InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome! Where are you?! ❯ blanket Scenario part 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4 Blanket scenario part 3

Kagome and Sesshomaru will be basically nude in this chapter. I am going to be as vague as possible in my descriptions, but consider this chapter rated R for nudity.

By the end of this chapter, they will be familiar, perhaps even very familiar with each others bodies . . .

Corrected by Angelica Birmingham. Thank you.


______________________

He looks at her expressionlessly.

She swallows, "Would the Lord of the Western lands, please, join me in my sleeping bag?" She whispers, her face blood red from her blush.

A pause.

"You will be explaining about these books and your items." He points to the lighter and other modern objects that she scattered around the chamber.

Kagome closes her eyes and sighs, "Yes, Sesshomaru, sir. But not right now, please. If I tried right now, I'd just confuse things more. I'm so tried."

He nods. "In the morning then." He crawls over to the bag and starts to get it.

"Sesshomaru! Stop!"

He stops and glares at her.

"Please remove your wet clothes, first." She blushes. "I don't mean anything more than just that, ok? Nothing else." She whispers and politely turns away to not look at him.

His eyebrow's raise, but he proceeds to remove his armor and clothes. He hesitates as he begins to remove the final piece of clothing from around his loins. 'Why am I feeling embarrassed? She is just a lowly human. Her feelings shouldn't matter to me.' He minutely shakes his head and removes the last piece of clothing.

He slides into the sleeping bag with Kagome.

The sleeping bag is only designed for one person, putting two . . . is possible, but their bodies rub against each other as he slides into the bag.
"You're as cold as ice, Sesshomaru!" Kagome yells as his cold body slides next to her. "Here I thought I needed warming, but you need it more!"

Kagome closes the bag, except for a small opening for air.
Sesshomaru just lays there "Turn over, Sesshomaru. I'm going to rub you and get some blood flowing." she turns on the flashlight so she can see.

'Another odd item.' he thinks as he stares at the light-giving device.

He turns over on his front. Kagome slides over him, body rubbing body. Her breasts rub against his back. Her legs scissor between his. Her hands begin to rub his shoulders, massaging them. She slowly works her way down his body, rubbing him, getting the blood flowing and heating his body. Since, given the tight squeeze of the sleeping bag, it's impossible for her to rub his legs with her hands, so she starts to move her legs in, around, and between his, warming him.

She tries very hard not get close to his loins, but, between brushes of her groin against his backside, light touches do happen . . . not to mention the circles her nipples are making as they brush against his back. She also takes his tail and starts to rub it.

"Stop. It does not need that." Sesshomaru orders.

Kagome, with a slightly confused _expression on her face, leaves his tail alone. 'I wonder why, but if that's what he wants. So be it.' she thinks. Kagome's body, as it rubs against Sesshomaru reacts to the intimate contact between the two.

'Gods . . how I wish, I was doing this to Inu-yasha.' Kagome thinks. 'There is no way I'd stop with just a back rub.'

Sesshomaru suppresses a smile. 'Like every woman, I can smell her excitement. No woman can resist my body. Soon she will ask me to turn over and she'll want to mate. It will be very pleasing to see her disappointment when I say no.' He concentrates on his body and makes sure that there is no physical response to Kagome's close body. 'I will not make the same mistake my father made and Inu-yasha is making. No human woman will ever have me.'

"You have practice doing this." He says in surprise. 'I didn't think she knew anything like this.' He thinks.

"Huh. Yes, a couple of years ago, my friends and I tried out for the soccer team. We kept getting cramps and such, so Yuri borrowed one of her mother's massage books and we started to practice on each other." She says in a light voice as she remembers better, simpler times. "I was very good. They really wanted me to join, but I declined, even when they offered me the assistant captain position."

"Why did you decline a position?" He asks. 'Most humans would take anything offered without hesitation.' He thinks.

"Why?" She pauses, "Because I valued my friends more than a position on a soccer team. If I had joined, we could not be together anymore. So I declined."

A pause.

Kagome swallows hard. "Ok, your back's done. Turn over and I'll do your front."

Sesshomaru turns onto his back.

