InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 5


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Kagome woke up, opening her eyes to take in the dimly lit room before quickly shutting them. She was vaguely aware of a body, holding her form to itself. She didn’t think much of it, simply snuggled closer, figuring Souta had probably climbed in with-Wait! Her eyes snapped open. She wasn’t at home anymore. Someone had taken her from there… INUYASHA! Kagome bolted up, effectively driving her palm into his stomach.

“Gah!“ Inuyasha cursed, instinctively curling up.

“Oh god, I’m sorry.” She apologized removing her hand.

Speaking was a lost cause now that all the air had rushed out of his lungs; still he made the effort to assure her he was all right. “Fine,” he choked out.

“Oh, I am so, so sorry. Is there anything I can do?”

He nodded, regaining some partial breath in his lungs. “Suck me off.”

Kagome’s worried face molded into an anger filled frown. “You jackass! Is that all you ever think about?!”

“Well, it’s all I can think about when a beautiful woman is sitting in front of me in only her panties.” Kagome looked down and sure enough, she could only see a glimpse of her little pink panties. She let out a small chirping sound and dove under the covers. “Hahaha. Oh Precious,” he sighed merrily, wrapping his arm around the lump in the bed.

“It’s not funny!” Came a muffled reply next to his hip.

“I’m sorry Precious, you’re just so adorable. It makes me want to take you right here.”

The covers flipped up and a small head poked out. “Well why don’t you. I’m not a virgin anymore!” Thinking of the stall incident, her ass began to feel very sore.

“Technically, Precious, you’re still at least half virgin. I didn’t take your vaginal virginity earlier.”

Her eyes narrowed. “What’s the matter? Afraid I would bleed everywhere and you would have to pay for it all? Wouldn’t want you to waste your money.” In an instant, Kagome was beneath a growling Inuyasha, looking almost sexy in his dangerous tone… Almost.

“I’ll tell you right now, I am very patient, but it’s beginning to run out on you. I didn’t take it yesterday because the timing wasn’t right. I wanted you to be here, in my bed begging for me to relieve the ache, screaming from the pleasure I will give you, passing out in my arms because you can’t take anymore. Don’t forget this Precious, I will take you, the only question is when.”

Kagome could do nothing look away from the annoyed demon pinning her to the bed at the moment. They continued to stare, one at Kagome and the other at the wall, both at a loss for what to say. Kagome was very thankful when her stomach decided to make itself known to the world, relieving the tension. Both of them looked at it, almost expecting it to make another sound.

His head snapped up to look at her with amused eyes. “A little hungry?”

“Shut up.” She flushed, looking at the pillow next to her. Inuyasha startled her when he moved off the bed to stand, completely nude in front of her and stretched. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the tight muscles of his ass. They were so firm and flawless it almost made her want to touch them. WOAH! WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!? her eyes widened as she looked away, mentally slapping herself.

“What would you like to eat?”

“Well I- OH MY GOD!” She squealed, turning her head back from the sight. IT was right there! Right in front of her! “Can you cover up!?!?”

His masculine laugh chased tingles up her spine. “No. You better get used to the sight of my cock. Especially when we are in the bedroom.”

“I can’t get used to looking at your-at your- at IT.”

He smiled. “Alright. Come here.” Kagome shook her head. “Whether you come on your own or I make you, you’re coming.” Kagome rose, simply because she didn’t know what he would do if she didn’t. She stood in front of him, sheet wrapped around her body, hoping to protect a little of her modesty.

His hand grasped hers, dragging it down between them to brush against his erection. He leaned in closer to her ear to whisper, “Touch me”. Because the side of his face was tenderly leaned against hers, he didn’t notice the evil glint in her eye just before her hand moved to grasp the semi-thickened member and squeezing it to a point she believed would be just the right amount to cause no serious harm but enough to cause him an enormous amount of pain. Unfortunately for her it caused an opposite effect and the object doubled in size almost instantly and a groan left his lips.

“Oh god…that….feels… so good,” he gasped, overwhelmed with pleasure as his hips bucked a little out of pure instinct.

Kagome couldn’t help the curiosity that consumed her with this new experience. Aside from descriptions and little doodles done by classmates, she had never really seen a penis before. She let her hand move up a little and was startled when it suddenly twitched in her palm. Inuyasha’s hand grabbed hers before it could get away too far and he took a step back, the intensity of his eyes eliciting a gasp.

“Please,” he whimpered, using the outside of her hand to stroke his erection. “Finish.”

