InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Her 2nd Mate (Lemon) ( Chapter 30 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
A/N: A bit shorter chapter but it has a lemon.
 
Her 2ndmate
 
Kagome sat awaiting Sesshomaru to finish eating. She so badly wanted to talk with him.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, important scrolls from the neighboring lands arrived” Jaken said. Sesshomaru swiftly dismissed himself.
 
Kagome sighed loudly.
 
“What is it mate?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“I'm not your mate, yet, I just really needed to talk to Sesshomaru” Kagome said.
 
“About what?” Inuyasha questioned.
 
“Just stuff” Kagome said.
 
“What stuff?” Inuyasha insisted.
 
“It's about us” Kagome said.
 
“You and him” Inuyasha said.
 
“Me and you” Kagome corrected.
 
“Why you need to talk to him about us?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“I have something to ask” Kagome said.
 
“Do you need his permission or something?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Of course not,” Kagome scoffed,
 
“But I have something important to ask him” Inuyasha frowned at that.
 
“This won't change anything between us” Kagome assured.
 
“Keh”
 
Kagome left off in that moment to see Sesshomaru. She walked silently, thinking of all of things she wanted to say. She knocked softly on the door.
 
“Enter” Sesshomaru said.
 
Kagome walked in.
 
“I just wanted to talk to you before tonight” Kagome said.
 
“Go ahead” Sesshomaru said, glancing up from his scrolls.
 
“I was just wondering if you thought Inuyasha would be able to hold his inner demon” Kagome asked.
 
“I highly doubt it but I do not know for the sure” Sesshomaru said.
 
`Such a tone coming from him, but why I am just asking a simple question'
 
“Why are you mad at me?” She asked.
 
“What makes you assume I am mad?” He asked.
 
“You just have been avoiding me and it's awkward” Kagome said.
 
“I'm not mad, but disappointed, because I'm obviously not enough for you so you've taken the need for another mate and you lied about that dream” Sesshomaru said.
 
“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel inadequate, you are all and more than the man I need but I just can't get over Inuyasha, and if you don't want me to then I won't take him for a mate”
 
`How could I have been so stupid, to think that Sesshomaru would be ok with me mating with his brother, that he can't stand. So foolish of me to think he could understand, I should have never done it'
 
“No, take him as a mate, you desire him and he desires Sesshomaru said calming down.
 
“Just because I desire him doesn't mean I should go with every whim” Kagome said on the verge of tears.
 
“I'm not angry at you, not at all, it's just that I didn't plan on sharing you with that half-breed and you've become so secretive to me” Sesshomaru explained.
 
Kagome held her tears, she wanted to be strong.
 
“I was only secretive because I didn't want you to become suspicious but I think I might have made you even more suspicious” Kagome laughed at the idea.
 
“Tell me about the dream, I want to hear it” Sesshomaru said. Kagome froze for a second.
 
“My dream, is honestly not something you want to hear” Kagome said.
 
“You don't have to tell me” Sesshomaru said.
 
*Flashback*
Kagome was lying on her back with her legs spread wide and up in the air. Inuyasha was standing in front of her wet entrance. “I want you to scream out my name,” Inuyasha said. He fixed his member at the tip of her entrance. “I want more,” Kagome said. “I want you to beg,” Inuyasha taunted.
 
“Please, more, all the way,” Kagome begged. “Since you said please,” Inuyasha started pushing himself all the way in. But he felt like teasing her, he stopped. “Inuyasha, move,” She screamed out. He withdrew himself and then repeated. “Faster, Harder!” Kagome whined.
 
Inuyasha had no problems carrying out her wishes. He started thrusting to her wildly. Inuyasha” She yelled. He was so close to climaxing, but he wanted her to go first. “I'm so close,” She said in between breaths. “Release,” Inuyasha said. She let her juices go. Inuyasha stopped and shot his seed away from her.
 
“Why did you do that?” Kagome asked. “I don't want you to get pregnant,” Inuyasha explained. He quickly lapped up her juices. “You're so sweet Kagome,”
 
*End*
 
 
“I had a dream that I was making love to Inuyasha” Kagome admitted.
 
“What happened when you awoke?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“I had to take care of it” Kagome blushed.
 
“I'm going to see you Inuyasha, are you going to be in the house when Inuyasha and I…uh… mate” Kagome asked.
 
“No, I have business to attend, go ahead and find him, he's nearby” Sesshomaru said. Kagome grinned and went to find Inuyasha.
 
“It's time” Kagome whispered.
 
“For what?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Did you forget” Kagome grew angry.
 
“Just kidding, let's go” Inuyasha laughed. Kagome followed Inuyasha's lead. He took her to his room.
 
Warning: Lemon
 
She flopped on her on the bed. Inuyasha jumped beside her. They started kissing. While the kiss deepened, Inuyasha ran his hands down her back, lightly drawing his claws down both sides of her spine. His hands slid under her shirt.
 
She shivered at her slight touch of his claws. He began to slide the shirt over her head. He slightly stared at her breasts. He attempted with the clasp of the bra but got frustrated. “I'll do it” She whispered. She flung the bra to the side.
 
Inuyasha took in the eyeful, her breasts were perfect, full and round and perky. He couldn't wait to see the rest of her. Tugging at her waistline, Inuyasha got her skirt off. The scent of her arousal hit his nose in a rush. It almost knocked him out.
 
He slowly kissed her starting from her mouths all the way down to pubic hair. But that's not exactly what he wanted to do with her. He brought the kisses back up to her lips, his hardness rubbing against her legs. “Are you sure you want to mate with me?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“I've always been sure” Kagome smiled. Inuyasha slowly let his full demon take over. He suddenly had a wave of guilt, after taking away her innocence, it felt surreal this time.
 
He kissed her, moving himself in front of her. He slowly thrusted into her body, Kagome began to move against him with each thrust. Inuyasha broke the kiss to suck on her nipples. Kagome started moaning and whispering his name.
 
He decided to pick up the pace, pumping into her at an increasing pace. She screamed out his name, he felt her muscles tighten on him and warm liquid spilling out. `She orgasmed' He felt his own climax building. She was starting to scream his name so loud that he covered her mouth with his own.
 
He exploded inside of her. His seed spilling into her. He bit the junction between her neck and shoulder area. He marked her as her own. Then he pulled out of her and laid beside her.
 
“That was amazing” Inuyasha said, going back to normal. “I've been told that” Kagome teased. He stroked her hair, pulling her close to him and fell asleep.