InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 2


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day…

.
.
.
.
Packing hadn’t been easy, at least not when Kagome was told to have it done by him.

Him was Inuyasha; the sleeze-ball of the Earth. The man who had single-handedly taken away every human right she had ever been born with in one fucking day. The spawn of Satan, himself.

The man had sent a U-Haul with five men to make it more comfortable for her, but Kagome would have none of it. The moment they arrived she told them to get the fuck off her property. She was pretty convincing when she had a pair of branch-clippers from the shed in her hands, and used threatening gestures to the genitals to get her point across.

She’d felt pretty triumphant for most of the morning. Or at least until they returned…with Inuyasha.

The small group of men and the devil who had dragged her into Hell were currently walking up the many shrine steps, heading straight for her house. Kagome watched them from her bedroom window with a dark expression. She shook her head and let the curtain fall back as she turned away from the view.

A knock came at the door downstairs, followed by her mother’s kind greeting. The enemy had made it into the house. All troops on deck; the showdown of will-power was about to begin.

A light knock then rapped on her door. It was her mother, who peaked into the room before walking in. Mother and daughter exchanged an emotional look before embracing the other.

Her mother knew it would be hard on Kagome, but thought she would be living a great life for at least a year. The contract stated she would be living in his home, where he would care for her like any master would a pet. He would provide for all her needs plus pay off their house and tend to their bills as well; an excellent bargain.

But not for Kagome.

“I told you to be ready by noon.” Inuyasha scolded as he entered her room, rudely.

Kagome pushed away from her mother, her expression turning violent. “Fuck off you jerk, I’m packing as fast as I can!”

Inuyasha narrowed his eyes at her. “Pet, I expect you to behave,” he growled, moving around her room as he observed. “Mrs. Higurashi, please leave us alone for a minute?”

Kagome looked to her mother, pleading silently for her not to go. Instead, her mother ducked her head and swiftly left the room, casting an apologetic glance to her daughter. Kagome felt her heart start pounding in fear the moment she found herself trapped in a room with him.

“I don’t care whether you like it or not,” he growled, moving to sit on her bed and testing the springs. “You can do it the easy way, or the hard way, but no matter what, you will always end up doing things my way. Be warned though, being disobedience will lead to punishment.”

Kagome begged herself to retort, yet she just couldn’t find the words, looking at him. His silky, white shirt was unbuttoned at the top, a red tie hanging loosely around his neck. His black slacks were finely pressed, and his shoes were perfectly polished. She found herself wondering if shining his shoes would be a punishment and, if so, what Yura might have done to be given such a task.

“Now,” he stood, holding out his palm to her. “You and I are going out to go get a few things before we go home.” She looked around her room at all the things she had yet to put in boxes. He smiled at her, stepping forward to take her hand and kiss her knuckles. “The men will pack your things and have them brought to your new room in my house. Come, Precious,” he began leading her out, pausing only to give the movers instructions in the Yokai tongue.

The foreign words that were spoken only served to spark more fear and concern in Kagome, especially when two of the heavy men began their work. Suddenly, Kagome found herself panicking. Tears formed in her eyes, and a lump stuck in her throat as she gripped the railing of the second story. Souta, Mom, Grandpa; how would they look at her after this? Would they still be like they were before? Would they think less of her? What about school? Did she have to leave everything behind?

Her body tensed and she suddenly felt helpless, like she was being pushed to the edge of a bridge with only the assurance that, most of the time, the bungee didn’t break. Tears of fear suddenly turned to tears of hate for the man who was pushing her. Then, she snapped. Her frustration and fear turned into pure rage that she focused only on the man who had caused it.

“They can’t pack my stuff! What did you tell them?! You can’t drag me out of here! Stop!” Her whole body was shaking now, her eyes glaring darkly at the men. Suddenly, she screamed her fury at him and her arms flailed wildly, aiming for anything she could hit.

