InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Reunion part 2 ( Chapter 40 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Sorry milady, we did not mean to leave you alone” Kouga apologized. Inuyasha was very confused, usually Kouga called her Kagome, or Lady Kagome. `Something must have happened between them'
 
“Where is Ayame?” Sess asked. “I am here, Lord Sesshomaru” She called out. The face print still present on her face. “What happened to your cheek?” Inuyasha asked. “Ask your mate” She said smugly. “Explain what happened” Sess said. “Ayame was being very rude so I took care of it” Kagome said.
 
“Is this true?” Sess questioned. “She was being rude as well” Ayame argued. “You are no royalty, you have no rights to accuse me of unlady like behaviors, such is dealt with in a manner as I have done, if either of my mates or Kouga would have heard what you said, you would have been struck down where you stood” Kagome said.
 
“What exactly did she say?” Kouga asked. “She repeatedly called me a bitch, teasing me in such an inappropriate way. I am a female dog but I do not deserve to be called a bitch in the way she was using it” Kagome complained. “What way did she use it?” Inuyasha asked. “As a way to say a sluttish girl” She said.
 
“Any defense Ayame” Kouga said. “No” She said firmly. “Is there any other punishment that she deserves?” Inuyasha asked. “I want her banished from the Western Lands, indefinitely” Kagome said. “That is very light for the crime she committed” Sess said. “After we defeat Naraku, then she will be taken back to the Eastern Lands” Kagome said.
 
“You never mentioned with Naraku did to you” Kouga said. “Nothing, he held me captive in his lair, until he knocked me unconscious and I ended up here” She lied. All of them caught her lie. `Why does she lie to us? Her mates and a friend of hers. We can smell his scent all over her, his arousal, the sweat of sex'
 
“Why are you lying? We know he raped you” Ayame said. Kagome looked over at Ayame. “Is that what you want to hear? That he raped me and held me forcefully and then got rid of me when he could no longer hurt me. Does that make you happy Ayame?” Kagome yelled, storming off.
 
“She has been through a lot and the least you could have done was let her lie and tell people when she was ready to” Kouga said. “You know what, she can't lie to herself or to us, she needs to move on” Ayame said. “Do not talk to her ever again, unless she addresses you first” Sess said, walking off to find her.
 
“Kagome, Are you alright?” He asked. “No, I was raped. I feel dirty, and nasty and used” She said. “Why aren't you crying?” He asked. “Am I suppose to?” She questioned. “No, I just thought most females do” He said. “I am sick of crying, sick of being weak, sick of being a victim” She complained. “So what are you going to do?” He asked. “I'm going to start being trained by Kaede in the castle on how to use my miko powers, I doubt Naraku is dead” She said.
 
“what about Ayame?” He asked. “I will eventually forgive her, I guess if she is nice to me, then she will not be banished” She said. “Do you feel like going back?” He asked. She wrapped her hands around his neck and whispered “No yet”. He just held her tightly in his arms. `She has been so weird since she's been with Naraku; she refuses to talk about it'
 
 
Ayame was sitting near the fire. “Is Kagome going to be ok?” Kouga asked. “Yes, Sess is with her” Inuyasha said. “I can't believe what you said Ayame, you are lucky Sess is so calm” Kouga said. “I am sorry, I wasn't thinking clearly” She mumbled.
 
“Do not think Sess will not make you suffer” Kouga said. “I plan to apologize, to both of them and to allow myself to face banishment without arguing” She said softly. “Inuyasha, you should go find them” Kouga hinted. He nodded and walked off. “As my intended, if you are banished, then I will go as well” Kouga said.
 
“Do not show loyalty to me, I am nothing more than your intended, we have not shared the sacred bond nor do you owe me anything. Kagome is your friend, and she is the queen of all 4 lands” Ayame said. “Even though you are not as special as them, you still deserve to be respected, but you must also show respect” Kouga warned.
 
 
Kagome was fast asleep in Sesshomaru's arms. He didn't want to move her, he was afraid she'd awake in his arms. “Sess, everyone is worried about Kagome, she's been acting very strange lately” Inuyasha said. “She's been through a lot; she has a lot of emotions running around, I'm sure she'll be alright” Sess said.
 
“We should carry her on the Western Lands” Inuyasha said. “Get the others ready” Sess said. Inuyasha walked back. “Kagome is asleep, so we should go on to the castle” Inuyasha said. Ayame looked disappointed that they'd be going back so soon. They were running except Sess, who was on his Youki cloud, he wanted to have a smooth ride with Kagome.
 
“Milord, IS milady ok?” Jaken asked, once they got there. “She needs a healer, send one to our room” Sess said, ignoring his question. Rin & Shippo were in the nursery. “Momma's here” He announced. They ran down the hallway, but were stopped by Inuyasha & Kouga. “Where's Momma?” Shippo asked. “She's resting and sick so leave her alone” Yasha said. “Why is she here?” Rin asked. “I helped to find your momma” She said. “You're mean to my momma, you shouldn't be here” Rin said. “Jaken, take the pups back to the nursery” Sess said. “Yes milord, come on pups” Jaken ushered them away.
 
A/n: I have started and am almost done with the next chapter which of course I can not tell you the title. Titles are becoming harder to make, along with plots. Any suggestions on plot ideas or anything is greatly appreciated, along with Ratings and Reviews.