InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 3


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The car ride had been so painful it was like she was being punished again. Never even being spanked by her parents as a kid, the discipline she received in the store had taken its toll on her, but she refused to show it. He hopped in next to her in the red sports car as soon as he finished shoving her in.

Kagome had never seen a vehicle like this thing. However it seemed to suit him, especially with his fancy black pants. Getting in, it was beautiful. Leather as far as the eye could see and a creamy, ivory color. The dashboard and other trimming was a cherry-stained, glossed wood. It had one of the smoothest rides Kagome had ever felt, but it was still too bumpy for her ass’ comfort.

He hadn’t said a word to her since they had gotten into the car and that silence was now eating away at her, along with his speeding. Seeing a sign that had ‘50 MPH’ written on it, she glanced over to see he was going….85!?!?

“Slow down!” She demanded gripping the handle on her door, tighter. “You’re going to kill us!”

He gave a low chuckle that sent shivers down her spine. “Precious, this car cost me about one-point-seven million dollars, base. There is no way I would wreck it yet. I just bought it last week.”

“ONE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!?”

Inuyasha’s ears pinned themselves to his head. “Pet! Don’t yell again or you might find yourself in for and even worse punishment than you’re already going to get.” The ending stated, he squirmed a little to put less strain on his already pressing need that was showing in his pants. This action did not go unnoticed by his passenger.

“You….You…. PERVERT!” She accused, shaking a finger at him. “You’re getting off on all of this…. stuff.”

He sent her a dazzling smile. “Well Precious, I’m sorry that my carnal needs offend you, but you’ll have to get used to it. Would you like to have an idea of what I’m concocting for you later tonight?” Kagome glared at him in reply. “Why don’t we save it as a surprise? I love surprises, don’t you?”

“Depends on what they are,” Kagome answered coldly. She watched the passing cars as Inuyasha swerved around them, a few people honking their horns, not realizing who they were honking at. It was Mr. Perfect himself. Inuyasha Takahashi had started out as a baby model, first becoming an icon for Yokai diapers. He then went on to star on a few TV shows now and then, and later a few movies in his older teens. At age eighteen he had become one of Tokyo’s wealthiest businessmen, taking over a large portion of his father’s company.

His father had owned Takashi Electronic Company, which was such a hit they were able to buy out Bill Gates and his company and promptly firing him. Taking over the Gaming Division of his father’s company Inuyasha was now a very popular and very rich man, aged twenty-five.

“You are something else, Precious. I’ve never met someone-“

“As amazingly witty as me? I know.” She smirked smugly, then frowned. “Oh, I’m sorry, I guess your little brain couldn’t process that.”

“Such a childish remark. I’m sure you’ve felt something between us.” This time she switched her game, leaning closer to him to stroke his cheek while looking at him so seductively he was forced to clear his throat and adjust his position, again.

“No, but I wish we did have something between us,” she whispered.

“Really?” He asked surprised.

“Yes, a whole continent!” She pulled away to return to her window watching, this time happy at her win. Inuyasha, who was put out by this comment, simply glowered for the rest of the car ride, speeding up another two notches just to annoy her.

The ride seemed to take forever, despite their speed. They left the busy city and entered a more rural area and eventually coming up to a large gate that blocked the wide street beyond. Inuyasha clicked a button near the radio and it opened for its visitors. Kagome was amazed by the huge houses that lay behind those bronze gates they had just passed.

Mansion upon mansion, each owning a neatly groomed yard of lush green grass, square hedges, and perfectly shaped shading trees. However, cottonwoods were periodically placed along the side of the roads, covering the street in tall billowing arcs. They drove down this road, taking the next right, where the houses could have matched the ones on the other street in style. This road continued ahead until they approached another gate, this one with a tall white wall on either side and an armed Youkai guard at the gate. Upon seeing his master approach, he obediently opened the gate, bearing his throat to show respect.

This action made Kagome look away disgusted.

