InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome and the Pirate Captain, The Silver Hanyou (old version) ❯ The Pirate Cove ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: The Pirate's Cove.

"What is he thinking?" Whispered Kagome.

The cliff wall was coming closer and closer. Kagome got a lump in her throat. They said this was their home. But there was no port, no town. Nothing but the tall grey cliff face. Captain noticed the strike of panic on Kagome's face.

"What are you doing, Wench! You think we are going to crash, aye? Are you being that stupid?"

She glared at them. She tensed as they approached it. The Captain carefully turned the wheel Starboard and the boat slowly began to turn.

`Oh God! He turned it too late!' She screamed in her head.

But then she saw it, when he turned, he steered it into a waterway that was in the first layer of rock. The entrance of the waterway was camouflaged! Kagome fell onto her butt with her mouth open.

"Men, lower the sails, we are approaching."

The 5 men started to prepare the ship for docking. Kagome stood and ran up to beside the captain. He smiled at her look of disbelief.

"What? You thought I'd be that dumb of an idiot?" He said in a cocky voice. As he steered through the hidden waterway, they approached a huge cave.

"We are going in there?" Kagome pointed,

"Yeah, here's home sweet home."

They steered until they reached it. It was an under ground city! (Picture the Disneyland ride, "Pirates of the Caribbean" The ride. Read A/N at the bottom) they sailed close to the street, which was level to the ship's deck. Then Kagome heard a boy yell,

"They're home! Silver Hanyou is home!"

Everyone that heard crowded to the water's edge. Kagome hid behind him, not so keen on letting a whole town see her in her under garments. The Captain waved at them. Kagome eyed him as they passed by what was evidently the whore house. They seductively yelled his name,

"Ladies---"He replied with the same tone they used.

Kagome thought,

`Not only is this guy a cruel murdering bastard, he's a whore! This just keeps getting better and better'

The captain smelt and felt the anger she release as the past the brothel.

"Miroku!" All the girls yelled and waved at him. He happily replied, but saw Sango's face and stopped.

Finally they docked. A woman about Kagome's mother's age stepped up to the dock. She wore a ladies' red, silk dress and had red hair up in a bun.

"Hello boys!" She said cheerfully.

They all said, "Hello, Ms. Jackson!" on their own time, each giving her a kiss on the cheek, except the Captain.

"The Silver Hanyou--- My my my, I've heard news of some of the trouble you've caused."

"What of it?" He scuffed as he jumped off the ship.

"Just, I--- Oh dear!" She cried as she saw the girls.

She ran up to the side of the ship,

"Oh my! Poor dears! Who did this to you?"

They looked at the guilty men and pointed to them.

At the same time Sango said, "Miroku", Kagome said, "Hanyou!"

Ms. Jackson stared back at the boys.

"How dare you two!"

"We forgot to be gentlemen, Mother!" The Captain said coldly.

Of course Mr. Jackson wasn't any of their mothers, just looked after them and kept them in check- as best as she could, anyway. Ms. Jackson helped the girls off the ship.

"First we have to get these ladies dressed! I can't believe they---"

"I can" Both Sango and Kagome said in unison.

They both were relieved by Ms. Jackson's kindness and sense.

*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*< /div>

Finally, neither Sango, nor Kagome had to work. They we all going to a big dinner at Ms. Jackson's Manner. The whole city was inside the island, except a hot springs that had a waterfall and a few houses and apartments had balconies that overlooked the ocean. It was a formal dinner. Kagome really didn't feel like going. She hadn't bathed in almost a month and she was tired.

"Kagome?" Ms. Jackson knocked as she came into on of the bedrooms of The Captain's house.

"Come in." She said quietly.

Miss Jackson came in with velvet, dark blue dress and new under garments.

"Sango told me you ladies are from Japan and that you are Sir Higurashi's daughter."

"Yes, that is true. That is why he kidnapped me. Miroku kidnapped Sango."

"Well, I'd love to stay and talk, but I have to rush over to the dinner. I am the host after all" She placed the garments on the bed, "Sango will help you into these in a few minutes. I'll see you over at the dinner, okay honey? Bye bye"

Kagome smiled. She thought Ms. Jackson was adorable. How could someone so pure hearted put up with those evil men. She looked at her clothes and started to prepare herself to be dressed by Sango.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~**~*~*~*~*~ *

Captain Hanyou waited at the dinner for his "guest". He knew that Ms. Jackson was nobody, not even he could mess with. For once, the Captain was dressed in red formal attire. A little more or less like Captain Hook--- without the hook. Miroku was dressed in a purple, velvet formal suit. They both were inwardly anxious to see "their girls" as Ms. Jackson so cutely called them. The Captain sat down, saving a vacant seat for Kagome. He was fighting himself if he should.

