InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome! Where are you?! ❯ the possession of Sesshomaru ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 18: The possession of Sesshomaru.

This chapter is rated R for sexual situations.

Corrected by Angelica Birmingham.



___________________________

Sesshomaru awakens and he smiles, instantly. One of his hands reaches down and pats the head of the girl on his stomach. "That feels nice," he whispers in pleasure. The girl purrs and increases her attention to his manhood.

He opens his eyes, while continuing to pet the girl's head. 'Full demon ears,' he thinks.

The room he is in is full of hanging silks. The designs on them are of a frankly sexual nature. The designs are of Sesshomaru mating with various beautiful dog demons. A smoky haze fills the air. Standing around the room are several beautiful dog demon women. They are all wearing gorgeous silk kimonos, although the shoulders of some of them are hanging down and all of them have their clothes untied so he can gaze upon their full figure.

An older, but still lovely, female dog demon is ordering them around, "You must obey and love your god. You must be perfect. Who is the name of your god?"

"Sesshomaru," all of the females in the room moans.

Sesshomaru is laying, nude and stretched out, on a low pile of small silken pillows. One, young female black haired dog demoness, is curled up around his crotch. One of his hands is playing with her hair and ears. Another woman is curled up, sleeping, alongside of him, his other hand is slowly stroking her. Beside them, sitting on her knees, is a young human female.

He frowns. And lifts the hand off the woman curled up next to him. 'For some strange reason . . . I thought I lost this,' he thinks. He shakes his head, 'How can you lose an arm? Odd, but not important.'

As his arm leaves the woman who is curled up next to him, she awakens. She lifts her head from his chest and kisses his nipples. "How may I serve thee, my god Sesshomaru?" she whispers in a sexy voice. Her long black hair covers her face, but the triangular ears that are characteristic of a half-demon are poking their way through her hair.

His hand goes to her chin and lifts her head so he can see her face. His eyes widen, "I know you, don't I?"
"Yes, my god Sesshomaru. I am Kagome. Your slave, your servant, that you have infinitely graced by simply acknowledging me." she flatters him in that same sexy voice.

He frowns, "I thought you were human?"

"I gave up my humanity for thee, my god," She gazes at him, lust and love shining in her eyes. "I love thee and would do anything for thee."

"Good." He looks around again, 'This is right. Even if my memories seem . . . spotty, I love this, and I will enjoy myself,' he thinks.

She reaches beside her and grabs a plate. She sits up and bows, offering the plate to him. On the plate is Inu-yasha's head. "See, my gift for thee."

"No." Sesshomaru says, gazing at the head.

'Somehow, I don't know how, but somehow, I know that she'd sooner offer me her head than my brother's he thinks. His eyebrows furrow, 'I have a brother?'

He shakes his head. "This is not right. Something is wrong."

"No! My Lord god Sesshomaru! Nothing is wrong!" all of the girls but, Kagome and the human child next him, in the room moan in distress.

"Girls! You must show your devotion and love to your god!" the older female dog demon orders. "Worship him! Obey him! Pleasure your god!"

Sesshomaru grabs the hair of the girl laying on his crotch and lifts her off him. 'I recognize the face, but, I cannot remember a name. And why do I feel this pity for her?' The girl is heavier than Kagome, with a fatter face, but nonetheless beautiful in the classic Japanese way.

He stands up, brushing aside the women that try to stop him. "I will stand."

He looks around. 'No door.'

"Where am I?"

"You are home." the older dog demoness says.

He walks over to her, totally unconcerned about his nudity and the glowing, lustful looks from all the women in the room. "I should know you. I should know all the women in this room. Who are you?" his eyebrows furrow, again, "Mother?"

"Yes, I am thy mother. Relax, son, let me do all the work, let the pleasure slaves comfort you and take your mind off your troubles. You don't have to do anything, just let them worship thee. I will do everything for thee, just rest and pleasure yourself."
"No." He spins around, 'She is my mother, I know this, but . . . why do I not love her? Why do I not follow her orders?'

Kagome is still sitting on the floor, the plate with the head of Inu-yasha still in her hands. 'Why is she affecting my emotions, I feel lust, of course, but that's not all . . . ' he thinks, 'My mind? Something is wrong. My memory . . . '

The young human child is looking at him. "I know you. Rin." he whispers. She nods as she cries.

