InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love V.S Hate! ❯ The Boy Who Came To Warn Us. ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
Nobunaga and the Princess were having a small picnic on the hill where Nobunaga liked to be alone sometimes.
 
There was only one piece of sushi left, and Nobunaga gracefully offered it to his wife.
 
She accepted it by throwing her arms around him, and kissing him sweetly.
 
“I take it you are glad I gave you the last piece my love?” asked Nobunaga. The Princess nodded her head.
 
“You make me so happy My Lord Nobunaga.” she said “You have given so much happiness to our home land and made it so, peaceful, prosperous, and beautiful”.
 
Nobunaga just shook his head, “You are wrong my Princess.” He said. Tsuyu looked very confused.
 
“How am I mistaken?” she asked, Nobunaga raised his hand to her cheek. “I am staring at the most beautiful creature in the entire world.”
 
Tears of happiness started to appear on her face.
 
“My Princess, I would climb the highest mountain, and swim the deepest of oceans, and even sell my soul…”
 
“…Just to be with you my wife. I love you Princess Tsuyu, I love you dearly!”
 
Felling touched by all this, the Princess wrapped her arms around Nobunaga, and softly began to cry into his shoulder.
 
“I love you also my Lord Nobunaga” she sobbed happily. Nobunaga began to join her in the cry of happiness.
 
The atmosphere was suddenly shattered by the sound of screams, and footsteps nearby. Nobunaga and Tsuyu got up to investigate.
 
When the reached the bottom of the hill, they saw at least five cloaked figures trying to ensnare a poor young boy.
 
Nobunaga charged like lightning, with his katana at the ready. “YOU THERE!” he bellowed. The figures turned towards Nobunaga, and to his surprise those men were actually fox demons.
 
Nobunaga charged forward, but to his surprise, the demons retreated like cowardly lions. All they left behind was a note saying.
 
“THIS ISN'T OVER YET… BOY!”
 
Nobunaga stared at the note. He was certain he had seen this hand writing somewhere before, but where.
 
“Oh, my word!” came Tsuyu's voice. Nobunaga turned to his wife, and that's when his eyes befell upon the beaten child, who had been knocked unconscious by those guards.
 
“You poor thing,” cried Nobunaga, “How did you get way out here”?
The boy did not even move.
 
“He is in need of help My Lord!” cried Tsuyu, and Nobunaga nodded, then came and wrapped the picnic blanket around the fallen boy.
 
“Let us carry him back to the palace, so we may tend to his wounds” he said with determination.
 
* * *
 
That night at the palace, the young boy was still sleeping.
 
Nobunaga and the Princess had the servants cleaning and mending the boy's robes, while they tended to his wounds.
 
The boy would live, but he was still exhausted, and needed rest. Nobunaga had been watching over the young lad, trying to find out who he was, and why he has come.
 
Just then, his wife poked her head through the door. “Pardon me my Lord Nobunaga?” she peeped.
 
“Yes my Princess, I'm listening!” he answered back. “My Lord, Lady Kagome, and Lord Inu Yasha have arrived here at the palace.”
 
Nobunaga immediately got to his feet, “You may show them in!” he replied.
 
The door opened eve wider, and there was Kagome, holding Inu Yasha by the hair.
 
“Lady Kagome, what a surprise!” said Nobunaga with happiness, as he held her hand and kissed it gently.
 
Kagome blushed, and giggled. “Nobunaga, there's something we have to tell you!” she said.
 
Nobunaga's eyes cast downward, “I'm afraid it will have to wait!” he sighed, “What!” snapped Inu Yasha
 
“You can handle a kingdom like this, but not a small chat?!”
 
“Lord Inu Yasha, please keep your voice down!” snapped the Princess, “If you will follow us…!”
 
She led them all into the room where the little boy was still in his sleep. Kagome's eyes widened. “What, happened to him?” she asked.
 
“We are unsure!” said the Princess.
 
“It was shortly after My Lord and I had finished our picnic dinner that we saw this youth being chased by strange looking characters!”
 
“What sort of characters were these guys”? Asked Kagome; “My lord Nobunaga managed to get glimpse of their faces” said Tsuyu,
 
“And they appeared to be members of a Fox-demon tribe”!
 
Inu Yasha looked up, “Did you say, Fox-Demon?” he asked. Tsuyu nodded. “That's odd; I've smelled the scent of Fox-Demons all the way here!”
 
Suddenly Kagome remembered, “Princess, that's partly the reason why we've come here.”
 
“Yes, go on” said Tsuyu, but before Kagome could even speak, Nobunaga's cry was heard from a few rooms down.
 
They all rushed over to the laundry room. “My Lord” cried the Princess, “What is it, why do you cry out!”
 
Nobunaga just pointed at the symbol on the young boys drying clothes. The moment she saw it, she too was in a state of shock.
 
“Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on here!” snapped Inu Yasha. Nobunaga turned toward him.
 
“That” he said pointing at the symbol, “It is none other than the signature of my family's name”.
 
Kagome's eye's widened. “You mean…that kid is?”
 
“He is a part of my-family.”
 
“But, this is impossible” cried Tsuyu, “That young boy is younger than you are my Lord.”
 
“I was always told you were the youngest in your family!”
 
“That may have been true!” said Nobunaga, “But, it appears that my parents had been keeping something from me all along!”
 
“You mean, your mother had another child, and never told you Nobunaga” asked Kagome.
 
“I cannot be sure”, said Nobunaga, “I will have to ask them the next time we meet up!”
 
“I'm afraid you won't be able to do that!” said a small voice.
 
Everyone turned around, and saw the young boy standing at the doorway; he had awakened from his sleep.
 
“Young man” said Nobunaga, “Please, Do not keep me in suspense. Tell me your name!”
 
“My name is… Orca Nobunagaof the Takeda Clan, I am indeed your younger brother!” said the young boy.
 
Nobunaga, who was heart-struck at the statement, had fainted.
 
“My Lord,” cried the Princess, “Are you alright, please, speak to me!” Kagome felt Nobunaga's neck. “He's alright, he's just fainted.”
 
“Humph, figures he would faint like that.” grunted Inu Yasha.
 
“SIT BOY!” snapped Kagome, and Inu Yasha fell smack on the floor. “Why you!” he mumbled.
 
“Come on,” said Kagome picking up the fallen king, “Let's get him into the bedroom.”
 
* * *
 
“Yes my pet, you do that!” said the strange man, looking at them through his magic pot.
 
“Little do you realize… That you've just bagged the mouse with the cheese.” He laughed.
 
“Master?” said his servant. “What does it mean… they've bagged the mouse with the cheese?” The master's red-eyes went even redder.
“IT MEANS THEY'VE TAKEN THE BAIT YOU IMPULSIVE IMP!” he roared, causing the servant to quiver in fear.
 
“With the boy in their presence, Nobunaga is indeed in my net. All I have to do is tighten it, and then…” he chuckled.
 
“NO MORE BEING A NICE GUY!”