"Where the hell is sh---"

He spotted her. She was walking through the crowd of people, looking for someone she knew. All he could do was stare. She was in a beautiful dark blue velvet dress. It had 3 striped of white beadwork. Two came from the hips and the one in the middle came from the hem of the waist up through the middle. Her hair was down, bit had a small bun on the top of her head that had curls hang from it. There were also burettes with baby's breathe from them. The captain's stomach filled with butterflies. He felt himself getting hot and breathless. He tried to loosen him collar, but it was hidden under the frills on his shirt. She spotted him.

`Is he staring at me? Why me?' She asked herself.

It made her nervous that his eyes were of awe and wonder. Very wide and soft. This made her upset. Did he only judge by looks? She glared at him and walked the other way.

"Now wait just a damn minute!" He yelled as he got up to chase her down.

She tried to find Sango or even Miroku. But Miroku was still waiting for Sango. He now was the one with butterflies in the stomach. Sango took a big breath before stepping threw the entrance, through the crowd. He spotted her. A forest green dress almost like Kagome's, but it had satin roses stitched on it. Here hair was in a fancy braided bun. Miroku's jaw dropped. He rushed to her before any other man would approach her. She saw him rush up to her.

"You look very beautiful!" He said.

Sango turned beat red until he groped her. She grabbed his hand and positioned his fingers so when she'd squeeze it, it'd hurt like hell--- and she squeezed.

"Stop doing that, lecherous bastard!" She gritted through her teeth.

He was almost on the floor in pain.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

Kagome tried to hide herself on the back balcony, which out looked over the waterway the ships come in on. It was the huge part of the waterway that the ships turned around. The little town's lights were shimmering on the water. She sighed and sat on the balcony rail. Then she looked over the water when she heard `him'.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? You were supposed to come sit with me."

She calmly looked at him. He did look very very handsome in his formal attire.

"Why, because I'm your prisoner?" She sounded extremely depressed.

"Well, that's the main reason, but I--- I want you to"

Her eyes got wide. Was that a hint of shyness and hesitation in his voice?

He looked away. She was almost too beautiful to lecture. He'd always thought she was beautiful, but tonight was different. She was dressed up really fancy. All of a sudden he really wanted to yell at Ms. Jackson for making her up all nice. Now he worried about other guys approaching her. He surprised her by gently taking her arm and softly said,

"Let's go sit down"

Seeing him like this made her heart pound and she was short of breathe. Why was he acting like this? She walked by his side. Men eyed her as she passed by. He drew her closer to him. Finally they sat down. He scooted his chair closer to her, almost like he was scared of someone sitting between them. Kagome didn't know whether to be flattered or feel like a possession. She was stiff. She noticed that Ms. Jackson would look over to them occasionally. Hanyou would give quick looks to Kagome. She'd do the same. They were afraid of each other. He was afraid of loosing his hatred and she was scared of his anger.

The dinner was great. It was catfish and steamed assorted vegetables. Kagome's hart was pounding. The captain was now elbow to elbow with her. She knew she couldn't move.

"Wench, pass the butter."

Even now he called her wench. Something came over her. She had to get away from him. She got up and left. Hanyou didn't know what to do. If he were rude, all the guests would be down his throat. He sat and growled to himself.

Meanwhile, Kagome ran back to the Captain's house and locked herself into her room. She as scared of him. What will he do to her? She curled up into a ball and shivered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~**

He was finally in his room. Even with his huge canopy bed to sleep in, he couldn't sleep. Thoughts of Kagome filled his head. He knew she was scared of him. He knew she was expecting to be yelled at. The Silver Hanyou Pirate wanted to tear her apart for being so rebellious against him, but the new side of him that awoke felt sorry. He tossed and turned. He had feelings for her. That was evident. But he knew she hated him. Rightfully so. Just a few days ago, he didn't have any feelings stronger than a slight lust, but it grew like wild fire. It seemed the more he thought about her, The less he felt like he should punish her badly and more like he wanted to hold her and tell her it's okay, He wanted to give in and apologize and make it up to her, but if he did that, would that be his undoing? Will he loose his lust for pirating. Being free to steal, kill and even have women. But yet--- His thoughts were interrupted by a sound from outside. His bedroom balcony overlooked the hot springs. He never did any peeping because no woman in this whole town was worth peeping on. He almost ignored it, until the scent came in from the window.

"It's her!" He said to himself as he quietly snuck out to the balcony.

It was Kagome. She had a robe on and carried a towel. He watched intently, but he turned beat red when he watched her drop her robe. He tried to look away, but couldn't keep his eyes off her. Her body was perfectly illuminated in the moonlight. He began to shake and sweat. He quickly ran inside and sat on the bed, trying to clear his senses.