Of course none of the blows hit. He blocked all of them before twisting her arm behind her back and pulling her close to his body. His breath poured into her ears as he whispered something in Yokai, then repeating a longer sentence for her to understand. “Precious, calm yourself,” he commanded, though she didn’t stop her attack. “If you keep this up, I will punish you in front of your family,” he warned.

“What are you going to do?” She snapped, trying to shove herself from his grasp. “Send me to my room?”

Sharp fangs nipped at her outer ear as his hold on her tightened, keeping her still. “If you read the pet manual I left for you,” his voice became husky, as if he was eager to carry out whatever had been published there. “It states that proper punishment for disobedience can be anything I want, as long as it keeps the body in safe-range. Meaning that if I so chose to spank you in front of your mother, grandfather, and little brother, there’s nothing that anyone could do to stop me.”

Kagome gasped in horror, her blood turning to ice at that thought. He wouldn’t… No, he can’t! Oh god what did I agree to?

He chuckled dangerously into her ear as she felt his body loosen its grip. “Be good pet. Or else.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Where are you taking me?” Kagome was getting impatient with his secretive manner.

They had stayed long enough for Kagome to give a decent goodbye and have them all go over the visiting plan he had drawn up. Past that, they stayed no longer than was absolutely necessary. He had all but dragged her out to the car where she had yet to shut up about how much she hated his guts.

“First, here.”

Kagome’s eyes widened as she took her ID from his outstretched fingers. “What? I didn’t even notice it was missing! How the hell-”

“I got it off you the first day we met,” he admitted with a grin. “Good thing too, because you’ll need it today. I am taking you to get some…. clothes,” he explained calmly, speeding through the parking lot to the mall. The tires echoed throughout the structure as the car made it’s way up another floor.

“I have clothes! Your men are at my house packing them. Remember?” Kagome replied venomously toward him.

He suddenly swerved into a marked spot, angrily putting it in park before grabbing her chin with a forceful grip.

“This stops now,” he glared, keeping a firm hold on the delicate curve. “Your little attitude today is sending you the right way for a spanking. What you have in clothes does not fit my particular need. I have already ordered a full wardrobe for you so we are going in to pick it up.” He released he chin with a jerk and shut the car off. “Now if you continue to be disobedient, make no mistake, I will punish you in front of everyone at the store.” Inuyasha glanced over at her to make sure she understood just how serious he was. “Got it?”

Kagome nodded, swallowing the lump in her throat.

“Good, now come.” Without another word she got out on her side, closing the door, and following him.

That fucker would do it too. I bet he would enjoy punishing me in front of all those people. Well maybe if I just behave… no he’ll think he’s won. I’ll continue to be reluctant, but I won’t push so far as to make him angry again… Kagome thought, staring at his back, then down at the ground. I guess all the complaining in the car set him on ed- he suddenly pulled her arm and yanked her back as a horn barked at them from a passing car.

Kagome looked positively startled and confused when Inuyasha frowned down at her in his arms. “Are you alright?”

She nodded, blushing profusely from her mistake.

“You know, with your attraction to cars, it’s a wonder you’re alive right now.” He chuckled as he safely led her across the street.

The doors slid open on their approach to the main entrance, fashionable clothes meeting them on the other side. Marcy’s was a spectacular clothing shop, which often sported great clothing deals. Assuming this was the store they intended to buy from, she stopped at a rack of designer jeans with well-placed rips and paint splatters. She held them up but an arm snaked itself around her waist and snagged her instead.

“No, no Precious. This isn’t where we’re shopping today,” Inuyasha chuckled, leading her into the cosmetics area. On the other side was the entrance to the main mall area and it was already bustling with people. She could already feel her heart sinking at the thought of being seen with him. At least, not where he was taking her.

He lead her up a grand staircase and then to a second, more subtle staircase that had a mall cop guarding it. Inuyasha held up his ID and hers as well, pausing to allow the man to check them before proceeding. Up the darkened staircase was a third level to the mall; the adult section. It was a sector of the mall her friends dreamed of exploring, yet they hadn’t time to do so now that she would be a pet.

