InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ Sadistic ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 6: Sadistic

Sesshomaru leaned his back against the wall beside the door, his golden eyes fell to the ground, and he let out a breath as he waited for Kagome to finish whatever she was conducting.

Maybe, Sesshomaru thought, I shouldn't have come so unannounced like I have. I just wanted to see her today even if she did have something to do. It's not usual for me to impose on anyone; however, I wanted to speak to her. I wanted to see for myself if it's possible for me to actually enjoy a woman's time without her so eagerly falling to my every step.

Sesshomaru suddenly looked up and turned to the gentleman whistling and coming up the stairs, the guy was apparently holding a large brown bag full of groceries in his hand as he made his way towards him. Sesshomaru then looked at the door across the hall from Kagome's door and smirked.

So, she has a man living across the hall from her, Sesshomaru figured. I wonder if I am the only man who paid her a little visit this fine day - probably not. Kagome is quite pretty so it's only natural for her to be addressed by young men such as this one - full with testosterone.

The guy placed his groceries in front of his door step as he rambled for the keys to his apartment in his pocket, finally getting a hold of his keys it suddenly slipped from his hand and fell to the floor by Sesshomaru's foot.

"Fuck," the man looked at Sesshomaru's foot, "sorry, I'm terrible with keys. At least it didn't hit you."

Sesshomaru said nothing; all he did was look at the keys with his golden eyes then looked right back at the door where he expected Kagome to emerge.

"Waiting for someone?"

Sesshomaru turned back to look at the guy, and said coolly, "I'm waiting for my friend."

"Oh, Kagome," He smiled and he gave out a hand, "my name is Kouga. I just moved in here. I met Kagome earlier this morning. She's a nice girl."

Kagome is a nice girl he says, Sesshomaru was uninterested. He makes a statement so quickly without even knowing her. That surely is stupidity.

Sesshomaru looked at his hand before he took it to give it a shake, "My name is Sesshomaru."

"So did you know Kagome long," Kouga eased in the question after a dreadfully uncomfortable pause.

"I met her yesterday night."

"Cool," Kouga turned back to his door where he eased the key into the lock, "I guess I shouldn't even began to imagine where-"

"Don't misunderstand," Sesshomaru said sternly, "and I'll leave it at that. It's always best for someone such as yourself to mind your manner before you get hurt."

Kouga turned around and his jaw dropped. He looked as if he couldn't believe what Sesshomaru just said or how he was able to say it so directly. Sesshomaru looked back at him with cold eyes; eyes that could even make a grown man shiver.

Kouga wasn't easily swayed as he snapped, "If you know the man that can kick my ass then give him my address. Otherwise, I don't see anyone I should pussyfoot in front of."

"Let's be real," Sesshomaru moved a lock of white hair behind his ear and he said coolly, "Do you really need the address of a pussy to smell them?"

"You nasty son of a..." Kouga stopped himself in mid-sentence when Kagome just opened her door.

"Hi, Kouga-kun," Kagome started up when she saw him. "How are-"

Kouga immediately turned around to his door where he opened it with his keys and grabbed his groceries going inside.

"Hey Kagome," Kouga said before he then slammed the door behind him.

Kagome stared at his door with a confused look on her face.

That being said...

"Are you ready?"

Kagome shook her head and looked over at Sesshomaru, she then stammered, "Well, I wanted to invite you in for some tea if that's alright with you. It's a bit early to start doing anything else don't you think?"

"Tea," Sesshomaru smirked. "You would go through the trouble of such a thing?"

"Well, yea," Kagome touched his hand despite even her own self and that's when it happened.

They both looked at each other's eyes simultaneously just then, Sesshomaru only smiled at the feeling of Kagome's soft hands and his golden eyes looked over her body devilishly once more.

The thoughts, Sesshomaru realized. The thoughts that plague my mind when I see Kagome standing there in that outfit are so sinister. I think I shouldn't go inside her house. Seeing her, and sipping that tea while her bedroom is in view is too much for even me to bear. Nothing good will enter my mind because of that simple thing. I know it. I think avoiding indoor places is the best thing for us to do at the moment.

"Come inside," Kagome encouraged as her hand still in his pulled him slightly in, but Sesshomaru intervened.

