InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ What are best friends for? ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: There's a situation in here that happens between Kagome and Sango. Nothing Big if for any reason you find yourself offended - skip this chapter. This will only happen ONCE. This is a Sess/Kag romance. Next chapter will be surrounded with loving glee...::nods:: I want to thank all those who stayed with this story. You have my deepest gratitude. I love you guys! Opinions do matter. Review!

Chapter 10: What are best friends for?

Kagome woke up the next morning feeling great. After the night she had with Sesshomaru who could blame her. She remembered after he left, she lied down on the bed and imagined things getting hotter than it did, and before she knew it she fell asleep - only to end up having dreams about him.

Kagome was so strung up in her thoughts that she didn't even clean up the mess on the floor from last night and though her beautiful dreams came to an end; the mess remained. She even fell asleep with Sesshomaru's business card in her hand, trying to hold on to even a hint of his essence.

It was over nonetheless, and a girl has to get on with her day. She knew herself, so having thought that, she placed Sesshomaru's business card under the wine bottle and began disposing the cartons from last night's dinner, swept the floor then made her bed. There were few things that needed to be taken care of that day. One of them was this...

When, should I call him? Kagome thought.

It was a good question to ask. When was the appropriate time to call a guy that you hardly know and managed to share an intimate evening with? What happened between Kagome and Sesshomaru changed everything about her virgin world. Something happened that neither one of them she was sure expected to happen. She had let Sesshomaru do something to her on the second day of knowing him...she knew Inuyasha for two years and lived with him - and something like that never occurred between them.

So what does that mean?

I guess after even a little bit of experience, I'm still inexperienced, Kagome snorted.

It was about 12PM and Kagome helped herself to a hot shower; the water against her body felt almost like a massage. She let the suds from the Irish Spring soap roll down her skin and imagined Sesshomaru was watching her bathe. With that thought, a shower that was once meant for bathing now turned into a one woman's practice session.

Then something else came to mind...

Are you in love with Sesshomaru?

No, Kagome thought as she stopped kidding around and rinsed herself off. It's too early to be in love with anyone. I'm acting so weird. I think I'm going to be really different once I finally lose my virginity.

Kagome did feel something towards Sesshomaru that was beyond like however. She did let Sesshomaru touch her, to have his way and when he told her that if she didn't like it - tell him to stop, she didn't do one thing to resist. With Inuyasha there were times where things ALMOST happened between them but didn't. After being with Sesshomaru she realized something.

Is not being ready to have sex the same as not wanting to have sex?

Kagome was so eager to give into her desire for Sesshomaru and let him please her to which she came right on his finger. With Inuyasha, was she not ready to have sex or was it that she didn't want to have sex with him? Kagome knew she loved Inuyasha and was attracted to him but Sesshomaru gave her something that Inuyasha just couldn't...

That was passion...

Sesshomaru's voice, smell, touch, eyes, face...everything was perfect about him. It was perfect to the extent that it was puzzling. There were so many things about Sesshomaru that made him a perfect match. Even when Kagome and Sesshomaru got into a semi-argument - Kagome raised her voice and he was so nonchalant about everything and the only time he showed aggression...

Kagome's legs were in the air because of it.

Kagome suddenly blushed as she remembered his rose petal lips touching hers, how she melted in his embrace, how strong he was to have just picked her up and did what he did to her on HER bed.

That's a classic, Kagome thought with a smile.

The phone rang; Kagome was currently wearing a robe as she got out of the shower and walked to the side of her bed where the phone was located.

"Hello," Kagome said cheerfully.

"Kagome, this is Sango, I'm outside," Sango said. "Open the door for me. It appears the lady on the first floor isn't there to do it."

Kagome's face lit up, it was her intention to call Sango and tell her about last night. Although, Kagome was a bit afraid to tell her because Sango would give her the, you're a big hypocrite, look.

If I tell Sango what happened, Kagome wondered, will she think I am a hypocrite? Like, I still feel the same way I did before; no great change, and I still think you should lose your virginity for love.

Then why were you willing to lose it for passion?

Kagome cringed at the sound of her inner voice.

"Ok," Kagome told Sango, "Let me throw the keys out the window."

"Cool," Sango hung up.

After hanging up the phone Kagome opened the window and tossed the downstairs key out to Sango that was in her drawer. Having done that, she sat at the end of her bed and waited patiently for her friend to come up.