Kagome swallows again. 'I will not think about what is rubbing against me.' She thinks as she lowers herself onto him. "Your arm, please. I'll do it, first." She massages his arm. 'I'm not feeling, what I thought I would. He's soft.'

She smiles at Sesshomaru. 'I never thought I'd be grateful that he hates humans. If he tried anything, I do not know if I would have resisted him.'

'She's smiling?' Sesshomaru thinks. 'How odd . . . I'd would have thought she'd be upset that I'm not hard. She's not even trying to rub it to excite me. All of her touches have been accidents.'

Kagome's hands move to his chest. "About your arm, I am sorry, you know, Sesshomaru." she says.

"He got in a very lucky attack." he growls.

She bows her head, so he can't see her face, and she smiles. "I'm sure he would disagree."

"He's an idiot."

"Yes, at times."

'Perhaps she's smarter than I thought.' Sesshomaru thinks. 'But I've got to stop thinking about her, or I will begin to react to her.'

A pause while he concentrates, he thinks. 'I've got to think about something other than her body rubbing against mine. One plus one is two. Two plus two is four. Three plus three is six . . '

Kagome rubs his chest, stomach and upper thighs with her hands. Her legs rub his lower legs. Her nipples rub against his.

'Gods... I've got to stop this. Damn stupid body. I don't love Sesshomaru, stop getting excited.' Kagome thinks as she tries to control her body's reaction to the very intimate positions the small size of the sleeping bag is forcing on her.
The heat in the sleeping bag is now at a very comfortable level. Sesshomaru's body has warmed up. Kagome's has as well.
"You're warm, now, Sesshomaru." Kagome says as she finishes. "Is everything Ok?" she blushes. "I mean you're warm right?"

Sesshomaru nods.

Kagome smiles, "Good." She slides off him and turns so her back is to him. "Good Night, then, Lord of the Western Lands. In the morning, once we wake up, we'll try that cube thing again." she says. and turns off the flashlight.

Sesshomaru turns so they are back to back.

"Good night, woman."

"Sesshomaru."

Nothing.

Kagome sighs, "Ok, then. Lord Sesshomaru."

He grunts.

"My name is Higurashi Ka-go-me."

A pause.

"Good night, Higurashi."

She rolls her eyes, but says, "Thank you."

Kagome thinks as she feels Sesshomaru wiggle trying to get comfortable. 'Do I really trust him? ... He could turn around and rape me, I couldn't stop him. Not that he would, I mean, there I was rubbing against him, and nothing happened. He must think I'm ugly. He could kill me, or hurt me and I can't stop him. So, I have to trust him. There is no other way. He is, in his own way, an honorable person, I've got to make sure my safety is something he cares about and I've got to make sure he never thinks I distrust him. I don't know what I'd do to regain his trust.'

'Tomorrow we've got to figure out where we are and how to get back.' she thinks as she closes her eyes and gives into her exhaustion.

She sleeps . . . Sesshomaru thinks as he turns around and feels Kagome's back against his. 'Finally.' He thinks, as he relaxes his concentration.

His male member grows and he shifts position to get comfortable. 'She wanted it. I could smell it, but she never really did anything about it. I've never met a woman who could control herself like that. Before her, all young females that have been with me in private, have tried to have sex with me.'
He listens to her breathing pattern shift and he can tell she's asleep. 'She trusts me. Sleeping next to me without any protection. Except for Rin, I've never had that happen before. I could excuse Rin's behavior because of her age, but she's an adult, not a child. I could do as I wish. But, all I really wish to do is return home. I'm sure that I'm needed there.' he thinks.

'Now I know why I hesitated earlier. Her actions have earned my respect. Her willpower, since it allowed her to resist my body, must be great. While she's not done everything correctly, she is trying to do things that could help.' he minutely nods to himself.

'Hmm . . . Even with my respect, she is still going to be in a subservient position and she will have to follow my orders. But . . I wonder what do you call a person, who is beneath you, but yet, is one whom you respect . . . I will think about that, tomorrow.'

Pause.

'Tomorrow . . . I will determine where we are and I will find a way to use that cube to return home.' He thinks as he closes his eyes and his exhaustion takes over.

***************

Kagome awakens. 'That can of tea . . . I should not have drunk it. I need to pee.' she thinks.