Finally looking ahead, Kagome couldn’t hold back the gasp. The fine gravel drive, the black gates, the vines; they were there. It was just like she had seen in her dreams. The car made a crunching sound as it drove over the gravel, around to the front of the circle drive that encircled a grand fountain. Exotic-looking flowers of red and white surrounded the fountain and driveway, with roses lining the entrance steps.

As they rounded the corner, several servants rushed out to assist them them. One man helped her out of the car, a lean very handsome young man, and Kagome whispered her thanks to him. Off in the distance she could see acres of grass, a pond filled with lilies, and beautiful Grecian statues complimenting it all. A tug to her collar stole her attention and she noticed Inuyasha was snapping off her bindings. He chuckled at the glare he sent her.

“Don’t worry precious, I don’t need this here. Humans can’t get over the wall that surrounds my property, and demons are smart enough to keep their distance,” he grinned showing her his deadly fangs. “Shall we?” Inuyasha gestured to the door, holding out his arm.

Kagome ignored it, walking up the six marble steps on her own. At the top was a small porch that was tiled in marble, another smaller fountain, and vines that climbed up the walls of the house from the flowerbeds below. Several servants lined her path, two of them holding the large mahogany doors open for their entrance.

Inside, there were even more house-keepers, all with their heads bowed to their master as he came in. The ceilings were at least fifteen feet high, the walls were painted in a sangria-red color, and decorated in a darkly-stained trim. A grand staircase led up to the second story, lined with a Persian rug. Chandeliers of crystal drops lit the hallways, complimented by smaller wall-mounts that hung periodically down the hall.

It was all just like she had seen in her dreams.

A warm hand touched Kagome’s back, and she jumped. “Let’s get you to your room, Precious.” She quickly looked away from Inuyasha, nodding once as she tried to ignore the sparks radiating from where his hand made contact. Taking arm, he led her up the staircase and down a long hall to a room she knew to be right across from his.

The bed itself was a light pink in color, supporting a light flowery design cross-stitched into it, and a darker-pink canopy that draped over it. The furniture was wooden, but painted in a very light, creamy color that was accented in gold. Other than the frame of the bed, the other furnishings included a vanity and chair set, a dresser, dresser drawers, two night-stands, a decorative table, and a full-length mirror. All the walls were done in white with a hint of pink mixed into the paint, except the one behind the bed, which had been sponged a baby-pink color. The curtain rods were golden and held up a soft pink fabric trimmed in white at the base.

Surprisingly, she found many of her items from home were already in place about the room, looking just as awkward in the extravagant setting at she felt. It was stunningly beautiful, yes, but it was a world she had never even thought she’d see. Kagome traced her hand over the flowers on the matching pillows, feeling a sort of sadness. Behind her the sounds of feet walked in, carrying in a few more boxes filled with her clothes and such along with the box they had picked up today.

“No, that one will go to my room,” Inuyasha corrected. The servant bowed and immediately took it out of the room and across the hall. “Precious,” Inuyasha whispered, holding out his hand. “Come here.”

The sound of her door shutting inspired dread in her, echoing inside her head. Kagome had to force her body to obey, taking his hand and allowing him to press his soft, hot lips to the back of it. Holding it in his own, he opened her door again and led her across the hall to his bedroom. She hesitated for a moment in the doorway, clenching her fists in an effort to hide her trembling from him. His smirk made her continue into the room, her pride not allowing him to see how afraid she really was.

Black curtains hung at the ten-foot windows, similar to the ones that draped around his bed. The blood-red walls looked more like leather then glossy paint and his floors were all wooden and stained the same dark color as in the halls. His comforter was also black with red stitching, covering red sheets, and accented with red, black, and burgundy pillows.

The sound of the door closing behind her once again echoed her thoughts of impending doom, yet she bravely held her ground. She could sense his aura as he moved around her to a table against the wall. Uncorking a crystal bottle, he poured an unknown amber-liquor into an equally expensive glass. She could hear the crystal chime as it connected, the sound making her start.

“Thirsty?”

