InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Make a deal ❯ daily happenings ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome groaned as she set her youngest pup aside, having finished feeding her and putting her down to sleep. She began to massage her breasts in an effort to relieve the pressure of the milk which had welled up within them, making them sore and heavy. Milk began to trickle from her dark, puckered nipples and dripped down her body and she sighed in relief, a small smile spreading across her face until she heard the snarl from the shoji.
 
Sesshoumaru had had a long day looking after his estates and was looking forward to spending time with his bitch and his pups. Rolling his neck, he walked to his chambers, anticipating a relaxing night. When he opened the shoji however, the sight he found enraged him. It was not so much the fact that his mate was massaging her breasts to relieve the pressure, as it was that her valuable milk was falling, wasted, down her slim body over her belly and thighs to her feet, then the floor. He began to snarl and her head jerked up sharply in response. She worried her lower lip when she saw the expression on his handsome face.
 
“If your breasts pained you, my mate, you should have called for me,” he growled. “It is in my interests to relieve you.”
 
“I, I'm sorry Sesshoumaru.”
 
Seating himself on the futon, he commanded sharply, “Come here bitch. Sit on my lap.”
 
She meekly did as he ordered. He kissed her quickly on the lips before he moved down her body and closed his mouth over her left nipple. Sucking vigorously, while ensuring his fangs did not hurt her, he soon found his mouth filling with warm milk. He growled with lust and pleasure at the feel of the nipple within his mouth and the sweet, creamy taste of the milk flowing from it. As he felt his penis growing erect he knew that once he finished suckling her right nipple, he would have to sheathe himself within his mate's vagina. He sucked on her breast harder.
 
Kagome mewled softly as she rolled her head back to rest it on Sesshoumaru's broad shoulder. Although she found the constant suckling of her breasts by her pups and her mate frustrating because it made her feel like a dairy cow, she couldn't deny that it greatly relieved the pressure of the milk within them. As the taiyoukai continued to pull his warm treat from her full breasts eagerly, she began to mewl even more loudly as her vaginal muscles clenched tightly and her clitoris began to throb and tingle. She squirmed and wriggled as her body begged to be penetrated by her mate's penis. Sesshoumaru raised his fair head, even as he kept her leaking nipple firmly between his lips, and growled a warning low in his throat. She ignored it, continuing to wriggle desperately against him and he growled again. His eyes growing red with anger at his mate's insolence, Sesshoumaru reluctantly released her nipple from his mouth and looked at her face. Seeing her eyes were closed, he grated out an order for her to open them between tightly clenched teeth. She obeyed, dazed blue eyes meeting with his gold.
 
“Fuck me,” Kagome pleaded, her tone urgent and needy.
 
Sesshoumaru glared at her, searching her beautiful face. Finally, he snarled in thwarted frustration as he realised he could not deny her, couldn't punish her by withholding his attentions. He needed to be inside her too much. Gripping her hips with bruising force, he lifted and positioned her before ramming his cock deep within her. She screamed her pleasure. His hips became a rapid blur, and the slapping of their thighs and squelching of their meeting crotches quickly evolved into a sonic boom as he used all of his phenomenal speed to bring them both to desperate orgasms. As they began to calm, he rolled their still joined bodies to relieve her of his weight, gathered his still obliviously sleeping pup close and fell asleep.
 
The couple woke to the delightful dawn chorus of their twenty pups crying for more of Kagome's milk. Both of them groaned and she moved to get up and tend to her children's needs. His arm, like a steel band, held her firmly by his side. The pretty youkai bitch looked at her mate quizzically. Shifting his loudly bawling youngest pup gently away, he stood easily from the futon carrying Kagome with him. Standing together beside the futon, he lifted the bitch's far leg flexibly over the place where they were intimately joined at the crotch, turned her so that her back was to his face and then pulled her leg which was closest to their connection back to the other side of it. Squatting them both, he lifted their squalling pup from the futon on the floor. Sesshoumaru smirked, listening to his bitch squeal as he carried her and ported their coupled bodies and their pup to the nursery so that she could feed all their pups in one place.
 
