InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 9


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Hello?” Inuyasha growled into the receiver.

“Hello dear. How are you?” Inuyasha glanced at the stairs impatiently.

“Alright, bit of a trying night bu-“

“Did your party not go well?”

He sighed deeply, rubbing his forehead. “No mother, it was great. I managed to nail a good price, but this man kept calling, practically blackmailing me.”

“My boy, you never were one to quit a conversation early were you? I remember once this little boy from down the street-“ He glanced back at the stairs again as his mother chattered on. Twirling the cord in his hand he made a mental note to get all cordless phones put in the house.

He leaned against the wall, rolling his eyes as his mother continued on and on. He was really stressed out, and right now he just wanted a comfy bed to lie down on and a toy to play with for a while.

Of course, he wasn’t worried about Kagome. She was locked in her room, only Sango and he had the key and he had the best security in town. What could go wrong?

“You just would not put down the phone and you got so riled up-“

“Yeah, well I’m going to go now mother. Good night!”

“Alright dear, good night. I love you.”

Amazing, his mother could chat away but when it came to goodbyes she could easily hang up the phone. Shaking his head he walked over to the stairs, climbing up the granite steps to the second story. His ears swiveled around as he listened for life up there, but none could be heard. Sango’s room made little noise behind the door, but only from the T.V. It was only when he was closer to Kagome’s door he could hear running water.

His hand groped inside his coat pocket for a moment, pulling out a small gold key. He shoved it inside the slit and unlocked the door, leaving it in the handle as he shut it from the inside.

As he stepped across her room as he took off his own clothes, leaving a trail. This one consisted of a pressed, black suit and much finer layers.

The bathroom and bedroom were separated by a special shoji screen that absorbed the steam so the bedroom and the bathroom would not be ruined or be in constant need of cleaning.

It was easy enough to slip in the bathroom quietly. Her soft humming accompanied by the hiss of the shower masked his presence sufficiently enough. He crept over to the shower, his tie wound around his hand, just in case he felt the need for it.

The shower itself was tiled with white marble and went in a grand swirl of wall, looping around fully once before the entrance of the shower could be found. Along with his beautiful, naked pet. Under the hot, steaming spray, she had her head tilted back, eyes closed, letting the water wash over her slender body and face.

Her pale, ivory skin was tinted pink from the heat, and he wondered vaguely if that was how she would look after being subjected to hours and hours of rutting. He felt a pulse settle down to his groin as it jumped a little higher with the images, soon becoming impossibly hard. He knew once she was aware of him she would push him away and hide her body, so he stood there for a moment watching in fascination.

Small hands glided across the silky skin as it helped rinse the soap away, leaving her body clean and soft. The hands massaged the tender skin at her shoulder, working away the small knots of stress that settled there. He watched, gnawing on his lower lip, as they slowly drifted down her chest, dancing across those soft mounds tipped with a dusty rose-colored nipples. The girls he usually dated had excess breasts that overflowed in his hands, but not her. Hers just barely fit his cupped hands, which clenched at this thought.

After a moment she stopped and turned around, bracing against the wall, leaving a very nice sight left for him to see. He stopped breathing, he noted dully, at the sight of her most intimate place presented so perfectly. He was a little shocked at her body. She was so pure under all that tough exterior, and yet she preferred to shave herself. It was an interesting perk to him.

That was another thing his girls all had in common. They all had hair there, which he often preferred, but not on her.

Unaware of him, she gasped as the warm water that trickled down her back and through her slit, came across the bundle of nerves and sent a strange jolt of pleasure through her.

This was his undoing.

He stepped forward then, pinning her hands with his own against the wall as he rubbed his fully erection against her firm ass.

She yelped a little startled and jumped, but he held her still, nipping at her ear.

“Inuyasha?” She asked softly.

He moaned a response as his hips thrust against her. “Kagome,” he breathed, bringing her hands closer on the wall. Her heart beat faster. Did he know what she did? No he didn’t seem angry. She released a groan he took as one of pleasure.

