InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Minoue ❯ Reflections ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. Any original characters do belong to me.
 
AN: Thank you very much to inufan625 for acting as my beta once again. An additional thank you goes to Knittingknots for her help as well. I greatly appreciate the time they've taken to help make me a better writer and this a better story.
 
Thank you very much for the reviews. I read each and every one of them, and greatly appreciate those of you that took the time to leave one. For responses to, please check my LiveJournal at doggieearlover.livejournal.com/166235.html.
 
 
Minoue
 
Chapter 13: Reflections(Warning: Lemon)
 
Miroku yawned and stretched Sunday as he stared at his laptop. He'd finished preparing his lesson plans for the week and then worked on the assignment for the class he was taking. He was glad he had only enrolled in one this semester. The graduate level Sociology and Psychology of Religion class looked like it was going to be tough. So for once he was trying to make certain he kept up and didn't procrastinate. His interest in Sango had also already had at least one positive side effect - he hadn't been interested in cruising the bars Saturday night to look for someone to pick up which usually resulted in a hangover on Sunday. Either that or it was just the fact he was too tired after his day at the dojo.
 
Miroku had to admit that the ookami youkai had worn him out. None of them were particularly skilled, but they were strong and fast and there were so many of them. At least he had not had to spar with all of them. InuYasha had him go against the ones that were older and claimed to be higher ranked, while the hanyou had the others spar each other so he could observe. All in all, it was going to take a lot of work to get them into shape.
 
That thought led him to the beautiful girl in the black and pink spandex suit. Sango looked so graceful as she strode through the dojo with the large boomerang trailing down her back and Kirara riding on her shoulder. The two were certainly an interesting pair. Concluding that he needed a break from his research for the class, he decided to try searching for information on the mysterious girl for awhile. This time, he pulled up the subscription news service that was available through the library to look for possible leads.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Sango was sitting on her balcony with Kirara on her lap and drinking a cup of coffee. Reflecting back on her week, she had to admit that for the first time in a long time she almost felt normal. She had stayed so busy that she had actually gone a few days without constantly worrying about her brother. Then she sighed.
 
First, she had felt guilty because of what had happened and because she had no idea anything was wrong. Then she worried about Kohaku in the mental institution and the fact they did not want her to see him. Now she felt guilt because she had finally gone a few days without him dominating her thoughts, and she had enjoyed them. She wasn't allowed to see him or to talk to him even on the telephone, but she felt like she had abandoned him because she couldn't.
 
Setting her coffee down and picking Kirara up to hold her against her chest, she squeezed her eyes shut to try and hold back her tears. “Kirara, am I so terrible because I actually enjoyed a few days for the first time since then? I can't dwell on it all of the time, or I won't be able to do anything to help him or others like him. I finally did something fun, and now I feel guilty because I was able to be just one of the girls. What's wrong with me?”
 
Kirara couldn't answer, but she began to purr loudly and rub her head against Sango's chest in an attempt to soothe her. Finally, the feline placed her front feet on Sango's breastbone and stood up to look her in the eye and meow. Startled, Sango opened her eyes and stared at her, and Kirara mewed again.
 
“You think I should find someone to talk to?” Sango asked, saying what she was already thinking out loud.
 
The cat meowed again as she kneaded her feet against her chest and began purring.
 
Sango scratched Kirara's ear. “All right, I think I will. I have the name of the therapist that the psychiatrist at the hospital recommended before my move here. Maybe it's time to give him a call. Or should I go to see Kaede? She has my entire history, and I was comfortable with her. I can't let my guilt eat at me. It won't do any of us any good, will it?”
 
Kirara sat back on her belly and mewed again, as if in agreement.
 
“Well, I guess that's settled. I'll go see her tomorrow. I have time between my first and third period classes. Now should we see what we can come up with for lunch, or is it dinner time yet? I can't believe I slept so late this morning,” Sango said.
 
Kirara hopped off of her lap and waited just inside the sliding glass door.
 