As they entered the large room, Kagome looked around at all the cradles, trying to assess which of her pups was the hungriest. It was always a difficult decision and she would spend the whole day with one pup or another at her breast as she attempted to feed them all in a timely manner. She grimaced, Sesshoumaru had refused to allow her a wet nurse to ease her burden, insisting that his pups' meals would only come from her breasts. The decision had proved both a curse and a blessing, allowing her no free time but ensuring that the milk in her body was constantly being purged so that there was no pressure there. As soon as the feeding stopped, the pressure built. Kagome recalled the cause of her coupling with her mate last night - her attempt to ease that pressure by herself. Sesshoumaru despised it when she did that, saying she wasted valuable milk. She suspected it was just an excuse for him to stuff his cock in her cunt nightly. He was a breasts youkai - sucking her milk always made him horny. She wondered if it was some kind of complex, but she had to admit that the pulling sensation on her breasts always made her hot for him as well. She remembered the day, eleven years ago, when she had worked out her deal to restore Sesshoumaru's arm and let him test it on her if he raised her friends from their deaths. Had she known at the time what `testing' was to involve, she would have run for the hills. Instead she now found herself with a constant attachment to him at the groin and twenty children from one pregnancy alone.
 
She had started to feel empty when his penis was not inside her. Insecure when she could not feel his firmly muscled form against her. Kagome had become addicted to Sesshoumaru and the pleasure his body gave her. She did not think she could live without it anymore. Her vaginal muscles unconsciously clenched tightly around him at the thought. Shaking her head, the youkai bitch picked up the pup the couple had moved towards and held his head to her nipple, she smiled softly as her son's rosy lips closed around it and relaxed against her mate.
 
Sesshoumaru's arm tightened around his bitch's waist as he carried her to the nursing chair in the corner and then sat them down on it. He wondered what she had been thinking about, because whilst the rest of her muscles were relaxed against him, her vaginal muscles weren't. They had clenched very tightly around his once again erect penis and were driving him mad with desire. The taiyoukai was curious as to whether he could fuck his mate while she nursed their pup against her breast and suddenly resolved to try. Moving her arm aside gently he nosed against her other breast before he managed to clamp his lips around the nipple and suck for all he was worth, drawing a steady stream of warm milk into his mouth again. When he felt her juices gushing around his cock, he raised his head and used his arms to brace her upper body firmly in place - making sure his pup wouldn't be disturbed and rocked his hips in a smooth circular motion, pulling out of his bitch and re-entering her. Hearing her soft moan, he established he was doing something correctly and proceeded to fuck Kagome in the nursery to the soft sound of sucking and the louder sounds of 19 squalling pups.
 
Rin grimaced slightly as she passed the nursery. The pups always cried so loudly in unison in the mornings, it was a wonder Kagome nee-chan and Sesshoumaru-sama didn't go mad because of all the noise. She wondered how she would deal with it when she had her own pups. She did not doubt they would be pups. Sesshoumaru-sama had once said that he would have to give her, as mate, to a good warrior within his forces otherwise it would look very strange. She hoped her mate would also be kind to her. Sesshoumaru-sama would screen the candidates wouldn't he? Rin was curious as to whether her mate would be between her thighs as often as Sesshoumaru-sama was between Gome-nee's.
 
Rin had grown to be a very pretty girl with classical Japanese features. Her hair was as dark as a raven's wing and flowed smoothly to her lower back when loose. Her dark brown eyes glittered appealingly from her smiling face and her golden skin was as soft as silk. Her figure was taller and more slender than that of Kagome, but equally as appealing. She would become a great treasure to her mate. The girl was to meet with Sesshoumaru later that day. He had chosen her mate, and would reveal the youkai's identity to his ward. Rin would soon be in a similar position to her female idol.