InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter Thirteen: Inuyasha story ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome's Trust

A/N- I like to say thank you to those who have reviewed up until now. I like to say thank you Akahana7272 for being the first beta reader to this chapter. Then thank you to TheSparkledMoon for beta reading it again.   Without more to say here is chapter 13 of Kagome's Trust.

Chapter Thirteen: Inuyasha story

Inuyasha and Miroku followed Sesshomaru into a room. They didn't know what to say, but knew that they had to tell his brother Kagome's secret.

"Before you say anything Sesshomaru please keep this a secret," Inuyasha said before taking a deep breath and continuing. "Kagome is not really from this time."
For a few seconds, Sesshomaru just looked at Inuyasha hard.

"What? Inuyasha."

"Sesshomaru, Kagome is not from this time, but from the future. Think about what she is always wearing, a short skirt and shirt. Those are not something from our time, but the future. Kagome knows how to read and write. They teach women those things in the future. I, myself, have been there." Inuyasha said.

"What proof do you have?" Sesshomaru ordered, not believing Inuyasha at all.

"Can you not smell lies Sesshomaru?"

"This Sesshomaru can smell lies, and I do not smell them from you; I still need proof of that my mate comes from a different time." He replied to his slightly frustrated brother.

"Mama's bag is still here Inuyasha." Shippo mumbled in a tired voice, as he woke from Miroku's arms.

"Good. Miroku could you get it?" Inuyasha asked. Miroku was shocked that he was asked not ordered. Nodding his head, Miroku left the room to get Lady Kagome's bag from her room.
Within a few moments, Miroku walked into the room with Kagome's bag on his back, and placed it in front of Inuyasha. In a few minutes, Inuyasha pulled things from Kagome's bag that most people of this time had never seen.

"Here Sesshomaru see," Inuyasha said as he placed the items on the desk.

Sesshomaru looked at them carefully before smelling each item. "How did this happen?"

"Keh. It started long ago, about fifty years, when I stole the jewel from Kikyo's shrine. As I was running into the forest, I heard her call my name. I turned around just in time to be pinned to the tree with her arrow. After taking the jewel from me, Kikyo told the people of the village to burn her body with the jewel."

"Fifty years later, Kagome was dragged from her time, into the well, by mistress centipede. She was unaware that she had the jewel inside her body as she wandered around the time she had come to. Eventually, she came to the tree and arrow that held my body captive. Playing with my ears, not believing they were real, she was stopped after a few minutes by the people of the village, and brought back to their homes."

"Later that night mistress centipede attacked the village, Kagome being Kagome, took off towards my forest, her screams finally awakening me from my sleep. As Mistress Centipede caught Kagome, she bit into Kagome's side where the jewel was. Mistress Centipede took the jewel and Kagome had no choice but to release me. Saving them from the demon, I went to take the jewel, but Lady Kaede put this necklace around me so that Kagome could control me by speaking the word "Sit", causing me to fall to the ground."

Sesshomaru was shocked to hear what happened to his mate, well almost mate. He knew he had to talk with his beast about what he did.

"Inuyasha I do believe you now, but what are these items?" Sesshomaru asked with curiosity.
Inuyasha heard his brother's question "Well the one on the right is a pen. Kagome explained that it write with the ink inside already. Next to it is soap from her era; shampoo is to wash your hair. The book is from her era and next to it is math text."

Sesshomaru looked over the items once more, finally believing that his mate was really from the future, when a knock came on the door.

"Come in"

A soldier walked in and bowed to him, waiting for permission to speak.

"Speak"

"Milord, Koga the leader of the wolf tribe, is here to speak to Inuyasha." He said.

"Brother, you know him?" Sesshomaru asked.

'Oh yes I know him. The mangy wolf..." Inuyasha growled.

Sesshomaru stood up and walked to the door with his brother, monk and his soldier in tow; they went down to the main gates where Koga was standing.

"Hey flea bag," Inuyasha said making his way to him.

'I caught your scent and I came to see my woman," Koga said.

"Kagome isn't your woman." Inuyasha growled.

"Yes she is my woman, now where is she?" He asked.

"Not here, you flea bag." Inuyasha replied.

Miroku just shook his head at Koga, but was unaware that he was standing a few feet away from the yokai lord that was growling.

"Monk" He said as he heard this wolf called his mate his.

"Yes milord." Miroku said.

"Why is he saying that?" Sesshomaru growled out.

"You see, we found him because he had three shards of the jewel. We fought with him, but to no avail, however, he came back to kidnap Kagome. When we got there, we found him professing that he loved her, and that she was his woman. Ever since then he has yelled at Inuyasha and called Kagome his women." Miroku said.

Sesshomaru just growled at Koga as he continued to fight with Inuyasha on his new ground. "Monk, This Sesshomaru has business to return to" With that he walked away from the monk and his half-brother and the wolf.

He walked into the palace and up the stairs, down the halls, and to his room. He closed the door immediately behind him and bounded towards the mirror that allowed him to see his beast.

"You have commented a crime beast, what do you have to say for yourself?" Sesshomaru asked.

"You think I regret marking her? No, she was mine the day that we first saw her. You were too close-minded about her being our mate. You even went to others females to get pleasure. So I did the right thing and marked her as mine before someone else did." It replied.

"Beast, you place fear into her, this Sesshomaru is forgiven but you are not. I smelled the fear in her when I picked her up from the ground. She will fear me for a long time because of you. You heard her while she was talking to Inuyasha about not mating for love." Sesshomaru said to his beast.

"But make her not fear us." The Beast replied back to his self.
"No, this Sesshomaru will not do that, you have to do it yourself." Sesshomaru said as he turned away from the mirror as the beast faded from sight. He went to his bed, changed his clothes, and placed on his night wear. Lying in bed, he thought of his mate, Kagome, and his daughter, Rin.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time. Bye