InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagomes Pregnent! ❯ Sesshomaru is Back! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hay! I'm back. I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update but like I said I was on vacation and that I would only be abele to update on Saturdays Sundays. But luckily I got back from vacation eerily. I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE IT! I thought maybe you wouldn't but you do! Well anyway hear you go, enjoy!

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own!

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~ #~#~#~#~#~#~

Chapter 2, Sesshomaru Is Back!

"Yash when is he going to be back?" Kagome wined to Inuyasha,

"He'll be hear any minute now so stop wining wench." Inuyasha said getting anode.

"That's what you said a minute ago." Kagome said,

At that moment they could hear the sound of a key being put into a lock from the front door. Kagome shot strait at the person coming thru the door almost knocking him over.

"Congratulations Sesshomaru, you will soon be the father of a baby boy!" said Inuyasha

Sesshomaru looked down at Kagome who was now squeezing the hell out of his waste. He picked her up and gave her a big hug and a hard kiss on the lips.

"You baka, it's not just a boy its twins. Ones a boy and the other is a girl." Said Sesshomaru turning to his brother. "Get your since of smell rite."

At that Kagome looked up at him with a huge radiant smile on her face and hugged him even titer if that was even possible.

An hour after Sesshomaru had told Inuyasha and Kagome all about what LA was like compared to Tokyo and by the way he described it there wasn't that much income. Kagome had never been to the U.S. She had been born in Kyoto, Japan and when her father had died she had just graduated from Shinko High, so using the scholarship she had gotten in being the number one archer in all of Kyoto. That scholarship had gotten her into Tokyo University. That's were she met Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kaede (who is the principal of the school and Kagome's grandmother), and Koga who was upsest with her and she absolutely hated him touching her. Then she met Sesshomaru and they fell madly in love with each other. Next thing they know she's pregnant. Before Sesshomaru left for LA for four days, he asked her if she wonted to go at least 20 times but she couldn't go because of school work and her job at the night club, the Devil's House, as one of the Hell's chicks along with Sango.

Kagome had been sitting in Sesshomaru `s lap lessening intently to what he was saying when he stopped talking and looked dawn at her and asked if he could speak to her in privet. So she took him back to the back bedroom.

They walked into her bedroom and he sat her down on her bed and he sat inden stile on the floor in front of her. Kagome blushed at the memory of what happened four days in that very room. She could still faintly hear the mones and passionate breathing.

"Now Kagome pleas don't take this the wrong way or any thing but are you shirr the twins are mine Kagome?" Sesshomaru asked

Kagome just looked at him with a hurt look. "What? Of cores I'm shirr. You're the only one I've ever had sex with. Do you not want the twins to be yours?" she asked sadly,

"No of cores I want them to be mine its just that I wanted to make shirr so I could ask my next question." Sesshomaru said blushing slightly at the last part. Kagome was the only one he ever showed his emotions to and always would be.

"Then what is your next question?" Kagome asked,

Sesshomaru got up on one knee and pulled a small white box out of his pocket. Opening it and said, "Kagome will you marry me?"

Kagome gasped at what she saw. The ring had two crescent moons facing each other. One was a dark navy blue just like the one on Sesshomaru `s forehead. The other was a deep, deep blood red, just like the one on Kagome's cheek. Each of the moons had a little diamond on each tip. There was a huge diamond in the middle of it all. So all together there was five diamonds the big one in the middle and the four at the tips.

Kagome just looked at him with sparkling eyes. She finely found her voice and said, "Oohh Sess of cores I'll marry you!" She flung her self on him and squeezed the hell out of him agene. Sesshomaru slid the ring onto her left ring finger and rapped his arms around her.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~ #~#~#~#~#~#~

Sorry it's a nuther short chapter. All the chapters' mite be short except for a few. Pleas review? Until next time.

Hell'sChiled