InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maeghan and the Girls ❯ The long awaited...or so it mightbe, death ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Pouts* really! I'm sad…sniff, oh well, may I suggest that everyone also checks out my other story, call of destruction? I can't find where it is, but if you look up "call", you should find it. This is chappie three…where power is given.

***

Kagome fell asleep on Inu Yasha's shoulder. He didn't even notice, he really didn't want to tell Kagome that Kikyo was his girlfriend…it would be betraying her trust, right?

Anyway, this whole incident would be forgotten. Especially since they arrived at the hospital.

"Kagome…Kagome?" Inu Yasha whispered to the sleeping girl.

***

Kagome woke up being carried into the hospital. She struggled a little, then gave in. She was plopped gracefully onto one o the soft hospital chairs, beside her mother. She tucked herself into the fetal position and went back to sleep…

She soon woke up when her mother shook her.

"Kikyo wants to see you." She whispered.

"Ma, how is she?"

"She's not good. There was an accident. She won't say what. Just talk to her Kagome?"

Kagome entered the small room. It was cramped, and it wasn't right to see her cousin hooked up to all of the machines. She sighed.

"Kagome…I need to say something."

"What?"
"All of this time, I have been hiding, but I can not deny the truth."

"Why are you speaking gibberish Kikyo? What are you talking about?"

"I have something I cannot get ride of Kagome…powers, strong powers from a Miko. The only person that I can transfer them to, is you. You must talk to Maeghan, she will be able to train you. Kagome now come here."

Kagome approached her cousin's bed warily.

"Do you accept this?"

"Can I reject?"

"Not really."

"So I accept."

"Good…give me you hand." Kikyo touched Kagome and a light was created. Kikyo gripped her cousin's hand. The light was a light pink…it was so light, it was almost a white. Then, it was over as soon as it had begun!

"Thank you, that shall ease my passing…thank you." Kikyo then fell asleep and took her last breath.

***

Kagome was sobbing when the other girls found her.

"Kags…what's wrong?" Rin's high voice was soft with concern.

"Nothing, I suppose you know."

"About Kikyo, ya." Sango looked sympathetic as Maeghan looked away.

***

Maeghan sensed something new about Kagome…a change in the light around her almost. It was a light pink color.

"Kikyo gave something to you, didn't she?" Maeghan whispered softly.

"Yes…she did."

"I will help you as she said, but you have to be happier. Anyway, we got the job Kags! Not only do we get to move out, we get to live with four *hot* single bachelors!" Maeghan grinned.

"We packed while you slept, and we'll be leaving for Hollywood soon, so c'mon!" Rin pulled her friend out the door.

***

They arrived in Santa Monica, only to be driven in a stretch limo.

"I could get used to this!" Rin grinned, setting the girls into fits of giggles.

The person who was waiting for them made Maeghan's mouth drop. Kagome was too bummed about her cousin, Rin was distracted by something shiny, and Sango was restraining her. Usually, Maeghan would be off getting the shiny thing (which happened to be the keys to the car), but she was so distracted.

She almost jumped out of the car.

"REMYYYY!" She cried, jumping on her laughing friends.

"Nice to see you too!" He said, pausing.

"Oh…you have to meet everyone!"

Remus felt a sharp pull on his arm, saw some people come out of the mansion, and chaos erupted.

***

Alrighty, I'm making another chappie after this, so hang on…I'll probably stop at five, then go to my other story!

REVIEW!!!