Still, beyond that was nothing to brag about other than the obviousness of the level’s explicit shops. All of them held pictures with half nude—if not full nude—girls on their windows, advertising various shops for various interests and products. Even the people in this area showed a definite openness about sexuality that was foreign to an innocent like Kagome.

The young woman took three steps, two looks and one turn for the door, but was stopped by Inuyasha. “No precious,” he laughed, pulling her easily along with him. “This is where we are going,” he gestured to a red shop called “Judy’s Pet Emporium”, or so the neon light above flashed.

“Inuyasha no!” She whimpered, tugging back.

“Oh my, is Kagome so innocent that she gets embarrassed to go in a store with naughty things? This is too precious,” he chuckled.

Kagome pounded on his chest chanting ‘Shut-up’ as his laughs grew. There were a few other pets and masters in there who all seemed to know this fact as well, for they snickered at her as well. Feeling like he knew this would happen, fury washed over her and she yanked herself from his grip. “You sick, bastard!” She hissed vehemently.

Inuyasha smiled, something cold and dark, before his claws shot out and grabbed a fist full of her raven locks and jerking her head back to expose her throat. His lips found her skin and nipped it sharply for attention, then suckled softly. When she moaned, he stopped, laving her neck instead. “Good girl,” he praised, pulling away and leading her into the shop by the firm grip he kept on her hair.

A small bell chimed when they entered, sending several looks their way. Kagome’s cheeks lit up, even though Inuyasha removed his hand she could still feel the tingle of where it had been latched. A small woman walked out from the back, greeting them both and introducing herself as Judy.

“Hello, Judy, I’m Inuyasha and this is my pet, Kagome,” Inuyasha shook her hand, then gestured to Kagome. She also held out her hand, though the woman refused to take it. Kagome frowned and Inuyasha smirked. “I’m picking up the order I placed with you.”

“Ah! Yes, yes! Come right this way,” she smiled, sauntering back to the counter and bending over to search behind it.

“She didn’t shake my hand.”

Inuyasha smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. “That’s because she is also a Master, Pet. You’re not fit to shake her hand.”

Kagome came to a screeching halt, glaring up at him. “What did you just say?”

“I said, Pet, that Judy here is also a Master. As such, it would be wrong for her to address you at a title above your own,” he explained, a garment on his right caught his eyes and he examined it with a pleased expression.

Kagome could feel the liquid lava rushing through her veins. “So wait,” she took a steadying expression. “You’re basically saying that I’m going to be treated like this from all of your other friends for a whole year?!” She was livid.

“Yep,” Inuyasha nodded, signaling to Judy with a few snaps and points that he wanted one of his own. “Size four, please. Thank you, Judy.”

Kagome slapped his arm, hard. That got his immediate and undivided attention. “I’m still a person, Inuyasha. I have rights.”

“Don’t hit me, Pet.”

She smacked his arm again, challengingly. “I’ll do what the fuck I want, bastard!”

The store—all six people inside it—were deathly quiet now, staring at the unfolding scene before them with interest. Several pets among them smirked and snickered, having been in her place many years ago. They had learned, as she soon would, how futile and foolish it was.

“Last warning, Pet. Don’t push me.”

Kagome could see in his expression that he was serious, yet her pride and anger refused to back down. She was determined to not become the low-life slut who had no freedom. She made fun of those girls, spoke about how stupid they were for even agreeing to all this. Karma had bitten her square in the ass.

The voice inside screamed to let it go and apologize, but her body didn’t listen. Instead, she raised her hands, planted them on his sculpted chest, and shoved. The one step she forced him back was enough to send her confidence soaring. “Fuck off, jerk.”

All it took was a blink before she found her wrists pinned painfully against her back, Inuyasha snarling behind her. “Bitch, how dare you!” He growled, his grip tightening on her wrists. “I guess you couldn’t wait for your first dose of real punishment, huh Kagome?”

