InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ A night to remember, a morning to forget ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 23: A night to remember, a morning to forget

Kagome leaned up from her bed and slowly reached for the phone past the sleeping Sesshomaru next to her.

Don't wake him up, don't wait him, Kagome chanted in her mind as she grabbed the phone and eased herself out of the bed. I have to tell Sango what just happened between us and urgently!

Kagome wrapped her robe around her and tiptoed to the bathroom. It was only 10PM, which was an unusual time for Kagome to go to bed, but considering what she been through - it was alright just this once, however, she wasn't tired at all. She couldn't rest until she told her best friend in the entire world what she'd done - it was almost her duty to tell Sango, even after their disagreement.

Kagome sat on the toilet seat and closed the door slowly behind her, instantly; her slender fingers dialed her best friend's number almost robotically.

Please be home! Of all times! Kagome prayed.

"Hello," Sango answered.

The sound of Sango's voice made a smile form on Kagome's face automatically, even a blush.

"Hello," Sango repeated. "All I can hear is breathing you know."

"Sango," Kagome said while still smiling, a smile that she couldn't easily rid, "Sango...this is Kagome."

"No shit," Sango yawned. "I have caller ID, remember?"

"Oh," Kagome giggled lightly, "I have something to tell you."

"Well, it would be nice if you just came out and said it," Sango chuckled. "Just breathing on the other end will get you nowhere."

Kagome laughed lightly herself as she began, "When I got home Sesshomaru was waiting in Kouga's apartment for me to come back ever since I left. That's why when we went to his house - we didn't see him there."

"Oh, okay...seems kind of hard to believe since those too don't seem to like each other."

"So," Kagome let out a breath and continued, "Getting back to what I was saying...I'll admit I was a bit shocked as well, but that's not the point. Sesshomaru came into my apartment and we talked and then he said he loved me."

"Oh shit, really," Sango was surprised. "Do you think he's for real?"

"Yea I do, and so am I."

Sango gasped, "You told him you love him too? Shit, what happened next? You guys went on a picnic - maybe danced in a field of flowers."

Kagome chuckled before she said finally, "We had sex. Well, made love."

Kagome suddenly heard a loud sound from Sango's end of the phone.

What just happened?

"Is everything ok?" Kagome asked as her smile changed to a frown, "Sango...Sango!"

"Shit, sorry," Sango answered quickly. "I dropped the phone. I'm still in shock...you had sex. You're not a virgin anymore. Uh, well at least you kept your promise and lost it for love, right?"

"Yes," Kagome's smiled returned. "I lost it for love."

"Now with that said," Kagome could hear Sango getting comfortable in the background, "Details, lots and lots of details."

Kagome blushed, "Ok..."

"Before that, was he good in bed," Sango had to ask that one question above all others.

Kagome laughed, "He was awesome. I mean, I lost myself when I was with him - I did stuff I didn't think I would. I was a totally different person. I feel weird because I'm back to normal now and I keep remembering all of the stuff I did and I'm like - no..."

"Are you ashamed?"

"No, I'd do it again," Kagome laughed. "I mean, I liked it."

"Ok, start from the beginning. Leave nothing out, tell all - I am here to hear it all. I need you tell me - I've got to know."

"Okay," Kagome began, "it happened like this..."

~*~

Inuyasha was flipping through the channels as he sat on his bed; Rin was on Miroku's bed sleeping, while Miroku himself was on the floor doing sit-ups.

"Everything is bull-shit," Inuyasha grunted. "I've never seen so much crap in my life. I'm beginning to understand why they call television an idiot box."

"One-hundred," Miroku proclaimed as he sat up from the floor heaving. "I should do more, but I don't feel like it right now."

"No one is keeping tabs," Inuyasha yawned. "I wonder where Sesshomaru is. He's been gone ever since Kagome first left. Kagome came back so I don't think he's with her, and can you believe that guy just left Rin with us. Does he have a babysitter at all?"

"Rin wasn't any trouble and you know it," Miroku sat at the end of the bed next to Inuyasha. "Sesshomaru knew we weren't going to go anywhere so he probably didn't think about it. She's got to have a babysitter. I mean, no one would leave a child in the house by themselves - not even him."

