InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 8


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“NO!” Sango refused again.

“Please,” Kagome begged. “I promise we’ll be back before he even notices!” Sango shook her head.

“He would notice then I would get in trouble too! I’m not going to do this for you, it’s much too big a favor.”

Kagome sighed. “Well, sorry. I gave you a chance.” Sango looked at Kagome strangely, eyes widening as she pulled out a Swiss Army Knife, releasing the blade.

“Kagome what are you doing?!?” She backed up, waving her hands frantically in front of her. “We’ve known each other forever, are you insane?!”

“Perhaps,” she cocked her head. “I need a driver to get me out and back in without anyone noticing and guess who I’ve picked.”

Sango pointed to herself and Kagome nodded. “No.”

“Yes.” Kagome sighed dramatically. “I don’t want to stab you Sango, but I will do whatever I need to.” Sango picked up on the tone of her voice.

Sango sighed. “Well, I guess my contract doesn’t say I have to keep you in the house… though we really should tell-“

“No! We’re going!”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome looked back and fourth down the back halls as they snuck out, deciding to use one of Inuyasha’s cars he had given Sango permission to use for herself. Sango pressed the unlock button on the remote and the car made a loud clicking noise.

“Get in, quick.” Kagome whispered, climbing in and hiding behind the seats. She felt the car vibrate a little as it started, falling back a little as Sango backed up, driving it out of the underground parking structure where Inuyasha kept all of his ten cars. This one was a black, 2008 Mercedes. How he had gotten it now, in 2007, was beyond her. Best of all, the windows were tinted dark enough so the guard wouldn’t see her unless she moved.

They went up the ramp and out the gravel driveway to the outgoing road.

Driving out, Sango noticed it was a Yokai guard at the gate. “Kagome, spray this on you.” Sango held out a bottle that read ‘Neutralizer’ on the side. She did as she was told, blending back into the floor. She sniffed the carpet as she lay there motionless. It smelled deep and musky, but with the sweet tint you might find in brandy. It smelled like him. She threw her head back, a futile attempt to get away from the stench, hitting it against the seat behind her, or rather the metal bar under the seat. “Fuck!” She hissed.

“SHH! We’re getting close to the gate,” Sango scolded and Kagome silenced herself with curses. Sango pulled up the gate, handing the guard the ID badge and her photo ID.

“Going out?” He asked.

No, we just thought we’d drive over to show you the car before we put it back. Kagome replied sarcastically in her head.

“Yep, Kagome just started her, you know and I’m on a mission to go get her these specific tampons. She can be such a brat.” Kagome tugged on the belt, tightening it around Sango’s waist.

“Yes, I’ve heard few rumors. Well, good luck.” He smiled, and handed the cards back to her, allowing her to drive out the gate. Kagome breathed a sigh of relief and waited as Sango turned onto Lincoln Drive.

“HAHA! That was easier then I thought.” Kagome smiled, the collar blinking a white light.

Sango saw it and her eyes widened. “YOU’RE WEARING YOUR COLLAR!” She cried alarmed as she crawled to the front.

“Yeah, the bastard put it on me.” She touched it angrily.

“You know that means he can track us….?”

“Yeah.” She sighed, putting her boot on the dash. “But that’s only if he types it in the monitor.” Sango smacked down her foot. Kagome looked like a child as she made a little sneer at Sango, mocking her. “Ok go to the Savings Lot at 54th and 32nd.”

“Why?” Sango looked at her, getting in the lane to go to the suggested location.

Kagome held up a finger, holding her cell to her ear. “Miroku? Yeah, change of plans, my friend Sango’s coming. We’re in her car, it’s a black Mercedes. Yeah, we’ll just follow you there. No problem.” Kagome looked over at Sango. She had on jeans and a black tank top. It would do, it wasn’t a major party, just a last-minute chillax scene.

“Well, are you ready for this?” Kagome smiled over at Sango.

Sango took a deep breath. “If we get caught-“

“We won’t, but if we do, I kidnapped you right?” She pulled out the knife.

Sango looked over at her friend. “You’re crazy.” Kagome simply laughed, agreeing with Sango completely.

They pulled into the parking lot several minutes later. “That’s him right there.” Kagome pointed to a beaten up deep green Honda. Sango flashed her lights twice at the request of Kagome and followed the car back to a fairly large house. Many of it’s occupants standing out in the yard, making out, chatting, or even puking in the bushes.

Miroku parked on the side of the road a few houses down, Sango doing the same. Kagome jumped out of the car, running over to Miroku.

“MIROKU!” Kagome squealed, jumping into his arms. He caught her, spinning her around several times, kissing her chastely. Sango gaped at Kagome. “Oh my God! You didn’t come for my birthday party!” She pouted.

“I know, I had work all day, I’m sorry.” He looked past her at the girl she’d come with. “Who is that beautiful woman who came with you?”

