InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother AT Sixteen ❯ My New Friends ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mother At Sixteen
 
Summary
 
At 16 Kagome found out she was pregnant. The father leaves, and she is left alone. Until a handsome gang leader comes to her rescue. A story full of truth, love and second chances.
______________________________________________________________ ___________________________
 
Knowing Your Way Around
 
Chapter 3
 
Rin and Kagome stayed sitting on the bench until the stars where all twinkling brightly and the sound from the streets had gone quiet.
 
“Rin, Kagome we need too get ready for the club.” Shippo informed them walking on to the roof.
 
“'Kay. We'll be down in a minute.” Rin said climbing down from the bench.
 
Kagome got up and followed Rin and Shippo down all the floors and sets of staircases and arrived out the front of the Practice Room.
 
KNOCK KNOCK
 
The loud noise coming from the room stopped when the knocking was heard and Sesshomaru stuck his head out of the door a moment later.
 
“Yes?” Sesshomaru asked the three people who dare interrupt his band practice.
 
“It's time to get ready for the club if we want to get there on time.” Shippo said walking into the Practice Room and start to pack up his Laptop and Mix Keyboard.
 
“Oh…l didn't know it had gotten so late. Come on Kagome you can borrow some of my clothes.” Sango said walking out the door and grabbing Kagome on the way out.
 
“Daddy can l help them?” Rin asked Sesshomaru.
 
“Yes you can, but pick something nice. I don't you to have any bad influence like Sango.” Sesshomaru said bending down to pick up Rin and giving her a hug.
 
“I heard that Sesshomaru!” Sango said from the main staircase. Sesshomaru was chuckling as he pout Rin down and watch her run of to join the rest of the girls.
 
XXXX
 
Kagome and Rin where sitting on Sango's bed in her room while Sango was choosing clothes for Kagome too wear to the club.
 
“Kagome do you have any ideas on what you would like to wear?” Sango said throwing clothes out of the walk in closet.
 
 
“Ah…something sexy but not showing too much.” Kagome said smiling.
 
Sango came out with black leather pants with lace ups at the sides and a simple blue top. She showed them to Kagome and at her nod of approval gave them to her and pushed her into the closet to get changed.
 
Kagome came out to show the girls and turned around.
 
“You look hot Kagome! You'll hook all the boys at the club tonight Kagome!” Sango cheered leaning back and kicking her legs in the air.
 
“You'll knock them dead Kagome!” Rin squealed clapping smiling happily.
 
“Thanks guys.” Kagome said blushing.
 
“Come on Kagome we need to show the guys.” Sango said running up too Kagome and hugging her leading her to the door.
 
Rin hurry up! We need to show Kagome to the buys.” Sango said turning around looking at Rin waiting for her to catch up
 
XXXX
 
In the lobby the boys where waiting for the three girls to come down the stairs. When they heard them the boys' where stunned.
 
Kagome, Sango and Rin where walking down the stairs together when Kagome lost her footing and started to fall the rest of the way.
 
“Ahhhhh!”
 
Luckily for her Sesshomaru had quick reflects and caught her in his arms before she hit the floor.
 
There faces where so close together there noises where almost touching. Kagome and Sesshomaru stared into each others eyes and where lost in the moment.
 
`I might like to get to know this girl.' Sesshomaru thought lifting Kagome back onto her feet.
 
OOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX
 
 
Sorry it's a bit short but wanted to add a new chapter anyway! Ideas are still in my head so I'll update ASAP!!
 
Thanx*