"Yea," Inuyasha grimaced. "Then the bastard has nothing but bull-shit in his refrigerator. That's not stuff you give a kid, you know like vegetables and, and nasty shit. He needs to go shopping or else that kid is going to be anorexic. When I was a kid, I had sweets."

"It's better not to have it," Miroku shrugged. "I don't think he's doing a bad job. I mean, candy can ruin your teeth and some can even make your face break out with acne. Rin is a healthy young girl, and it's good she stays that way."

"Well, she liked the pizza we ate for dinner anyway," Inuyasha turned the power off to the TV. "Her life isn't ruined."

What the...Inuyasha grimaced.

Miroku looked at Inuyasha overwhelmed with confusion.

My cell phone is vibrating. Maybe it's my father, Inuyasha thought.

"My cell phone," Inuyasha said aloud to sort of break Miroku's confusion. "I think it's my father. I'll be right back."

Inuyasha exited the room and shut the door softly behind him as he answered his phone, while making his way to the living room.

"Komban wa," Inuyasha greeted, "Ikaga desu ka?"

"Inuyasha," it was Kikyo. "I came to your house and another man answered your door. I feared you might've changed your preference since Kagome ditched you."

Oh, I forgot Kikyo still had my number. I bet it's costing her a fortune to be calling me all the way from Japan. Serves the bitch right, I think I'll try to keep her on the phone for a while - just to make her pay a high cent.

"Don't be stupid," Inuyasha walked into the kitchen so Miroku didn't hear his conversation, and to avoid waking Rin. "You're the only fruitcake."

"I changed my mind," Kikyo began. "I don't want to go solo. I can, but it's better with a partner. Where are you?"

She doesn't realize I'm not in Japan yet? What a stupid bitch.

"In America genius," Inuyasha snorted. "I can see right now you'll never leave the porn business."

"I know you're in New York, I spoke to your father," Kikyo then said coldly. "I just don't know where exactly and neither did he. He said you came here to attend a University, but shit - I know you better than he does. You're a born fuck up."

Who am I kidding? I can't keep Kikyo on the phone - she's too damn annoying and I don't have the patience to deal with her right now.

"Sayonara," Inuyasha said.

"Wait," Kikyo said quickly. "I didn't call to fight with you. I just wanted to see if you were interested in becoming partners again."

"No," Inuyasha scolded, "I told you that already."

"Look," Kikyo let out a breath, "I'm going to be coming to New York to a shooting there. I heard you were in New York so if you want to see me outside of the shooting-"

"What are you stupid," Inuyasha yelled. "I don't want to be a porn director anymore. Why do you keep suggesting that? I've changed - I don't want anything to do with that or you. What don't you understand?"

There was a pause.

"I just wanted to see you Inuyasha," Kikyo said lowly. "I heard you the first time, but if it was your intent to come to America to runaway from the past then-"

"Kikyo," Inuyasha heard her hang up, "Kikyo!"

Shit, Inuyasha closed his cell phone and sat at the kitchen table with his head down.

"Suddenly I feel terrible," Inuyasha mumbled. "But why would you want to see me...I mean-"

"Don't ask, yourself questions," Miroku took at seat at the table. "People will think you're a crazy bastard."

Why did she want to see me? Kikyo and I weren't friends or anything like that. Just because she's coming to New York to do a porno shooting doesn't mean we have an obligation to meet. Shit I feel bed, can't I do anything right?

"Man, what happened?" Miroku as he grimaced at the sight of Inuyasha with his head down at the table. "Did your dad give you a scolding?"

"It was Kikyo," Inuyasha answered. "She said she was going to be in New York and she wants to see me and I told her that I don't want anything to do with her. She accused me of trying to runaway from my past by being here - she's part of my past so now-"

"She figures you don't want nothing to do with her because she's apart of a past you want nothing to do with any longer. What's the problem? She's out of your hair and she didn't give you any trouble. Why the long face?"

Kikyo...

"I don't know..." Inuyasha mumbled. "I don't think she seemed too happy either."

