InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 4


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A Yokai in the Country of Japan may purchase one pet to have in his/her household, however, a second may be obtained if the desired pet has a one year contract under the Law of Salvage, in which the Yokai has saved a human or Hanyou’s life. A pet may be released or sold by its Master at any time in accordance with the Pet Edict.

A pet’s duties are simple. It is expected to obey its Master at all times and, like any other household pet, provide companionship and entertainment to the household. Entertainment usually consists of sexual acts performed by the pets for the Master. A Master may ask two pets to copulate if he/she so desires. If a pet fails to comply with a Master’s command, they are expected to be punished however the Master sees fit. Punishment may include anything the Master selects, however, the punishment may not place the pet in a near death or hospitalized state (See Pet Edict for further information).


Kagome closed the laptop with an angry slam, suddenly feeling mad at it for giving her the information she inquired about. All day she had looked up everything she could about being a pet and it all said the same thing; a pet was nothing better then a whore with a sadistic boyfriend.

Masters could tell the pet to masturbate in front of them and if they failed to perform in a way that pleased their request, they were disciplined. The Master could use anything they liked too! A paddle, a crop, switch, as long as they didn’t injure the pet enough to for it to require medical attention.

She gave a heavy sigh and leaned back, looking up to the clear, plastic bag over her head attached to her arm with one long hose. She had woken up not too long ago to a nice young woman changing the previously empty bag.
.
.
.
.


Kagome could hear someone talking a few steps away. It was a completely unfamiliar, high-pitched, feminine voice. Groaning, she blinked a few times allowing her eyes to adjust to the bright light. She knew she was in the hospital almost instantly from the stale scent and pale ceiling.

“Well, good afternoon sleepy head.” A strange woman with medium length black hair smiled down at her, green eyes reflecting her happy mood.

“Where am I?” Kagome half mumbled as she struggled to sit up.

“At Tokyo Hospital. Your Master brought you in when you suddenly collapsed after--how should I say this--some excitement?” The laughter in her eyes lit up when she realized Kagome knew what she meant.

“Oh god,” she groaned. Her face turned bright red while she buried it in her hands. “He told you!?!”

“Well, he had to. If he left anything out, we would have had trouble finding out what was wrong.”

Kagome frowned slightly. “And what was wrong?”

“Well,” The nurse sat on the side of the bed, giving Kagome enough ease to lift her head again. “When your Master placed a temporary mating mark on your neck to symbolize that you were his pet, it caused a reaction in your blood that brought out a mild case of anemia you were developing. Good news is you will be fine. His demon blood, while speeding up the process, will help keep it at a set level so you won’t have to worry too much about having another bad reaction as long as you eat well, drink a lot of fluids, and take vitamins every day.”

“How did I get it though?”

“Well, do you have excessively heavy periods?”

“Sometimes, I guess?”

“Then that’s probably it. It can be caused by excessive bleeding in menstrual cycles.” She elucidated. “Don’t worry too much about it. Your master will take good care of you. Is there anything I can get you?”

“Uhh, do you have a laptop with internet service?” Kagome asked hopefully. “I have some things I want to look up.”

“Of course, here you go.” The nurse handed her a small laptop that she pulled out of a nearby cabinet. “I’ll be in after awhile to check back on you.” Kagome nodded watching her leave.
.
.
.
.
.

The door clicked drawing Kagome’s attention back to reality.

“Hey there, Precious,” Inuyasha smiled, walking in with a big vase of a dozen red roses and white lilies surrounded in baby’s breath. He walked around placing them on the table next to her and sitting on the edge of the bed. “Sorry I wasn’t here when you woke up, I had an interview with some guy with a proposal for a new product.” He glanced over at Kagome who hadn’t stopped looking at the bouquet. “What’s wrong? If you don’t like them or something I can send for a new-”

“No, no it’s ok.” Kagome interrupted. “No one has ever bought me a rose before.” She whispered making him soften.

“Well, then I’ll be sure you wake up to a red rose by your bed every morning,” he smiled, reaching forward to place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

A long pause followed that, Kagome too embarrassed to even look at him. He looked so good all dressed up in a business suit, missing a jacket, top button undone, tie hanging loosely around his neck. “I’m sorry about what happened last night.”

“I know Inuyasha, it’s not your fault, it was an accident. Just don’t do it again.” She reached out to finger one of the flowers.

