InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagomes Pregnent! ❯ The Good News ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hay guys, I'm back! I'm so sorry about not updating sooner. The thing is that I've been so tide up with every thing. And about the spelling, it's not me who tips this up, I have one of my friends tip it because I don't have time to do it. I just add the stuff at the top (like what I'm saying now) and the bottom and of course write the story just not tip it. So I've told her to use spell check and she said she dues. So the spell check must not like her. (lol) Well I'll try to check her spelling my self but I can't really spell ether but I'm better then her. I better go now cuss Kiki is yelling at me to get my ass out to the car. Bye-bye for now.

INUYASHA IS NOT MINE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3, the Good News

"Sango! Hey Sango!" yelled a girl running across the grounds of Tokyo U.

"Oh hey Kag, What's up?" Sango said looking up from her book smiling. But her smile looked like a twitch compared to the grin on Kagome's face.

"Ohh nothing except for this." Kagome said holding out her left hand to Sango.

"Oh. My. Gods. Kagome! Where in the seven devils did you get that?!" Sango said grabbing Kagome's hand and looking at the ring. (the one Sess gave to Kag)

"From one of the seven devils him self. I got it from my fiancé (selling?) it's an engagement rig like yours except I'm getting marred later on this month" Kagome said still grinning.

"Are you serious Kag?" Sango asked amazed that her best friend and the only girl left of the seven angels to not have a boyfriend finally has one and is getting marred to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*The Info On The Seven Devils And The Seven Angels*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Tokyo there is a pack of boys known as the seven devils and a pack of girls known as the seven angels. The seven devils are the hottest and richest boys and they consist of, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha Korosu and they belong to one of the richest families and Sesshomaru is the Lord of the Western Lands (Inuyasha chose to be part of the family just not a lord). Shippo Aki he belongs to one of the third richest families, and is the Lord of the Eastern Lands. Koga Densetsu, he belongs to one of the forth-richest families, and is the Lord of the Southern Lands. Miroku Houshi he belongs to one of the second richest families. Nobunaga Natsu he belongs to one of the fifth richest families. And last Hiten who belongs one or the sixth richest families.

The seven angels are the hottest and richest girls and they consist of, Kikyo and Kagome Higurashi but at school known as Kikyo and Kagome Koori (or the Koori twins) and they belong to the other richest family and are the Ladies of the Northern Lands, they also are the two top assassins, Kuroi Tenshi (Kikyo) and Naito Tenshi (Kagome). Sango Taijiya belongs to the other second richest family. Rin Ashita belongs to the other third richest family. Ayame Mizu belongs to the other forth-richest family. Yume Yasashi belongs to the other fifth richest family. And Kagura and Kanna Urasue belong to the other sixth richest family (Kanna doesn't really count as one of the seven angels because she never talks and you forget she's even there).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Of Info*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Don't tell me Inuyasha has asked you to marry him! And why are you guys getting married so soon?" Sango asked

"Because I'm pregnant and I'm not mair….." Kagome started to say but got cut off by Sango starting to yell again.

"WHAT! You and Yash are going to have a baby together? OH MY GODS KAGOME! Sango yelled flying her arms all over the place.

"Sango!" Kagome yelled pining Sango s arms to her side trying to get her to com down. "Sango! Listen to me! SANGO!"

"WHAT!" Sango yelled going insane literally. Her eyes looked like a dears cot in the headlights of a car. Her head looking every witch way. She was shacking a little from all the screaming she had dun. She was a little calmer now thou.

"Sango, I am NOT going to marry Inuyasha and I'm NOT going to have his chilled." Kagome said still holding Sangos arms down.

"Your not?" Sango asked, "Then who is the father of the baby and you're soon to be husband?"

"Well…."Kagome started, "Now Sango you have to promise me that you won't freak out on me again."

"I promise." said Sango,

"You swear?" Kagome said,

"Yes I swear." Sango said getting a little anoid.

"You swear on awe friendship?" Kagome said,

"Oh for the love of……..Kagome just tell me." Sango said,

"All rite fine, but just incase." Kagome said taking off the straps of her bag.

Kagome sat Sango on the bench behind her next to her book that she had been reading. Next she tied one of the straps around Sango and hooked it to the bench and did the same thing with the other one. Now Sango couldn't get up. Kikyo had shoed Kagome how to tie someone up like that on a mission.

"Kag what the hell are you doing?" Sango asked

"It's to make sure if you do freak out that you can't draw attention to us." Kagome said finishing the naught.

"All I want to know is who is it?" Sango said desperately,

"Ok I'll tell you now. It's….. Sesshomaru." Kagome finished waiting for her friend to go buzzerk again.

"Kagome come on just tell me already." Sango said,

"But I'm telling the truth Sango, it really is Sesshomaru." Kagome said sounding sort of heart that her best friend didn't bellev her.

"Ya rite and my name is Kikyo." said Sango,

"Well then hello Kikyo." said an ice-cold voice from behind her.

"Sessho!" Kagome yelled flinging her self at him.

"Hello my love." he said bending down to her and giving her a light kiss on the lips.

"See Sango I was to telling the truth." Kagome said raping her arms around his neck.

Sango just sat there with her mouth wide open.

Just then the bell rang signaling the start of school, and Sesshomaru and Kagome just started walking off leaving Sango tied to the bench.

"This isn't funny guys! Untie me!" Sango yelled,

"Woops sorry Sango." Kagome said running back to untie her and get her bag.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter. It's a lot different from the fist ruff draft I made. But I was reading it and I knottiest a lot of stuff I could add and changed. Lilley (the one who types this for me and yes I did spell her name rite) is not to change the story unless she feels she really needs to. But even then she has to talk to first. Well I've got to go now but I'll try and make my next chapter a little longer.

HellsChild or blazeing bulet