InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 7


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Inuyasha literally threw Kagome into his study, uncaring when she stumbled on the rug. The lock latched with an ominous click in the door-frame, giving them total and complete isolation from the rest of the world. She visibly gulped down the lump in her throat. Something about his demeanor spoke danger to her. She was certain that at any moment, he would pick up various tables, chairs, Hell maybe even walls, and throw them thirty feet.

Though the office was done in neutral amber-colored tones, it made it no less ominous with a dangerous demon inside. The chestnut-colored furniture matched the bookshelves that lined the wall, identical to the one she just bumped into with her back.

He whipped around to face her, eyes bristling. “I have been very lenient, partially because I know that you are not accustomed to being under control, or having the freedoms you’ve had most of your life taken away; but my patience is wearing thin and I am at my last thread with you.

“I am done with warnings, I am done with restraint, you will learn what it means to be a pet, and you will do it quickly. The pain you’ve felt so far is NOTHING compared to what I am capable of.” His warning hung thick in the air, sending a shiver down Kagome’s spine.

He was unusually merciful with Kagome, possibly because he wasn’t too keen on breaking her just yet. He also knew that she wouldn’t be defiant for much longer and wanted to savor it while he could. He took several long strides to come toe to toe in front of Kagome, glaring down at her with the highest command. “Remove your outer clothes.” Kagome blanched.

“W-what?” She stuttered.

“Remove your shirt and your pants, or I will do it for you,” he warned threateningly.

Kagome trembled under his gaze, intimidated by the power radiating off of him. She reached for the hem of her shirt, crossing her arms and lifting it over her head. Inuyasha reached out his hand, accepting the grey shirt and eventually her jeans as well, leaving her clad in a black lace bra and panty set.

He gestured toward the table with a nod. “Hands flat on the table.” Kagome shivered now, but if it was from the cold air, the tone of his voice, the part of her that was scared yet thrilled, she had no idea.

She did as he ‘asked’, turning to place her palms on the table, leaning forward and extending her bottom. Kagome’s eyes followed him as he calmly walked around the desk to open a drawer and pull out a long leather rod.

“HELL NO!” Kagome leapt from the table. “There’s now way you’re using that on me! That’s for horses not humans!”

He turned it up to examine said object. “While you’re correct, this is a riding crop, it also does wonders for punishment, as you already know. I will tell you once again. Hands on the table,” he growled, hitting the desk with the tip of the object.

“NO!” Inuyasha seemed impassive as he took long leisurely strides in her direction. For each he took, Kagome took towards the door. “I’m not your squeaker toy!”

“Make all the racist jokes you want, but either way, I will train you to act exactly as a pet should.” Her back hit the door with a thump that seemed to echo in the room as loud as her racing heart. He grabbed both her wrists in one hand, twisting them painfully. Kagome knew she was in trouble when she felt him pin her to the wood, turning her back to him.

“You will not hit other pets, nor will you insult me in the company of others.” The warning came out like a threat from his lips.

Still that didn’t stop Kagome from biting out an amused comment of, “So then I guess it’s alright if I insult you when we’re alone?”

The crop hit the frame with a deafening smack. “Twenty-Five strikes,” he dragged the crop along the clothed crack of her ass. “Would you like to put in a word that might save your rear?”

Kagome flushed with anger. He was toying with her and she hated it. Hated his house, hated his success, hated how he treated her. “Fuck you!” She spit out vehemently.

His expression turned dark, but he kept his temper under control as he swung his arm back, bringing the cool leather down on the black-clad ass. She yelped loudly, bracing herself for the sharp pains that were to come. When he brought it back for a second, she bit her lip as hard as she could, trying not to make any noise. She failed, however, when a whine escaped her throat, muffled by her closed mouth. Each time he hit, it hurt for about ten seconds, before it mellowed to a slight throb in that small quarter-sized section. She was able to stifle enough sounds, without actually puncturing her lip, but she was sure it would probably be bruised.

Inuyasha hated when his pets were silent during “punishment”, but he allowed her this small delusion of control, before deciding to step-up the force behind the swing. “Thirteen,” he whispered low in her ear, using more power on this swing. This time, Kagome did pierce her lip when she whimpered her torment. Though it still felt almost the same, the stinging sensation intensified what felt like it had to be ten-fold.

“Fuck,” she breathed, tasting the copper in her mouth and licking her lip.