Kagome shook her head no to the offered glass. Her nerves were going crazy, and she felt like her hands were numb, and would not be able to hold anything she willed them to. This room scared her in her dreams, now it terrified her. Her legs began to shake beneath her. The more she tried to stop it, the more noticeable it became.

Inuyasha brushed past her, moving to sit in a black, leather chair close to the unlit fireplace. He turned it so it faced in her direction and smirked as he sat down, swirling his glass in his hand. “Well,” he cleared his throat. “I am at a loss. I can’t decide if I should punish you now or later.” He laughed when Kagome paled a little, taking a defensive step back. He flipped a small compartment up on the arm of his chair, pressed a button, and closed it again, taking a sip of his drink.

The door opened behind her, and this time it was a woman wearing ridiculously high boots. She also had short black hair, lots of make up, fishnet stockings, and a tube-top dress. The girl smiled as she sashayed past Kagome, confidently walking up to Inuyasha with her collared throat bared. Sitting on his lap, she slung an arm around his neck and began kissing him. “Master, who is that?” She mumbled, nodding in Kagome’s direction.

“That’s my new pet, Kitten. Precious, this is Yura,” he growled softly, placing a hand on the woman’s back. .

“My name is Kagome you asshole. Not ‘Precious’ or ‘Pet’. Remember it.” Kagome was sickened by this display of whorish affection.

Yura smiled at her as if she was better then Kagome. “Master, she is very rebellious,” she commented, then sneered at her. “She’s a virgin too. Why would you want that?” Inuyasha openly stroked her thigh, hiking up the already short hem of the dress, his gaze never leaving Kagome.

Kagome wasn’t sure why she was suddenly filled with rage at this young woman, but she couldn’t hold herself back. “Probably because he got tired of fucking your slutty ass.” Yura stopped rubbing his chest to gape at her. “Better close your mouth. With that huge hole someone might mistake your face for a trashcan.”

Yura wisely shut her mouth with a frown, looking to Inuyasha for guidance.

“Sorry Kitten. Precious is rather vicious,” he smirked, pushing the pet gently to stand. Yura watched jealously as he slowly walked over to Kagome. In a flash, he took her chin in a firm hold placing a brutal kiss against her lips. While it almost felt painful, it sent a pulse to Kagome’s lower region at the knowledge that he was trying to dominate her. Her hands shoved against him, fighting to get the source of her humiliation away before she did something she would regret. Kagome’s closed her eyes, trying to block out the feelings when he was obviously undeterred by her efforts.

When she felt his wicked hand come up to cup her breast under her shirt, her body felt like it was drowning in the pleasure he was sparking but her mind was against her, screaming at her to stop. She felt his fingers pinch one aroused nipple in a painfully pleasurable move that suddenly seemed to jerk her out of the daze she was in.

Inuyasha pulled back with a startled howl, holding his bleeding lip. Kagome’s lips bore a few spots of red, visibly noticeable when she pursed them. He glared at her heatedly, his eyes suddenly becoming bloodshot at he glared at her. His head snapped back to look at Yura and he let out a snarl that terrified both of the girls.

“Leave us!” His voice was laced with a deep growl, making the command almost incomprehensive. Still, the pet left in a hurry, first bowing in respect. Once the door was closed, his head spun back to face the recalcitrant woman before him. Kagome gasped, backing up quickly until she was against the wall.

Light, jagged purple stripes graced his cheeks, the white of his eyes now blood red. “Bitch.” He roared, taking one step at a time towards her.

If she could have made a dent in the wall to get away, she would have, and right now she damn well was trying. Her feet desperately trying to back peddle to go through the wall, while her hands seemed to try to push her up. Every step he took, her terror grew. Finally he grabbed her hands, painfully pinning them above her, leaning close to bare his fangs and growl, his minty breath seeming contradictory to the harsh sound. “How dare you draw blood, my blood!”