“Sango!” She called, motioning her over as she slid from Miroku’s arms. Sango came reluctantly.

“You have a boyfriend?” Sango hissed at her as she passed.

Kagome laughed. “No! Miroku’s my cousin!”

Said man stepped up, grasping Sango’s hand as he kissed it. “My dear, you are quite lovely-“ Sango felt a hand on her rear, and when she did, the man that touched it stood no chance. Sango slapped him so hard a handprint was left on his cheek and he stepped back a few.

“Watch the hand.” She warned as he rubbed his cheek smiling at her.

“Forgive me, it’s so hard to control myself while a beautiful woman like yourself is around.” Sango blushed a deep pink next to Kagome, huffing to hide the tint.

“How long are you staying?” He asked, throwing an arm around Kagome’s shoulder.

Kagome shrugged. “Not long, I have to get back before Mom-“

“She told me.” He cut in. Kagome went stiff in his arms and he hugged her. “It’s ok Kagome, I don’t think any less of you,” he soothed, rubbing her back. Kagome hugged him back, smiling happily.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

Sango frowned as she looked at them. “I don’t understand why being a pet seems like such a big deal to you two.” Both of them looked to Sango. “I don’t think it’s good to put people in servitude, but I don’t think it’s all that bad either. She gets the best stuff, her family is supported and she can go places, I don’t understand why it’s such a disgrace.” Sango looked confused, like a child who wanted to understand but didn’t, which was probably the only thing that saved her from being verbally attacked.

Kagome looked softly at her. “It’s because we have no respect. It’s the same thing as if you were a prostitute. They pay you for your services. It’s degrading, takes away your self-respect. You’ve sold your body, and the price I will have to pay, can never be returned.” Kagome looked to the ground miserably silent. Sango wasn’t stupid, she knew Kagome was untouched. She knew why she was untouched too. She wanted to wait to give it to the person she loved; the person she married.

“I understand.” She looked at Kagome, putting a hand on her shoulder. “It’s ok Kagome, no matter what happens I won’t think any less of you, either.”

Miroku looked around, noticing a few people staring at them. His hands slowly traveled down lower and lower and- both girls pushed up the hands in unison- well, no harm in trying right?

“Well, are we going to stand out here all night or are we gonna go inside and show these people how its done?” Sango laughed at her friend.

“Let’s go.” Sango agreed and the trio walked over to the house, Miroku with an arm around each girl and earning every envious eye along the way. Inside the music blared against them and they all felt right at home amongst the grinding couples, gallons of alcohol, and the hooting of rambunctious youths, oddly enough.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Inuyasha sipped his cognac in the fine crystal glass, listening to the other businessmen, actors, and models around him boast of their money and what they recently bought for themselves, their families, and their pets.

“My Miaka just told me she wanted a brand new Ferrari all for herself. Of course I was shocked she would out right ask for it.” The men around him nodded in agreement, chuckling. “But in the end I agreed. She gives the most amazing oral pleasure,” he laughed perversely.

Off to the side was a small circular room extended from the ballroom. It was painted a soft yellow and had several arrangements of flowers spread on low tables next to grand pillows throughout the room. All the pets interacted in there, leaving their masters at peace until called upon to leave the room. Inuyasha’s ears ticked toward them when he picked up his name, noticing that Yura was showing the other pets her new bracelet and choker set he had bought for her.

Inuyasha smirked for a moment, proud that his pet loved to boast at the attention. Still, he was less than cheery that he couldn’t show off his new pet. No doubt she would be the talk of the ball if he cleaned her up and dressed her for the part. He didn’t dare go fetch her though to even attempt this simple wish. He knew it meant certain death for his position if they saw how untamed she was at present.

He took a moment to glace at his watch. It was only ten past nine, another two hours until he would get upstairs to check on her, yet something inside him bugged him. He had this urge telling him he should go and check on her for some odd reason. It almost felt as if she wasn’t in the house, and that alarmed him.

Inuyasha let his body relax forcibly. His house was guarded by the best of the best; there was no way she’d be getting out of here tonight…

I’ve had a little bit too much, much
All of the people start to rush, start to rush by
How does he twist the dance? Can’t find a drink, oh man
Where are my keys? I lost my phone, phone

Kagome smiled as she jumped around with Sango, Miroku, and a few other people around to the blaring music, laughing at the weird new techniques made up on the floor.

“I’m gonna go grab a drink.” Kagome shouted over the music.

“Ok.” Sango nodded, turning toward Miroku as both bodies kept up the beat. She was really starting to like this guy. He seemed like a ladies man, charming every woman until they were blushing in the palm of his hand, literally. That was the only bad habit of his; the fact he felt the need to grab any new piece of flesh near him.