"I can't wait to tell her," Kagome said aloud. "I can't wait to hear what she has to say."

It wasn't long before Kagome responded immediately to the knock at the door. It was in deed Sango wearing a pair of blue jeans, white sweater with a black denim jacket over it and a pair of shades, her pony-tale even added to the amount of sex appeal she gave off by standing there alone.

"Sango-san," Kagome stepped aside so she can walk in, and Sango immediately tossed her jacket to the side and sat on top of the bed. "What a surprise."

"I told you I wanted to see you," Sango yawned. "I came at a time where I'm sure you'd be up. How are things? How was last night?"

Kagome smiled so bright that she didn't need to pull up the curtains to let the sunshine through.

I can't tell her just yet, Kagome realized. I want to save the best for last, but by the look on my face...damn it! I can't keep anything down.

Kagome shook her head hoping to shake the smile, it half worked, "Tell me about what happened with you and Naraku first."

Ok, now after she tells you that...you can tell her. You can prepare yourself for what she's going to say. Just don't look weird when she's making a comeback. Don't!

Sango scoffed, "He came to my house, and tried to be all romantic. He says that no one makes him feel the way that I do. It was nice, we had our little something, but Naraku is not a guy you get serious with. Even in our kink-fest he wanted to tie me to the bed and do as he will with me. I am not submissive. Then when I told him no he tries so hard to convince me by doing that thing that I like-"

"Sango I have something to tell you!"

Kagome couldn't hold it in any longer. It wasn't that she didn't care about the things Sango was telling her - Sango was her friend of course, but she wanted to get off her chest what happened between her and Sesshomaru last night ASAP.

"Uh," Sango looked at the wide smile on Kagome's face and then it suddenly came to her. When a woman smiled as brightly as Kagome did - something definitely happened, "What is it?"

Mm, how do I start? How do I start? I have to get this smile off my face. The way Sango is looking at me, I know she suspects something. I don't want her to expect something without me telling her, but I know she can't help, but to wonder what's going on... Enough!

"Sango," Kagome straightened up, "Sesshomaru and I had an intimate encounter last night."

It happened.

Sango's eyes widened and she clasped her hand to her mouth gasping, "Kagome!"

"Let me explain!"

"Kagome-chan," Sango brought her hand from her mouth. "You're still a virgin right?"

Kagome nodded, and Sango calmed down.

Okay, now for the telling...

"Sesshomaru and I," Kagome began softly, "it happened so unpredictably that even I'm a little shaken from it. We got into a semi-argument after he suddenly fed me America roll sushi and drunk a little wine..."

Kagome's voice trailed as she felt Sango's dark eyes staring deep at her face, at the edge of her seat.

"...in the semi-argument," Kagome continued, "He grabbed me and kissed me...then he picked me up, before I knew it I was on the bed and-"

"Oh my god," Sango clasped her hands to her ears, "Oh my god..."

"He," Kagome finished, "He got all kinky and licked and sucked my nipples, worked his way to my belly button and then-"

"Oh my god..." Sango moaned.

"He ate me out and fingered me."

Sango screamed, "OH MY GOD!"

"Sango-chan," Kagome's face reddened, "not so loud."

Sango placed a hand on her heart as she was breathing heavily; a bright smile took over her face, then loud giggling.

"Sango..." Kagome looked down at her friend puzzled.

So much for that...

"I'm sorry," Sango suddenly rose to her feet and wrapped her arms around Kagome tightly. "Take that you naughty virgin."

Kagome blushed and she lightly pushed Sango away, "Sango...please. You're making me all, blah."

Sango brought herself away from Kagome and suddenly pulled the strap to her robe open exposing her.

What the...

"Sango," Kagome gasped.

Sango laughed, "Come on. I've seen you plenty of time's before. I just want to see if you look different is all."

Kagome stared up at the ceiling with her cheeks the color of roses.

"He made you cum?"

Kagome's whole face was beyond red now as she closed her robe and sat at the end of the bed just then saying lowly, "Yes..."

Sango suddenly kissed Kagome on her cheek and sat next to her on the bed.

"Let's lye down and have a girl talk," Sango kicked off her shoes and lied down and Kagome did the same thing. "Did he show you his cock?"

Kagome cursed in Japanese, "No, he didn't do that."

"You think you might have wanted him more?"