“All right, I'm coming.” Sango got up to follow her inside.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
InuYasha was still having a hard time believing that he was stretched out on his bed, naked, with Kagome. He knew she was awake but that she seemed to be content to let him hold her, tucked against his side. Eventually, she stirred and rubbed his hardened abdomen with the palm of her hand. He leaned over to kiss her on the forehead before lying back on his pillow. He was almost afraid to say anything and risk fucking up the moment.
 
Kagome was the one that finally broke the silence. “InuYasha?”
 
“Keh?”
 
“Thank you. This has been the best birthday I've ever had,” she whispered.
 
“I should be thanking you,” he responded softly. “I never… well… are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I? I mean I thought, the first time…”
 
“No, InuYasha, you didn't hurt me. It probably helped that I lost my hymen a long time ago though.”
 
“Keh?” he asked, not fully understanding.
 
Kagome giggled. “I really was a virgin, but when I was about ten I watched one too many action movies…”
 
“And…”
 
“I decided it would be really cool to ride my bicycle down the staircase at the shrine,” she continued. “Going down was okay even if it was a bit bumpy, but I didn't take into account what would happen when I hit the sidewalk at the bottom.”
 
“Were you hurt?” the hanyou asked knowing she had to have been.
 
Kagome responded, “Well, I had worn my helmet, and I had kneepads and elbow pads from my brief infatuation with rollerblades, so I didn't break anything; but I landed really hard. I was scratched up and bruised and sprained my wrist. And the seat… well, let's just say I haven't wanted to ride a bike since then. I was bleeding, so Mama had to take me to the emergency room. I was jarred so hard that it tore my hymen. That's what usually hurts when you have sex the first time, so I didn't have one to break. Just that feeling… I've never experienced anything like it. So do you have lots of experience breaking in virgins?”
 
“You're the first…” he said quietly as his voice trailed away.
 
Kagome's hand moved up to toy with his nipple. “Does that mean you usually prefer more experienced women?”
 
“No, you're the first,” he said even more softly.
 
“InuYasha, you mean…” Kagome pushed herself up so that she was now lying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her as she looked down into his golden eyes. “You mean that you never…”
 
The hanyou shook his head.
 
“InuYasha,” Kagome whispered as she lowered her mouth to his and reached forward to rub an ear.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Miroku was scanning through the number of articles that had come up during his search when he heard a knock at the door. Grumbling at the intrusion and wondering who it was, he got up and went to answer it.
 
He was startled to open the door and see one of the horny mothers from the dojo there. “Mrs. Kobayashi, what are you doing here?”
 
“You're a hard man to track down. You've been too busy at the dojo, so I decided to come to you,” she answered. “Aren't you going to invite me in?”
 
Miroku remained in the doorway. “I was preparing for my classes this week. I really have a lot of work to do.”
 
His visitor stepped closer and reached down to grab his cock through his pants and rub, causing it to spring to life.
 
Miroku sighed and almost stepped aside to invite her in but then remembered what he was researching. He also quickly realized that if he did allow her in, it would become an ongoing problem. He really didn't want women parading in and out of his apartment. “I'm sorry; I really can't. I still have a lot of work to do.”
 
Squeezing his dick to the point of pain, she hissed, “If you don't fuck me now, I'll make you regret it. What's wrong with you, anyway? You've never turned down an easy lay.” She then realized his cock had gone limp under her hand. “Is there something wrong with you?”
 
Miroku looked down. “I can't keep it up. The doctor said I have to abstain for at least a month, and maybe two, if I don't want permanent damage. I'm sorry.”
 
Mrs. Kobayashi let go of him as if she'd been burned. “Oh, that's a shame. Well, let me know when you're back in action.”
 