"Can I make a suggestion?"

Inuyasha leaned up to look at him.

"Go see Kikyo when she comes here," Miroku shrugged. "I mean, she may not have been tight with you like I am but you and her been through a lot together. You could try to make peace - she sounds like she was trying to when she wanted to see you."

Inuyasha scoffed, "I never cared about Kikyo. She was someone I dealt with, and that's the problem. I didn't care before and now I feel guilty. Perhaps, it's just the thought of me hurting anyone's feelings right now. I seem to be good at that."

Miroku nodded towards Inuyasha's cell-phone, "Give the little lady a call. Just see her, school's not going to start and I know you don't want to be here to see Sesshomaru's happy moment with Kagome if they got back together."

Inuyasha looked away.

Of course I don't want to see them together. I still love Kagome...

~*~

Kagome laughed, "Sango stop it!"

"So what, you guys are going to take turns with shoelaces to tie each other up," Sango chuckled, "you sadistic space monkey."

Kagome covered her mouth as she laughed.

Oh, I'm having so much fun, Kagome thought.

"So, what else," Sango said through chuckling, "Oh yea, make sure you guys avoid the kitchen - you know how Sesshomaru feels about salt after he went down during the love making."

Kagome dropped the phone as she laughed.

I have to stop or I'm going to wake Sesshomaru up...

Kagome picked up the phone, trying to contain herself, "Shit Sango, that was a good one. But yea, I'm gonna go. It's rude to leave him all by himself."

"You think you can go for another round?"

"Maybe after breakfast," Kagome laughed again, "Later."

"Bye, bye sweetie."

Kagome hung up the phone and got out the bathroom where she saw Sesshomaru looking at her with his golden eyes - now sitting up.

I woke him...I guess my laughing woke him up.

"Hey there," Kagome put the phone on the dresser and got next to him under the covers where he wrapped his arm around her. "Did I wake you?"

Sesshomaru leaned down and kissed her lips.

Oh, it's so nice having a sexy man in my bed who's an awesome lover at that.

"No," Sesshomaru answered. "Who was that on the phone?"

Kagome pressed her lips against his neck, "Sango."

"Oh," Sesshomaru smiled wicked. "You told her the news already? Dear sweet virgin Kagome-"

"Nope," Kagome laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him. "You took care of that - remember? My hymen won't be bothering you or me anymore."

"Let me make sure," Sesshomaru turned over to get on top of her.

"No," Kagome got off the bed quickly and giggled. "I need a rest. I'm pretty worn from all those other times. It's flattering that you can keep going."

"Knowing your wearing nothing under that robe turns me on. I guess it's for the best that we end our sessions."

"I agree," Kagome got back in the bed next to him and kissed him. "Let's go to sleep. I want you to make me breakfast tomorrow."

"I have to go," Sesshomaru got out of the bed. "I left Rin with Miroku and the idiot. I have to check up on her - she's my responsibility. I had to have you today - that's why I didn't leave sooner. Even now, I still want you."

Kagome nodded.

Aw, rats!

Sesshomaru began to get dressed.

I was looking forward to him spending the night. I have to understand that he works and well he has a daughter so I can't be number one on his lift. I'm pleased that he waited for me all that long and how sweet the love making was. Today is one of those days that could last me all week.

Sesshomaru put on his jacket and zipped it up, Kagome watched as he turned around - his long silver hair, his strong frame.

I lucked-out with this one...

"May I receive a kiss before I leave?" Sesshomaru asked as he stopped in front of the door.

Like I would forget to kiss you...

Kagome got up and grabbed his face to kiss him, immediately he wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up - bringing her closer to him where she needed to be. There wasn't even time to breath as their mouth's locked between one another's.

No one kisses me like he does...

Kagome pulled away to catch her breath, "God, that was amazing."

"Isn't it?" Sesshomaru chuckled as he unlocked the door, "lock the door behind me and give me a call when you can."

I'll be giving you a call at first light...

Kagome nodded as she watched Sesshomaru leave, locking the door behind him.

Today was historical...I am not a virgin and it's awesome.

