InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 6


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sango stood in front of his desk, hands clasped in front of her, looking just like a dog waiting a master’s instructions.

“Sit.” He pointed to a chair, next to Sango but she stood there for a moment, until Sango started making flailing motions for her to sit.

‘SIT!’ She mouthed a hiss. Throwing her arms down.

‘NO!’ Kagome countered, mouthing.

‘YES!’

‘NO!’

“I have decided-“ Both sat down quickly, giving him a large, fake, smile. “…That we need to discuss the situation of your schooling, publicity, tags, and all of that other good stuff.” Kagome nodded. “Yura goes to a very fine school for pets. However if you wish we can home school you…” Kagome shook her head.

“I am going to continue to go to my school… Only as long as no one but my close family knows.”

Inuyasha looked thoughtfully at her. “I’m not sure I’m entirely fond of you going there when you can go to a better… more sophisticated school.”

Kagome’s eyes turned dangerously toward him. “I want to continue to go to my school. I’m only a few weeks in and I refuse to give up my social life. My friends might wonder where I am.”

Inuyasha frowned. “Surely they must know by now that you’re my pet.”

“No,” Kagome shook her head. “I specifically told my family not to tell anyone and if they asked, just to tell them it was a family member playing a birthday prank on us. I don’t want… them knowing.”

“Very well,” he sighed. “However, you’re also going to need to take weekly pet training for the next two months. Yura attends more advanced classes, but both of you can attend together. Now,” he let out a large puff of air. “About security and publicity. I have already pulled out a legal document on all city newspapers and magazines, not allowing them to print anything about our…situation.” Kagome nodded.

“Sounds reasonable.”

He nodded once. “Yes, I thought so myself. Now for security, Sango will be attending school with you and I will arrange for her to attend your school. I have also decided to be kind and attain a new form of security for you to wear.”

He got up, walking over to a cabinet nearby and pulling out a velvet case. He handed this case to her saying, “On social events at the clubs, or anywhere fancy, you will wear your collar, Hell maybe even sometimes in the house just for my pleasure. In class you will be given a red dog tag that you must wear around your neck at all times. When you remove it, it will send off annoyingly loud alarms to alert the security wherever you are at that you have removed it.” He moved around to a filing cabinet, going through the files.

“A dog tag, like to ones in the military?”

“Yes,”he pulled out a file. “It will be filled with your information, pet registration and my information. It will also have a chip in it that you will use as a personal key to the house, pet academy and any other pet attractions you visit. I trust you read and understand the pet rules?” Kagome nodded.

“Good, your doctor has been switched to my own personal pet doctor for the upcoming year, your pet examination is at tomorrow at seven in the morning.”

“Uuuuuggghhhh.” Kagome groaned. “Tomorrow’s Saturday!”

“Don’t whine Precious. I’m having a party tomorrow, however, you will not be in attendance.”

“What?!? Why not?” Kagome slammed her hands on his desk.

“Because I don’t feel like committing social suicide by bringing in my brand-new, untrained, disobedient pet to show to all of my associates, friends, and business partners,” he explained holding out a file folder to her. “Tonight you need to sign these documents for legal transactions. I took the liberty of having an inspector inspect your shrine to give me an estimate on the renovations as discussed with your family and other papered documents that need your approval.” Kagome nodded going through the small number of papers given her.

She paused on one, holding it up. “What is this?” Inuyasha extended his hand, taking the form from her.

Scanning it over he handed it back to her. “This form is your personal assets and money form. This ties in with your pet status. Everything you own now also becomes my property as well. However, this document states that while I am allowed to sell or give away any of your items I dislike, I have to replace them with new and/or improved ones before your departure date.”

Kagome nodded once. “But what about my money, you said there was a section in there for that too?”

“Your money will now be put into an account under my name, that you will not have access to without my permission. This is so I can monitor what you buy and how much you spend. Your ID tag will have a scan code on it, so it can be used like a credit card and there will be a set amount on it that will be replenished at the end of every month or when necessary.” He laid his hand down on the paper, catching her attention. “The bank will alert me to any strange purchases you make and will require me to sign off on it, so don’t even think about buying something dangerous.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “So basically, it’s a way for you to keep control over me financially?”

“Very similar,” he shrugged. “But no matter. Sango, you have already signed and agreed to the contracts I had drawn up for you, therefore, I assume you have been briefed on your job description?”

“Yes, Sir.” Sango answered.

“Good.” A bell like sound rang through the hollow office. “It seems as if dinner is ready, shall we?” Both Sango and Inuyasha looked to find Kagome’s seat occupied by said documents.

“Guys! Come on,” they both looked to the door where Kagome was already halfway out. “I’m starving hurry up!”