He held both her hands in his. “Give yourself to me tonight,” Inuyasha whispered into her ear, reaching down to cup her soft breasts, flicking and twisting the nipple. Kagome cried out softly, her head stretching back. Passion swirled around her vision in small, white waves, beating against her body. Still, with fading senses she shook her head.

“I will never give myself to you.” She replied coldly, feeling her body’s reaction to him settle down a little more.What was wrong with here? She loathed this man, yet her entire body was screaming for his to take her innocence and that scared her.

A low growl sounded low, rumbling through her body. The pressure on her hands and rear increased as two fingers were roughly shoved inside her. The force of it made her cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, not fully prepared first for the intrusion. The fingers inside her mercilessly pumped in and out of her as she continued to emit lust-filled moans and gasps. Inside he scissored her, stretching her to prepare her for the final act of consummating the contract.

“No!” She hissed, though her traitorous body grinded back against his fingers.

Somewhere in the back of Inuyasha’s mind said he didn’t want this; not here, not like this. His fingers continued on their assault to her core, the pointer finger making circles around her clit.

“AH! INUYASHA!” Kagome frowned at herself. Did she actually cry out his name in what one would call ecstasy? God she was turning into a slut.

As he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her, bringing her closer to release, he knew he didn’t want this from her tonight. He could feel her aura turning a sickly color as she began to prepare to fight against him. Right now, he just wanted a willing body he could fuck once this was done. One that would pleasure him at his command without argument. He was exhausted from the party and rambling photographers that wanted him to do a shoot, and this would only weaken him more.

Her moans became more pronounced as she grew closer and closer to completion, reaching it soon with a drawn out cry. He relished for a moment in the sweet clenching of her muscles pulsing around his fingers as the aftershocks coursed through her veins. While the water was not turning cold, Inuyasha could tell by the wrinkles on her fingers they had been there awhile and should probably be getting out soon.

Her racing heart slowed as he pulled his fingers from her. Breathing slowed and returned to normal and he leaned in closer to her.

“Consider yourself lucky I have no desire to fight for pleasure tonight.” He turned the showerhead off as he grabbed one of the towels that hung inside the shower. Patting down himself, he wrapped it around his hips as Kagome went to grab the second.

Inuyasha beat her to it, holding it out for her. With an arm around her chest for protection, she glared at him as he took in the sight of her greedily.

He smirked. “Perhaps you would rethink your answer and fulfill my desire for the night.”

Her eyes hardened as she felt the sticky liquid between her thighs, the wetness that was silkier than water. “I’d rather die.” She spat, glaring dangerously.

He shrugged. “Suit yourself Precious.” Dumping the towel on her head he walked out slowly, intent on going across the hall to receive a little pleasure from his other, sexy little pet he knew was waiting in her room.

Kagome slumped against the warm shower wall, bracing the towel against her chest. A heat filled her chest, her stomach tightening as she thought about Inuyasha. And Yura.

No! What did she care if he was going to her? It kept him off of her own body, so why did it matter? She did her best to shrug it off, drying off so she might get some sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome jumped, looking around the room as a sharp knock sounded on the door, rubbing her eyes and swaying a little as she sat up. Silence. Thinking she imagined it she fell back against the pillows, intent on catching a few more hours of sleep. The knock sounded again and Kagome popped back up, tossing the sheets off her body.

“Maid service.” A small voice sounded from outside the door.

Trying the handle, Kagome found it to be unlocked, along with a young girl outside the door. She smiled at her shaking her head. “No thanks-“

“Mr. Takahashi requires it be done,” she replied as she cheerily went around the room, holding the white basket to her stereotypically maid-clad hip as she picked up the clothes she had left strewn on the floor.

The young girl flipped her black hair back, setting a small stack of clothes on the messy bed looking back at her. “Mr. Takahashi requests you wear this and come down to breakfast.”