"Where is the exit?" He demands, anger building in his voice.

All the women in the room freeze, like statues.

No answer.

He stalks over to the nearest wall. He brushes aside the hangings. Blank stone walls stare back at him. He grips the hangings and pulls the silk tapestry down. All the tapestries fall to the ground. Blank walls are revealed. No doorways are visible.

He punches the wall, hard enough that skin over his knuckle's breaks and blood coats the wall. Nothing . .

He spins around and demands of the women, "How do I escape this hell?"

No answer.

Creak . . . a rumble . . . chips fly off one of the walls. Stone disintegrates and falls as dust to the floor.

Kagome, a human Kagome, stands in the opening. She looks worn, thin, with black hollows under her eyes. She smiles and cries in a happy voice, "There you are! Come on, Sesshomaru! I've got to put your soul back to together. Then you can fight the cube's possession of you."

"Explain," he pauses, 'yes, that is her name.' "Higurashi Kagome."

***********************

Let's go back a few minutes and change the POV . . .

*****************************

Kagome, her eyes closed, as she thinks, 'Sooo weak, I could sleep for a week . . . but we made it.' She smiles. 'Lost my bow, but I can make another.'

Her senses tell her that she's back on Earth.

Horrible laughter begins to come out of Sesshomaru's mouth.
She opens her eyes and looks at him. He is holding the cube, staring at it.

A strange glow, very similar to the one that is enveloping the cube, shines from his eyes.

He looks at her. "You stopped me once, now to kill you. And then . . . " He smiles, the smile of insane person, "And then . . . chaos, glorious chaos."

'Oh no! He was too weak, between the fight and the healing . . . ' she thinks.

Sesshomaru is possessed by the cube.

Kagome scrambles to get up, but Sesshomaru grabs her. He giggles, like a little girl. "Let's play." He throws her to the ground, painfully hard.

Kagome reaches down and grabs her leg, where the predator cut it. More blood flows from it. He steps on her stomach, pinning her to the ground.

"Do I kill you slowly? Or do I kill you quickly?" He laughs, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Kagome angrily thinks as she looks around, 'I've got to escape, but how? I'm so weak right now I doubt I could harm a fly, much less Sesshomaru. I've got to find a way to break the cube's possession.'

The glow from Sesshomaru's eyes catch her attention. 'Eyes . . . they are supposed to be the window of the soul. So . . . Sesshomaru's soul . . . but how?'

Sesshomaru reaches down and picks Kagome up. He dangles her before his face.

'Somehow I've got to reach his soul, but how? I do not have the magic skills, like Kikyo. The only way I can reach his soul, is if my soul leaves my body, maybe. Miroku had been trying to teach me about how to allow my soul to leave my body, but he hasn't finished those lessons . . . so . . the only way I know that will allow my soul to leave my body is if I'm dead . . ' she thinks, in a flash of an instant.

Kagome's mystic senses can see an octopus-like aura begin to form around Sesshomaru's head. One of the tentacles reaches out and telekinetically slaps her. "I will kill you slowly." Sesshomaru hisses at her.

'No choice,' she thinks. She stares into Sesshomaru's eyes and concentrates on the last of her power. 'A wish . . . please somebody . . let me save him. I must save him,' she thinks.

She kicks him in the groin. "You are weak and pathetic. Sesshomaru and I can and will stop you. Only by killing me will you be safe." she hisses.

Sesshomaru's claws dig into her throat. He is twisting her neck, about to break it.
Her neck breaks. "You are dead, Kagome." Sesshomaru smiles gleefully.

Tenseiga hums . .

Something glowing links her eyes with Sesshomaru's. It fades.

Kagome's body slumps down, dead.

Time stops . .

**************************

Kagome stands on a hillside, overlooking pristine wilderness. Mt. Fuji is off in the far distance. She can see a black, twisted castle a couple of kilometers away. She hears the howl of a dog. 'I've only heard that cry once, but I'll never forget it. That is Sesshomaru.'

"Ouch!" something bites her ankle. An octopus, on land, has crawled up to her, it enwraps its tentacles around her legs and uses its beak to hurt her. Kagome reaches down and the octopus disintegrates. "Ok. I've got some power here."

She looks around, noticing details. There are more of the octopus things. They are destroying the wilderness. 'The cube's power. It is destroying him. I've got to save him,' she thinks.