Another strike. “Say you’re sorry. Say you’ll obey me next time,” he struck her again. “And I’ll stop.” Kagome pondered for the seconds he allowed. All she had to do was admit she was wrong, admit he was master and she was his pet. Inuyasha lowered his arm, as she seemed to slump, a sign of waning defiance. “Well?” He urged.

Her body tightened and her head shook. “Never.”

He knew by her firm position, the finality in her voice, the way her face seemed locked to the wall in front of her that she resolved not to give in. She chose to take it, all of it. He continued his torture, the blows coming in short, fast swats, leaving traces of red dots under her thin garment. Kagome had lost track somewhere at nineteen or so, and it felt like twenty-five was never going to come. Finally it did, and with it, a very angry Hanyou.

Grabbing her upper arms her spun her and slammed her back against the wall, temporarily stunning her. She didn’t even realize he was kissing her, until she felt his warm tongue snake into her mouth, caressing her own. Worst of all, was when she realized she was caressing his back, holding his body close. Both of them fought their little tongue battle, trying to force the other back into their own mouth, but Kagome was on the losing end. When he broke away from her he snarled, baring his teeth as he leaned his forehead against hers, seeming angrier with himself then at her.

“Go to bed, Precious. I’ll have your dinner sent up.” Kagome was a little confused at his near-pleading tone, however she wanted out of this room, out of his arms, out of this deal. She listened to him, leaving her clothes behind as she fled back to her room.

Once the door closed Inuyasha punched the wall, leaving a large indent from his fist in the ivory-painted side. His cock felt like it could burst any second as it throbbed in his pants. He couldn’t touch her, not tonight at least. Not until after the appointment tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Kagome was not a morning person.

First, it was seven in the morning, and she was sitting in a doctor’s office.

Second, it was a pet physician.

Third, Inuyasha had made her wear her collar, a shirt, and a short pair of shorts. No underwear whatsoever.

When he had first given her the order, she laughed, thinking she’d sneak it by him. She wasn’t expecting his hand to actually check and make sure. Which was why the garments were now shredded in his car. The only good thing that had happened was that Inuyasha had kept his promise, leaving a bright, peach, rose on her pillow for her to wake up to. She hadn’t expected him to remember, and when he did, it sent a little morsel of joy to her stomach, which was quickly squashed when he barged in her room telling her what she was going to wear.

“Mr. Takahashi?” The doctor called, escorting a pet out and allowing Kagome into the back room. Like all hospitals, this one was dressed in pale colors and held that stale, dusty smell in it. She was escorted down a small hall and into a regular white exam room with a large, padded bed. That was probably the only convenience this place held. She hopped up onto the bed, Inuyasha standing at her side, as the doc closed the door.

“So this is,” he looked down at his tan file. “Kagome. My name is Dr. Suikotsu.”

She shook his hand, nodding her head in a silent hello.

“Let’s have a look, lie back please.” Kagome obeyed, though she felt a little awkward when he grabbed her ankle, twisting it around, following with the other. “So Mr. Takahashi, you wanted the basic plan right?” He moved up to Kagome’s knee, pushing it up to her chest.

“Yes,” Inuyasha replied, now sitting in a chair across the room. “Except I want to add the bonding section to it as well.” Now done with her knees he had Kagome sitting up as he tested her arms and the shoulders.

“Alright, what sections did you want done with that? Can I have you stand and touch your toes?” Kagome nodded, easily doing as he asked.

“Chest, right inner wrist, left hip, and right ankle.”

Suikotsu nodded as he finished with Kagome’s physical. “Good. Flexibility is extremely good and she seems to be in good shape. Blood work from her former hospital visit shows she’s perfectly healthy, with the exception of her mild anemia. However, like they’ve told you it shouldn’t get any worse.” Inuyasha nodded as the doctor pulled out a needle and began to tap it’s base. “Well, let’s get this in you and then-“ Kagome spotted the needle and instinctively jumped off the bed, Inuyasha blocking her escape.

“What are you doing?!” She cried. “I hate needles, what are you going to do with it?” She clung to Inuyasha, desperately trying to get away, yet at the same time, cling to her safety.

“It’s ok Precious, some of your tests you’ll need to be sedated for.” Inuyasha explained, trying his best to calm the frightened pet.

Kagome turned pleading, as tears found their way to her eyes as she began to panic. This was not what she signed up for at all. “I hate needles, please.”

