InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 13


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Kagome came home on Friday afternoon, she was informed that the Master would be home late tonight. This was both good and bad at the same time. Good in the fact that it gave her time to herself without that know-it-all-rapist. Bad in the fact that he’d left specific instructions that she and Yura were to spend a calm evening together, getting to know the other. Unfortunately, he’d given the task of watching over them to Sango, who had gotten stricter since her job had been put in jeopardy.

Kagome sighed, raggedly. She was currently laying on her bed and staring up into the wrinkles of her canopy as time ticked away. She could practice her dancing, she could study, she could clean, and yet none of these appealed to her in the slightest. She was so bored, yet she had no energy to do anything but stare and wait until she would receive word at six thirty that dinner was ready to be served.

Kouga still hadn’t released the name of the company they would be performing for in a few months, but it didn’t matter that much to her. Apparently, however, the client had requested the more advanced classes and a borderline risqué dance routine. Her current class was now split into their own group that had elected to perform that night. The promise of pay and possible stardom had lured almost everyone there, yet some felt that the routines were a little too scandalous to perform. Kagome just wanted to be on stage and show her passion.

Rolling her head to the side, she glanced at the bouquet of randomly colored roses in a vase by her side. A smile crept onto her face as she looked at them, quickly remembering their sweet scent. The smile disappeared just as quickly as it came when she remembered where they came from, and she had a sudden urge to throw them. Her gaze flickered to the open window that brought in a cool evening breeze and she let herself get lost in the darkening abyss.

She would not tell Inuyasha about her talents in dance, or he might use it to his advantage for satisfaction. It was her passion, not something she wanted to use to please that bastard. She could see him now, requesting she be on a stage, in front of his friends, shaking her ass to some exotic music. It was sickening.

And at the same time, exciting.

With one last exhale, she got out of bed and decided that she wanted to take a shower before having to deal with the monster of a roommate that had been dubbed Yura at birth. Besides, she would need something that would both waste time, and hopefully get her sleepy enough that she wouldn’t care if Yura bitched about something.
.
.
.


One couldn’t even cut the tension in the room with a knife; they would probably need a chainsaw to get through it. The two pets ate in silence, with Sango at the head of the table watching over them just as quietly. The only noises to be made were from the silverware clanking about as they all ate the delicious roasted meat in front of them.

Kagome had opted to get dressed in her tank-top and boxers, wanting to be comfortable, while Yura remained in her “school” uniform that looked more like it belonged in a porno about sailor moon than a school for learning. But then again, it was a school for learning porn, so it made complete sense. Sango was in her normal tee and jeans, though she also had that stupid crop in her belt loop.

“Sango, will you pass me the butter?” Kagome asked politely, a roll in her hand.

Sango reached for the small dish, handing it to her friend.

“Thank you,” she nodded.

Yura scoffed from across the table, drawing everyone’s attention.

Kagome felt her anger spike. “If you have something to say, spit it out.”

“Not a thing,” Yura shrugged, though a satisfied smirk remained on her lips and made Kagome’s blood begin to boil.

Setting it down, she took a big bite of the buttered roll, delighting in how delicious it tasted on her tongue. It was a plain roll, but boy did it taste like absolute Heaven.

“You know,” Yura began, cutting off a small piece of her meat. “No one likes a fat pet. Maybe you should be more careful about what you eat.”

Kagome glared at her as she took another large bite of the bread, chewing it.

Yura shrugged. “Okay, don’t blame me when you’re uglier than you are now.” She cried out when the roll suddenly hit her in the face.

“Enough!” Sango put her hands out when the two pets seemed close to lunging at each other. The two settled down, reluctantly, though the tension only increased in the room. “I don’t know why the two of you can’t be civil with each other,” Sango sighed. “You two are in the same position, so I don’t understand why you two fight instead of getting along.”

Yura snorted. “Would you get along with the woman your boyfriend was cheating on you with?”

“Oh shut the fuck up!” Kagome growled, her mouth halfway full with some of her food. “He’s not your boyfriend, or your lover, or your husband you retarded chit! He’s your Master, which means that if he wanted to fly out and fuck half of New York tonight, he still hasn’t done anything wrong!”

Yura turned red in the face, though out of anger or embarrassment, Kagome couldn’t tell.

“You’re just a fucking pet, and do you know what that means? You’re a fuck toy. There is no relationship. It’s a man and his fucktoy and that’s it. Jesus,” she sighed, leaning back in her chair and finishing her food. “You’d think you would at least know that he’s not a cheater at all, you hollow-headed brat!”

“That’s enough, Kagome,” Sango scolded. “This discussion is over. Finish your meals and head up to bed.”