“Oh don’t worry. I’m going to make sure you never pass out like that again.”

“No, fainting is fine, I meant don’t touch me like that again.” This time Inuyasha laughed, Kagome laughing with him before her face suddenly dropped into a glare. “No seriously, touch me like that again I’ll rip your balls off and shove them down your throat.”

Inuyasha still couldn’t suppress a smile at the threat. He leaned in close to her face to whisper in her ear, “You’re mine now, Precious, you can’t escape me. You can run away, but I will find you. You can deny that you like my touch, but I will make you admit you do. You can fight me, but I will make you submit. You haven’t seen anything yet Precious. You have no idea how sick and twisted my mind is.”

“I think I know exactly how sick and twisted your mind is,” she retorted, crossing her arms.

He got off the bed, ignoring the comment as he moved to put the laptop back into the closet. “The nurse said that after this bag is finished, the doctor will sign your release papers. I thought we could go out to lunch and maybe go shopping downtown at Silver Springs Plaza.”

“For more things to ‘punish’ me with?”

He laughed, shaking his head. “No Precious, for actual clothes for you. My servants went through your clothes when they packed a bag for you,” he pointed to the small black bag sitting in a chair nearby. “You have some good ‘at home’ clothes, but you’re going to need a few more formal items I’ve been informed. I have several parties and formal events that I attend regularly throughout the year and I usually like to show off my pet.”

She huffed. “Why don’t you take that slut I met last night? She seems like she’d be a more willing candidate.”

“Precious-“

“How’s our little patient?” The nurse cut in with a smile.

Inuyasha smiled darkly. “I’d say very lucky.” Don’t think you’ve gotten off quite yet.

Kagome glared at him as his voice rang through her head. Her body suddenly sprung to life, becoming highly aroused and she had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from crying out in pleasure. His Yokai influence fogged her brain with images of them inside his room like he had done so many times before, she was sure. She was tied to the bed like last night, her knees up, exposing her nude bottom to him as he thrust in and out of her tight cave in torturously slow strokes.

“Are you alright?” The ministrations stopped.

“Y-yes I’m fine. I’m just a little hungry.” As if on cue, her stomach gave a loud growl. Her body shook a little from being left unsatisfied, and she sent a menacing look toward her ‘Master’.

“Well, why don’t you change while your master signs the paperwork?” She suggested, unplugging Kagome from the bag and removing the needle from her arm. “Right this way sir.” As Inuyasha stepped out, Kagome sat up.

While she was out she had had a horrible dream. She was ten again in the car with her father. They were both singing along to the radio, but when she looked over at him again, he was dead, sitting next to her, just like she had seen him that day. Blood was everywhere, and no matter how much she shook him, he wouldn’t wake. She brought her arms up around her as tears began to form, slowly. She hugged herself tightly as she thought about it, a thick lump forming in her throat.

Her father had been everything that held up her family. With his death, they had just gone downhill from then on. Bills became harder to pay, repairs on the shrine were becoming almost impossible to fix and they only got a new set of clothes twice a year. But now, she had been given a chance to make it better, and she had to keep moving forward, no matter how terrible this all seemed.

“Ok Precious, I have all of the papers signed,” Inuyasha announced, shutting the door behind him. Kagome furiously worked to wipe the tears away.

“Oh, good,” she sniffed, cursing her nose for becoming stuffy.

“Kagome?” His voiced was laced with concern as he quickly knelt before her. “Are you okay?” He asked, softly brushing the hair from her face. She laughed a little, making him less worried.

“You said my name before I passed out too,” She smiled sarcastically, giving him a hard poke to his shoulder. “Don’t tell me you’re going soft.”

“Tsch! You wish, Precious. Now get ready so we can get some food in that little tummy of yours.” A few pats to her stomach gave away the fact it was a very sensitive spot. “Oh, someone’s ticklish!” He laughed and she swatted his hand away.

“Shut-up.” She mumbled, slipping away from the bed to open the bag he brought. She picked out a light pair of jeans with rips in the knees and a black shirt with a hollow white heart split in half on the bottom left corner and equally pale blood splatters at her right shoulder. On the back it read “Heart Breaker” in a gothic font. She browsed the bag more, going through everything, and finding no trace of a bra.

“Inuyasha, where is my bra?”

He shrugged when she looked at him. “I didn’t particularly see a need for it.”