She opens her eyes and realizes that sometime when she was asleep, she turned around and is now facing Sesshomaru. He has also turned around in his sleep. He is facing her, deeply asleep. Her arms and legs are entwined in his.

She swallows. 'I've got to wake him up before I get out of the sleeping bag. I'm sure that if I open up the bag with him asleep it would not be a good idea.' she thinks.

"Sesshomaru." she whispers. "Wake up."

His claws are against her throat and he is tightening his grip on her neck before his eyes open.

"Ack. Sess . . . " Kagome tries to say something.

He releases her throat. "What woman?"

Kagome rubs her throat. 'And I thought Inu-yasha was a grouch when he wakes up.' she thinks. "I need to." She blushes, "use the restroom."

"The tea earlier."

She nods.
"Very well. You may open up the bag." He orders in an offhand tone. "Human body wastes are disgusting."

She grinds her teeth together, but shakes her head. 'Getting into an argument about the fact that this is my bag isn't going to be helpful.'

"In that case where should I go, oh, lord." she says in a sarcastic tone.

'I'll ignore that tone, right now.' he thinks. "Do it in the remains of the entrance tunnel."

"So we'll have to walk over it in the morning?"

"I can always make a new entrance. This way, it will not be inside the chamber."

She opens the bag and pokes out her head. The fire in the pot is out. She turns on the flashlight. It is very cold inside the chamber. 'This is going to be the quickest piss I've ever taken.' she thinks as she scrambles out of the bag.

As she removes her panties, she shivers. 'If I don't get back . . . I could freeze to death . . soon.'

She quickly scrambles back to the bag, to get back quickly, she leaves her panties at the entrance. She slides into the bag.

'She's cold, even though she was out only a minute.' Sesshomaru thinks.

"Lie down, woman. I will warm you up." he growls out as he closes the sleeping bag.

"Th . . . thank you." Kagome hugs herself and shivers. She lays face down and Sesshomaru slides on top of her. He starts to rub her with his remaining hand. His legs and tail rubs her.

"Your tail feels nice, Sesshomaru. But rub faster, please." she says.

He rubs her shoulders, his claws leave thin red marks that quickly fade as his hands travel on her smooth skin. After a few minutes of massaging her, he orders, "Turn over, now."

Kagome swallows, 'God . . this is even worse than me massaging him. Only the fact he's Inu-yasha's brother is keeping me from grabbing him.' She thinks as she turns over.

Sesshomaru stretches out over her. His hand begins to rub her. He swallows hard enough that she can see it. He starts to massage her breasts. After only a couple of very light rubs he moves on, lower down her body.

Kagome can feel a growing tube of heat against her leg . . . it is hardening into an iron-like bar. 'He's getting hard. Gods . . . What do I do?' She thinks.
Sesshomaru stops rubbing her. "You're warm enough." He says in brutish tone. He slides off her and moves so his back is toward her.

"Sesshomaru?"

"I've never done this before."

'What he's never had sex before?' Kagome thinks.

Sesshomaru turns around to face Kagome. "This Sesshomaru gives you his apologies. He did not control his body. His exhaustion and the unusual circumstances are not acceptable reasons for his loss of control."

He quickly turns around away from Kagome. 'He's disgusted at his own reaction to my body.' She thinks.

"Lord of the Western Lands, thank you for the apology."

He grunts, accepting the comment.

Kagome turns around so they are back to back again. "Sesshomaru, thank you for being the honorable person I knew you were." she whispers to him.

He doesn't say a thing.

"Sigh. I know that it goes without saying. But, please, can I compliment you for it?"

"You may."

"Good night, Lord of the Western Lands."

"Good night, Higurashi."

They sleep, side by side . . .

End chapter 4

authors' note:

For the fans that are disappointed that Sesshomaru and Kagome didn't have sex . . .

First they've got to get to know each other. Neither Sesshomaru nor Kagome is into casual sex and they both know that sex between them . . . will not be casual, it'll mean something.

Now . . . I do plan on them having sex, but, I want to give them a couple of adventures before I do.

For the fans of my story, "A Shard in Kyoto," I do plan on getting ch 10 out, I just want to finish the first arc in this storyline. Which will take two to four more chapters.

Thank you for reading

jeff shelton