InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother AT Sixteen ❯ Knowing Your Voice ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mother At Sixteen
 
Summary
 
At 16 Kagome found out she was pregnant. The father leaves, and she is left alone. Until a handsome gang leader comes to her rescue. A story full of truth, love and second chances.
______________________________________________________________ ___________________________
 
Knowing Your Way Around
 
Chapter 4
 
The gang (consisting of Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Miroku and Sesshomaru) drove in different cars to get to the club.
 
Driving into the parking lot at the back of the club was an ordeal. There where so many people around there was a huge car jam.
 
Sesshomaru and Kagome had to park a few blocks away from the club and started to walk from there.
 
“Sesshomaru do you like to go to clubs?” Kagome asked Sesshomaru walking next to him.
 
“They are tolerable only if you're in the band and leave straight after you have played.” Sesshomaru said not looking at Kagome.
 
“Why is that?” Kagome asked giving him a confused look.
 
“That way you don't have any groupies trying to get into your pants and steal all your money hoping they scored a rich guy.”
 
`I guess Sesshomaru would have a lot of girls chasing after his sexy as..ahh! Down girl! You just met the guy yesterday! Show a little respect for yourself! But then again who wouldn't want that hunk of a god on top of ahh! Stop thinking about him!'
 
`Think something un-sexy. Think un-sexy thoughts, think un-sexy thoughts. Think un-sexy thoughts.' Kagome repeated in her head trying to get a picture of Sesshomaru naked out of her head. (Drooling!)
 
Three minutes later Sesshomaru and Kagome started to hear the loud music coming from inside the club.
“We are almost there.” Sesshomaru said looking at the tomato red Kagome.
 
“G..great.” Kagome said in a squeaky voice.
 
XXXX
 
The band (including Kagome) met at the backstage door to get ready for there performance.
 
“Kagome l need you to introduce the band for us. The backstage people told me the introducer (don't know what there called) so we need someone to introduce the bands name.” Shippo told Kagome looking at her hopefully.
 
Everybody was looking at Kagome hopefully and praying she would do it.
 
“Isn't there someone else who could do it?” Kagome asked looking at the people around her.
 
“All the other people are either not here or have there own duties.” Shippo told her.
 
Kagome thought it over for a minute and looked at everyone's hopeful faces. “Alright I'll do it.” Sango jumped on her giving her a hug.
 
“One minute to get ready guys.” One of the stage crews said looking at the group of friends.
 
Sesshomaru took up his spot at the microphone, Sango on electric guitar, Miroku on bass guitar and Shippo on his laptop to create the fake drum sounds and other sound effects.
 
As Kagome started to walk on the stage the curtains started to open. There where cat calls, whistles and hoots making Sesshomaru very angry.
 
To Be Continued…
 
OOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX
 
Sorry it's so short! This is just to give you something to think over during my exams! SORRY!!!!! I'll update ASAP.