Kagome turned her head to the side to try to put her mind in a better place than under this…this…animal. Her entire body shook now, and there was no stopping it. She was going to die, that was for sure. She gave off a terrified cry as she felt him throw her body like it was nothing. Just when she thought she was going to hit the floor with a painful blow, she landed on something soft and fluffy. Kagome only had moments to realizes he had literally just tossed her onto his bed before she found herself on her stomach, hands manacled above her to the bed, and her shirt completely torn off. The object looked like a tiger had taken its claws to it; it was nothing more than a pile of scraps.

A growl behind her brought her attention back to the same claws that had ended her shirt, now slowly running up and down her back bringing a shiver through her body. She could feel a drop of liquid escape her, the muscles there tightening in hopes to draw it back in. The deep throaty chuckle that came after let her know that this hadn’t gone unnoticed.

“You’re aroused Precious,” the voice whispered hotly into her ear, the large frame covering her body. She could feel the words along her ear from the breaths he took to sound them, and suddenly let out a pathetic whimper in response. Inuyasha took the slight sound his little pet had made to an advantage, continuing to run his hands up and down her back. This time, he sliced the back of her bra. “Oops, guess we’ll have to toss this then,” and proceeded to rip it completely off of her.

Kagome wasn’t too badly worried since the comforter she was laying on hid everything, it was when she was going to leave that would be the problem. She felt the warm body shift lower, along with those wickedly talented hands, which now began to massage her thighs, climbing higher and higher in circles until they came to the swell of her bottom. They continued to knead the flesh there, pausing sometimes to run a line with one or two fingers down the middle. By now Kagome was squirming in pleasure under him. She knew, from the familiar feel, that she was aroused beyond compare, and there was nothing she could do about it. Her head spun, wanting him to continue to torture her body until she screamed her release into the room for him to gloat over later.

She felt his hard hands trace the waist of her pants, all the way to the button and zipper he easily found there, undoing both and sliding her jeans down until it came to her knees, leaving her pink, lacy panties with ‘Aeropostale’ written in glitter on the back. He tsked. “Shame on you, not wearing matching underwear.” Her face flushed hotly as she buried her head into the pillow.

He chuckled as he leaned back, sliding the panties down--actually liking this pair enough to not rip them--to where the jeans were, then removing the jeans completely. With nothing to cover it, her arousal hit his nose head on, and it smelled delicious. It smelled like vanilla, but with spice added to it; strong spice like cloves and cinnamon. It was just like her, plain with an inner strength not to be dealt with.

Lightly he trailed his claws over the soft and creamy flesh he had found there, teasing the female beneath him a little before the true punishment began. There were already slight bruises forming there, which he greeted with another satisfied smirk. Whipping his hand back, he brought it down with a painful smack, leaving a light red mark on a cheek.

“WHAT THE HELL!!” She screamed, in an attempt to roll him off of her, but he stayed her. “Get the fuck off me you ass!”

“You,” he began, ignoring her. “Will receive ten strikes for drawing blood, and additional ten for running away earlier.” He slapped her again.

“AGH! You fucker get-“ Another smack. “Ah!” Another. “Fuck!”

“I want to make something clear to you.” Another. “You will never, never, run from me or draw my blood again,” he scolded, continuously slapping her ass through the lecture “Is that understood?” He smacked her again when she didn’t respond quickly. “Is that understood?!”

“Yes!” She cried out, tears beginning to sting her eyes. Another.

“Good.” Another. “Someday you will learn to obey me.” She mumbled something and he paused. “What was that?”

“I said, go fuck yourself!” She screamed, tears forming in her eyes at the sharp pain. He slapped her ass again. “AGH!” This time, tears did come out.

“I will break you Precious,” he threatened, giving her bottom another smarting. “I will, and you won’t like it. You are my pet now, so you better behave, because what you’ve gotten today was nothing compared to what I could give you.” The pain she felt was so intense, she couldn’t think of anything else as tears leaked out.

Her bottom felt like it was on fire, and she desperately wanted to put something cool on it. This thought came partially true when Inuyasha flipped her over onto the cooler bed beneath. However, now she had an even bigger problem. He could see everything. Her arms tugged at her binds as she tried to cover herself, but found she couldn’t free herself if her life depended on it. When she eventually stopped moving, he let a small growl of approval, examining her body, looking her up and down.