"The castle. He has to be there."

She begins her journey to the castle . .

**************************

"Then, after escaping your giant dog form, I reached the castle and found you, Sesshomaru." Kagome explains. She licks her lips, "I think the cube has separated your soul. Your white dog form . . I did not see any intelligence in his eyes."

"Yes. That has to be my basic instincts. My memory must be elsewhere. Other parts of me are missing as well," Sesshomaru says in a distracted voice.

"We will explore this castle and free the rest of my soul, now," Sesshomaru orders. He begins to walk out of the room.

Kagome clears her throat. "Umm. Clothes?" She points to his nude body. The basic emotion of lust is very evident.

Sesshomaru's eyebrows furrow, "Why? This is comfortable."

She shakes her head. 'Male sexual ego . . . '
As she does so, her eyes light upon the half-demon Kagome still in the room. The version of her is laying down on the pillows, her hands in her crotch, moaning. "Sesshomaru."

"You . . . you" Kagome spins around, her hand raised to strike Sesshomaru.

"Yes. What is the problem? You wish to mate with me, correct? I... I would like that, even if you are human." His hand reaches into his crotch.

She grits her teeth. "No!"

He approaches her, lust glowing in his eyes, his manhood leading the way. "Yes, I think we will mate now."

'Men have to think with their balls, not their brains.' she angrily thinks. "No, Sesshomaru! We have to find the rest of you!"

He pauses. "I suppose. But, I will mate with you, now. You are quite a woman, especially for a human."

He reaches out for her.

"Sesshomaru! No!" she hisses at him. "If you do this now, I can guarantee that I will hate you, forever." He pauses, one hand about to rip her shirt off.

"And If I was to do this later?" his hand shifts and cups her breast.

"Later?"

He nods.

'If it's necessary to get him moving . . . ' she thinks. She grabs his hand and kisses it. "Later."

"Yes, later, " he nods, and he allows her to drag him away.

Later . . . at a door in the wall . . .

'The cube made sure I found his lustful side first. The cube must have been hoping we'd get so busy, we forget about other more important things. Now . . . we've found everything but his memory. But without that, Sesshomaru only a shell of what he should be,' she thinks.

Kagome is even weaker looking than before. Her hair is partially white, from age. Her back is bent. 'My soul, it's fading. I've got finish putting him together before I vanish.' she thinks.

Kagome opens the door. 'I have to open all the doors, somehow, the cube has sealed the rooms to him, but my soul must be allowing me to go through the castle, even though its walls,' she thinks.

The room is a library, full of scrolls. An old, hunchbacked dog demon is in the center of room. A fire is lit in the room. The old dog demon is moaning, yelling at something invisible. "No! Please! Don't force me to destroy the scrolls!" A scroll is in one hand. It is trying to throw it into the fire, but his other hand is holding it back.

"My old teacher." Sesshomaru whispers as he steps into the room. The scrolls in the room start to shake and flutter. They start to lift off the shelves and fly toward Sesshomaru. As they reach him, they fade into him.

A storm of paper forms. "My memories . . . " Sesshomaru hisses in pleasure.

But, not all the papers reach him, some, by accident, perhaps, reach for Kagome and are absorbed by her. "No!" She tries to scramble away. "Not me! Him!"

But her legs weaken and she falls, and more scrolls are absorbed by her. 'I will not think about them,' she thinks.

Sesshomaru grabs her and lifts her up. Paper forms on her skin and he can see the paper being absorbed into him. "Good. Those are my memories, human."

"I didn't want them," she whispers.

He nods. "This Sesshomaru knows."

He looks around. He sniffs. "Expect for my basic instincts, I am complete."

Kagome nods. "It's outside in the woods." She coughs. "You'll have to carry me. I'm too weak to do anything else. I won't last much longer."

"Did you feed it anything?" he asks.

"Huh? I don't understand? What could I feed it in your soul?"

"You don't need to know. Answer the question."

"No. I did not feed it."

"Excellent."

He nods and picks her up, using both arms, he wraps her thin body up in his tail. He can feel her body shake from cold. He thinks, 'My soul never believed my arm was gone, so now I have it.'

He looks at Kagome, but she is unconscious. 'She is fading away. I've seen dead famine victims look better.'

He strides out of the castle.
A giant white demon dog is waiting outside.