"Ahhh" Kagome sighed quietly as she slipped into the clean, warm water. A nice small waterfall poured water into the spring, which overflowed over the side to trinckle back to the ocean. She dunked herself happily under the water. She so wanted a bath, but the only bath in the house was in The Captain's room. She smiled as she reached for the hair cleanser Ms. Jackson let her use. After she washed herself, she just laid back until she heard a sound. She covered herself and dunked her body under the water.

"Who's there?" She squeaked softly. Then she saw long white hair that reflected off of the moon. She panicked.

"Captain?" She asked as she trembled.

He showed himself. He was just him his red Haori pants. Not even a hat. His ears were exposed. Though she loved to see his ears, she panicked.

"I'm sorry I'm out here, I just needed too---I mean-I'll get out-"

"Stay" He said.

She got nervous. She wanted to hide. She wanted just to go underwater and never come out. All her nervousness seemed too fade for a moment when he made a small leap into the pool. His pants were filled with and air and they inflated, but as the air escaped, huge air bubbles came up. It was too funny of a sight. She covered her mouth and began to laugh. After the Captain regained his composure, he listened to her laugh. It was the first time he'd ever hear her laugh.

"Are you---Laughing at me?" He asked in a deep, almost threatening voice.

That shut her up quickly. She turned around and trembled, but she wasn't prepared for what she heard next,

"You should laugh more."

She looked back at him with total disbelief. He had a smile!

`He's smiling! A real smile?!' She thought to herself.

She smiled, but froze as he came closer.

`Oh, Dear God, Help me! I'm naked!' She prayed for God to protect her.

His face was soft and passionate. This was scaring her. He felt his heartstrings get pulled when he saw she was cowering with pleading eyes.

`Is she this afraid of me? She has every right to be.' He thought sadly, his mind suddenly full of regret.

He was right infront of her. She was covering herself as best as she could. She looked at his eyes. They were shimmering with the moon- reflected water. It took her breath away.

`Oh, no! I can't breath! I'm going to pass out!" She screamed in her head, but all of time suddenly stood still when he gently took her head, turned it to the side and drew her in, her cheek between his shoulder and chest. He embraced her tightly, his cheek resting on her head. She froze.

`What do I do? Do I hug back? Would I get in trouble? Do I stay still? `

She was confused. She thought about how up until know, he hated her. He's abused her, threw her around, hurt her physically and mentally, threaten her--- or was that all a show. When she used to look into his eyes, they had, anger, loathing, hate, and lust. But lately they had fear, sorrow, regret, apoloigy, soft, and sometimes, loving looks. Then she figured it out. She didn't know whether to be mad or give in. Then her thoughts shattered when he said in her ear,

"I'm sorry---Kagome."

She gasped. `Did he just say my name?' She squeaked,

"For what?"

After a pause and a sigh, he whispered.

"Hurting you."

She thought now she was

seriously imagining things. She thought he took pleasure in her pain! Is this bait for other intentions? He smelt fear. She pushed him off and gave a doubting look. It turned to anger.

"What do you take me for? I fear you, I'm scared of you! Maybe even hate you! I'm literally your slave and now because you want to seduce me, you try to get at my heart? How dare you!"

She realized how she just had spoken and waited for anger, a slap, something. But she saw something else. Hurt. He was hurt!

He said nothing. He just took her in his arms again.

"Why?" She squeaked.

"I was scared." He whispered into her ear.

"Of what?" She now could barely whisper, her chest was so tight from nervousness, fear, and shock.

"Of loosing my mind. I began to have feelings for you and it scared me to death. And I kept hurting you because of my fear."

He held her tighter. She was scared stiff. He what? Had feelings for her? She kind of saw his point. Being proud, especially for being evil, would fail at the thought of love. He tried to hate her. But finally gave up. Somehow she felt good about it. She gained enough courage to slip her arms from around her chest to around him. He blushed at the feel of her bare chest pressing up against his. But he took in all the emotions.

She kept having thoughts go through her head,

`What I doing? I hate him! I loath him! He killed innocent people! He hurt me! He--- he---`Her thoughts shatter when he was breathing on her neck, stroking her hair. She gave a little shiver. She had feelings running through her she didn't think existed. He heard her start to breath harder as she began to shiver. He knew it wasn't the water, it was pretty warm. He drew her back. He looked at her. She looked confused.

"You've never been touched by a boy, have you?"

She felt embarrassed,

"My father didn't like me conversing with any boys. He wants to arrange a marriage for me."