The two did as they were told, excused at the same time to go up to their rooms. Sango stayed behind to help clean up in the dining room, leaving the two pets to walk the same path to their rooms. Once out of hearing range, the two found themselves at odds again.

“So,” Yura sneered. “I can tell you think you’re better than me, you little slut.”

“I’m not the slut. I actually like to keep my legs closed.” Kagome took the stairs as fast as she could without seeming to, though Yura easily caught up to her. Kagome rolled her eyes. “Look, I know you’re all bent out of shape because Inuyasha brought me here and, in your sick and twisted little mind, you think I’m trying to take him away. But I’m not.”

They reached the top of the stairs at that point and Yura had gotten ahead of her, keeping Kagome’s back to the stairs while she advanced. “Well then why don’t you just get the fuck out of here before something bad happens to you?”

Kagome held her ground, knowing that the stairs weren’t far from her. Her eyes narrowed on the other pet, dangerously. “Are you threatening me? Because you’re making a big mistake if you are.”

Yura smiled, darkly. “I could get rid of you, you know. I have demon blood in me, making me stronger than you by far.”

Kagome felt very vulnerable in her position, not because she didn’t have someone to help her, or because she felt weak, but because the stairs were right behind her. One move and she would probably not be able to save herself. She stepped to the side, but Yura blocked her. She tried again, but the woman moved again, getting her closer to the steps if anything.

“Back the fuck off you senseless whore,” Kagome threatened, clenching her fists.

Yura smirked. “Oh yeah? Are you going to make me?” She laid her hands on Kagome’s shoulders and gave her a little shove. Kagome stepped back, feeling the edge of the top step against her bare heel.

This made her scared, which also made her angry. She shoved her back, gaining a step forward again. “I said back the fuck off bitch, or the next thing hitting you will be my fist.” Kagome showed her the hand, keeping it raised for emphasis.

Yura scoffed, smiling at her. “I’ll end you, now.” Her hands gripped Kagome’s shoulders, forcibly pushing her backwards. Fear shot through Kagome and she did the only thing she could think to do; hold onto the attacker so they would go down too. Unfortunately, the thought of being tossed down a flight of stairs apparently didn’t frighten Yura because she continued to shove her closer to the dangerous feature.

Kagome pushed back, releasing her hands for a moment, only until she could get a semi-solid stance to lunge at Yura. The plan worked, and the two were thrown against the hard tile floor instead of the carpeted steps. Though it wasn’t much better in the pain factor. Yura gained the advantage, rolling Kagome onto her back as she straddled her stomach, hands around her throat.

She was stronger, and Kagome soon found that she couldn’t breathe at all. Yura smiled down at her like a madman, only releasing her a little when Kagome landed a solid punch to her stomach. It was enough for Kagome to knock her hands off and push the heavy body off of her. Once released, Kagome rolled to her side, coughing and gasping for air, her throat burning. She tired to get on all fours, but the pressure from the hold messed with her eyesight and made her dizzy.

Suddenly, her hair felt like it was being ripped out when Yura caught hold of it, dragging her back towards the dangerous flight of steps. Kagome looked for anything to grab, but her hand only met slick tile, with no hope for something to grab. She felt her back leave the top step before she got a hold on the base of the iron railing, gripping it for dear life. Yura only tried to pull harder, finally releasing her hair to try and push her body off.

Instead Kagome tried to turn herself around, accidentally kicking Yura’s legs out from under her and sending the girl to the ground. The crack that was heard from bone hitting tile echoed in her head, making her sick as she quickly pushed herself up to look at the fallen woman, currently screaming. Her hand was twisted in a terrible way, with red blood gushing out of the side and staining the Persian carpet below.

It was obvious she’d broken her arm from the angle, and Kagome could do little but try to distance herself as servants rushed to the scene immediately. They all looked at her with surprise, almost as if they expected her to be waving a gun after trying to murder the girl, but Kagome could do nothing. Finally, Sango was there, quite shocked at what she found.

“What the Hell did you do?” She demanded, staring in horrified shock at Kagome. Before her friend could answer, as was already barking out orders to send for an ambulance and to lock Kagome in the library—the only room without a window—until the master returned. It was a strong, darkly-skinned man that picked her up and dragged the shocked body of Kagome down the hall and into the library, where he tossed her inside and locked the door.

Kagome collapsed on the inside, her legs feeling weak and numb as she recalled the events that had just happened. Who was this person that she had become? She’d never injured someone as badly as this before, and now… look at her. Tears flooded her eyes and she tried to wipe them away quickly, shivering in the coldness of the room. What was she doing? Inuyasha would surely come home and be ultimately angry that she had broken his pet, and there was nothing she could do to save herself!