Inuyasha chuckled, but followed just the same.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sitting and waiting for dinner proved to be much harder then it should have been. Kagome and Yura sat across from each other, on either side of their “Master”, neither seemingly happy. Sango sat next to Kagome in an attempt to cool her friend’s nerves. This was no help due to said demon sitting across from her.

Every so often, Yura none-too-subtly ran her hand across Inuyasha’s thigh and even going as far as his groin, giving Kagome a little smirk as if to say ‘I’m better then you’ or ‘He likes me more’. Finally after the ump-teenth time of this, Kagome slammed her glass down on the table just as her salad was placed in front of her, scaring the poor server half to death.

“If you honestly think that you’re making me jealous you’re wrong! In fact you’re making yourself look like a common whore, which I have no doubt that you are, and it’s making me sick to even look at you.”

Yura gaped at her, outraged. “How dare someone as low as you speak to me like that! I’ll have you know I’m an A-class pet!” Yura argued.

“Wow, that’s just like saying you’re an A-class prostitute. I bet your hole’s so loose even and elephant wouldn’t stay in it!”

Yura stood, hands on the table. “Don’t talk to me that way you filthy piece of shrine trash!”

Kagome stood as well. “Go crawl back to the skeezer you came from!” That was when hell broke loose. Yura grabbed her glass splashing it all over Kagome with a victorious smile.

Kagome, however, didn’t even pause when she leapt on the table, knocking over salad into Inuyasha’s lap, tackling Yura on the other side. Both girls were on the ground almost instantly. Kagome got the first punch into Yura’s face, aiming for a second when Yura grabbed her hair, pulling as hard as she could and pushing her over to be on the bottom, attempting to strangle Kagome. In turn, Kagome brought her knee up to knock the wind out of her opponent, long enough to push her off of herself and back against the black, granite floors.

“Enough!” Inuyasha growled, attempting to get between them, along with Sango. However, Kagome had Yura by the shirt and Yura gripped Kagome by the hair, both flailing to reach the other over the two bodies. Sango, who held Yura, took her arm, twisted it behind her back, and commanded her to let go. Inuyasha locked his arms around Kagome’s torso, disabling any movement in her arms, but certainly not stopping her legs from giving him a good beating. “ENOUGH!” He growled loud enough to still her movements. “Yura you’ll receive ten strikes from the switch for provoking Kagome.”

“Please Master, I’m sorry. I was bad, but please don’t punish me! I won’t do it again!” Yura lowered her head, exposing her throat in a submissive act.

“What’s the matter you can dish it but you can’t take it? How pathetic.” Kagome spat, still struggling against Inuyasha.

“Pet,” Inuyasha barked. “Yura, your punishment will not be reduced. Sango, I trust you can see to it.” Sango nodded once.

Kagome struggled in his arms, still trying to get at her. “Ha-ha! That’s what you get! I hope you enjoy those ten strikes. They’ll be nicer than what I have in store for you if you ever pull that shit again! UGH! LET GO OF ME!” Kagome growled down the hall, clawing at his arms, leaving angry, bleeding streaks.

“Little cunt has no idea what I can do.” Yura chuckled, running a hand through her short hair.

Sango spun around, whipping out said switch, which she was now required to wear on her belt at all times. “Hands on the table pet.”

Yura laughed. “Let’s not and say we did. Besides, what are you going to do?” A punch to the stomach and an arm twist later, Sango had Yura against the table in no time at all.

“You will receive ten strikes per Master’s order.” Gripping the thin rod, she brought it back and swung it down on Yura’s backside, hard. Even through the fabric, Yura felt every painful prick. “ONE!” Swack. “TWO!” Sango continued to count out the anguishing strikes down. True, Inuyasha had punished her before, but never this severely.

“AGH! STOP! PLEASE!” Yura screamed, surprising Sango.

“I would’ve thought you’d be stronger then this. I’m only on five and you’re acting like I’ve tortured you.” Sango really found no pleasure in punishing pets, though sometimes the job called for it. She did find this whole thing amusing. Most pets were able to hold out a little longer; obviously this one was very rarely disobedient.

“SIX!” Swack.

“SEVEN!” Swack. Yura could hardly breathe; it felt like someone was branding her ass with fine lines of pain.

“EIGHT!” Yura couldn’t scream anymore. Her voice was no more then a wimpy rasp of a plea to stop.

“NINE! TEN!” Sango released the poor pet, allowing her to fall to the ground in a pitiful, sobbing heap. “I wouldn’t challenge Kagome. She can take it almost as well as she gives it.” Yura sniffed as she looked vilely at the retreating bodyguard.