Her eyes sent daggers shooting at him, and though he felt the prick of each one, he kept his face cool. “Fine, I’ll just wear a jacket anyways.” He didn’t budge. “Do you mind?”

He sat down on the bed and shaking his head. “Not at all, please continue.”

Kagome considered going to the bathroom, but she knew it didn’t lock inside. It would have also meant that he had won, and she couldn’t have that. She slipped off the gown, putting the shirt on over her bare chest, keeping her back to him, then slipping on the jeans, thankful they had left her panties on her. The girl turned to look at him as a big grin lit up his face. Shrugging on the jacket, she zipped it up angrily.

“You look great Precious. I especially liked the peep show.” Kagome turned a darker color.

“Yeah well,” She paused trying to come up with a good retort. “Don’t’ expect to get it ever again.” Both of them falsely smiled at each other, which ended promptly when Kagome smacked him.

“Oww, what the fuck!” Inuyasha growled as his cool hand cupped his stinging cheek.

“I’m hungry and you’re keeping your pet waiting let’s go!” Inuyasha watched as the girl of his dreams walked out of the room like she won. Well, he could give her this one small win.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both of them sat across from the other at a small table on the patio of The Grape Vine. One, sipping a bitter red wine, while the other settled for a sweet pink. The legal drinking age was seventeen for a pet who had a Master over the age of twenty-four. Of course he kept her ID and the form he had gotten for her. Today, he explained, they were going down to go get their official Master/pet ID down at Tokyo Pet Division.

“What do you truly think of Yura?” Inuyasha asked, swirling his glass.

“She’s a slut.” She replied without missing a beat.

“Because of her clothes?” Kagome nodded. “Well pet, I hate to tell you but I hope to see you in something similar, if anything at all soon.”

She paled, setting her glass down with a little more force than necessary. “I’m not wearing… that in public.”

Inuyasha chuckled taking a sip. “I don’t expect you to. I don’t believe I have fully explained your limits and expectations at the house.”

Kagome shook her head. “No, you haven’t.”

“Well,” he began. “Clothing wise, you are allowed to wear anything you like, except on occasion when I will ask you to put on one of the sets I have bought you. Then you will be expected to wear what I have chosen for you.

“You will also be given a card that belongs to an account. You may buy anything you want with it. I’ve decided that each month I will make sure five hundred dollars is added to it. If you need more you can contact me at the office or ask me directly. You can buy anything you like with the exception of anything illegal or physically harmful to either of us.”

Kagome snorted.

“I am having a collar made, carrying my initials on it, I expect you to wear it at all times unless I remove it. You cannot leave the property without wearing it, and once you do, you cannot remove it without removing your own head.” Kagome looked at him with wide eyes at the idea of that.

“I will be gone from ten to five Monday through Friday. In that time, you are free to do whatever you want. The servants, cooks, and other waiting staff will be around the house to see to you and Yura’s needs. I also have ordered a live-in nurse and an escort. You are allowed to go anywhere you wish during the day as long as the escort is with you and you take a limo. No ‘buts’.” He cut her off. “All these things are given to you on only one condition. You perform your duties as my pet.”

“And what are those ‘duties’?” Kagome’s eyes narrowed.

He leaned back, swirling his glass, staring into it with a cool expression. “Anything I please. I might have you sit on the ground in front of me and pleasure yourself while I watch, or I could have you pair with another pet, such as Yura, for viewing, or I might just decide to tie you to the bed and ravage you myself.” He set down his glass without taking a sip, leaning close to her and licking his lips. “Anything you can imagine, I have the power to ask you to perform. If you fail to comply I can punish you by taking away your privileges, spanking you, or however else I see fit. It is my choice.” He shrugged.

“So, you’re saying that if you wanted you could give permission to a total stranger to screw me?” She cried incredulously, suddenly realizing that everyone had heard and was now looking at her. Her face flamed as her ‘date’ laughed.

“Pretty much, Precious. Although, I don’t like sharing much, so the only one you will be with is Yura.”

“But she’s a girl!” She hissed, slamming her hands down on the table.

“So?” Inuyasha raised a brow.

“So, I... I can’t… I’m not… I don’t like girls.” She finally finished with a reddened face.

He shrugged off this small fact. “It doesn’t matter, Pet. If I feel like it, I will ask her to join. Though seeing how you feel, maybe I will use her as punishment material.” He smirked.