What’s going on on the floor?
I love this record baby but I can’t see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what’s the name of this club?
I can’t remember but it’s alright, a-alright

Right now both danced a fair distance away, though still close enough to tell they were, at the very least, friends. Sango smiled, enjoying herself as she pulled out her cell noticing, there was a new text from her brother, telling her that the family had just gotten back from their trip to her aunt’s. Clearing the message she glanced at the clock on her cell: 10:56 pm. Her body went stiff, her eyes widened, and her heart raced; they had four minutes until they should be home. A drive that, on a good day, would take thirty minutes.

“What’s wrong?” Miroku asked, placing a hand on Sango’s shoulder as she scanned the room quickly.

“We have to be home in two minutes or her Master will be pissed.” raced through the crowded room to grab Kagome.

Kagome was leaning over the counter, reaching for a drink from the cooler when Sango practically tackled her.

“What’s going on?” Kagome asked startled, clutching a can of beer in her hand.

“The party ends in two minutes.” Sango explained, tugging on her arm. The flashing colored lights, inserted into the household sockets for effect, shone brightly against her pale skin.

Kagome laughed, lightly smacking her arm. “This party goes on all night, silly.”

“No not this party, Inuyasha’s!” Kagome’s face suddenly dropped as her face turned sheet-white and she dropped the full can of beer. “Come on let’s go!” Sango tugged her stiff body more forcefully, seemingly breaking her from her thoughts of impending doom.

The three of them raced out of the house, pushing people out of the way when necessary. Of course this action left several guests angry in their wake.

“Give me the keys!” Kagome held out her hand as they ran to the car. Kagome cursed when she was suddenly confronted with heavy sheets of rain. The lightning above her flashed, followed by a crack of thunder.

Sango looked at her dubiously while slipping them out of her pocket. “Kagome I don’t think-“

“Now’s not the time to think.” She urged, grabbing the keys from Sango and unlocking the car. She turned to Miroku, giving him a quick hug. “Three two three, seven nine eight six. Call that number and keep him busy for as long as you can. Say you’re a magazine editor or something like that.” She hopped into the car, slamming the door.

“Three two three, seven nine eight six. Got it, now get going.” He hit the roof of the car seconds before it sped off into the night. “God keep them safe.” He silently prayed. Kagome had wrecked a total of three cars in her life, two of them not being her own. A reason he would never give her his keys... again.

Pulling out his cell, he dialed the number. It rang twice before an elderly voice picked up. “Hello, this is Masako Hitori from J-Pop Magazine, we are calling Mr. Takahashi in regards to recent rumors that he has purchased a pet.”

“One moment sir.”

‘God I hope this works’ Miroku thought, looking up at the darkened sky.

“Hello?” A gruff voice answered.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“KAGOME SLOW DOWN!” Sango screamed as she narrowly missed another car, skidding slightly in the rain. “YOU’RE GOING TO KILL US!”

“Oh relax,” Kagome smiled. “I’m only going about eighty…five.”

Sango looked horrified. “THE SPEED LIMIT IS FIFTY!”

“Well, tonight, we can’t afford to go the speed limit.” The car jerked violently right around another car, hydroplaning for a moment before regaining traction. Dear God she would have to ask Inuyasha for one of these fuckers.

“What if we get caught by the cops?”

A malicious grin spread on her face. “If they can catch us, we’ll stop. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sango’s brows disappeared under her bangs as, for a moment, she questioned her friend’s sanity.

Looking out the car window, she vaguely pondered if she would live through jumping out of the car. Seeing a dead animal in the gutter, she threw this thought out.

“Right or left on Main Street?”

“Ummm.”

“RIGHT OR LEFT!?!” Kagome screamed as they neared the corner of First and Main.

“Left.” The word barely left her lips as Kagome swerved across three lanes of traffic, horns blaring, and turned left on Main, skidding off to the side. They entered the remote street minutes from the house. Lightning flashed again, this time followed by softer thunder.

“Ok, I’m putting it on auto, now you need to keep hold of the wheel and jump into the driver’s seat while I jump in the back, you ready?” Sango shook her head. “GO!” Kagome flew back as Sango grabbed the wheel, sideswiping an expensive car in the process.

She quickly climbed back into the seat, narrowly missing a second as she gained control of the speeding car, looking in her mirror at the damage. “FUCK! What if someone saw us?!?”

“Don’t panic.” Kagome soothed, drenching herself in neutralizer. “I hope this stuff wor-gaahh.” She flew back as Sango jerked the car right, turning onto their street.

“Hurry and hide! I’m coming up to the gate soon.” Sango hissed back to her as she slowed her speed so she wouldn’t look suspicious.

The same man that had stopped her earlier stood at the gate, exit greeting any of the few cars that were now leaving the party. Sango pulled up and the man leaned on the window frame.

“All right, the jig is up. Confess.” Sango’s heart pounded in her chest.

