InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter Nineteen: True Forms Released ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome's Trust

Chapter Nineteen: True Forms Released

Mizuki Pov

I felt like this once before. It was when mother was getting mad at a guy named Hojo back in the future, asking her on a date. I transformed because of it, and it felt good at first. Afterwards I got sick and transformed back into my humanoid form. Mommy made me promise her that I wouldn't use it until I learned how to control it. Naraku will pay for making me hurt Mommy and trying to hurt Toga and Sesshomaru. He will pay.

Power flowed through my veins, and that was all I could feel as my true form took control. Growling, I raced forwards towards Naraku.

End of Mizuki Pov

"Sesshomaru, Help Mizuki," Kagome said weakly.

"No. You need to be healed, and I need to take out the poison."

Sesshomaru answered, watching as Mizuki raced towards Naraku in her true form.

"Listen, Sesshomaru. You know how to un-transform, but she doesn't. Toga will help me."
Kagome spoke lightly, the poison getting to her.

"You sure about that, Mommy?" Toga asked.

"Yes sweetie, start licking. Sesshomaru… please."

Sesshomaru was stuck. It was either, save his mate or help his daughter, and his emotions were on hard drive. Looking at his son, Toga, he realized that the boy would be able to take care of Kagome until he could come back.

Transforming into his true form, Sesshomaru raced towards his daughter Mizuki, who was fighting Naraku and his minors. As Mizuki looked up, her eyes promised him pain.

"Kagura, Kanna. Let's go," Naraku said before disappearing into the sky with his creations right behind him.

Mizuki let out a growl as she tried to chase them, but was stopped by a larger dog.

"Mizuki, calm down young one," Sesshomaru said to his daughter.

"Who are you?" Mizuki asked as she growled at the other dog.

"Use your nose," Sesshomaru replied.

Mizuki sniffed the air around the large dog, her dog eyes widened. "Daddy"

"Yes, daddy, sweetheart," Sesshomaru growled happy at her.

"Daddy!" Mizuki barked out and as raced over to him, and cuddled against his side.

"Mizuki transform back," He calmly said.

"Daddy, how?" Mizuki growled asked.

"Calm yourself, your mother will be fine," Sesshomaru, uttered to her.

Mizuki closed her red eyes as she willed herself to be calm, and the power disappeared revealing her humanoid from.

Looking around to see the same man before, she ran over to him and hugged his leg.
"Are you really my daddy?"

Bending down, Sesshomaru picked her up into his arms and hugged her.

"Yes, Mizuki. I am."

"Daddy," she said with a smile, but when she sniffed the air, she jumped down and raced over to Kagome's side, Toga still beside her, licking her poison wounds.

"This Sesshomaru says thank you son," Sesshomaru said as he took over licking Kagome's wounds. Applying saliva to them, the wounds began to close up.

"Mate…"

"Daddy. What's mate mean?"

Mizuki looked up at Sesshomaru with innocent eyes.

"Mizuki!" Toga shouted at his sister. "Mother is hurt right now, and it's my fault she's hurt."

Toga began to tear up from the statement, and turned to walk away from them.

"Toga. It's not your fault that mother is hurt. It was Naraku who tricked us into this." Mizuki said as she chased her brother down.

Sesshomaru licked Kagome's wounds until they were gone and healed from the poison. He looked over to see his son and daughter, noticing that they were different in almost every way, yet similar at the same time. Mizuki was like Kagome in many ways, while Toga was somewhat like himself, including the eyes and hair, while Mizuki had her mother's hair. But what shocked him was that the two were both full-blooded demons.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome called out to her mate tiredly as she fell asleep against his chest.

Pride swelled in his heart as he realized what a good match his mate was, but there was a problem with the other lords. They would arrive in the western lands in two months for that ball, in a half a week, one lord and his family would be coming and he also had to get ready to inform the other lords that he has a mate with pups.

Picking Kagome up, he looked over at his pups, who were smiling when they turned to him.

"Is Mommy okay Daddy?" Mizuki asked.

"Yes Mizuki."

Looking at the face of his son, he found a sad expression sketched on it. He knew that his son felt guilty about hurting his mother, same with his daughter but both showed it in different ways. Mizuki was always asking the questions "Is mommy okay" and helping her brother overcome his guilt. While his son looked at his mother with sadness and longing to be forgiven.

"Toga. It is not your fault." Sesshomaru said.

Toga looked up at his father and grinned before turning to look over his sister to see if she was all-right. Aside from a few dirt patches on her face and chin, she was fine. Walking over to Mizuki, Toga licked at her chin to rid her of it.

"Toga stop," Mizuki said as she rubbed her chin where his tongue had been, glaring at her brother.

"You are dirty."

"Mizuki, Toga. Let's go home now," Sesshomaru called to them as he picked up their mother.
Nodding, they walked towards him, and followed back to the Palace of the Moon. It was a long journey back home, and it took about three hours to get there.

"Daddy. Why are Mommy and you not living together?" Mizuki asked her father.

Sesshomaru stopped walking at the question, not knowing how to answer it, and looked down at his pups.

"We'll have this conversation when you are older Mizuki."

Sesshomaru finally said to her as they continued to walk back to the palace.

"But Daddy!" Mizuki whined at him.

Sesshomaru looked over at his daughter, and before he could say a word, he heard Kagome speak.

"Mizuki, you don't need to know, now let Mommy sleep."

"Yes Mommy," Mizuki stated, almost obediently, as she continued walking in front of them.
Toga just looked at his sister and shook his head before looking up at his father and walked proudly beside him.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed it, sorry if it a little short unlike the others. I didn't have trouble with typing this chapter up. But I will be up to the task with the next chapter. Bye