He paused for a moment, holding her close as she buried her face into his chest. “I know, it’s ok,” he soothed, patting her head. “It’s ok,” he picked her up, placing her on the table. “It’ll be over soon and then we’ll be home and you can rest.”

“Don’t leave me please.” Kagome clung to his shirt.

Inuyasha stroked her cheek, brushing away the worry. “I won’t I’ll be right here.” He kissed her then, biting her lip in a brutal force that made her wince a little and try to draw back. Before she could utter a protest he drew back, and she noticed the empty needle in the doc’s hand. Her vision grew blurry, and she only saw darkness after that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There was a very bright light above her when she woke, blinking her eyes to clear her blurry vision. A dark silhouette came into view, just the head, and she strained to see who it was.

“Precious?” It whispered softly. “Once you’re awake, we can go home.” Kagome nodded, her vision starting to clear. The room felt like it was spinning, and she was afraid she might fall. Her hand reached out, holding a small piece of his sleeve.

“Don’ leave,” she slurred slightly.

Inuyasha chuckled. “I won’t precious, can you see better now?” Kagome looked around at the nearly focused objects and nodded. “Good girl, just a few more minutes and we’ll get out of here ok?” She nodded again. Her drowsiness nearly gone now. “You want to try and sit-up?” Nod. “Ok, here, let me help you.” He used one arm to go around her back, the other holding her hand, as he guided her to sit. “You ok?”

“Fine.” She nodded. “Why did they knock me out?” She rubbed her palm against her forehead.

“Just procedure, you might be a little drowsy today, but you should be fine later.” The doctor answered from the door. “It’s fine to take her home now. Make sure she eats before she goes to sleep--really healthy stuff--and have her take the prescription I gave you for tonight.” Inuyasha nodded and put an arm around her waist to help her down.

“Slowly, Precious,” he warned as she slipped a little. She caught a glimpse of a mirror and at first she didn’t notice anything, until she saw her chest. There was something there, something dark. She looked down and noticed it was the kanji ‘Pet’ with the Takahashi family emblem below it.

“Very funny,” she mused, wiping at the spot. “Ow!” She yelped, realizing the area was tender--and worse, it hadn’t smudged. Despite the pain she used her shirt to scrub at it, but it didn’t lessen.

Suddenly she realized, he had permanently marked her as his. A tattoo. “What did you-“ Her wrist had the emblem too. “Chest, inner wrist, left, hip, and ankle.” His words, there was one in all those places. A single tear fell down her cheek as she stared at the reflection of her Master. “What have you done to me?”

Kagome looked at him with emotion swirling like a hurricane in her eyes. “What have you done to me?” She repeated a little louder.

“I had the necessary operations performed per standard pet procedure.” He explained calmly, his eyes daring her to challenge him.

She cried, tears beginning to run down her face. “There’s nothing necessary about this! You destroyed my body!”

“Precious,” he snapped. “I am your master, I decide what to do with your body! I decided it was necessary to have them attach the bonding tattoos. End of discussion.”

She screamed, grabbing the otoscope and throwing it at the mirror, shattering it. “YOU’VE SCARRED MY BODY! YOU’VE RUINED ME FOREVER!” She suddenly went silent, sobbing in her hands as she sunk down to her knees. Her body shook with each sob.

He sighed, walking to stand in front of her. “Get off the ground Precious, you look ridiculous.”

“What else,” she swallowed hard, managing to control her sobs for a moment. “Have you done to me?”

“I’ve had the doctors set an IUD into your body to prevent spawning any children.” She let out a choked swallow. “It’s only temporary I promise. Neither of us want you to carry my child. Besides, when we’re done, I’ll remove it and anything else you want for free.”

“You bastard!” She pushed herself up, shoving him against the broken mirror, several pieces cutting into his back. “YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU DID! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU!”

“I don’t need your approval. Judge me, hate me, I don’t care! You’re mine, I own you. I wanted this done, and that’s how it will be!” He straightened his back, already feeling his shirt dampen in a single spot were one shard had been bigger then the others, staining his pristine, white shirt.

“Fuck you!” She hissed, glaring at him. “Don’t ever touch me again!”

He reached out, grabbing her wrist in a painful grip. “I WILL TOUCH YOU ANYTIME I LIKE. WE’RE GOING NOW!” He let her go for a moment, and Kagome could see the shard in his back as he bent picked up his jacket.