Kagome suddenly felt her body get hot.

Not again...Kagome thought.

"The thing is Sango," Kagome let out a breath, "I would have lost my virginity last night. All he had to do was...and poof gone. I was so caught up in ecstasy that I forgot morals, I forgot - I fell into his touch. I didn't resist one bit. I could but I didn't want to. Maybe somewhere inside of me...I wanted him to have me; to go all the way."

Sango leaned on her side to watch Kagome.

Sango probably thinks I'm hopeless...

"Do you know how to please yourself Kagome," Sango asked.

It took her by surprise. Kagome turned to look at Sango's dark eyes and suddenly froze at the sight of Sango's beautiful face.

"What," there was no reason for Kagome to ask but she had to. She needed further proof that the word that came to mind matched what Sango was trying to suggest, it had to nonetheless because there was no other word appropriate.

"Do you know how to masturbate, Kagome-chan?"

Kagome paused and turned over so that she could avoid her friend's deep dark eyes that burned into hers awaiting an answer.

This is so embarrassing.

"Don't be embarrassed," Sango said warmly. "Everyone does it; everyone who knows how to do it right. It could just be Sesshomaru was the first one to give you an orgasm. Can you give it to yourself?"

Kagome turned around and got defensive, "Then what is a man around for?"

"Nothing," Sango smiled deviously as she took Kagome's right-hand into hers just then. "You don't have any kind of release Kagome. Sesshomaru must have noticed that the moment he saw you and that's why he reacted the way he did; despite that fact that he wants you sexually anyway of course. If you got a bit of release every now and again you wouldn't be so easily spun into a man's web."

"Huh," Kagome swallowed. Sango touched Kagome's hand in away that she never had before and Kagome didn't know how to react to it. "Sango what are you doing?"

"I'm going to teach you how to please yourself," Sango let Kagome's hand go and pulled the strap to her robe open again.

No!

"Sango-chan," Kagome gasped as she shut her robe closed. "I don't want to learn how to do something like that. I can't let you teach me...you're my friend!"

"All the more reason why I should do it," Sango pulled Kagome's arms away from her robe and opened it wide.

"Sango," Kagome yelled. "We can't do this!"

"Don't be such a wimp," Sango laughed briefly at the look on Kagome's face, "When you find out how...you will thank me."

"But...Sango," Kagome tried to get up and Sango pushed her back down. "Sango I am too embarrassed!"

"Shush," Sango took Kagome's hand and led it below her belly button. "You need to learn otherwise you're going to just explode when you see a man."

Kagome suddenly shut her eyes tight.

I can't believe I am doing this...I can't believe in my wildest dreams...

"Here," Sango brought Kagome's hand between her own legs where she made Kagome part her index and ring finger between her own lips, it was away to make the nub more evident to Sango's eyes. "Now close your fingers and bring it slightly up a bit so it's over your clit."

I cannot believe I am doing this...

"Now rub it," Sango told her. "Rub it fast or slow and imagine whoever you want having you anyway that you want."

Kagome opened her eyes wide, "Eh, it feels weird Sango."

Sango moved Kagome's hand and replaced it with her own.

Kagome's eyes widened, "Sango!"

"The way I move my fingers," Sango said coolly remember it and then she began.

Kagome bit her bottom lip at the way Sango moved her fingers softly, Sango did it with a rhythm that even Kagome couldn't help but to get turned on to.

"Think of Sesshomaru," Sango whispered, "close your eyes and think of him."

"W-what," Kagome then shut her eyes, "Uh, uh, okay..."

"Good, think of last night," Sango told her, "or something new."

"Something new..."

"Yes."

As Sango massaged her nub Kagome thought about Sesshomaru again, the feel of Sesshomaru's lips when it surrounded her nub and the way he shoved his finger inside of her, taunting her hymen.

Kagome let out a breath; her face reddened as she imagined Sesshomaru touching her.

"Okay, you get the idea," Sango brought her hand back and looked at it, "Gosh Kagome, look at all this stuff. You can cause an accident."

Sango got off the bed and walked to the kitchen to wash her hands, Kagome leaned up and saw that her nipples were hard and she was in fact very wet.

Damn...

Despite Sango being just in the other room, Kagome was tempted to touch herself once more. To respond to her throbbing nub, but she stopped herself. She had gotten the idea on how to please herself. It would be appropriate to continue when she was alone, it's bad enough her friend got her wet; if she finished, she probably would've moaned.