Kagome strutted angrily to the bed. She placed her hands on her hips with a huff, picking up the cotton dress. It was pretty she had to admit. The white cotton was dyed with alternating black and red horizontal stripes, leaving a little white to be seen. Tiny elastic bands ran around the top portion of the dress to help keep it up on the chest. Kagome held it up to her body in approval.

“Least he has taste….” She trailed off, noticing a soft, pink rose nestled on the untouched pillow on the bed. She stared in wonder at it for a moment. Is this guy for real?! She thought. No way he’s gonna keep this up for a whole year! He’ll never remember….

She carried her dress into the bathroom, sliding the door shut lightly. No way…She shook her head, spinning to face the mirror, tossing the dress on the marble counter as she tended to her hair with a fine-bristled brush. Knots snagged in the brush, but eventually gave way to the object and straightened. The fine bristles left her hair looking like a glossy ebony, which contrasted beautifully when she slipped out of her pajamas and slid the dress on.

It was more of a comfortable dress one might wear in the summer on the beach, or around the house while making breakfast. That last thought reminded her of her own breakfast waiting probably impatiently downstairs. For a moment, she thought about slipping outside and hiding on the vast grounds. However, her stomach convinced her mind to deal with it. After all, stomachs must be fed. Her decision…well…decided, she walked out of the rooms and padded downstairs in bare feet.

She of course knew the way to the dining hall, not only from eating there before…but also being taken there…many…many…times.

The door opened with a squeal as she entered, and three people, besides the maids and butlers, greeted her.

Inuyasha greeted her with a smirk, admiring her dress.

Sango smiled at her, happy to not be alone with these two any longer.

Yura greeted her with a glare, planning Kagome’s funeral no doubt.

“Morning Inupoko, morning Elephant.” She barely raised her had in greeting as she sat on the opposite side of Yura. She folded one foot under her, sitting down in the nice chair.

“Precious, straighten in your seat.” Inuyasha let the insult roll off him. She stuck out a tongue at him before lowering her foot. Though it seemed as if she listened it was really because a fair-sized plate was set before her and it was an awkward way to sit if she was supposed to eat anything.

“So,” Kagome began, picking up a fork and piling some rice omelet on it. “What’s the plan for tomorrow?” She asked before stuffing the forkful in her mouth.

Inuyasha sighed, cutting a smaller bite. “You wish to continue to attend your normal classes and I have accepted. Sango will be transferring with you into all of your classes. She will drive you to your classes. Unfortunately, she will not be able to stay for your last hour class, nor drive you home. Therefore I will send a car for-“

“No!” Everyone paused looking at Kagome with widened eyes. “Uh…I mean that’s not necessary! I usually ride the bus home with Eri anyway.” She waved her hands before her in dismissal.

Inuyasha nodded, sipping some coffee. “Alright. Make sure you’re home by 3:30.”

“Uh….may I have an extra hour please?”

Inuyasha choked a little on his coffee and Kagome vaguely wondered why that would make him choke. It wasn’t like she suddenly told him she was a guy or something. “Why another hour?”

“Well I…..” Kagome racked her brain for the most logical answer. “….I….have a study group….that I do homework with after school….” Kagome looked at him, noting the expression on his face. “Besides, I need to keep up my grade and you don’t want me busy with homework when I come ho-here.” She corrected herself; still in denial this was her home.

Still, Inuyasha nodded his consent.

Score. Point for Kagome.

She looked at Yura triumphantly. Yura glowered back, stabbing some meat with purposeful force and biting it off viciously. Kagome, in return, stabbed her meat with a knife, tearing it off with her teeth. After, she licked the blade carefully. Inuyasha was, of course, oblivious to all. He continued reading the paper as the two pets took turns threatening the other through the language of food.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunday went by without event. Kagome wandered the grounds while Yura shipped off to the beauty salon like she did every Sunday. Inuyasha also took off for a meeting with the board about his newest pet to get all final clearances for her attendance in school.

