InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Trust ❯ Chapter twenty-two: Sango's Rage and Inuyasha questions ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome's Trust

A/N- Here is chapter 23 already for you to read. Enjoy it.

Warning: Lemon scene with Sango and Miroku.

Chapter twenty-three: Mating ritual and remembering the night

Recap with Sesshomaru and Inuyasha

"Good, next is friendship area, your mate to be or mate and you have to have a friendship within the mating, otherwise it won't work. This area is hard for most demons to actually do." Sesshomaru uttered out.

~Inuyasha and Sesshomaru~

Inuyasha nodded his head after hearing about this section, understanding it completely.

"The next area is Health. Your mate to be's health is important to you. If she is sick, it is your job to insure that she will be fine. She will also need to do the same for you. While she eats, you eat. She sleeps, and you sleep. If she's hurt, then you comfort her. You make sure that she will be okay." Sesshomaru instructed Inuyasha.

"Questions?"

"No Sesshomaru. Not yet." Inuyasha replied simply.

Sesshomaru nodded his head before continuing on.

"The next area is the last one, love and sexual intimacy. This one is the last area and you will have to do it after you have completed all of the other areas." Sesshomaru stated. Inuyasha nodded his head, when the door opened up to see three energetic pups running towards their daddy.

"Daddy, come and play," Toga called out happily.

"Toga, Mizuki, Rin," Sesshomaru said as he looked at each of their faces, quickly noticing Shippo was standing by the door. "And Shippo. I will play with you later, but not at this time. This Sesshomaru is very busy right now. But This Sesshomaru will promise that he will come when he is done with his work."

Rin nodded her head, and took her younger brother and sister's hands and walked out of the room with Shippo following them.

"Hey, Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked.

Sesshomaru nodded his head to Inuyasha, motioning for him to continue.

"What about gifts?"

"That is up to the person," Sesshomaru uttered, but found himself happy that Inuyasha had asked him about the mating ritual.

"Thanks," Inuyasha stated as he walked to the door.

"Oi, Fluffy. Go play with the children." Inuyasha said as he raced to the door and left Sesshomaru shaking his fist at him.

~Kagome and Sango~

"Okay, you need to tell me about that night," Kagome said as she grinned at Sango.
Sango laughed at Kagome, as she stated, "Later".

"Come on, Sango! You have a sex life now. I don't," Kagome stated in a jealous tone before laughing at her friend.

Sango joined in laughing with Kagome. "Fine, I will tell you."

Flashback

"Sango, my sweet," Miroku whispered into her ear, while he kissed her neck all the way down to her nightgown.

"Miroku," Sango groaned out, as she felt his hands roaming her body.

"Sango, I love you," Miroku whispered as he slowly took off the gown, leaving passionate kisses along the sides of her stomach and chest.

Miroku slowly rubbed his hands along her sides, capturing her kips with his and kissed her passionately. Moaning in her mouth, Sango rubbed his chest through his clothes before with slender and swift hands, she slowly removed Miroku's night robe from his lean body. Removing his lips from hers, Miroku helped her as he threw the robe to the ground.

Kissing her once again, Sango moved her hand to his manhood as she had read in Kagome's books. Gently grabbing, she slowly moved her hand up and down while Miroku moaned in pleasure. Flipping him over, Sango placed her body over his, while still moving her hand along his manhood.

"Sango…don't stop," Miroku rasped out.

Sango didn't stop, but instead picked up her speed, making Miroku's breathing hitch and then sped up because of the pleasure he was feeling. Feeling his end coming, Miroku took Sango's hand off his manhood.

"Sango, my turn," He said huskily as he flipped them over, placing kisses along her neck, slowly caressing her body, making Sango groan and moan with pleasure. Soon his hands found her treasure, rubbing against the area, Sango almost screamed with pleasure and let out a loud moan. Working his finger into her opening, he felt her tense up.

"Shh, Sango," Miroku whispered in her ear, making her shiver with pleasure.

Working his finger in and out, Sango moaned at it. One finger at a time, Miroku felt her release coming, speeding up, he brought Sango over.

"Sango you sure?" Miroku asked.

"Miroku, I love you, please take me," Sango whispered to him.

Miroku nodded his head at her, and slowly placed his erect penis at her vaginal opening, as he slowly push his way in, stopping when he heard a soft moan of pain, he looked at Sango who still nodded at him to go the whole way, he pushed in more as louder moans of pain filled his ears, but continued to push into her opening. Soon he was full in and kissing her tears that fell from her eyes.

"Sorry my love," He said as he kissed her lips passionately.

As he moved slowly, moans were heard throughout the room, and he knew that they were close, but wanting her to go first, he sped up. Sango screamed in pleasure, and soon Miroku followed her, filling her with his seed.

Miroku rested against her body for a few moments, and then slowly pulled out of her bruised opening that would be sore soon. Placing his body next to hers, he moved his arms around her sleeping body. Gently kissing her head, he closed his eyes, not noticing Sango's eyes were open.

End of Flashback

"Wow… That was intense Sango," Kagome replied as she smiled at her friend."
"I know," Sango replied softly.

"Did it hurt much?" Kagome asked.

"A bit," her friend replied truthfully.

"Sango, I almost forgot to tell you that there will be a ball in a little less than two months now, and all the lords and ladies, as well as nobles, will be coming to the palace of the moon." Kagome said.

"Wait…"

"Sango, I'm going to plan the ball, and one of the lords and ladies will be coming here in only a matter of days."

"Okay," Sango replied, still thinking about the ball and the lords and ladies coming.

"Now we should go back to the palace," Kagome suggested to Sango, who merely nodded her head.

Kirara transformed into her large form, and as soon as both Sango and Kagome were on her back, she flew into the sky and towards the palace of the mood. After landing on the ground, Kagome and Sango got off of Kirara who immediately changed back to her smaller size.

"Milady, milord waits for you in the dining room," a guard with long green hair with whiskers and cat eyes said.

"Thank you," Kagome said nodding her head before looking at Sango.

Walking away from the guard and Sango, Kagome walked into the palace and down the halls towards the dining room.

Placing a hand on the door, she opened it and was soon enveloped in a hug.

"Is this her?"

A/N- I wonder who that would be? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. When will Miroku find out?
Bye