him. He knew that she would never do anything like that.. especially with him. They were just friends. Just friends.
 
“ Fine, you win woman.” Inuyasha got up from the bed and Kagome made a loud `eep' when she saw that Inuyasha wasn't wearing any clothes. She'd never seen a man naked but the sight of him made her mind explode with want. Kagome thanked the heavens that his back was turned otherwise he would have seen her staring. Staring at that body, she wanted to steal a peak at Inuyasha's…but she couldn't.. she really couldn't because before she tried he spoke.“ Didn't your mother even tell you it's rude to stare?”
 
` How could he see me staring?' She thought with horror as he took some clothes out of his dresser before beginning to change. Kagome felt her cheeks heat up as she blushed and she buried herself beneath Inuyasha's comforter. “Are you decent?” Kagome asked from beneath the comforter, her voice slightly muffled.
 
“ Yea, even though you saw everything.” Inuyasha chuckled as Kagome came out bright red. “ So what do you wanna do today princess?”
 
“ Princess?” Kagome asked raising an eyebrow and laughing. “ What is there to do?”
 
“ Sleep.” Inuyasha decided jumping back into the bed. Kagome shrieked with surprise then snuggled into the comfy mattress.
 
Knock Knock
“ Little Brother?”
 
Sesshoumaru called from the hallway. Kagome opened up the bedroom door and Sesshoumaru smirked.
 
“ Oh don't you be a hentai too.” Kagome groaned. “ I thought you were more refined than that barbarian.” Inuyasha glared playfully at Kagome.
 
“ I said nothing.” Sesshoumaru said throwing his hands up in the air. “ Breakfast is ready downstairs.” Inuyasha suddenly began sniffing the air softly, his stomach rumbled after smelling waffles.
 
 
 
After breakfast Inuyasha took Kagome out into the gardens behind the house.
 
“ I love this house!” `And you.. I think.' Kagome told Inuyasha who was currently lighting a cigarette.
 
“ We got better houses than this, we got the summer house by the beach, the house in Kyoto and a cabin and a house up in the mountains.” Inuyasha counted off on his fingers.
 
“ Geez.. How can you even remember all that?” `He can barely remember the names of the girls who come over…'
 
“ Feh.” Was the only response that came out of the hanyou. She wanted to pry, wanted to ask why he didn't like visiting. His family seemed rather close but he was pulling away.. Always distant. Never dealing with anything serious. He took a deep drag from his cigarette.
 
The thoughts weighing Inuyasha's mind shone through his caramel eyes. Kagome grabbed his arm as they walked hoping this tiny act of affection would help him to open up. `Kagome you idiot you haven't told him the truth about your life back home either.' Kagome mentally cursed herself as they walked.
 
“ They look cute!” Izayoi giggled from her balcony seeing her son and Kagome walk out in the garden.
 
“ Stop spying on them.” Inutaisho tried to pull his wife into the house gently. “If they see you they'll be.. or actually our SON will be FURIOUS!” Izayoi giggled again shrugging.
 
“ But it's my baby.. I think he's in love.” She revealed thoughtfully about how it seemed like only yesterday her son was born with droopy white dog ears and a chubby little face.
 
“ Sweetheart, don't jinx them.” Izayoi squealed biting her lip happily.
 
“ You think he's in love too huh!” Inutaisho nodded and rolled his eyes. Of course his son was in love, it was so obvious.. But did Inuyasha know he was in love?
 
 
 
 
“ Please call me more, honey bear!” Izayoi called as Inuyasha and Kagome waved goodbye.
 
“ Mom…” Inuyasha blushed at his mother's pet name. Was it really necessary that she reveal every single stupid name she had created for him over the years?
 
“ Honey bear?” Kagome whispered thoroughly amused. She smirked, she was definitely going to have to use that one as blackmail one day.
 
“ Shut up.” Inuyasha rasped harshly only making Kagome laugh.
 
“ You have to come to my birthday soirée Kagome. And I know exactly what you both can get me! And if not for my birthday then for Christmas.” Izayoi happily said looking at the two college students.
 
“ Whatever it is we'll get you the most expensive and rare of it's kind.” Inuyasha grinned thinking it was a vase or something.
 
“ Grandchildren!”
 
“ Uh.. I don't think we can legally BUY you grandchildren.” Inuyasha laughed nervously as he pulled Kagome into his car.
 
“ I know that silly. Bye Inuyasha! Bye Kagome!” Izayoi waved as they pulled out of the gates.
 
“ That wasn't so bad now was it?” Kagome smiled to Inuyasha who smirked.
 
“ I guess.” Inuyasha began to chuckle. “ Grandchildren?”
 
 
 
They arrived home completely drained even thought it was a short visit to Inuyasha's parents' home. Both walked through the door.
 
“ I'm bushed.” Kagome grumbled completely open to just collapsing on the couch to nap.
 
“ I'm just fuckin' tired…” Kagome curled up on the couch burying her face into the suede material. Inuyasha nudged the girl with his foot. “ Move over…” Kagome growled a little bit, Inuyasha definitely found it amusing that Kagome had picked up his growling habit.
 
“ Ouch.” Kagome yelped as Inuyasha accidentally kneeing her in the back. He curled up behind her pulling a blanket over the two of them. “ I hope you don't think you're actually going to sleep on this couch with me.” Kagome mumbled sleepily to the hanyou.
 
“ I actually did.” He was so close to sleeping but SHE had to realize that he was close to her.. Loving the closeness of her and her wonderful scent.
 
“ You're going to have to move..” She told him gently shoving him off the couch.. He landed with a loud thump onto the floor groaning.
 
“ The room's SOOO far!” Inuyasha grumbled lazily thinking about dragging the girl off the couch and stealing her spot.
 
“ Fine. But hands to yourself.” Kagome said firmly as she pulled the man back up onto the couch before closing her eyes.