"I can't," Sesshomaru lied, "I just remembered that I have to make a phone call. Is it alright if we meet later on this evening?"

"Later on, but," Kagome was confused, "Later on?"

Sesshomaru leaned down and kissed her on her cheek and then he even stopped for a moment.

Why did you do that?

Kagome's skin against his lips made even his cold temperature rise at a pretty high level, shakily Sesshomaru said, "S-sorry. Will you please meet me?"

"Sure," Kagome stuttered herself, she placed a hand on her chest as if she needed to confirm that that loud thumping sound was her heart. "I'll be here...waiting for you."

"Good," Sesshomaru turned around and made his way down the stairs.

"He kissed me," Kagome's whispered to herself as her whole face reddened and she rushed back inside of her apartment slamming the door behind her.

I need a drink, Sesshomaru thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~

Kagome jumped on her bed and buried her face into her pillow.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Kagome chanted in her head. He kissed me...he really kissed me! Wait, stop it you clown.

Kagome leaned up and felt her forehead where she had been kissed and suddenly it felt as if she was lying on a cloud drifting aimlessly; she then turned around and looked to see what time it was and she sunk back down realizing it was only 5PM. Two hours passed only...and what was once a night meant to be spent alone...now is spent with-

"Sesshomaru," Kagome whispered to herself. "Beautiful Sesshomaru..."

Kagome closed her eyes and rolled over, not realizing that the part she rolled over to no longer was covered by the mattress and she fell flat on the floor.

"Ouch!"

Kagome slowly got up and got back on the bed.

"Get a grip," Kagome told herself, "He's just a man. Don't embarrass yourself by, by being this cheerful over a dude. Last time you got hung up over a man...he turned out to be a porn star."

Sesshomaru is educated, Kagome remembered. He his MBA in business at NYU! He even owns his own business...Sesshomaru would never have to be on his ass in some sleazy and cheap porn where men cum on girls and girls have to pretend they like it when I know they must hate it!

Kagome grabbed her pillow where she brought it to her chest and held it tight; sadness seemed to hover over her just then.

He brought her to our bedroom, Kagome suddenly remembered Kikyo. He discussed that filth in our home. Inuyasha, you sure know how to...

"Stop," Kagome said aloud to herself.

Think of Sesshomaru, beautiful Sesshomaru... Kagome gripped her pillow tight and turned over. Jeez, I am such a piece of crap. I hate myself for thinking of Inuyasha like I have.

"I do it because I'm still hurt," Kagome realized. "Inuyasha was not someone I just met. I've known him for quite sometime. Inuyasha wasn't a stranger, but in the end he might as well had of been, huh? A damn stranger..."

The image of Sesshomaru kissing her forehead and giving her the umbrella to guard her from the rain entered her head.

I'm a virgin. At my age, some people might be a bit thrown back from that. Well, I'm not a teenager but I'm not thirty. Really early twenties...let's be real and say...twenty. I haven't known many men in my life so even for me I am not stunned that I would be on guard with some of the men that approach me. I really thought that Inuyasha was the one I should give myself to.

Kagome flipped over to her side and stared at the door that she previously opened for Sesshomaru.

People don't think much about sex anymore. They don't acknowledge that is really is a sacred thing, and some people can do it anywhere, anyone place, to anyone, for any price. I want my first time to be something that I won't regret. Is that bad? I see so many girls give themselves up to these guys and I'm like god...how could you even sleep with him in a fantasy? No one is perfect and if you look for perfection...you'll be the one hurt in the end, but people shouldn't take crap just because perfection doesn't exist.

Kagome glanced at her dark hair that fell to the side of her face.

I don't want a fairytale. No one will have a fairytale, but damn it...I want some type of magic. I want to feel small in a man's strong arms, I want to look up at him and our eyes meet, I want to feel his lips on mine as he pulls me close to his warm body and then...

Kagome shut her eyes.

Everything should fall into place after that. Everything will be just right even for a moment - that moment will be life within itself. In the time that I'll be his, it'll share the same category that life falls into - a moment. So unlike plenty of woman in this world, I don't want to throw that moment away.

Kagome opened her eyes and let go of the pillow.