She shivered at her venom-soaked name.

“Judy!” His loud, booming voice made her jump. “Bring me my crop, now!”

The owner smirked, then nodded. “Of course, sir.” Kagome felt the blood drain from her as she disappeared into the back.

“Let me go!” She writhed as he dragged her over to the counter, gasping as he shoved her against it and pinned her to it with his body. As he commanded, the young woman brought a black, twisted crop that looked identical to what riders used on their horses. Inuyasha kept one hand on her wrists, and took the handle of the crop in the other. He examined it in front of Kagome, letting her get a good look before he brought it down on the metal counter that was littered in dents. Now she knew why the small cavities were there.

Her stomach flipped and she struggled against him anew, desperate to get away from the tool. Inuyasha simply laughed and shoved her down against the table so her chest was pressed against the cold metal. Stepping to the side, he ran his fingers over her perfectly round ass, admiring it first before rubbing the tip of the crop against it.

Kagome could feel the leather tip as it stroked up and down, going from the curve of her ass to her knees. “Seeing as this is your first time I’ll allow you to leave your pants on,” Inuyasha announced, the satisfaction obvious in his tone. “I will give you three strikes as a reminder that you are never to strike me again, is that clear?!”

Unsure of what to do, Kagome opened and closed her mouth several times, before settling on silence. This was apparently the wrong answer because the crop struck hard against her rear, extracting a pained cry from her. “I said is that clear, pet?”

“Yes,” she gasped, feeling the sting his instrument behind.

“Yes what?” He growled.

“Yes… Master?” She finished, a little confused as to what he wanted, yet not wanting to feel more from this device of torture.

He growled, a low sensual sound that sent a shiver through Kagome as her thighs clenched. “Good girl,” he praised. “Three strikes.” Kagome could feel as his bodyweight shifted and braced for another strike against her jean-clad bottom. She was not disappointed. Those three strikes were more painful than anything she had thus endured and left her ass smarting from her foolishness.

“Fuck,” she breathed, tossing her weight from foot to foot, trying to shake off the stinging on her rear.

“Keh! Hurts like a son of a bitch huh? Feel lucky I didn’t order a whip, yet.”

Kagome was thankful at this point; thankful and humiliated.

All at once her released her, letting her body rest on the counter for a moment as tears leaked from her eyes and dripped onto the metal. The pain she was feeling was so consuming, but yet, some part of her liked it when he had her pinned. Being dominated had sent a thrill coursing through her for a moment. Oh god, she thought, bringing a trembling hand to her mouth. ‘NO! I don’t like it at all! He’s a monster, I loathe him for even touching me!’ She looked up to see him going over the items he had ordered with the female clerk who had handed him the leather stick.

She glanced at the door realizing that no one was watching her, and she could make it out... if she was quick

“Well it looks like everything is here. Did I also get the leather binds?” Inuyasha asked glancing into the bags. His ears twitched at the sound of the door’s bell, but could smell no new presence. Turning, he found his pet missing from her spot. With a sigh he turned to the cashier handing her his card. “Here, charge it on this, I’ll be back to pick it up. Oh, and make sure you have the leash and collar out when I return. With a wink he calmly walked out of the store to find his pet.

Locating her sweet scent instantly he took off running, avoiding the humans in his way easily. He was near the end of the mall when he stopped, seeing her below him. His bared his fangs in a wide grin as he prepared to get her back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Kagome speed-walked through the mall, not wanting to draw attention to herself by running. No doubt he heard the bell on the door as she made her escape. She would occasionally pause to look around her, satisfied she hadn’t seen him yet and then continue on her pace. The mall was busy now, full of young people crowding around in groups like they were trying to slow her down. She stopped right outside of a store to look around to make sure he wasn’t on her trail.

All was normal until a haziness took over her, and she felt like she was in one of her dreams again. .