She wandered into the garden, the gravel crunching under her feet as she fingered the delicate flowers growing there. A soft, cool wind toyed with her hair as she roamed the backyard. Shadows from the passing clouds drifted over the grounds, their dark forms threatening rain under the afternoon sun. Kagome sighed as she rounded the corner of the bushes and found a large tree, shading part of a small pond. She smiled as she walked over to it, sitting on the soft grass as she leaned against the tree.

The small waterfall that flowed into the pond soothed her senses. The yard had a man-made stream that twisted through the cherry trees and around the sakura trees, swirling around the property and back to this one spot. The rustling leaves and clean air made her sigh and relax deeper against the tree. This was nice. No one around….not a soul in the house until around eight. Well, except the workers here. Oh yes, this was nice.

Now if only it would stay this way forever.

“SNEAK ATTACK!!!”

Kagome popped up just in time to see a mass of red fur flying at her, tackling her to the ground, rolling down the small slope and into the stream below. The chilly water hit her like a ton of bricks and she sat up immediately gasping for air, her heart still pounding from the startle. She looked down in her lap to see a small boy look up at her with a sly grin, then surprise.

“I’m sorry! I thought you were Yura…” Kagome shivered a little, but chuckled.

“No, my name is Kagome. Are you ok?” She asked.

The child nodded. “I’m a little cold though.” His teeth chattered.

“Well we should- AHH!” Kagome screamed, bolting out of the water to look back on a fish, squirming in the water. It seemed to face her and Kagome swore she saw it’s fat lips say “And stay out bitch!” with little bubbles escaping. But, she figured she was just her imagination along with the cold water.

Shippo took the opportunity to jump out of her lap then, shaking his small body like a dog.

“Are you…part Inu too?” She asked cautiously.

He straightened smiling back at her. “No, I’m Shippo, a fox demon.” He put his hands on his hips proudly.

Kagome stared at him for a moment, her mouth taking the shape of an O before she lifted herself up, offering a hand to the youngster. “Well, why don’t we go in and get dried off before we both catch a cold hmm?”

Shippo looked from her to her hand and back. Giving a smile to her he nodded and both trotted off to the house.
.
.
.
.

“You’re home early Mr. Takahashi.” A butler greeted as he took his coat, hanging it on the wooden stand.

“Yes. The board only needed to discuss current educational status of Kagome and sign off on it,” he explained, walking down the hall towards the stairs. “Where is Yura?”

The butler followed after him, keeping up with a professional stride. “Yura is presently at the pet salon and Miss Higurashi’s guard had a family situation she had to attend to.”

Inuyasha halted as he noticed the back doors open and a small trail of water rounding the corner to the other hall. Inuyasha frowned as he followed the trail, passing the stairs as it led him to a closed bathroom door. His keen senses picked up some giggling on the other side of it, along with Kagome’s scent. He twisted the handle and swung the door open to find two startled faces.

“Inuyasha? You’re home early…” Kagome looked slightly confused as her hands finished tying the smaller towel-turned-robe around the child’s waist.

Inuyasha’s eye twitched a little. “I’ll ignore the fact that you just destroyed a Versace one-of-a-kind hand towel…. What’s the runt doing here?”

“I’m not a runt!” Shippo complained, glaring at him.

Inuyasha stepped in, bopping him on the head. “You’re small, you’re a runt!”

“Hey! Don’t hit him!” Kagome cried, smacking his arm and eliciting a growl.

“I’ll call him what I’d like wench!” A soft sound from Shippo’s stomach broke the drama unfolding in the bathroom. Inuyasha sighed as he lifted the kit from the counter and set him on the ground. “Go ask Hana to cook you something.”

“HANAAAAA!” Shippo cried, bounding down the halls to the kitchen.

Once out of sight, Inuyasha grabbed the front of her towel, pulling her close. His nose buried in her exposed neck, her wet, upswept hair dampening his brow. “You smell of fish.” He stated, pulling back. “Why?”