Part of her wanted to shove it in further and make it harder for him to get out, but the other, softer, part of her wanted to help him get it out. She settled for neither. “You have a piece of glass in your back.” She informed him coldly.

“I know, I can feel it. I will summon the doctor in to get it.” Kagome stepped up then. Yanking it out would probably cause a fair amount of pain as well, she decided, so she reached out pulling it in one blow. Sure enough, he yelped.

“What the fuck?” He demanded, trying to put a hand over the spot as he whipped around.

“My gift to you. Thank you for altering my body. I’ll have more to come.” She promised, tossing the shard on the ground, shattering it. Slipping off her gown, she tugged on the shirt, jacket, and shorts he provided her without another word.

“Hurry up, let’s go.” He said gruffly, obviously pouting over the wound.

Kagome looked away, following him out. She swore that she would never trust him again, not that she ever really did in the first place. She could still feel the anger rising in her chest, wanting to rip his penis off and shove it in his ass; very violent thoughts she noted.

He paused for a moment at the counter to retrieve her folder before “escorting” her to the car by her arm. It was more like dragging her, actually, and she knew how angry he was by her defiance in front of the other pet owners, who undoubtedly knew him. His driver opened the door for them, mere seconds before she was shoved into the car. He climbed in soon after her, and Kagome scrambled to the other side, not wanting to be anywhere near him. She sat opposite him, both of them glaring at the other, Kagome’s aura flaring more then Inuyasha’s.

“I’m disappointed with you, Precious,” he growled.

“What do I care? I don’t need your approval. Judge me, hate me, I don’t care.” She snapped, throwing his words right back at him.

He shook his head, looking out the window. He was a very lenient master, knowing how hard it was for her to come from a family and freedom and suddenly be pushed into a world of rules and expectations, but she was pushing the limits. He found himself wondering when he would finally snap and break her completely. It wasn’t something he aspired to do, but it seemed like she still felt like she could figure a way out of their arrangement.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

12 3 4!
Everybody makes mistakes...
Everybody has those days...
Everybody knows what, what I'm talkin' 'bout...
Everybody gets that way

Everybody makes-

“Hello?” Kagome answered sleepily. The medicine had kicked in a little later, and Kagome had been allowed to go upstairs and sleep while the party began around seven.

“Kagome? Are you ok? Your family said you’ve been sick.” Yuka sounded worried.

“I’m fine, I should be back to school on Monday.” She rubbed her eyes, yawning.

“Ok. Hey, was that the Inuyasha that came to your house?”

Kagome sighed. She was surprised they hadn’t swooned while he was there. “No it was a look-alike, Souta decided to play a prank on me.”

“I thought so,” she sounded disappointed. “Oh well. Miroku was trying to call you, you should probably call him back.”

Why was Miroku calling her? “Ok, yeah thanks. See you on Monday.”

“Ok, bye!” Kagome pressed the red button, searching through her incoming calls. Miroku’s name was listed four times. She pressed talk on one of them and waited as it rang.

“Kaggs!” Loud music boomed behind him. “I thought you’d never call back!”

“I just saw you called, what’s going on?”

“My friend’s throwing a huge party, why don’t you pop on over?”

Kagome pouted. “I can’t I don’t have a car, and my Ma-mom,” She corrected herself. “Mom, wouldn’t let me. And I don’t know where this person lives...”

“Come on, come meet me someplace, how about the parking lot of Savings right by my house? I’ll pick you up there.” Kagome was about to object when she saw one of her club outfits in the closet, looking so lonely.

If she went out, the worst thing that could happen would be she’d get caught, but it would also show him that she wasn’t ready to give up the fight yet…. The only thing is he’d expected this from her, locking the collar on her neck. Well, it was black and it would go with the outfit…

She looked at the clock. It read 8:03. About three hours until Inuyasha had said his party would be over.

“I’ll meet you there in thirty.”

“See ya then.” She clicked the phone shut, going for the closet. She pulled out the black and purple plaid mini-skirt, and matching top, slipping those on. The top stopped just below her breasts and went up like a tee, only with black fishnets for the bottom portion. Her black, heeled boots topped it off nicely, finished off with a little body spray, a touch of eye shadow, lip-gloss and she was ready. Well almost. She ran a quick brush to her hair, throwing it on her bed when she was done.

Now to go get Sango…She looked toward the purse on the dresser. She fumbled through it before pulling out an object, shoving her cell in her bra.