“W-what do you mean?” She tried to sound innocent, though her voice trembled.

He smirked. “Face it, you didn’t go out to go get your girl some tampons.” Kagome was milliseconds from sitting up when he added. “You wanted to sneak out to a party because she was driving you nuts with her whining.” Both heaved a sigh of relief. “I knew it!” He nodded proudly.

“You caught me.” Sango admitted. “Please don’t tell Master Inuyasha?”

He laughed, a deep, rich, sound. “Alright, but just this once.” He leaned back, opening the gate for her.

Sango thanked him with a smile and drove on to the house. Once a good distance away, Kagome popped up laughing madly.

“I thought we were gonners!”

Sango whacked her friend. “It’s not funny! Do you know what would’ve happened if we got caught!”

“But we didn’t!” Kagome laughed, climbing into the front seat.

“Well that’s wonderful, but how exactly do you plan on getting back in?”

Kagome pointed to the garage. “Park over there and I’ll go around the back.” Sango shook her head as they passed a guest car, pulling into the spot that was assigned for Sango’s car. Once parked, Kagome ducked around the car, making her way from shadow to shadow in the shrubbery of the back as she headed for the back door.

She was almost there when she realized there were still around thirty people in the back, picking up various trash, cleaning tables, and taking down the lights that were strung along the trees.

Fuck! she thought. How the hell am I supposed to get back inside now?!? She leaned her head back against the soft honeysuckle vines covering sections of the house. That’s it! She thought triumphantly.

Turning around she grabbed hold of the wooden squares the vines attached themselves to, hoisting herself up. Several cracks indicated the trustworthiness of the “ladder” and with a grimace she continued as fast as she could to the second story and to the only open window.

This was tougher then the movies made it out to be, she realized. The small diamond fencing was so small it was difficult to even get a grip on, let alone good footing. She made her way up slowly, thankful for her pointed boots that made it a little easier to get at least a little slip into the wood squares. It wasn’t too far up to the second story window, and she was within arms reach now.

A crack sounded a moment before the wood broke beneath her right foot and her body momentarily lost its grip. Luckily, Kagome was able to keep her hold on the wood, dangling for a moment before she was able to find her footing again just as a few people, who heard the noise, came around the corner.

She quickly launched herself into the window safely, seconds from being caught. Breathing a little heavy from the scare she just took, she listened to the conversation in the hall.

“Listen asshole, if you do not stop the harassment right now, I will take legal action against you and your company!” ‘Well,’ Kagome thought as she crawled towards the door of the guest bedroom. ‘At least I know he kept his promise to keep it a private matter. Miroku sure knows what he’s doing.’

She peaked around the corner at the stairwell where the voices came from, then glanced down the hall to her bedroom. She had to make it there and quick. She slid off her shoes, knowing they would make too much noise when she made a run for it.

“I’ll have you know, you bastard, that I will trace this call if I find any of this bullshit on the media and I will kill you, GOT THAT?” The phone made a loud crash at it hit against the base.

She heard footsteps on the stairs and knew she was in trouble now. She pushed herself up, running towards her door as if her life depended on it. Her footsteps, she tried to make as quiet as possible over his cursing. She reached the door turning the handle and pushing.

Locked.

She stared at it for a moment then had to stifle her laughter. Hahaha, oh Kagome. You’re REALLY smart. Remember how you had to climb out your window and get into the spare bedroom’s so you could kidnap Sango? Obviously we forgot that.

The footsteps got louder as he neared the top. Well, it was a good show Kagome.

“MASTER INUYASHA, CALL FOR YOU.” The butler called from below.

“Who is it?!?” He snapped.

“YOUR MOTHER SIR!” Another curse and he turned around, walking down the stairs. Kagome nearly collapsed in relief right there. SAVED!’Now she’d better figure out how to get back into the-

A movement caught her eye on the back stairs and her heart stopped.

“Nice to see you again.” Sango greeted quietly.

Kagome heaved a sigh of relief over the busy maids, cleaning below.

Sango held up a key. “Forgot to give you this.” Both of them nearly giggled quietly for a moment at their own stupidity before Kagome took the key, unlocked her door, and stepped in.

“Thanks Sango!” She winked, locked her door, and slid her the key under the door.

Kagome sighed as she looked back around her room, deciding that if she went in the shower, she might be saved from anything tonight.

Kagome stripped along the way to the bathroom, dropping the clothes under her bed. A good soak in the shower would do her good indeed. She had gotten away with it, she thought as she smiled happily. She had outsmarted the bastard and it wasn’t even that difficult. She snuck out, partied, and made it back all under his nose. It was great.

Suddenly, her life had new meaning here. She would be the one to have the last laugh from now on. She would be like one of those awesome ninjas in the movies, sneaking out with the thrill of being caught at her heels. She never would though.

Oh yes, life was looking up, and she knew it too.