Kagome hopped on her bed and buried her face into her pillow.

I had sex with Sesshomaru...oh my god, is that real?

Kagome suddenly remembered Sesshomaru entering her on the kitchen table.

Yep...it's real. Shit, I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. I know I'm going to have dreams of me and him at it again. When will the next time be when we have sex...will I be tied up.

Kagome laughed at the thought.

It doesn't matter, tied up or release - he knows what he's doing. Maybe that's why it's always good to date a guy slightly older - he can teach a girl a few tricks. No, not like grandpa, `2 seconds from dying old', but Sesshomaru's age is just right. He's older than me by six years and has a career. Just thinking about all the stuff Sesshomaru and I did makes me want to chase him down the street for one more go at it, but no. I need to rest up for next time.

Kagome shut her eyes.

Next time...

~*~

Sango woke up at the sound of banging on her door, she glanced at her window and saw the sun slowly lighting up the darkened sky.

What the hell? Sango thought as she wrapped her robe around her and slowly walked to the door.

"Who," Sango called, while still being ten feet away from the door.

"Naraku," Naraku said coldly on the other end.

The messages wasn't enough, Sango suddenly remembered deleting more then half the messages he left. I told him I don't want to be with him and he hasn't taken the hint yet. Now that's what I call a hard believer...

"I don't want to do this again," Sango yelled as she turned around making her way to her bedroom. "Let's just move on and forget what we had, which was nothing, but cold and hard s-"

Sango suddenly jumped up startled at the current loud sound radiating from her door, it seemed as if Naraku hit the center of the door with his foot at full force.

"Ok," Sango walked to the phone, "If you don't get the hell away from my door I am so going to call the police and believe me - those men love fresh fish."

There was another loud bang coming from it.

Ok, Sango picked up the phone. My patience has just receded...

The last large sound caused the door to swing open, Sango's head shot to the open door and saw Naraku standing there - glaring at her with hands bawled into fists.

Don't look alarmed...call the police, Sango told herself.

Sango then snorted as she began dialing the numbers, but she never got to dial all three.

Is he crazy? Sango's eyes widened.

Naraku snatched the phone from her hand and slammed it against the floor - causing it to break.

This guy is nuts!

"I want to talk to you," Naraku then went to the door and closed it. "I'm sick of playing your game."

"Game," Sango pointed to the floor where her broken phone was located. "You call that a game - it's call breaking and entering and you're gonna do some time for that buddy."

"Why did you break up with me," Naraku then stormed towards her and grabbed her by her upper arms tight enough to leave a bruise. "I thought we were in love. Why didn't you answer my messages?"

I can't believe he's doing this!

"Look," Sango glanced at his hands gripping her arms. "Get off of me."

"Answer me," Naraku reprimanded.

"I don't have to do anything," Sango yelled. "All you have to know is that it's over and I don't want you anymore-"

Naraku suddenly slapped her.

He, he put his hands on me!

Sango looked up at him with her hand placed on the side of her face where he had bruised her, "I don't need the cops."

"Just talk to me," Naraku yelled. "You made me hit you."

Oh, this guy is over...

"I let my guard down with you," Sango bawled a fist. "That won't happen again."

"Would you just-"

Sango didn't allow him to finish before she slammed her fist on the side of his face causing him to fall back on the sofa.

That ass hole...is so gone...

"Sango," Naraku didn't turn his attention to the blood rolling down the side of his lip. "Y-you punched me in the face when all I wanted was an answer to why you..."

I'll give you all the answers you need...

Sango rolled up her sleeves, "Don't let my shape fool you. Now I'm telling you right now...if you don't get the fuck out of my house I'm going to paint your face red."

Naraku got up from the sofa to face her, "Can't we talk?"

"Yea sure we can," Sango slammed another fist into his face and continued on down from there. "I warned you, you bastard!"

~*~

A/N: There's been a delay in chapters due to life's responsibilities. The next chapter will be posted as soon as tomorrow. Love, love and sweet stuff. Hahaha, too many request for tied up things...still need to add bangs before the finale chapter. This is a cliffy, but will be made up for tomorrow. Thank you all!