InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Chapter 41

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: LONNNG awaited chapter ya?
 
Disclaimer: Insert standard disclaimer here.
 
Ch 41
 
Kagome smoothed out the invisible wrinkles from her lavender silk chiffon knee length dress. It complimented her skin color well and hung off of her body well. It was late in the afternoon and she had no idea what Inuyasha was planning. He had been in and out of her apartment AND his apartment all day long. While applying the last of her lipstick Kagome heard a knock on the door.
 
When she opened the door she was assaulted by the lovely fragrance of two dozen colorful roses in a pretty vase. Kagome laughed lightly at the sight of Inuyasha obscured by flowers. She took the vase from Inuyasha and placed it on the table. "What fantastic colors!" Kagome said inspecting the various colored roses. "They come in blue?!" She leaned down over the roses and smelled them.
 
"Yea, red roses seemed a little played to death with us." Inuyasha scooped up Kagome into his arms. "You look gorgeous." Nuzzling into her neck he basked in Kagome's natural sweet smell. Kagome sighed and grasped Inuyasha's face in her hands then kissed him sweetly.
 
"If we don't get going soon we'll never leave." Kagome whispered against his lips. His hands were already roving over her body, caressing and memorizing her curves. "Inu..."
 
"Fine." With a few scorching kisses on her neck Inuyasha pulled away reluctantly. He took her hand in his and they left Kagome's apartment.
 
 
   
"Where are we going?" Kagome asked curiously. Inuyasha looked over to Kagome and smiled secretively.
 
"You'll see."
 
Kagome peered out the car window as the lights of Tokyo passed before her eyes. She gave a contented sigh as they passed The Peninsula hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in all of Tokyo. Holding back a snicker Inuyasha pulled in front of the hotel to valet park.
 
"Are we eating here?!" Kagome asked excitedly as they exited the car. "Which restaurant are we eating at?!"
 
"Hei Fung Terrace." Inuyasha said smiling down at Kagome.
 
They entered the restaurant and Kagome's eyes widened with wonder. It was beautiful.
 
 
   
After eating Inuyasha took Kagome on a walk around the exterior of the hotel. "Thank you Inuyasha. Dinner was wonderful." She placed a small kiss on his cheek.
 
"The night's not over yet." Inuyasha smirked. "I got us a room." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively and got a playful swat from Kagome.
 
" Are you kidding me?! That's several THOUSAND yen!"
 
Inuyasha snorted and pulled out a room key from his pocket. "Worth it. We need this. I never got to do this while I was in Tokyo." He took her hand and led her back inside and into the elevator.
 
"I don't even have my things! I need to tell Sango!" Kagome said with enthusiasm.
 
"Don't worry about it Princess. I got an overnight bag for you in the room already. I planned it all out." Kagome threw her arms around Inuyasha tightly. “I promised you a romantic evening and I intend to keep that promise.”
 
Once in the room Kagome was amazed at the overall size of the room. It had a large bedroom. A living room overlooking the town and a telescope to look out. There were large windows in the living room. Kagome squealed with delight when she entered the spacious bathroom. There was a large Jacuzzi tub and on the side was a basket of fresh rose petals and bubbles. She looked over at Inuyasha who was leaning against the door and eyeing her like a piece of meat.
 
“Don't even tell me what you're thinking.” Kagome said trying to place a stern face, but was failing miserably. She went over to Inuyasha and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I can't even begin to tell you how much you mean to me right now." He looked down at the girl and smiled with contentment.
 
"Because I can afford to do this?! Geez Princess. I didn't know you were such a gold digger." He bent down and kissed her. His hand snuck its way into her hang, tangling the ebony locks in his fingers. His other hand worked the back of her dress and unzipped it quickly. "Great dress by the way." He breathed hotly into her ear. "Wanted to get you out of it the second I saw you in it."
 
"Hentai." She whispered back as she began to unbutton his shirt and pulled it out of his pants. He growled lightly into his ears and picked her up to carry her to the bed. By the time they reached the bed their clothes were strewn across the floor. As Inuyasha lay above her the reality of everything came to him. She was his woman. She was his mate. He would be without anyone but her. Kagome waved her arm in front of his face.
 
“ Hellloooo.” Kagome said laughingly. “Are you okay?” Inuyasha looked down at the woman and studied her for a moment.
 
“ Yea, I'm fine. I love you, you know.” Inuyasha said with a grin he brought his hand to stroke her cheek.
 
“I know. I love you too.” Kagome smiled shyly up at Inuyasha. He nestled himself comfortably into her neck and began to nibble at her shoulder. Kagome moaned out softly at the feelings of his fangs against her skin. His hands were working her senses into a frenzy. Inuyasha kissed his way down Kagome's torso, finally settling between her legs. He reached a finger and dipped it into Kagome's slick folds. Smirking at the woman he brought the finger to his lips for a taste.
 