She looked sad and turned away. He stared at her back for a moment. He smiled to himself and acted upon his impulse. He turned her around. He gently took her chin and drew her in, bending down to be face to face with her's. She started to breath fast as he was not even an inch. She felt his warm, heavy breathe as he looked at her face. She felt faint she noticed he was staring at her lips then he slowly kissed her. He pressed her body against him, and then held the back of her head. She fell into it, holding his shoulders, allowing him to deepen the kiss. He thought into his mind.

`What am I doing? I'm a cruel, lustful pirate! I'm not Romeo!' But then he could picture the side of him that was in love, punch the lights out of the cruel bastard that caused Kagome pain. He slowly broke the kiss to look at her, still holding her against him.

`I'm crazy for letting him (her) do this to me' their minds thought in unison.

He kind of found it cute that she was shy and in shock. Her emotions were so strong; she thought she was going to burst. She began to tremble. Then he began to draw his fingers around the shaped of her back. It made her nervous that she also felt his claws gently. She closed her eyes, afraid that if she looked at his face, she faint. She was loving his gentle touch and it reached down to the small of her back and up, but she quickly opened her eyes as his hands started to push her away to touch the front of her. He traced her collar bone, her neck and jaw line, then it moved further down. She gulped and looked into his passionate eyes, but he drew his finger into her cleavage, as he began to move it more left-

She grabbed and stopped his hand, nervously and slowly shaking her head as she gulped.

He looked a little shocked and disappointed.

`That's right,' He thought, `She wants to wait for marriage. Dammit!'

He did want her. Badly. He began to look frustrated, which was interpreted by Kagome to be anger. She got scared and whimpered while bracing herself. He saw this and felt like an ass. She was still afraid of him. He realized it might take a while to earn her trust.

"Kagome?"

She made a nervous acknowledgement.

"Don't be scared of me anymore, --- please"

She was surprised of his voice, it sounded like she had another pair of vocal chords. She stared at him and into his eyes to tell if he were sincere. She found not a trace of lying. She threw herself on him, holding him tightly. He held her gently.

"Thank you, Hany---"

"Inuyasha"

"What?"

"My name is Inuyasha"

"Inuyasha?"

She drew back and looked at him. He was honest to his word as he wouldn't have told her his real name. She leaned on his chest and they submerged into the water up to their shoulders. He stroked her hair when he felt a feeling he had never felt. She was massaging his ears! Nobody- Not even Kikyou- ever touched his ears! He totally went limp. It felt so good. Kagome felt his chest start too vibrated in his as he nuzzled into her neck.

"He sounds like a contented dog! Kawaiiiiiii! I'm supposed to hate him, but I can't. I can't bring myself too ---`

She sighed.

It seemed like they were like that forever, but she almost jumped out of her skin when he asked,

"Will you sleep with me?"

He noticed her tense up and squeak, but he corrected himself,

"No, **laugh** I meant will you sleep in the same bed as me? Clothed and stuff, but just be by my side?" He said as he hugged her tighter and nuzzled into her more.

`Is this another attempt? He's going way to fast! What's he doing? He hated me this morning, but now he's all over me. It feels like I'm a mouse and he's a cat asking me to come out of my hole because he promised not to attack---but yet--- I don't want to leave his arms. I'm strong! If he tries anything, I'll---`

He whispered in her ear,

"Please"

"Okay."

She cringed at her self. `I'm the biggest fool ever! What am I thinking! Oh well' She gave up with reason, but still put up her guard. Her body was nothing she will just give away.

He let go of her and started to get out of the pool. He looked back at Kagome, who was in waist-deep water, covering her chest. His chest was caving in, but he managed a

"Well?"

"Turn around until I get my robe on. And no peaking."

Jeesh! She was stubborn, but that's one of the things that attracted him to her. He did as she asked, fighting his foot not to turn around as he heard she was out of the water and exposed,

"Damn! Now I sound like that stupid lecher!" He mumbled under his breathe.

"Okay, let's go." She said as she smiled, waiting for the shocked hanyou to wake up and accompany her.

He finally followed her back to his house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She slipped into the nightgown Ms. Jackson gave her. She wasn't sure what she was doing. Agreeing to sleep in the same bed of the tyrant that made her life hell. But he gave in to his feelings. She cringed. It seems like a totally different person.

"Inuyasha--- What an odd name for a hanyou--- Inuyasha." She whispered to herself.

"Inuyasha is not the Silver Hanyou. They shared the same body, but nothing else."

She got up her bravery and headed into the dark room. It was lit up by the moonlight. He lay in his white canopy bed. She blushed at his stare. She slowly crawled into the bed. He drew her onto his chest and held her. She closed her eyes as she hugged around his waist. They just held each other in the moonlight, not saying a word. In a tight embrace, they fell into slumber.

` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `