InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love V.S Hate! ❯ "I'm Watching You!" ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Omari Nobunaga and his new wife, Princess Tsuyu, were having tea in their bedroom, of their palace in Wassashi.
 
It had been a few days since Nobunaga had finally married Princess Tsuyu, the girl he loved so much.
 
She had also loved him too, for all he had done for her. It was only a few days ago she had actually found those deep feelings toward him.
 
By marry the Princess, Nobunaga was appointed as the new Lord of Wassashi, and having made and kept the best promises and changes.
 
All throughout his kingdom, everyone worshiped the very ground he stood on. For the rules and regulation he assigned were remarkable.
 
* * *
 
The once who were poor, now had well paying jobs and enough gold to last them a lifetime.
 
The once who were homeless, now had a good comforting homes and shelter.
 
The once who were starving to death, were now properly fed. They would never again to go hungry.
 
Those who were enemies were now the best of friends. Neveragain would theysee things too differently.
 
* * *
 
Nobunaga's law and order had made the land of Wassashi the most peaceful and prosperous lands in Japan! He was treated like a God.
 
Nobunaga cared for the Princess ever since they were little, he was always very kind to her, and he was always there to protect her.
It was because that the Princess's pervious husband had been so mean to Nobunaga, as well as to herself, that she divorced and banished him, and settled down with Nobunaga.
 
(Well… maybe you already know that story?)
 
* * *
 
“Like you well, life in the palace My Lord, Nobunaga?” asked the Princess, as she poured Nobunaga his tea.
 
“Oh yes, I enjoy it very well My Princess.” replied Nobunaga, as he smiled at his wife.
 
“There is but one thing about it that I do appreciate and treasure all the time.”
 
“If I may ask, My Lord?” asked Tsuyu, “But, what is it that you enjoy about it?”
 
Nobunaga looked deep into his wife's eyes, and gently stroked her cheek. The Princess blushed.
 
“It is `You' My Princess”. He said sweetly, “You”… are what I admire the most, and I am sorry I took so long to tell you”.
 
Princess Tsuyu, leaned forward, and placed her lips over Nobunaga's, little did they know, that they were being watched…
 
(Not by Naraku… (We haven't even learnt of him yet) but someone else).
 
* * *
 
Far off in the in a deep dark castle, in a deep dark jungle, located where the Land of Kai once stood, someone was watching the couple through a clay pot of magic water.
 
“Yes my dear Tsuyu, cuddle into your lord's comfy arms.” mocked the strange character, which sat in a dark corner.
“HUMPH… “Your-Lord” indeed! It's bas enough that you give the throne away to a commoner.”
 
“But to a Vassal, that is too much!”
 
“I take it, you are not pleased with this Master-Hime?” asked a servant who was standing behind him.
 
The other man just stood, and looked at his servant with furry. “I Had Specifically Told You; NEVER TO INTERUPT MY CHAIN OF THOUGHT!!!”
 
The servant bowed down in forgiveness, “Forgive me Master, I just…”
 
“You know how I so ungratefully hate it when I am trying to think, to have someone unwanted come along.
 
* * *
 
“Ever since the Princess married that, that… That...Idiot if a Vassal, my entire law and order has been jeopardized!”
“I knew Nobunaga was warming up to her, and I had to put my foot down to it.”
 
“A Vassal with a Princess… Has the world gone mad!?”
 
“After she was sent away to be married to the Lord in Wassashi, I had thought that Nobunaga would marry some other girl, but HE REFUSED.”
 
“His father however already made plans for Nobunaga to select a girl who would one day to consent to be his bride.”
 
“All the fairest girls in the land, and form other lands to gather before him, and was to select one of them to become his bride, and defied us to the brink of disaster.”
 
“It became clear to me that the young boy did not care about women or having a family, and that's when I heard that the Princess was in the deepest of trouble.”
 
“She was being attacked by her-own husband, who was possessed by a demon. I had ordered the guards to seek out, and bring her back.”
 
“Nobunaga however also heard of this, and begged of me to allow him to rescue her… and I had to agree.”
 
* * *
 
“…and now he is married to her, deliberately defying the laws of order. He will pay for this… and dearly!”
 
“Master?” asked the servant, “If I may ask, how do you intend to bring the vassal down to his knees?”
 
The strange character raised his hand, and the water inside the pot, changed to show a little boy, who looked just like Nobunaga running to avoid capture.
 