Sango came back from the kitchen drying her hands with a paper towel and laughed at Kagome's shocked face, "What's wrong?"

Even though she was turned on, and happy that she found another form of experience, embarrassment filled her whole body. The person who taught her how to please herself was her best friend. Of course Kagome experimented, touched herself, but tend to have felt silly doing so in the mirror so she refrained from such an action. Living with Inuyasha, she left acts like that alone and felt she wanted to experience it all during her first time, but now...

I've experienced passion, Kagome realized. I experienced passion with Sesshomaru and it's addictive. Inuyasha never gave me passion - not even in a kiss.

Kagome tied her robe up, "Why did you do it Sango?"

"Teach you how to masturbate?" Sango shrugged. "You're at an age where your body is feeling all types of feelings. You should know how to please yourself. With the lesson I just gave you, you should be able to face Sesshomaru next time, only this time you'll be released and not so easily drawn to his pizzazz like a bitch in heat."

"I wasn't," Kagome let out a breath, "He really turned me on. It was genuine; no one has done that to me. I wanted to forget everything and let him have me because of it."

"You sound like you're in heat right now," Sango laughed, "don't give into a man so eagerly. Let him know what it's like to win you. I'm not saying you gave into him like a virgin sacrifice, but let him hunt. It makes things all the more better in the end...and after that hunt - it'll be well worth it."

"Let him hunt?"

"Oh yea, let him try to get you," Sango laughed, "Why don't we all go out next weekend. We can double-date."

"Oh," Kagome remembered as she got off the bed to get Sesshomaru's business card from under the wine bottle, "He left me his business card...I don't know when I should call him-"

"Call him in a week," Sango suggested. "Let the fire diminish. If you don't...you'll have to kiss that hymen of yours goodbye."

Kagome nodded.

A week, a week isn't that long. I guess.

Kagome placed his business card under the wine bottle again.

There was a knock at the door.

Is that him? Kagome wondered.

Sango walked to the door, "Who is it?"

"Kouga, the guy from next door," he answered.

Sango turned around and gave Kagome a look, "Kouga..."

"Yes," he said.

Sango chuckled and opened the door, "Hello there."

"Hi," Kouga paused, "Is Kagome around? I wanted to ask her if she would go out clubbing with me tonight."

Go out?

"Go out," Kagome leaned over Sango to see Kouga and repeated, "Go out?"

"Yea," Kouga smiled, "it's a nice place. It's sort of like a masquerade ball; they give you a mask at the front. I can bring three other people, but I don't know anyone else so..."

"Mm," Sango smiled, "where is it?"

Kagome looked away from Kouga just then.

He's asking me out? Kagome frowned. I'm not interested though...

"It's in the city," Kouga explained, "upper west side. So you gals want to go or..."

"Yea, sure," Sango answered and Kagome's eyes widened. "We'll go. When will you pick us up?"

"8PM," Kouga smiled one last time at Kagome, "I guess I'll see you gals there then."

"Bye," Sango closed the door and laughed at Kagome's facial expression.

Kagome suddenly felt sick, she wasn't into Kouga; she was interested in Sesshomaru. It wasn't the case that she didn't want to see her options; she just didn't want to waste anyone's time. Why lead someone on aimlessly? It was cruel and inconsiderate and Kouga didn't deserve that.

"I can't go," Kagome said flat out. "If I go that would be like leading him on. I'm just not interested. Kouga is a handsome guy - seriously, but-"

"You're all into Sesshomaru," Sango bat her eyes playfully, "You're taking your mind off Sesshomaru tonight. You don't want to be all into him - just after two days. I think you should go, you will go, you have to! To take your mind off Sesshomaru or else you're going to be so obsessed that when something happens you're going to just fall in a deep depression."

"Yeah..." Kagome frowned.

"I'm only saying this for the best," Sango flashed Kagome a warm smile. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Kagome glanced at Sesshomaru's business card under the wine bottle.

I don't want you to get hurt...

Kagome remembered Kikyo standing in her bedroom while Inuyasha lied on the bed.

I guess I shouldn't think of Sesshomaru so much and go out with Kouga. The truth of the matter is I was hurt, but I don't want to be again.

I'm only saying this for the best...

And it probably is for the best...