InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Kagome- can hearts melt together ❯ Princess and ex lover? ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Princess and an ex lover?

I hear a howl of pain coming from the palace and see her injured with a demon over her. I attack it and slit its throat in less then 10 seconds. I help up my beautiful Princess Katharine of the Neko demons. I see that she is wearing her long black kimono with tiger on the back. She hugs me and then kisses me.

"Oh my dear beloved friend I missed you." She held me tightly to her and I wrapped my arms around her trying not to feel. Although when I am around her I feel again.

"I need to talk to you my Princess Katharine Lord Sesshoumaru he made me feel again something that I didn't want. He made me feel something that I feel towards you but not as strong." I see her smile at me and take me inside.

"Where is your brother and child?" she asked.

"They are with Sesshoumaru. I needed to come to you alone for what to do." I follow her to her room.

"Ah well he will train them but be warned on a full moon he transforms into his demon form. Kagome-Chan can I dress you please your outfit is torn." She smiles at me sweetly and wickedly too. I let her undress me shivering when she touched me. She smiled.

"Hush it is ok I won't do anything to you this time except mark you as my own which another male can do as well but know you are mine first and foremost. I feel her bite my neck drinking from me a moan slips from my throat as she licks away the blood and gives me some of her making me bite her in order to get it. She smiles at me wickedly.

"Now you are a partial demoness my miko love." She guides me towards her mirror and shows me that I now have my black hair has two streaks in the front on both sides one blue and one reddish-orange, my waist is smaller then before and I have 2 strips on my face and legs and a silver moon and black star. I gasp and turn around to face her and feel her drag me down on the bed.

"Ah my dear I have wanted to do that to you since I first saw you. Your arms no longer bare scars my love. I always felt bad about the scars when I touched you like this." I felt her stroke my arms and legs slowly and gently. I feel her kiss my lips and then suck and blow into my ear.

"Come we must dress you my new demoness someone comes that wants to talk to you about your family." I look at her with lust and love in my eyes as she leads me to the bath. She gets up and changes into a black short dress. I feel her hands scrub my head washing my hair with her special formula that smells like wild flowers and trees. She kisses me again and dries me off and slips on a dark blue kimono with tigress on back not coving up the mark that she made. I hear the door. I look at her still slightly weak.

"Hush my love come on." She gives me a bit more of her blood and walks me downstairs. I stand behind her and watch her open the door. I see Sesshoumaru holding onto my son and Rin with my brother anger beside him.

"Where is she?"

"Where is who Sesshoumaru?"

"Lady Kagome where is she her pup wouldn't stop crying he cried himself to sleep."

"Ah you want my darling. Kagome dear are ye ready to go back." She asks still hiding me. I don't answer as Sesshoumaru rudely pushes her and looks at me. I run to her aid and she kisses my cheek.

"I am ok my dear he just wants you back to take care of the children." She smiles at me. I bite my lip.

"You can talk normal human talk still trust me child." She kisses me again and then stands me up in front of her.

"I …I don't know if I can I am tired Kitty." I lean on her my skin pale still. Sesshoumaru then pulled on my kimono and saw the mark.

"You marked her and turned her half way. You're a female demoness you have no right to mark another female and turn humans."

"I can because she is my subject she came to me and swore fealty. I hate to tell you this but I have…" I covered her mouth.

" Nay please don't tell especially around my brother he shouldn't know just yet."

"I was going to say have spent more time together and I helped train her to be as powerful as she is. I believe her to be a beautiful demoness as she was human wouldn't you agree Lord Sesshoumaru."

"Feh what do I care." Sesshoumaru then looks at me with desire while I feel pain and run out of the room.

"Now you did it Fluffy that is a word you can't say around her damn it that is the word that you dumb brother used all the time now I have to stop her." Katharine ran after me finding me close to the beginning of the Inuyasha forest and she watches me as I scream and cry the earth slightly shaking. I then see her child run towards her and hug her.

"Mommy please stop don't be sad about mean old Inuyasha you will get him back for betraying you and then we might be a family with Sesshoumaru or the Princess I saw her kissing you is that normal." Her child asks and I blush.

"Shippo my darling it is ok mommy was just sad and she hadn't cried in a very long time I still want his blood and sometimes it is ok if two people love each other very much no matter what gender."

"Ok mommy." I feel him kiss me and then out of nowhere I feel heavy weight on me and a familiar smell from before.

"Oh god no… I HATE YOU!" I throw him off of me quick as lightening with my newfound strength.

"SHIPPO GO GET KATHRAINE AND SESSHOUMARU PLEASE!" I run towards the castle as he flips me over reaching for the Shikon jewel I slash him across the throat with my new black painted nails that are now covered with his blood.