Kagome’s mind yelled at her to leave him like this. But the larger, more pitiful and curious part made her body resume its previous state, grasping his length in her hand. He let out a choked sound and threw his head back when she began to pump again, this time not letting go when it twitched. He struggled to keep his hips in place as the soft skin of her hand stroked against his length, feeling the warmth consume it. A moan escaped as he felt himself on the brink of completion.

She felt the skin harden even more a few seconds before he grabbed a handful of her sheet and spent himself in it.

It took his body a few moments to recover from being so deliciously given that hand job by his new pet, and when he did, he grabbed her upper arms placing what had to be the best kiss she could imagine on her lips. It was rough, yet sweet and gentle at the same time, sending tingles down through her chest, exciting her budded nipples and sending a pulse through to her abdomens. When her mouth opened instinctively to a nip to it, she felt his tongue intrude her mouth to play a seductive game with hers, one in which she was a full participant.

When he felt she was both thoroughly kissed and in need of oxygen, he pulled back to look at her flushed face, taking in her dizzied expression in with pride. Then he spoke those five words that had taken away everything they had gained, every bit of lust that had been there.. “What a good little pet.”

Kagome’s anger and sanity returned full force in a matter of seconds and delivered a blow to his most sensitive anatomy, one that sent him on his knees immediately to watch as she stormed out. “I’m not your pet or anyone else’s. I’m a woman. Better remember that.”
.
.
.
.
.
.

“I can’t believe the nerve of that guy! I don’t give a shit what the law says, I’m not some fucking pet he can just order around whenever he feels like-“

“K-Kagome?” She skid to a halt and turned around with adept slowness.

Her eyes widened as she took in the woman in black slacks, a black tee, and a pink-plaid sweater. “Sango?!” Both ran to embrace the other in a tight hug. “Oh my god! How did-when did you-this is so cool!” Kagome screamed bouncing up and down.

“Well why are you here?” Sango asked, still gripping her shoulders.

“You tell me first.”

“Well,” Sango began. “I was hired as a live in bodyguard for a-“ Sango looked at Kagome with new eyes taking in her disheveled appearance and odd dress. “What are you wearing?”

“Oh! Shit I forgot, come on.” Kagome grabbed her hand; leading her into the room she would now call her bedroom. She sat her friend down on the bed as she began to go through her dresser. “So you got hired as a bodyguard. That’s nice. I’ll assume it’s for me since Inupoko did say I had to have one by me at all times.” She threw out a few items as she searched.

“So you’re a-“

“Pet? Yep. Asshole somehow got legal claim on me one way or another.” She tossed a balled up piece of paper she dug out of the top drawer to Sango who uncrumpled it.

Sango scanned the document. “Wow, I’m sorry.”

“Eh, don’t worry about it.” Kagome hooked on her bra, putting on a grey wife-beater. “I just figured I’d strike back by making his life a living hell while I can.” Kagome struggled to pull on a new pair of panties under the sheet, throwing the cloth and the old pair aside after.

Sango laughed, adjusting her brown hair from the high pony tail she’d had it in so it now hung freely about her shoulders. “Well, you’re certainly your old self. I’ll be glad to assist you as best I can, and still preserve my job of course.”

Kagome nodded. “Good. I still haven’t figured out how I can get out of the house and keep up normal appearances. I don’t want to get separated from my friends. Hey, perhaps you can help. Is there any way that I can go to school still?”

“Well,” Sango looked at the sheet. “The contract simply states he is responsible for all schooling bills. Which means that you can still go to your high school whenever you want and he has to pay for anything you want--within reason. If you do go back to school, you’ll probably have to stay in it for the rest of the year.”

“Sango! You’re brilliant! I have computer access so I can enroll in the new Journey program. It’s a program they set up for those who are absent a lot so they can get their homework and class lectures online. It’s brilliant.”

“If it all works out.” Sango reminded.

“It will.” Kagome assured her, buttoning her jeans. “Now then. Let’s go see what’s for dinner. There’s got to be something in this place to eat.”

“I’m afraid I have to check in with Master Takahashi. I’ll catch up with you later.”

“Ok. Last time I saw him he was in his bedroom huddled over on the floor after I kneed him in the groin. By the way thanks for teaching me that move, it came in real handy.” Kagome winked.

Sango watched her friend disappear down the hall, seriously regretting teaching her that specific technique.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome wandered down the halls, zigzagging her way to the kitchen, her stomach protesting loudly. Outside the door a small woman came out, startled by her guest. “I’m sorry miss, but dinner won’t be ready for another hour.”