Inuyasha did a terrible thing. He broke the bond of trust that two lovers ought to share between one another. When a women's partner does that - there is no turning back even if you wanted to. You owe it to yourself not to be violated and degraded by anyone, not even the one who you thought loved you; loved you yes, but not as much as you've thought.

Kagome sat up from the bed.

I'm a woman and I have desires. I desire a man who will give me what I need to be satisfied and content and in turn be whatever he needs in the process. I need a strong man who's not afraid to speak his mind or defend his beliefs. I want someone educated in society and the class room. I'm a woman that knows what I want, and I'm going to get what I want. It took that incident for me to realize that Inuyasha doesn't have what I need, and it took a moment for me to realize that Sesshomaru just might.

Kagome sat up and looked at her door.

Be that as it may, I refuse to put all my hopes in just ONE man. So Kagome Higurashi will date. Date till I find someone who I feel is right for me. Now, Kouga is handsome. I should invite him over for some tea. He gave me a rose and was quite a gentleman although I wonder why he practically broke into his own apartment door earlier. That was weird.

Kagome began to walk to her door, but her phone started to ring.

Oh...who the hell?

Kagome climbed over her bed to get the phone and picked up the receiver saying, "Hello?"

"Kagome it's me Sango."

Kagome slouched down on the bed and eyed the phone.

"Did you have a good time," was all Kagome asked.

"Naraku was a bit grim for my taste," Sango paused for a moment. "He was one of those guys who are sadistic. The place we went to, I can't put it into words really. I got the fuck out of there the moment I was able."

Kagome cupped her mouth with her hand to hide a victory laugh.

Serves you right!

Kagome got a hold of herself, "I'm really sorry. I thought that guy had potential because he was cute."

"Kagome," Sango sounded disappointed on the other end. "He was handsome, but ugh...where can I find the words."

"So...sadistic," Kagome cleared her throat, "how would you know that?"

"Kagome..." Sango's voice trailed, "I slept with him."

Kagome eyes widened.

I hope she knew him long enough!

"Sango-chan," Kagome suddenly rose to her feet and snapped. "Are you crazy? You can't just go on and sleep with someone you hardly know. Oh god, did you use protection? Sango..."

Sango laughed lightly, "Yes we did. It was good the first time. He was excellent-"

Kagome felt weak in her knees as she slowly sat back down on her bed as she listened to the words her friend was uttering to her. The look on Kagome's face was as if someone had just died.

"But," Sango continued. "The third time he kept easing in suggestions that I thought were sick. He wanted to tie me up, and he had this weird crystal fetish. When I went to his house he had these flashy crystals everywhere. Maybe he thinks the crystals give him power. I think he might be bisexual too, just a feeling-"

"Sango-chan," Kagome said softly. "How long have you known this guy to have done those kind of things-"

"Kagome," Sango let out a breath of annoyance. "People fuck. There is no romance in fucking, you fuck, congratulate on the performance, and move on. This is college. I don't want a relationship. I want a good fuck between semesters. I don't want love. Love is overrated, love is exaggerated, and love is fictional. Men will never know how to love a woman like a woman loves. Sometimes women can be that great epitome of kindness and warm love. Men are raised by sometimes very loving women and still turn out to be the worst bastards there is as far as when it comes to treating a woman is concerned-"

"Sango," Kagome interrupted with a facial expression revealing that she herself was affected by Sango's philosophy. "You still shouldn't think that it's hopeless because of whatever. I know you have sex because you like it, but wouldn't you like it so much more with someone you care about. You may not believe in love, but it exists. Just because you might not have the best luck with men does not give you the right to lower your standards by even an inch-"

"Kagome," Sango yawned, "I want to fuck with no strings attached sometimes is all I am saying. When you fuck - eh, make love, you'll know what I mean."

Kagome shook her head as she grip the cord to the phone, "You don't need to have sex to know what you want. I'm disappointed in you that you think that has anything to do with anything. I'll have you know that I met a man-"

"Higurashi," Sango screamed Kagome's last name almost like an orgasm. "You have a boyfriend!"

"I have a friend..." Kagome began to sweat bullets now.

Are me and Sesshomaru...really friends? Or are we - what are we?