He watched her as she walked down the corridor until she turned the corner, and then he retreated and closed the door. Miroku shook his head at the thought that he'd actually turned her away, and she was a pretty good fuck. Still, he never brought them home for a reason, and he needed to keep it that way. Maybe word would spread of his “condition,” and he wouldn't have many more encounters like that one. He was only able to say he couldn't because she had hurt him. If she'd kept up her gentle rubbing instead of gripping him like a vice, he knew they'd be in his bedroom by now. In any case, glad she was gone, he returned to his computer to continue his search.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
InuYasha wasn't sure how they'd ended up with Kagome under him, on her hands and knees. She had been lying on top of him as she kissed him, and then when she'd sat up, he'd pulled her forward over his face. He had to admit he loved the taste of her, and she didn't seem to mind the things he was doing to her with his tongue if her moans and cries were of any indication. The hanyou had discovered that little nub that became rather swollen and hard seemed to give her particular pleasure as he alternated between running his tongue around and over it and sucking on it. He kept at it until she practically screamed as she jerked against his mouth. He continued to stroke her with his tongue when she came into his mouth. He felt her body reposition as she turned loose of his headboard and planted her hands against the mattress. She had dropped her head to look under her body to say, “Your turn now.”
 
“You want to, like this?” he asked, making certain of her intentions.
 
“I think so. You're half dog demon, aren't you? And I've heard… well… I'd like to try it,” Kagome said softly, her body flushed with excitement.
 
InuYasha kissed her back as he covered her and used one hand to guide himself into her. He could feel his youkai blood surge as he mounted her this way though he was still careful as he slid into her hot passage.
 
“Gods, InuYasha,” Kagome whispered. “You feel so good this way.”
 
Encouraged, he pulled back and began to thrust into her. He pressed his forehead against her shoulder blade, his hair spilling forward to mix with hers as he set a steady rhythm. He slid easily across her back as the friction quickly gave way to sweat. Placing one hand behind hers on the mattress, he used his other to reach around for her breast and then trailed down to where they were joined. The hanyou heard her gasp as he placed the pad of this middle finger over her pearl and began to rub.
 
Kagome couldn't help herself. He was hitting somewhere deep inside of her like this that he hadn't reached before. She began rocking back against his forward thrusts, wanting to come with him inside of her. She felt that wonderful knot start to build in her belly when he began to rub that fleshy button that gave her so much pleasure as well.
 
“Harder, Inu…Yasha… and faster,” Kagome panted as her climax started to build. “Oh, gods…”
 
The hanyou's motions became almost frantic as he began to hammer into her with more force. He could feel his own blood racing through him and his groin tighten while he thrust into her, his strokes becoming shorter and more powerful.
 
The woman beneath him screamed his name as her body clamped down on his with her climax. The sudden feeling of his cock being milked as her channel squeezed and fluttered around him made InuYasha cry out as he released into her. Pulling himself more upright, he held her at the waist as he continued to gently hump her while he poured his seed into her body. He closed his eyes and reveled in the feelings that were almost overwhelming him. He finally understood why Miroku said there was no substitute for a real woman though he also knew that he would never want to do this with anyone but Kagome. Somehow, the bond they shared made it… special.
 
He ran his hands up and down her back, delicately trailing his claws along her spine and making her shiver. He had cut them back that morning, expecting to take her out to celebrate, but they were already growing back.
 
“Are you cold?” he asked in a quiet voice as he began to rub circles on her back with the palms of his hands instead.
 
“No, it's just your touch… you gave me Goosebumps,” she responded, equally as soft. “When you're ready, will you just hold me for awhile?”
 
With reluctance, the hanyou disengaged from her and helped her to turn over. When she was on her side, he settled down to face her.
 
He saw a surprised look on her face as she reached forward to stroke his cheek. “What are these, InuYasha?”
 
“What do you mean?” he asked with confusion.
 
“Go look in the mirror,” Kagome suggested, running her thumb from his cheek to his hairline.
 
Curious as to what she was talking about, he did as she asked. His eyebrows disappeared up into his sweat drenched bangs as he looked at himself in the mirror. “Markings… like my father…” he said, mostly to himself. “I wonder what…”
 
Kagome had joined him, and he wrapped his arm around her as she reached up to trace one with her thumb. “They're already beginning to fade. What are they?”
 
“My father and half brother both have facial markings. My brother actually has two on each check, but my dad's were almost like these. I could feel my youkai blood trying to surface when we were together that way… maybe this is some kind of side effect,” InuYasha speculated. “I've never seen them before.”
 
“I kind of like them. Too bad they're fading already.” Kagome had his face cupped in her hands and was stroking each cheek with her thumbs.
 