“Well then, I guess I’ll have to find something to snack on,” she smiled, pushing past her into the busy kitchen. She opened the lid to a steaming pot and took a sniff. “Wow, it smells so good. Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Oh no miss. I don’t think it’s proper to-“

“Do you think it will make Inupoko mad?”

“Well, yes,” she admitted, apparently ignoring the terrible nickname Kagome had decided to give him.

“Good. I order you to give me something to do.” Kagome pointed at her, but kept her smile to show the girl she wasn’t angry.

“Well I-“

“Let the lady help. After all it’s not on our heads if we obey is it?” An older man chuckled, his large belly jiggling. “If you’re wantin’ somethin’ to do, you can dice that celery there,” he nodded to a huge bundle of it on the wooden cutting board.

“I’d be happy to.” She walked over to a sink, washing her hands thoroughly before taking up the task given to her with much joy and skill. She had often helped her mother cook, and did most of the cooking by herself since she had been thirteen, this was an easy task. “So tell me, how long have you all worked here?”

“Six months!”

“Two years!”

“Three years.”

“Five months.”

“Ten years.”

“Eight days.”

“Wow. Some of you have been here a long time.” Kagome commented.

“Yes, well many of us have known Master Inuyasha since he was very small, and have worked for his father for many years before. Both of them are very kind to us.” The larger chef smiled.

Kagome found it hard to believe he was nice to anyone. “That’s…nice. So you like working here?” Kagome began to chop away at the green plant.

“I do. Though it’s sometimes really hard.”

“Hard?” Kagome questioned, scraping the diced celery off to one side.

He nodded. “For example, the master has a fancy dinner planned for Saturday night for some of his colleagues and friends. It takes us usually all day to cook it and at least three days ahead of time to plan.”

“There’s a dinner tomorrow night?”

“Yes. It’s been planned for a while. It will be more of a business dinner than anything. He wants to have a dinner with his new clientele and possible interviews with today’s magazines.” The older man explained. His eyes lit up. “Hey, maybe you can talk him into a personal interview. They always ask him and frankly, I have niece who would love to read anything about him.”

Kagome smiled. “I think I could arrange something.”

“KAGOME!!!!!!!” All of them froze to the spot looking up at the ceiling.

“Wow, he sounds mad… what did you do?” The woman asked Kagome who was now tip toeing over to a closet.

“Kneed him in a place I probably shouldn’t have,” she answered while she closed herself in the closet where the aprons and uniforms hung. “I’m not here,” she announced, milliseconds later Inuyasha flew into the room, an angry scowl on his face.

“Where is she?” He snarled.

All of the petrified workers either shook their heads or shrugged and went back to work. Fear and lies hung in the air as thick as fog. Of course none of it was enough to overpower her scent. It led straight to the coat closet next to him. As quietly as he could he grabbed the handle before he flung open the door. Behind the rows and rows of coats was a small dark head and shoeless, jean-clad legs.

With one movement he had all the coats to one side of the closet using just his right arm and a high-pitched scream sounded off from the girl inside.

Inuyasha pinned his ears to his head and covered her mouth with his hand. “STOP!” He commanded, and she did. He figured it was just luck she obeyed. “Go up to my office I need to have a word with you and your bodyguard. NOW!” She nodded behind his hand and, upon its removal, bowed her head, rushing out of the kitchen. An angry Inuyasha followed right behind her. Kagome congratulated herself when she noticed the slight hobble in his steps.

“Keep smirking Precious,” he warned. “You’re already in for it later.”

Kagome straightened her face to look impassive, not wanting to get in so deep so she couldn’t find her way out of the rising water, so to speak. Still, that little wobble of pain was very satisfying. Fuck it all. “Sorry, I didn’t know a lowly human like me could injure such a high and mighty demon like you. That would be unfortunate for you if I permanently damaged the goods.” She could see his hands clench at his sides, a pure sign of irritation. “Sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. Your not a full demon, your only a half-breed.”

It took no more then a second for him to have her silky, raven hair wrapped in his hand and her head pulled back, baring her throat to him. Her mouth was opened in a painful gasp and she clutched his biceps, afraid he would let her fall backward.

“Don’t push me, Precious. You’ll find that you won’t like the outcome. I bought you, I own you. Get it out of your head that you are free to do and say what you like, when you like. Your days of being free are over. For the next year, you are mine. I won’t always be as nice as I have been so far.” Kagome’s anger spiked to its full peak.