Kagome blushed lightly. “Shippo knocked us both in the lake, I haven’t had time to bathe yet.”

“Alright,” he nodded, closing the door and locking it before leading her through the arch and sitting her down on the small seat. “Well, we need to discuss a few things before you attend school tomorrow.” He turned on the handheld nozzle, handing it to her.

“What you want me to bathe while you’re standing RIGHT THERE?!” When he nodded, she shut off the water, refusing.

“Precious, please don’t try my patience.” He sighed, turning it on again and attempting to remove the towel.

“No!” Kagome whacked him a few times before instinctively turning the spray on him, soaking him and his nice suit as they both battled over the nozzle. Unable to stop laughing at the situation Kagome and Inuyasha both struggled.

“Damnit! Stop!” Inuyasha half-heartily demanded, still grinning. “Will ya stop sprayin me?” Inuyasha was able to grab thee handle as Kagome gave pause. It was the first time she had ever heard him speak so informally to her.

“What?” She half gasped as he turned off the water.

“Nothin but trouble.” He grumbled, stripping down to just his boxers, piling the other clothes in the corner. He turned the spray on a little warmer, rinsing his body before handing it to Kagome and walking out the arch.

“What do…you need to talk to me about?” She asked, her hatred of him coming back.

“I wanted to tell you, as a pet in my household, I will not have you conversing to any guy in the school.”

“WHAT! That’s totally unfair!” Without thinking she threw the bar of soap she was holding into the wall where it shattered.

Inuyasha popped back through the arch. “Precious! Enough. Be grateful I’m letting you go to normal school at all!” He snarled at her. “Of most pet owners you will find that I am one of the kinder ones.”

Kagome scoffed, covering her chest. “Oh so you call beating and ass raping me kind?!”

“As I recall…you came when I took you. So far I have spanked you and taken a crop to you. Minimal things compared to what I could do, compared to what some masters will do.” Kagome, however, didn’t believe a word of this shit. He was bluffing and she knew it.

Kagome turned around, washing the rest of the soap from her body. “Whatever.”

Inuyasha opened a cabinet in the other room and got a towel, rubbing it in his hair. “I suspect you’ve eaten lunch already correct?”

Kagome shut off the water. “No I have not.” She walked into the other room, grabbing a towel as well and wrapping it quickly around her body.

“Hmm.” Inuyasha grunted. “I’ll have lunch prepared for us both.” Shucking his boxers her tied the towel around his waist and opened the door. “Ling!” A butler shuffled down the hall to him quickly. “Fetch a robe for my pet and have Hana prepare a light lunch for us.”

“Yes sir.” He bowed, scooting off down the hall.

“Ling will-“ He noticed Kagome staring at his body and smirked. “Liking what you see Precious?”

Kagome didn’t say a word as she reached forward, feeling up the muscles on his arms and sides. “Do you dance?”

Inuyasha found himself oddly near blushing at her actions. “I’ve done several dancing lessons in my time. Why?”

“You have the arms and legs of someone who might…” She trailed off. Suddenly her body jerked as she realized what she was touching and jumped back. “Sorry!”

“Your robe Mistress.” Ling returned and offered a light green, silk, embroidered robe to her and a similar red robe to his Master..

“Thank you.” She mumbled, pulling it around her and slipping the towel off from under the fine silk. “I’m going to get dressed and I will be back for-“ Inuyasha suddenly pressed her against the wall, kissing her lips hard as his knee wedged between her legs. Kagome lost almost all feeling as she felt his tongue enter her mouth, thrusting it, playing with hers for a moment.

FIGHT IT KAGOME! SLAP HIM ACROSS HIS ARROGANT FACE! Her hand rose, but never made it to its destination. Instead it landed on his shoulder, gripping his robe.

I should hate him. She thought as she kissed him back. But my body is overpowering my mind.