"Grrrr . . "

"You are I." Sesshomaru stares into the eyes of the giant white dog. He places Kagome down on the ground.

The giant dog sniffs him a couple of times. He stares at it, unmoving.

The jaws of the demon dog open and they snap around Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru is swallowed.

The giant demon dog shakes, quivers. "Grrr . . . "

It transforms into Sesshomaru.

He glances at Kagome and he thinks, 'Her soul is hanging by a thread. I've got finish this now.'

He stares at the black twisted castle. His fist glows.

A beam of power strikes the castle destroying it.

"This is my soul. I am Sesshomaru, Lord of the Western lands. I am not wounded. I am not surprised. Fight me and be destroyed."

An octopus headed human sized being appears next to Kagome. "Give me your soul, or I'll have hers."

Sesshomaru smiles, "You have made a mistake, demon. This is my soul. I am in control here."

His body glows. The land on which they are standing, glows. The very air glows. The octopus headed demon twists and turns in agony.

"You are destroyed."

It fades away.

Sesshomaru rushes to Kagome, picks up and breathes into her ear. "Live, Higurashi Kagome. I release your soul to return to your body."

Kagome smiles and fades away . .

************************

Kagome's body slumps down, dead.
Sesshomaru's eyes snap open.

He releases Kagome. She falls to ground.

Sesshomaru fingers the hilt of Tenseiga. He pulls the blade. He swings the blade through her. "Live, Higurashi Kagome."

She opens her eyes, and coughs. "I don't want to do that again . . . "

"This Sesshomaru will require an explanation, woman."

"Not even time for a nap?" she asks, her voice very weak.

He nods. "Yes, I will allow that. Rest, Higurashi Kagome."

She smiles, closes her eyes and whispers, "You said my name twice in a row." Kagome falls asleep.

His head snaps around. 'What?'

Approaching is a group of humans. His ears can hear them speak between them. 'Japanese, but the phrases. Very archaic, even for me.'

He looks down at Kagome. 'She would not want me to kill them. She would want me to greet them and help them, I'm sure. She did just save me life. Twice, in fact. Once with those alien bugs and the second time with the cube. Very well, Higurashi Kagome, I will make friends with them.' _______________________

End Chapter 18

Preview Chapter 19: How to make a creature of pure destruction

A young, early teenage, Sesshomaru is standing in front of his father. He is a large hulking man dressed in ceremonial armor.

"So. You say that you are in love with this demoness." His father states, as he points to a young demon girl, she is crying, curled up on the floor next to Sesshomaru. { author's note: It is the same girl that was lying on Sesshomaru's stomach at the start of Ch 18}

Sesshomaru nods.

"Very well, you have a choice in front of you. No child of mine will marry that." Sesshomaru's father points to the girl. Her crying increases. He pulls out a dagger and flips it to Sesshomaru. He dodges it and it clangs harmlessly to the ground.

"You have two choices. If you are not my son, I will kill you both. If you are my son, you will take that dagger and kill her."
Sesshomaru's eyes grow wide.

"The Lord of the Western Lands can't fall in love. Love weakens you."

A pause. "Choose now, boy. Be a man and kill her, or die like the child you are." Sesshomaru's father orders.

________________________

Chapter 19 will come out on schedule but . . .

Authors' note: I want to give the readers of this story some warning about a couple of things coming up, these will affect my posting schedule, so . . .

first: I do plan on continuing my story "A Shard in Kyoto" This will take about a week or so to do. I'm not stopping "Kagome! Where are you?!", but there will be at least a week (probably 10 days or ) break in posting new chapters, not instantly, but soon.

Second: I need to do a spin-off/sequel of my "Spring Fertility festival" story. As I plot ahead, it might be necessary for Kagome or Sesshomaru to refer to some of the facts/societies' rules in that story. The title, tentatively: "mating guide in feudal Japan or how to find a husband." This should take less time than ch 11 of A Shard in Kyoto, but it will probably have to be done sometime before the end of "Kagome! Where are you?"

Right now I am planning on stopping and doing at least ch 11 of shard when I shift them to the next world. (And I'm going to get a lot of reviews telling me to keep working on Kagome where are you and not stop there. But . . . I know how long and involved the next world will be and I want to give it my undivided attention. Plus . . . a little delay to build up the suspense for that world is probably a good thing.)

Thank you for reading

jeff shelton