InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter Twenty: Again to the palace ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome's Trust

Chapter Twenty: Again to the palace

Sesshomaru walked to the palace with his pups by his side and his mate in his arms. As he looked over all of them, he remembered how he had never wanted pups in the beginning seeing as he wasn't the easiest to get along with, and his emotions were locked away. But as he looked down at Kagome, he knew she trusted this form, but not his beast form. He knew why she didn't either, and now he had to talk to him again.

His beast wanted Kagome to be his full mate, not just half way mate. He knew it was a long ritual, and he wondered whether or not Kagome would do the ritual with him or not. He knew that she had told Inuyasha that she wanted love, and he knew that he would have to love her. But he knew that was happening now.

He could see the palace as he began wondering why he had full-blooded demon pups. From what he could smell, Kagome was human, and a full human at that. So he was left in mystery, but he could wait to find out.

"Daddy, where were you when Mommy gave birth to us?" Mizuki asked in wonderment as she looked at her father.

Sesshomaru stopped walking at the question, his heart stopping along with him. He looked down at his female pup, and smiled at her knowing that he would have to lie to her, despite the fact that he didn't want to at all.

"Mizuki, Mommy is trying to sleep, and your father was out to rule over his lands, but he did know that you would be coming." Kagome replied for Sesshomaru as she cuddled more into his chest and went back to sleep.

Sesshomaru smiled down at the woman in his arms, and kissed her forehead before continuing to walk to his palace.

"Mizuki, Toga come."

The pups smiled at their father, and raced towards his side. Upon seeing the palace, Toga looked on with awe, and Mizuki smiled, her eyes lit up with sparkles.

"You rug rats!"

"Uncle Inuyasha!" Mizuki yelled as she took off towards the voice's direction.

"That's Mizuki for you," Toga laughed out.
"Mizuki get off!" The voice rang out.

Sesshomaru walked towards the both of them as he wondered why his brother was staying around him for so long. But looking down at Kagome, he wondered why she was staying with him.

Toga looked at his father and wondered what he was thinking about, but didn't say a thing. He knew when to ask and when not to.

As the rest of the group walked up to Inuyasha and Mizuki, they smiled at Mizuki rubbing her head under the half demon's chin.

"Aaw, Uncle Inuyasha that was gross!"

Toga looked at Mizuki in wonderment when he found that Inuyasha had been doing the whole licking and cleaning thing with Mizuki on her cheek. He knew that his sister hated that most, but sometimes she did forget that she is an Inu demon, meaning that she is a dog. Shaking his head, Toga watched his father with a small smirk on his face.

"Inuyasha. This Sesshomaru asks you why you are here."

"Looking for you, you guys okay?" Inuyasha replied before opening his mouth again to speak.
"And brother, you need to stop talking like that."

Sesshomaru shook his head at him, and wondered why his half-brother was still around.

"We should get going," Inuyasha suddenly said to them.

Sesshomaru nodded, and began to once more walk to his palace. This time, his thoughts were on Naraku and his plan that consisted of using his pups against him. Sesshomaru found that there was a list of growing items that he just didn't understand and it was about killing him.

Looking down at Kagome, he found himself smiling. She was beautiful, caring, and kind to all the people around her, even him after what his beast did to her. She was a comfortable person to be around.

"Toga, I can see Auntie Sango and Kikyo along with Uncle Miroku waiting for us." Mizuki called out as she picked up her pace and started to run to the gates.

Toga took after her making Sesshomaru raise an eyebrow before turning to Inuyasha.
"Inuyasha,"

"I know, Kagome always said if any one of us had children or pups, that they would be called Auntie or Uncle." Inuyasha said before opening his mouth only to close it shut again.

"Inuyasha. You have something to ask this Sesshomaru."

"Yes I do. About the mating ritual." Inuyasha grunted out to him.

Sesshomaru stopped and looked at him, wondering who he was going to mate with, when his mind ran across the dead miko named Kikyo. Nodding, he began walking again.

~ With Naraku ~

"Blast it!" Naraku yelled at nothing in particular while Kanna and Kagura just stood by waiting for his anger to blow over.

"Kanna. Show them." Naraku ordered.

The image of the twins, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Kagome appeared on the mirror as Naraku screamed in rage again.

"Next time they will die," Naraku threatened out loud to his servants.

~ With Sesshomaru and the gang ~

"Toga, Mizuki, you're safe, thank the lord!" Sango sighed in relief before hugging the twins tightly.

"Glad you're okay," Miroku said before hugging the twins too.

"Where is Inuyasha and lord Sesshomaru?"

"Daddy is back there with Uncle Inuyasha, and Mommy is sleepy." Toga replied.

"Mizuki!" Rin yelled as she raced out of the palace's doors, Shippo running right beside her.

"Toga, Mizuki!" Shippo shouted while he raced towards the twins.

The pups, kit, and Rin hugged each other, while Rin looked at Toga and smiled at him "he really looks like dad"

When the four were done hugging, they began to talk about what games to play together, while they waited for Inuyasha and Sesshomaru to come.


Within a few minutes, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha walked into the palace grounds and were immediately surrounded by the young children.

"Is Mamma, okay?" Shippo asked.

"Yes Shippo. She will be okay. She is just tired, that's all." Sesshomaru replied.

Shippo and Rin were at peace with it, nodding their heads at Sesshomaru before running off to start playing their game with the twins, all the while under the watchful eyes of the guards, Miroku, and Sango.

Taking one last look at the children, Sesshomaru began to walk into the palace as he carried Kagome into her room, tucked her in, and then left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

A/N- This chapter took longer than I thought it would be, it was hard to type up, my idea is gone from this chapter. Only 10 or 15 more chapters to go before this story is done. I would like to say thank you to my fans about this story.

To Cindy- who is my first review from chapter one. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

To nicegresser- who is my second review from chapter one. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

To angelapage who is my second chapter first reviewer. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

To Monkey101- who is my second reviewer for chapter two. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

To gigglez30- who is my third chapter first reviewer. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

To Gothic-Lady-Kagome who is my third chapter second reviewer. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

To GothicHime89 and Sexly Sango who are my fourth chapter first and second reviewers. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

To Gothic-Lady-Kagome and GothicHime89 once again two thoses two authors thank you for being the first and second reviewer on the fifth chapter. Thank you for reviewing the chapter.

And to all the others that review the chapter one to seventeen, thank you, you almost have
brought me to my goal with the reviews at the end. Only 184 review to go.

Bye