InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 13
 
 
 
Inuyasha approached the apartment door and sniffed the air. `Food.' He opened up the door and yelled. “ Honey I'm home!” Kagome waved a hello from the kitchen but shushed him with a finger as she spoke into the phone.
 
“ Mmhmm, yea I'm listening momma.” Kagome said as she was stirring some spaghetti sauce. “ Uh huh.. Momma I gotta go. Of course. I will Momma.. Bye.” Kagome sighed after shutting off the phone. “ I swear.. She treats me like I'm still five.”
 
“ You act like it sometimes.” Inuyasha snickered. Kagome gave him a little glare then pointed a finger at him.
 
“ I made dinner, unless you want to eat a frozen burrito I suggest you be nice.” Inuyasha raised his hands up in submission before grabbing a plate of spaghetti.
 
“ My dad called,” He said chomping on some garlic bread. “ Demanding we stay the entire 4 day weekend at the house for my mom's birthday.”
 
Kagome would have grumbled, but then figured.. If Inuyasha's family was fond of her.. Then that was a good thing.. Right? “ What are you going to get her?” Kagome asked leaning against the table.
 
“ I was thinking WE should get her a car.” Kagome began laughing. “ Too much?”
 
“ Just a smidge.” Kagome said sarcastically as Inuyasha put his plate in the sink. Inuyasha went outside to smoke a cigarette and Kagome went to follow. “ Get her some jewelry or something. Something personal.”
 
“ A car's not personal?”
 
“ No.”
 
“ Feh.” He snubbed out his cigarette on the balcony before watching it fall to the ground.
 
“ Sango and Miroku are having a party.” Kagome stated as she too watched the cigarette fall.
 
“ Feh, I know that. We should probably get going huh.”
 
“ We?”
 
“ Unless you want to walk in the dark by yourself, or take separate cars and waste gas.”
 
“ Heck no!” Kagome huffed crossing her arms. “ Hurry up I'll be done in under 5 minutes.” She opened the sliding glass door.
 
“ You lie.. All women take at least half an hour.” Inuyasha said disbelieving.
 
“ If I didn't know any better Mr. Takahashi I would think that's a challenge. But I know you wouldn't challenge a defenseless girl.” Kagome batted her eyelashes before disappearing into her room. Inuyasha went into his room throwing on a red button up shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He walked out only to see Kagome smirking at the television. She was ready faster than he thought, she had on just a touch of lip gloss, a skin tight black shirt and hip hugging dark jeans.
 
“ Told you.” Kagome smiled triumphantly. “ Let's go.”
 
 
 
Inside of Miroku and Sango's apartment loud music was blaring and there were people Kagome had never seen before in her life. There were cases of beer and loads of different kinds of hard alcohol.
 
“ This is my type of party.” Inuyasha smirked immediately leaving Kagome to go over to the get himself a drink. The second he walked into the kitchen there were bottle upon bottle of hard liquor.. He was in alcohol heaven. Kagome gulped, she had never been to a party like this before. She looked for Sango and found her picking up empty cups.
 
“ K-Kagome.. This is NOT how I wanted this to be.” Sango was almost in tears. Kagome hugged her friend tight trying to comfort her. The foul scent of alcohol filled the heated air. With the amount of people in the apartment it had to be a fire hazard.
 
“ Where's Miroku?” Kagome asked helping Sango clean up some spilled beer.
 
“ That asshole is drunk off his ass somewhere…” Sango angrily spat as she pushed her way through the crowds to throw away the trash. “ I thought Inuyasha came with you.”
 
“ He did.. He walked off the second we got in the door to get himself a drink.” Kagome sighed, it seemed only she and Sango were sober in the entire apartment. They continued to clean for the next hour then locked the bedrooms after catching a few people trying to use sneak into them.
 
“ Touch me again and I'll knee you in a very bad place!” Kagome threatened to a drunken student. The student threw his hands up acting innocent.
 
“ Fine I give up.. but if you change your mind…” Kagome wrinkled her nose and turned her head.
 
“ GET OFF THE COUCH!” Sango screeched at a person standing on top of her white couch.
 
“M-make mee.” The drunken college student slurred. Sango pushed her way roughly through people and roughly threw the guy onto the floor. He slid a few feet groaning in pain, complaining about rug burn.
 
“ IF I SEE ANYONE DESTROYING ANY OF MY FURNITURE THEY DIE!” Sango threatened. After that people were more careful about their drinks not spilling though their noise level remained at thunderous. Out of no where Miroku was standing on a recliner, a few unknown, highly inebriated girls hanging off his arms and he raised a beer into the air. His words slurred as he spoke.
 
“ I hope everyone is enjoying themselves as much as I am!” People cheered raising their drinks into the air. “ Has everyone met Shiri and Yuma?” The two drunken girls giggled as they held his arms. Sango's fists were clenched and it looked like she was going to explode with anger. “ I thought everyone should know they are absolutely gorgeous naked!!”
 
“ Miroku!” Inuyasha's drunken call was heard from the kitchen. “ Dude where are you?” Miroku laughed kissing each of the girls on him on the tops of their heads.
 
“ Inuyasha? I'm right here! Dude, I haven't seen you all night.” Miroku hopped down from the recliner he was still standing on. Inuyasha like Miroku had a few unknown girls attached to him. After finding one another they took a few shots of whiskey and rum. The party had started dying down and many people had wandered back across the hall to their own apartments and some outside to relieve their upset stomachs.
 
“ Trust that when he's sober.. I'm gonna kill him.” Sango said through gritted teeth. “ Can you believe that TWO TIMING, BACK STABBING, FURNITURE RUINING HENTAI?!” Kagome hugged Sango.
 
“ Call me tomorrow?”
 
“ Of course.. Where's Inuyasha?” Sango asked looking around.
 
“ Aw man.” Kagome sighed looking around the apartment. After checking the bedrooms she was relieved he wasn't in there with those two skanky girls she saw earlier. She went out onto the balcony where he seemed to be `busy' with not one but two girls. Kagome sighed pulling up Inuyasha onto his feet nearly falling as he almost lost his balance.
 
“ Hey Kagome!” Inuyasha smiled using Kagome's shoulder as an armrest. The scent of alcohol brought back bad memories of that night Kouga had…
 
“ Get your own!” One of the girls whined holding onto one of Inuyasha's legs.
 
“ Sorry ladies. I have to take him home.” Kagome voice was venomous. The girl released Inuyasha's leg and pouted.
 
“ Where are we going?” Inuyasha slurred as Kagome led him out of Sango's apartment.
 
A/N: I want reviews **pouts pathetically** pleeeaasse.