InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love V.S Hate! ❯ There are many ways to Love! ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
During the celebration, Master-Hime made a sincere apology for all that he had misfortunately caused.
 
In light of the situation, he agreed to use the same laws Nobunaga had issued in Wassashi.
 
As a bonus, Orca was made an honorary junior palace soldier for Kai, and his whole family now had a home in the palace.
 
Nobunaga's parents and elder siblings couldn't be more proud of him and Orca than ever.
 
Nobunaga with the Princess, Orca as their big savor. Nobody else in Kai had a bigger legend than those two did.
 
* * *
 
The next day after all the festivities, Nobunaga and his wife bid farewell to their families and new friends.
 
“Please big brother.” asked Orca, “Won't you please stay here with our family in Kai?”
 
Nobunaga bent down to his little brother and said, “Nothing would mean more to me than to do just that Orca.”
 
“But try to understand.” Said the Princess, “Your brother and I are needed in Wassashi.”
 
“I understand.” Said Orca; “Orca, come with me for a moment.” said Nobunaga.
 
* * *
Nobunaga and Orca sat on a small hill in the meadows. “Big brother, I shall miss you dearly.” cried Orca.
 
Nobunaga held his brother close, “Parting like this is not easy for me as well Orca.” He cried, “I shall miss as well.”
 
“But look at what you've accomplished with my help.”
 
“Thanks your bravery, and my support; we've brought peace back to our beloved homeland!”
 
“If it was not for you, neither one of us would be here right now. You are a hero my brother, a True-Indeed-Hero!”
 
Orca smiled. Nobunaga let go of him, “I have something for you.” He said.
 
He reached over in the high-grass, and pulled out a small katana wrapped in burlap.
 
“This was the very first blade I had received as a Samurai. I know you will honor it as I did.”
 
Orca took the sword with honor, and strapped it to the ribbon of his New-robes.
 
“Thank you, big brother.” He said softly, “When I Master with the katana, will you come and visit me.”
 
Nobunaga smiled, “I shall come whenever you wish!” The brothers shared a warm hug, only to hear The Princess' voice.
 
She stood at the top of the hill in her Princess-robes again, “My Lord… It is time.” She said softly.
 
Nobunaga smiled, “I shall be along in a moment My Princess.” He replied.
 
After Tsuyu left Orca asked. “Big brother, I must know. Why is it you choose only one out of many women?”
 
Nobunaga decided that he earned the right to know why. “Orca, you are my younger brother.” He said.
“Though we have not known each other for very long, I have grown a deep fondness of you… that is Brotherly-Love.”
 
“But… When you choose someone else to love, such as a man's affection toward a woman… That is something very, very different.”
 
“It's as if there are…Illusions floating around in front of your face and in your mind.”
 
“And there are soft warm feelings arousing in your heart, and your head that make you feel shy.”
 
“That is…True-Love.”
 
Orca held his mouth open in awe. “I will remember that big brother.” He said, “Just as I will never forget you.”
 
The brothers shared another hug right up to the moment when Nobunaga climbed aboard his carriage with the Princess, and the escort set off.
 
* * *
 
Inu Yasha and Kagome were heading back to the well. Kagome's weekend was almost over, and she had a big history test to prepare for.
 
“So much to do, so little time!” she mumbled to herself. “Awe, will you just cut it out.” snorted Inu Yasha.
 
“Why can't you just forget about this “School” thing, and be more like me and demand for it all?”
 
“Why don't you just Shut-up and…SIT BOY!”
 
Inu Yasha fell smack into the dirt, only to get up and find Kagome had already left down the well.
 
“Humph… Kids!” he growled.
 
* * *
 
That night, back in Wassashi, there was a big feast waiting at the palace upon the royalties return.
 
Nobunaga was given more welcomes and rejoices than ever, but the people did give thanks to their Princess and in Orca's honor as well, despite his absence.
 
* * *
 
Later on at bedtime, Nobunaga and Tsuyu felt so happy to be home in bed with each other again.
 
“I was afraid I may never lay here with you again My Lord Nobunaga.” said Tsuyu. “It had frightened me as well My Princess.” He said to her.
 
“Even if I had not returned to you safely, I would never have been away from you in spirit.”
 
He reminded her of that unforgettable night they shared their deepest love for each other.
 
“If… I may, My Lord?”
 
“Yes Princess, I am listening.”
 
“Would you please mate with me again, tonight?” she asked sweetly, “I wish to feel you inside of me again.”
 
Nobunaga smiled at his wife, and whispered into her ear… “As you wish; My Love.”
 
Their lips met, as they snuggled underneath the covers in the same embracement as they did before.
 
* * *
The next morning, Tsuyu woke up with terrible cramps. She thought it was just from sleeping wrong, but it wasn't.
She even began to feel rather nauseas. "Wait here.” Cried Nobunaga, “I shall send for our specialists.”
 
* * *
 
"My wife is feeling quite Ill. Can you take a look at her?" asked Nobunaga. "Yes My Lord, but I must ask you to wait outside." said the old man.
 
He took a blood sample from Tsuyu and told them he would have the results next day.
 
"I hope I am alright." said Tsuyu. "I pray that you are as well." answered Nobunaga.
 
* * *
 
The next day, the old man returned to the palace. Nobunaga and Tsuyu seemed ready for the worst, but the old man was grinning.
 
"Well you two, I have some rather exciting news.” He said. “Princess… You are pregnant with a baby girl."
 
Tsuyu turned to Nobunaga, and hugged him tight. "We're going to be parents." she cried.
 
Nobunaga had tears of happiness in his eyes. “A child of my own.” He cried, “I've never been so happy!”
 
They told everyone in Wassashi the good news, and sent word of it to the Land of Kai, and celebrated yet again.
 
Nobunaga made it quite clear that the first Kai-villager to know should be his brother, Orca.
 
When Orca heard the word, he was over excited, he was no more than ten, and would have a niece in a few short months.
* * *
 
Six Feudal-Months Later…

The day had finally came. Tsuyu went into labor, and Nobunaga was asked to wait outside yet again.
 
* * *
 
Hours passed and the old man finally opened the door. "You may see her now." said the old man with a smile.
 
* * *
 
Nobunaga entered the bedroom, and saw his wife on the bed with the little child nestled into her arms.
 
“My Lord Husband,” She cried holding the girl up, “Say hello to your first-born.” Nobunaga looked down at his New-born daughter and sighed in awe.
 
She had her mother's eye's, her father's dark-hair, and even her dear Uncle Orca's nose.

Nobunaga and Tsuyu named the girl… “Kiara” The newborn Princess of Wassashi.
 
Nobunaga felt so blessed. He befriended Tsuyu, then… (It was a sudden start)… he married her.
 
Now she was the mother of his child. Nobunaga knew that Kiara was going to make his life all the more enjoyable.
 
 
THE END
 
Author's notes
 
(I think this was by far my best Inu Yasha entry yet.)
 
(I don't mean to brag like this…but… (Mykan… you Genius, You've done it again!)
(Thanks for reading… looking forward to your reviews)