“See something you like?” She snapped defensively. Inuyasha looked up at her and nodded, moving up her body too look at her face.

“All of it.” He rumbled, claming her lips once again in a forceful manner. His lower lip still a little swollen from her earlier action. Inuyasha licked her bottom lip, silently asking her to open up and she did, attempting to bite him again. He pulled back snapping at her. Surprisingly, she snapped back, trying not to show her smile at his surprised expression.

His Yokai, taking this as a challenge, suddenly yanked her head aside and drove his fangs into her right shoulder. First fear ran through her as she suddenly wondered if he was going to rip her throat out with his teeth. However, the fear was soon replaced by arousal when he began to suckle along the slender column of her neck.

He knew the one spot on her throat that would make her submit to the pleasure with a simple nip from now on, and his pride swelled. It had been very soon into their relationship that she’d forced him to take this step, but at the moment he couldn’t regret it. She gasped which turned into a moan on the way back out, leaning her head to the side to give him more room. He would have smirked then but he didn’t want to loose her, so he continued to suckle and nip that point.

Her arousal spiked, diminishing almost all of the anger it had held earlier, of course, there was still a little in there, taunting the inner demon of his to tame the wild creature below him. He moved down her neck to lick a path down to just above her right breast, pausing to examine it. His hand cupped it and found that it wasn’t nearly as large as Yura’s. It was much smaller, not even fitting completely into his hand.

When he couldn’t take it anymore he bent down, sucking the rosy bud into his mouth, tracing little circles around it, taunting it. The reaction he got from Kagome was exactly what he wanted. Her back arched off the bed and a high pitched “Ah!” ripped from her throat. When her back touched back down, her hips began thrusting up, trying to find some attention of their own. When he pulled back, her bud was darker in color. He continued to roll the pebble between two fingers as he gave its twin the same treatment, teasing it and occasionally nipping it gently.

“Stop,” she gasped, reality slowly seeping in. His head snapped up, looking at her like the devil himself as he increased the hold on her nipple, forcing a whine to come out.

“No.”

Deciding she had too much sanity at the moment, he reached down, cupping her, amused at the liquid heat he found there. A loud moan erupted from her as her hips bucked wildly into his hand. “Are you sure you want me to stop? You’re so wet Precious. So wet and so ready for me,” he whispered into her ear, stilling her thrashing head. She paused for a moment, scrunched up her face in a way so cute Inuyasha wanted to laugh, then nodded. “Alright.”

Instead, he shoved a finger into her, groaning when it hardly fit.

This would be torture for him, but he knew that this would have her begging. He started pumping slowly at first, picking up speed with every moan and scream that left her mouth. Her pelvis thrust up to meet him with each thrust, proving her need for him. She was almost there, he could feel it, and just as she was on the last thrust he stopped, obeying her wishes.

Her eyes fluttered open, clouded with unresolved need. “What?” She asked breathless, feeling like she had been kept from something, and it was painful.

“You asked me to stop,” he shrugged, releasing her from the binds and giving her his shirt to put on.

Kagome felt like crying. She knew what had awaited after that final thrust of his masculine finger, but he had tortured her in the worst possible way. And it actually felt like someone stuck a knife into her stomach. Still she refused to let him control her. Sitting up she pulled her panties up and accepted his shirt, buttoning one button and stood. It only took her about one step for her to fall. She landed on her hands and knees, her body convulsing. She blinked her eyes a few times trying to will away the dizziness.

“Having a little trouble standing Precious?” He chuckled. He watched her for a few moments, expecting her to slowly get off of her high, but she didn’t. Her breathing became increasingly labored, and her body tremors got larger as she swayed. “Kagome?” Kagome’s body lost its grip, pitching forward to collapse on the ground, desperately trying to not lose consciousness.

‘He said my name…’ Kagome thought, her vision dimming into darkness.