Oh God, how she wished that she had allowed Yura to throw her down those steps. Then, maybe if she had died, her family and her “Master” would feel so sorry they ever tried to make her a pet. They would feel the ultimate guilt and she would feel better knowing they regretted it. No, she was being childish now. What would that accomplish other than shortening her life? There was nothing to be done now but wait until Inuyasha came home and probably beat her senseless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She hadn’t realized that she’d fallen asleep on the small loveseat in the library until she felt a hand on her shoulder, shaking her. With groggy, puffy eyes she looked up to find two golden orbs looking down at her. Guilt and shame washed over her and suddenly tears just burst out.

“I’m sorry! It was an accident I swear!” She cried uselessly, covering her face with her hands as she sobbed into them. “I swear I didn’t mean to, you have to believe me.”

Two strong arms wrapped around her, lifting her from the soft seat and carrying her away. His deep, masculine voice whispered kind words to her, coaxing her to calm down. It didn’t help very much, though his warmth seemed to relax her a little. He carried her across the hall and into her bedroom, setting her down on the mattress. Kagome helped him, getting herself under the covers as he pulled them up her body and gave a small pat to her head.

“Is Yura okay?” She whined, tears still freely falling.

Inuyasha nodded once to her, sitting on the side of the bed and running her claws through her messy locks. “She’s fine. She broke her wrist pretty bad, but she will recover,” he explained, making Kagome feel a little better and a little worse that she hadn’t critically harmed the cunt. “You’re both going to be confined to your rooms until tomorrow when we can sort this whole mess out.”

Kagome nodded, pulling the covers up to cover her mouth.

He gave her a small smile, bending down to kiss her forehead. His lips felt warm, comforting, but most of all, familiar; something Kagome felt she needed right now. Her hand gripped the front of his shirt when he pulled away, keeping a tight grip on him. He looked down at her curiously.

“Stay here… until I fall asleep?” She asked softly, feeling her stomach clench at the words. She was giving in to him and she didn’t like it one bit, yet at the same time she knew that it would help her sleep.

He gave her a small shake of his head, opening his mouth to protest.

“Please… I need this right now.”

Something in her voice sparked interest deep inside him, his ears keeping intensely focused on her for a moment, before relaxing again. He took off his glossy shoes, leaving on the rest of his clothes as he gently laid down on the bed next to her, over the covers. Kagome wasted no time in snuggling close to his body, happy when he wrapped an arm around hers as well.

She could feel her body relaxing, drifting off into sleep, and grateful for it. She wanted nothing more than to enter a world where she could forget about everything else.

Inuyasha left only an hour later, when he was certain she had fallen asleep, and would not notice his absence. He’d just finished with his meetings when he’d received the call from Sango, telling him that Yura had been taken to the hospital after Kagome seemed to have attacked her on the staircase. Of course, he had rushed over to the hospital, happy to find out it was only a broken bone in her wrist. Sango hadn’t seen what had happened, but she had stated that Kagome seemed to be a little roughed up as well. There had been some minor discoloration on her neck, but other than that there seemed to be nothing wrong.

Inuyasha closed the door, turning to find one of his butlers behind him, holding a small disc in his hand. Inuyasha thanked him for retrieving it for him, and made his way to his office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome was woken up by Sango, who told her that she had less than ten minutes to be awake and ready to talk to the Master about what had happened between her and Yura the day before. Kagome normally would have protested, but the shot of fear she experienced at this thought was enough to make her fully awake and nervous. All she could think about while dressing in some jeans and a Paramore tee shirt was what she would tell Inuyasha.

Looking in the mirror, she almost gasped. The bruising around her neck was darker than she expected and she found her voice a little raspy. There was a spot on the back of her skull that pounded with pain and a line across her back that burned. She didn’t know about her head, but she definitely had a line of bruising across her back. Quickly finishing her hair, she walked out of the room in time to find the same man who had dragged her to the library.

He took her arm again, escorting her down the hall and to Inuyasha’s office. As they got close, the door opened and a beaten and bandaged Yura came out. She was also being escorted, though she looked very victorious as she exited. No doubt she’d fabricated some fantastic lie to their Master. The fucking bitch. Kagome glared, watching her as she passed, though her gaze was broken when the man led her into the study.

Inuyasha sat behind the giant desk, papers and files scattered all around him, along with a few various objects such as a paper weight, remote, cell phone, and a clock. He didn’t even look up as the door closed and Kagome made her shaky path to the seat, sitting down in large chair in front of him.

He paused then, leaning back in his chair and looking up at her. His arms crossed along his chest, bunching up the white, button up shirt her was wearing. No tie, top three undone. “Good morning, Precious. I trust you slept well?”

She blushed and nodded, her words ringing in her ears. “Y-yes, thank you.”

“And you know why you’re here, right?”

She nodded again.

“Good, let’s hear your side of this, then.”
.
.
.
.
.
.