“I have something that the boy has been kept from for so long now, that he'll practically give himself up!” He exclaimed.
 
He laughed sinisterly…
 
* * *
 
Far away, strange guards which each looked like a half fox, and half human, ran around a bend hoping to catch the young running boy.
 
From hidden well inside a bush near the tree where Nobunaga liked to sit when he was lonely, the little boy poked his head out, and saw that it was safe to come out.
 
The little boy was filthy. His robes were tattered, his face was bruised, and his hair was tangled.
 
He looked over the horizon, “Where are you…Big Brother?” he cried.
 
“Even though we've not met, I must warn you of danger that approaches you.”
 
He continued to walk away into the new land of Wassashi, hoping to find a way to deliver the message to his brother…wherever he was.
 
* * *
 
In Kagome's time, she had just come home from school on a Thursday afternoon.
 
Ss soon as she got home, she jumped down the well in the back and warped to the Feudal Era.
 
“I can't believe it!” she thought to herself. “I can't believe I have to spend my whole entire Four-day weekend in the past, looking for a jewel shards!”
 
“MY WHOLE… FOUR-DAY...WEEKEND… UGH!!!”
 
* * *
 
Kagome walked over to Kaede's hut, where she found the old woman, and Inu Yasha waiting for her.
 
Of course Inu Yasha was not very pleased.
 
“About time you decided to show up!” he snarled; Kagome just said, “SIT BOY!!!” and Inu Yasha fell smack into the ground.
 
“Inu Yasha.” Snorted Kaede, “Ye must learn to control your patience, as well as your temper!”
 
Inu Yasha stood up, “The day I change that will be when hens give milk instead of eggs”!
 
Kaede turned towards Kagome, “No time for feeblish arguing.” she quickly said. “I have sensed a great evil upon us!”
“A great evil?” asked Kagome, “Where it, and what is it?”
 
* * *
 
Inside Kaede's hut, while they each ate a bowl of her fresh hot stew…
 
“I cannot tell ye much about that Kagome.” said Kaede, “But I am certain that the evil I sense is coming from the region of where once stood…The Land of Kai.”
 
Kagome put down her bowl, and chop sticks in surprise. “The Land of Kai?” she said, “Why does that sound so familiar?”
 
Then, she suddenly remembered the Day she met Nobunaga.
 
* * *
 
She had confused him of being Oda Nobunaga, and asked for his autograph, but when she read the signature, she realized who he really was…
 
“Omari Nobunaga?” she asked, “But I thought you were Oda Nobunaga.” the man folded his arms in anger.
 
He was tired of people confusing him like this, “I belong to the Takeda clan, in The Land of Kai. Please do not confuse me with him”
 
* * *
 
“Now I remember it's where Nobunaga used to live!” Kagome's words caused Kaede's eyes to widen.
 
“Do ye mean to tell me, that ye have met the famous Oda Nobunaga?”
 
Inu Yasha just snarled. “No we did not meet the famous Oda Nobunaga!”
 
“Inu Yasha please let Kagome tell me what happened!” but Kagome slightly frowned.
 
“I'm afraid he's right Kaede, the one we met was a samurai called Omari Nobunaga…”
 
Kagome began to tell the story of who her friend was…when she was through.
 
“I see!” said Kaede, “You say that he now resides as the new high Lord of the land of Wassashi?”
 
Kagome nodded her head, “But what does Nobunaga have to do with this great evil?” she asked.
 
“Don't tell me?” grumbled Inu Yasha, “This great evil knows everything about that idiot, and wants to kill him?”
 
Kagome's features hardened, “If you don't mind Inu Yasha!” she snapped, “I would rather hear the real reason!”
 
Now it was Kaede's turn to sadly nod her head, “Inu Yasha may be right Kagome.”
 
“The Evil I sense does indeed want something in Wassashi, but it's hard to be certain”.
 
Kagome looked frightened, “All I know is ye must head to Wassashi, and stop any disasters that may occur to the people there.”
 
“No thanks!” snorted Inu Yasha, “No Jewel shard, No Way”.
 
Kagome just grabbed Inu Yasha by the hair and started dragging him through the dirt. “KAGOME WHAT ARE YOU DOING”?
 
“Oh shut up already” she growled. “You can come with me together or in pieces!”
 
Inu Yasha stood up grumpily “Perfect, another babysitting day for me”! He groaned.