“Asshole,” she muttered, causing the man, serving her the alfredo to look at her master. He grinned and shook his head, gesturing to continue.

“Cheese?” The waiter asked.

“No thank you,” she shook her head politely, and Inuyasha followed.

Inuyasha could smell the blood from the cooked steak, his mouth watering. With practiced refinement, he cut off a chunk of the beef, before placing it into his mouth and humming. It was perfect, nice and rare. The dog demon side of him loved his meat to be cooked like that. The texture, the juice, the blood, it was all delicious.

“Can I…?”

“What?” Inuyasha raised a brow after swallowing his bite.

“Can I, have a piece?” Kagome asked shyly, eyeing the piece of meat across the table.

He looked down at it and stabbed a chunk he’d already cut with his fork. “Of course, it’s rare though, if that’s ok?”

“Yeah, I like rare if it’s from a nice place.” He held the fork out for her to take a bite from it. She did and Inuyasha couldn’t repress the shot of thrill that shot through him as he watched her lips wrap around the fork, pulling it off. “Mmm. That’s good. I love steak,” she smiled, going back to her pasta a few moments later.

“Why didn’t you get it, then?”

“Because I wanted some alfredo!” She reasoned, scooping some up on her fork. “Would you like to try some of mine?”

“I will try anything of yours Precious.” She blushed a little at the suggestive comment, handing him a forkful of pasta anyways. His golden eyes locked onto her and she found her stomach suddenly becoming jittery. He seemed to have this affect on her quite often.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Lets go in here!” Kagome dragged Inuyasha into a very scary looking shop. The heavy metal music blasted in his ears, forcing him to pin them to his skull in protest. The storekeepers were pierced and tattooed everywhere, and he found himself wondering why she felt so free to go into this shop and not into a pet shop. Looking around he noticed a great selection on women’s underwear he thought would look excellent on her, grabbing a few while she shopped for what ever she wanted.

By the time he was done he set them on the counter for them to hold and went to fetch Kagome from behind one of the other rack. She had several items in her hands. On the top was a pale fuchsia colored wife beater with a blue blob that had eyes, a mouth, and white letter’s on it saying ‘Come oooooooooooooooooooon!’.

“I like it,” he pointed to the top she was looking at.

“You do?” She asked, looking over the top she actually adored.

He nodded, pressing his body against her back as he wrapping his arms around her waist. “I think it would be hard for me, or any man, to keep his hands off of you in that.

Stepping away from him forcefully, she put it back and turned away. “Alright, let’s go check out.” Inuyasha smiled, shaking his head at the disobedient pet in front of him.

“What is that?” Kagome asked, noting the sets being rung up before her shirts.

“Something I liked,” Inuyasha stated it in such a manner that said it was not to be argued with. After the purchase was complete, Inuyasha made a point to speak with the manager, paying a considerable amount for the clothes to be delivered later that evening. Then they went on to the next store, which happened to be Pac Sun. He had no clue she was more into the skater/punk/gothic stuff rather then the preppy girly stuff he had imagined her to like. Yura certainly was a Hollister and Victoria Secret girl, and either of these stores would have scared her out of her mind. This didn’t stop him from purchasing a few bras from the previous shop he was eager to see on her.

He watched as she continued to shop around, loving to watch her excitement as she ran around and picked out different things. He had been so worried when she had passed out because he couldn’t tap into her mind. Usually he could get his Yokai to seep in and send her images, toy with her, anything he wanted, but this time he felt blocked out. He didn’t want that to happen again.

“Awww.” He heard her swooning over some item and looked over to see a little white shirt with animals drawn on it in yellow and black by a young kid. “Don’t you think it’s cute?” Inuyasha nodded.

“Yeah,” he nodded, already feeling his boredom creeping up on him. He glanced to his left and a sudden idea sparked in his head. “Hey Pet, go try this on.” He handed her a nearby dress he spotted.

Kagome took the dress hesitantly, not quite picturing him as the ‘try it on’ kind of guy. “Alright,” she agreed, walking back into the fitting rooms. Inuyasha followed right behind, knowing how to easily unlock this particular model of stall. Checking his pocket, the spray was there, and he was more then ready. He walked back, waiting a few moments until he heard both her pants and shirt come off. Then, he used his nail to slip in the crack in the door, undoing the pin with ease. Silently the demon crept in behind her, latching it again with such ease that she never even knew. She was about to put the dress on when a hand wrapped around her stomach, pulling her close. “Inuyasha! What are you doing!” She gasped, struggling to get out of his hold.