“Nothing tastes as sweet as you.” His voice was husky with desire. Kagome let out a pleading mewl to Inuyasha. He let his fingers spread open her folds and let his tongue wash over the woman's opening. She yelled out with pleasure at the feeling of his tongue and mouth against her. Kagome's hands held fistfuls of Inuyasha's platinum hair and held him against her. His tongue was working her clit and driving her to insanity. Kagome's cries were increasing in volume and frequency. When Inuyasha knew Kagome was getting close he closed his lips around her clit and sucked.
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome cried out finally and her body stiffened against Inuyasha. As her body relaxed Inuyasha continued to passively lick her clean. Kagome pulled Inuyasha up to face her and guided him inside of her. Inuyasha let out a low moan feeling Kagome's tight passage. It was slick with juices and he couldn't help but salivate at the thought. He worshipped her breasts then teased and tasted her sensitive nipples.
 
“Kagome, you're beautiful.” His thrusts became more frantic and his groans became louder. He was grunting Kagome's name with every thrust. All rational thought left Kagome as Inuyasha continued with his hypnotizing movements. She was whispering words of adoration, her back arched as she could feel herself getting close. Her gasps at the feeling only urged Inuyasha on further. He stared down at Kagome writhing beneath him, her hands clutching onto his back and her breath coming out in ragged gasps. Her breasts bounced as he thrust into her roughly. At the apex of their lovemaking Kagome cried out and her inner walls clenched Inuyasha's member tightly. His thrusts slowed as his orgasm reached him.
 
“Marry me.” Inuyasha muttered nervously as the residual feelings of his orgasm faded. Kagome looked up at Inuyasha, still in her lust filled haze.
 
“Marry you?” The haze was fading and Kagome looked at Inuyasha seriously. “Really?” She smiled up to the hanyou who shrugged.
 
“Really. Kagome, I love you. There's no one in this world I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. There's no one else that I want to have kids with one day and spent the rest of my life getting old with. I can't promise it'll always be easy, but I can promise that I'll always love you and always give you awesome sex.” Inuyasha waggled his eyebrows suggestively eliciting a playful slap from Kagome.
 
“Well with those terms I really can't resist can I?” Kagome reached up and kissed Inuyasha lightly on the lips. “Of course I'll marry you Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha got up and reached into his overnight bag and pulled out a black box. He got back on the bed and held it in front of Kagome teasingly.
 
“You really thought about this huh?” Kagome asked with a grin.
 
“You have no idea how long I've had this ring.” Inuyasha chuckled. “I swear it's been in my pocket forever.” He opened it revealing a beautiful engagement ring. He slipped the ring onto Kagome's finger.
 
“I love you.” Kagome smiled as she reached up to kiss the hanyou. “The ring is perfect.” They snuggled against one another, talking about the future they would soon build together then drifted off into peaceful slumber.
 
 
 
Kagome woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of a shower. She got up lazily and found Inuyasha humming a tune in the shower. She admired him while he showered. No matter how many times she'd seen him naked it never stopped her from being in awe of his form. “Good show?” Inuyasha asked the woman laughingly.
 
“I forget you can smell me.” Kagome said with a blush. She approached the shower and climbed in with Inuyasha. “My fiancé”
 
 
 
BEEP BEEP
 
Inuyasha checked his cell phone and saw he had a text message from Miroku. “Miroku messaged me.” He said to Kagome who was toweling her hair.
 
“At 1 AM?” Kagome sauntered over to Inuyasha. “What does it say?”
 
“Him and Sango are throwing me a party.”
 
Kagome frowned. He wasn't here for good, this was only a business trip. “When?”
 
“ Wednesday?” Inuyasha chuckled. “Leave it to Miroku to find a reason to party in the middle of the work week.”
 
Kagome squeaked. “Don't you have work?!”
 
“Yea,” Inuyasha looked at the bedside clock. “At noon tomorrow I have a business lunch with Kanna and some clients.”
 
Kagome breathed a sigh of relief. “I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you weren't in tip top shape for tomorrow.”
 
“Shit.” Inuyasha said thinking to himself. “I promised Kanna I would introduce you two over dinner tomorrow. Shit, I'm sorry Kagome I didn't even ask you if that would be okay!”
 
“It's fine!” Kagome assured the hanyou. “I have an afternoon class for a couple hours, but I'd love to meet Kanna. Officially at least.” She leaned over and kissed him as he settled into the bed.
 
“Come on princess.” He reached over and brought her over to him. “Let's take a quick nap til I've ready to go again.”
 
Kagome could feel his smile against the back of her neck.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry I didn't feel like doing a full on lemon. Wasn't in the mood. I didn't describe the engagement ring too much cuz I figured you can imagine whatever kind of ring you want Kagome to have. It kinda kills it when people give you descriptions of stuff and you're all `eww that's foul and not cute'. There was a lot of fluff in here… I know. Unnecessary. Basically a filler chapter.