As if she were a cat, she drew her fingers out and in, puncturing his smooth, cream-like skin with her fair sized nails. She dragged them across his smooth forearm, leaving four long gashes there. Warm blood seeped from the wounds and dripped slowly down to stain his shirt.

“You can’t control me!” She snarled.

His grip on her hair tightened with a hiss from his lips and he pulled it just a little more back, extracting a painful whine from her. “You are nothing but a bitch now, and you will find that I have more control over you then you have over yourself.” She felt his Yokai pressing into her mind, the same feeling of an invisible cloud entering her skull and making her head feel light as it consumed her every thought. This time however, was a little different.

As it entered, it gave her an extreme headache and instead of the passionate, soft red she saw, this was blood red and tinted with black. A deafening rumble resounded in her head, the little Kagome in her mind cringed and tried to cover her ears, but found her arms bound above her head by an invisible tie.

“What the-“ She yanked on the tie as best she could, stopping when a deep, dark laugh came from behind her, hot wisps of air on her ear. Kagome craned her neck to see, but only saw a figure painted in darkness. He was holding something, but what she couldn’t tell.

“Let this be a lesson to you, I can not only harm you in the physical world, but your mental world as well.” Kagome shivered at the threat thinly buried in his words. She didn’t have time to think about what he could do, for she found out soon enough.

The thin, slicing, cold whip hit her skin, letting off a loud crack with the contact. Kagome couldn’t contain the cry of pain, which was caused by the wound. She had seen people get whipped, and she always imagined she could take it, but no, not this. It felt like someone had literally ripped her back in half and poured alcohol on it.

She hung her head in pain. “Fuck.” She whispered, half her body hanging limp.

Inuyasha chuckled. “You haven’t even begun to imagine the worst of what’s to come.” And with that, he proceeded with his punishment. Strike after strike sent Kagome into complete agony. It felt like someone had taken a hot knife to her back, slicing away at it, and leaving nothing but heat and pain behind.

The cool trickles of blood made long paths down her back, coating her bottom and thighs in the crimson liquid. Into the tenth strike, Kagome sobbed excessively. This of course, didn’t put any sort of damper on his agenda. He continued ahead at full force, not even slowing down when at the seventeenth strike, when Kagome began to scream for it to stop.

“Begging will not help you.” Crack. “I will whip you, until you’ve learned,” Crack. “To submit to my will.” Crack.

“AGH!” Kagome choked out a cry. “Please,” she sobbed. “Please stop.” The last blow delivered, was the hardest, and most painful.

The ties seemed to disappear at once, and Kagome felt her nude self falling, not having any strength left to catch herself. The ground was hard and cold, hurting her even more as she collapsed into it.

For a few moments she simply lay there, not daring to ask her body to move, just heaving breaths, trying to stop the water leaking from her eyes. She shut them tightly, not being able to scream again, the moment Inuyasha poured a full bucket of ice water over her form, cooling her searing back.

Then the room was warm, and bright.

She snapped her eyes open and realized that she was staring at the ceiling of the mansion once again. She was no longer in the bloody-black space of torture in her mind. It was all…an illusion? But I still feel the pain on my back, but I know the cuts won’t be there. How? Her body convulsed in his arms, her head still painfully twisted back.

Inuyasha held the quivering mass, inwardly applauding himself for giving her a complete twenty-four lashings. He knew she could still feel the pain; feel every cut made in that ‘world’. He also knew that she wasn’t aware he had this type of power over her, and it scared her now to find out just how much he was able to “control” her.

“I hate you.” Kagome choked out, tears once again streaming out of her eyes.

“I’m sorry you feel that way. I’m rather fond of you,” he smirked. “Come now, we have to go meet Sango and I can’t have you looking like this,” he leaned down, nipping the mark he made on her shoulder.

The aching, searing, pain on her back slowly turned into a burning sensation, then itched, and finally disappeared. Confused, Kagome straightened herself, still in awe over what had just recently occurred.

“Come. You’ve wasted enough of my time.” With that said, he dragged her nearly numb body around the long twisting hallways into his office. “Here,” he paused at a side bathroom, wetting a towel, and first wiping off the blood left on his upper arm.

His wounds were scabbed now, looking about two weeks old. He then took her hand in his, wiping the blood off of them as well. Kagome did her best to stifle the little lurch of her stomach at the contact of their hands. “Now, let’s go.” He tossed the soiled rag into a hamper nearby as they proceeded to the office.