She couldn’t see him, but she knew he was there, knew he was angry, knew he was watching her. The feeling of his aura surrounded her, drowning her in fear. Her heart pounded in her chest and for a few minutes that was all she could hear; not the chattering of passing girls, not laughter from the kids down the hall, nothing but the pounding of her heart as she waited. He was close.

She realized suddenly that the air conditioner blowing on her neck had gotten very warm, oh very warm indeed. It heated her skin in short streams and she knew at that moment he was behind her. All rational thought said to stay still and let him catch her so she might not be punished so badly, but she did the opposite. She ran. As fast as her legs would carry her, she ran.

Her tennis shoes allowed her to dodge the racks of clothes and people of Tracy’s as she headed for the parking lot doors. She could see her goal, it was only a few feet away. Her freedom was out those doors, though she doubted in her mind that just making it through would solve all of her problems. Her doubts were realized when he landed on the tile in front of her, wrapping his arms around her as she ran into him full-force. Of course, with his demon strength, it was like hitting a wall of bricks.

Inuyasha laughed as she struggled to catch her breath, grabbing a fistful of her raven locks and jerking her head back. “There’s nowhere you can run Precious that I can’t find you. Best you remember that.” Kagome didn’t even have time to nod as he dragged her back the way she had come, looking away from the people who had stopped to see her run by, Inuyasha hot on her tail.

Her face felt hot, and she knew it was all over for her now. Luckily, he kept a hold on her wrist instead of somewhere more humiliating as he lead her back across the mall and up a couple flights of stairs to the third floor again.

Some of the pets scowled at her, along with their masters, as if to say ‘stupid girl, why would you run away? You’re going to get it now’. And in all honesty, Kagome was saying the same thing to herself. Neither of them spoke as they got back to the shop, this time, Inuyasha didn’t let her go. “So sorry Ms. Judy, my pet here still needs to learn obedience, this is all very new to her.”

“It’s quite alright,” the woman smiled at her, petting her head. “This isn’t the first time I’ve seen it, and it won’t be the last.” They both chuckled when Kagome jerked her head away.

“Well, it will be the last time for her, I assure you.” He bit out. Kagome was certain he would stick to this promise.

“I’m sure it will be. Here is the item you asked for us to keep out.” Kagome looked at it curiously before she realized just what it was, then her fight was renewed.

She struggled, doing her best to get out of his grasp. “No! You’re not putting that on me!” Her legs kicked his while her hands punched him, but none of the blows even made him flinch.

“ENOUGH!” He growled, loud enough to startle everyone within hearing distance. Using the opportunity of silence, he locked on the cuffs and the choker. They were black leather with locking buckles and connecting chains. Kagome looked down at the cuffs before yanking furiously at them, trying to break it.

“UGH! Take. It. Off.”

“Don’t think so, Precious. You run, you get put on a leash until I trust you.” Inuyasha could have smirked at how her face turned as sour as a five-year-olds.

“Fine! But I’m not walking with this on in public.” She plopped down to sit cross-legged on the ground pouting.

He took this moment to hook on the black leather leash on her neck, tugging at it. “Get up.” He commanded as he grabbed the large box and set it down next to her. Kagome refused. “Get up or I will discipline you with the crop again!”

Partially because she knew he would take pleasure in it and partially because she knew it would hurt her already sore ass even more, and also partially because she knew this wasn’t the only discipline she was in store for tonight, she rose. “Good pet.” He patted her head. “Now carry that box and we’ll go.” Deciding to bite her tongue, she lifted the box and followed him out on her leash, completely humiliated by the laughing people they crossed paths with. She could feel her spirit staring to break and that’s when she decided that no matter what he did. She would never let him break her completely.

The day she admitted aloud that she loved Inuyasha and loved everything he did to her, was the day she would bend to his every wish and acknowledge him as ‘Master’. And that day, would never come. This was the promise Kagome made to herself. She would never love him, she would never bend to his will, and she would never acknowledge him as ‘Master’.