InuYasha placed his hands over hers and, holding them, leaned forward to kiss her. He couldn't help it; she just kept surprising him. Every aspect of his demon heritage seemed to fascinate her rather than frighten or repulse her. Warmth spread through his entire body as he realized his mother had been right. He never thought there would be someone to love him for himself, especially after the fiasco with Kikyou, and yet here she was. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her flush against his body. He felt her arms snake around his torso in return while he just held her.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Miroku was getting frustrated. He was certain he would turn up something on Sango but appeared to have no luck. He couldn't understand why his search kept turning up some boy named Kohaku instead. Finally, after another set of articles came up about the twentieth time he'd modified his search, he decided to read one of them just to see who this kid was that was keeping him from finding information on the girl of his dreams.
 
“Oh, shit…” he muttered out loud as he read.
 
“…TAKAYAMA, Kohaku was committed to an undisclosed psychiatric facility after the murder of his father and the employees of the furniture making shop of the same name. The sole survivor of the vicious attack was his elder sister, Sango. It is not known how she fought off his assault with the axe and managed to subdue him before passing out. Doctors can only speculate as to why she lived when all of the others were struck down where they stood. The police are still waiting to take her statement regarding the incident. After remaining in a coma for ten days, she has finally awakened but is considered in grave but stable condition. Her presiding physician is not willing to make a prognosis on her recovery from the terrible wound to her back created by the axe. He will only say that it is a miracle that she is alive and that she currently has no memory of what happened. The authorities will be notified when and if she is able to recall the events of that day.”
 
“Sweet Buddha, what have you been through?” Miroku said as he continued reading through the different articles on the subject. Most were in the same vein: no one knew why he had attacked; it was a miracle Sango had lived; it was suspected that he had been brainwashed; Sango still could not recall what had happened.
 
Once the tabloid rags took interest, the speculations became a lot wilder. However, the one common thread through all of them was that they could not get one solitary person to say anything bad about Kohaku from before the incident. There was no wild teenage rebellion or rampage, no drinking, fighting, wild parties - nothing. Everyone said he was a quiet, polite, boy who was always willing to give a helping hand to anyone who needed it. Kohaku adored his older sister and father, and he regretted that he never really knew his mother who had died when he was very young. Even the families of those who had been murdered could not be goaded into saying anything negative against him. They all hoped his sister pulled through and that whoever had been behind this was caught and punished. No one believed that Kohaku would do anything like that on his own.
 
Printing out everything that he thought was relevant, Miroku put the papers in his briefcase and rushed out the door. He had to go show what he had discovered to InuYasha.
 
To be continued…
 
*********************
Feudal Association News
The Feudal Association voting is currently underway. Thanks so much to quirkyslayer for the nomination received for Reminders on the Wind in the Best InuYasha/Kagome Fanfiction category.
 
If you are interested in checking it out, including previous winners and current nominees, try the Feudal Association Home Page at http://feudalassociation.cadkitten.com/. To join, go to the Feudal Association Yahoo!Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FeudalAssociation/. The Feudal Association is unique in that you are allowed to nominate and vote on Fanart as well as Fanfiction. They do not close membership, so you are allowed to join and participate throughout the process.
 
 
IYFG News
The first round of InuYasha Fanfiction Guild Nominations for the Third Quarter of 2007 (July - September) is over and seconding will take place from November 1st - 10th. Thank you to Mage Delbene, Shannah, Patty, malitiadixie, farawayeyes, and Quirkyslayer for the nominations received. I really appreciate it! 
 
Best AU/AR - Minoue
Best Drama - Minoue
Best Lemon - Come Undone
Best Oneshot - Art is Life
Best Inu/Kag Romance - Art is Life
Best Vignette - Reminders on the Wind
Best Canon - Reminders on the Wind
Best Characterization - Reminders on the Wind (Kagome)
 
If you are interested in joining and participating in the process, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iyfanguild/ . You will find more information at their home page: http://inuyashafanguild.com/ . While membership is currently open, it will close on October 25th, and remain so until voting for the third quarter is over on December 8th.