InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maeghan and the Girls ❯ The cracking of a whip ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***

Remus was…charming? Sango didn't trust him. She'd already castrated two of Maeghan's other jerks who tried to become her boyfriends…the rest, Maeghan had handled herself.

Surprisingly, a lot of the guys weren't even dating her.

Sango looked at one once more, before seeing someone else. He was all right…the first person Sango saw that someone would be able to date…that is, if anyone else other than her could get to him first.

She smirked and sauntered up to him.

"Hello."

"Hi…I'm Miroku."

"Hello Miroku, do you know where we can put our bags?"

***

Miroku would've been drooling by now. This goddess, this wonderful beauty had come up to him! Miroku! He would've been having spasms, and had barely enough energy to point her in a direction.

"Wait, let me get that for you." He heaved the suitcase onto his shoulders, and followed after this mysterious woman.

"Miss…what's you name?"

"Sango." With that, they were off.

***(Aww, Miroku hasn't even groped her yet…he will!)

Rin, however was looking somewhere else.

Something both fluffy and shiny.

***

Sesshomaru was waiting patiently for the guests, when he felt something on his shoulder.

Some girl was petting his outfit…the fur boa part.

"Oh! Sorry, my name is Rin, what's yours?" She smiled and extended her hand.

"Sesshomaru." He wanted to smile, but decided not to.

"Oh…Hello Sessh…Shessy…Sesso? Would you mind if I just called you Fluffy?"

"Um…is there anything else?"

"Um? Grumpy?"

"Fluffy is fine." He muttered, and Rin hugged him

"Thank you, now can you help me get me suit case to my room?"

"Sure…" Sesshomaru followed mindlessly…he was "whipped" by a stranger.

***

Kagome shuffled out of the limo…she bumped into someone else.

"Hey watch it!" A voice called.

"Hey…. You're that guy, what was it?"

"Inu Yasha?"

"Ya…" then she got distracted by something on the top of his head.

"What the…?" Inu Yasha lost the girl, but then felt a tugging on his ears…

"Hey…would you stop that wench? It tickles!"

Kagome put her hands on her hips, "I am not a wench! Now come on, will you help me with this suitcase or what?"

Inu Yasha followed this alluring girl like the puppy he was. Showing her the new house she'd be staying in…for a long time!

***

REVIEW!!!