“You smell like the hospital, spray this on you,” he growled against her neck, handing her a bottle with clear liquid inside.

“What is it?” She frowned, covering her chest with the dress she’d only partially got on.

“It’s a special formula that neutralizes any previous scents you pick up and help maintain scents you pick up the next ten minutes of spraying it so that masters may place their scents easily on their pets.” He stepped back as she sprayed it on her body, slamming it back into his hand.

“There. Happy?” She sneered.

“Almost,” the word barely registered in her brain before he had her positioned so her knees rested on the bench, widely spread, her hands bracing the wall. One hand wrapped around her mouth, the other was busy pinching and tugging at her nipples. Kagome cursed him for not giving her a bra. “I want you to smell not only of your Master, but of sex and of completion, so all demons know that I am the one who gives you the release you beg for,” he whispered, nipping her ear again.

“Mmph!” Kagome moaned against the hand as he began to twist her other nipple. For some reason the pain sent pleasureable shocks down to her stomach, filling it with tingles and knots. The small stall was stuffy, growing hotter by the minute, or perhaps it was only her. Knowing someone might catch them proved to be even more stimulation to her, sending shivers from her neck down her spine.

Just when Kagome thought she couldn’t take anymore, he cupped her under her underwear, pushing it down to her thighs and thrusting a finger into her. Kagome made another choked cry unaware he had made one too.

“Oh Kagome,” he kissed her neck. “You like that don’t you. Sitting in a stall, where anyone can hear us. My finger thrusting in and out of the tiny little hole that you probably haven’t even touched yourself,” he moaned as he continued at a torturing pace, adding another finger. “You love it don’t you? I wish you were broken in, but I guess I’ll have to settle for the alternative.” Once drenched, he put those same two fingers into the small portal of her behind, ripping a cry from her throat.

The pet was surprised that such pleasure could come from there, always seeing it as disgusting and vulgar to even think about being touched there. Now, here he was, proving her how wrong she was. Oh, how wonderfully wrong she was. He worked that tight little opening, finally thrusting in a third.

Kagome screamed behind his hand as her first orgasm sent her reeling, feeling so empty, yet so pleased. She didn’t know what to do, she felt so good, but something inside craved more. Inuyasha removed his hand to literally scoop her juices from their home, spreading it on that little hole of her ass. She felt his hand go away for a few seconds before he felt his arousal pressing against her. She got worried but he kissed the mark he made yesterday.

“Pain is pleasure, Precious.” That was all he said before thrusting fully into her, not wanting to take her vaginal virginity until the timing was better. Still he groaned, leaning against the wall. She was so tight and hot and perfect.

“Please.” Kagome whimpered, not knowing exactly what she was pleading for. Inuyasha knew what she wanted and complied, keeping his hand on her mouth as he began fucking her. Both their bodies were slick with sweat and both were coming fast. Inuyasha was barely holding on when he decided to coax her. “You hot little bitch. You’re loving this aren’t you?” He growled. “My thick, pulsing dick shoving in and out of your little ass.”

“There’s… nothing I like… about… rape.” She was able to gasp out when he removed his hand.

“Oh Precious,” he chuckled. “It’s not rape if you’re willing.”

“Well, hurry up!” She snapped, reality slowly coming in, bringing her wit back with it.

“I’ll go as fast or slow as I want Precious, and you’ll take it all!” He pounded into her harder and faster, muffling her screams of passion. Kagome didn’t know she could feel this good. It felt like a pressure was building up inside her with each thrust he pounded into her. Finally the dam broke, lights flashed, and Kagome collapsed into his arms, Inuyasha spent as well.

He pulled out with a slight groan, seeing his semen dripping out of that tight opening, now flushed from the new intrusion. He pulled her pink panties up her body. He helped her put her clothes back on, carrying her out of the store bridal style, ignoring the looks he got on his way out. She was fast asleep by the time he set her down in the car next to him. Her nipples were even more visible from her arousal under her shirt and that made another part of him swell. It was then that he realized her jacket, along with the money he’d left, were still in the stall. He would hear about this later, but for right now he decided he didn’t care.