InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 14

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 14


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome swallowed nervously, her damp palms running along the legs of her jeans. She felt numb and shaky, though she knew it wasn’t her fault. A lump formed in her throat and she began to tell her story, but her voice came out as nothing more than an odd scratchy yelp. She cleared her throat again, feeling embarrassed on top of everything as well now.

Shakily, she told the story from the moment they left the dining hall to the stairs when the attendants rushed in. She explained how Yura had jumped on her threateningly and she was simply defending herself. Told him how tripping her had been an accident and how guilty she felt about it.

If he believed her he made no indication that he did.

Kagome felt her stomach sink lower in her abdomen as she stared back into those intimidating amber orbs, feeling as though Yura had somehow spun a different tale. One that seemed more credible to him. “It’s true I swear!” she practically yelled when he leaned back in his chair.

He stiffened, looking at her a little shocked, then resumed his normally cool expression. “I didn’t say anything, Precious.”

She blushed, and looked down at her hands. “Well, it just didn’t seem like you believed me.”

“If what you’re saying is the truth, then why are you so nervous about me believing you?” He smiled at her, and she could tell he was teasing her. Or possibly mocking her.

She shrugged, keeping her eyes set on his desk where a collar was currently resting. It looked new to her, not like Yura’s flashy pink collar covered in gems, or her own plain, black leather with silver hearts.

Inuyasha slowly pushed away from his desk, moving to punch a button on the phone and hold it down. “Please escort Yura back into my office.”

“Yes sir,” it replied in a clearly masculine voice.

Kagome could feel the anxiety building once again in her body and she began to chew on her bottom lip. She did not want to see the girl again today, let alone be in any size of room with her. Still, she felt she was in no place to argue with him, so she bit her tongue.

Moments later the unruly pet was brought back in, a white gauze bandage on her arm. Her injury still didn’t stop her from showing off her body in a low-cut tube-top dress that was black with a red belt. She was holding her head high, not looking at Kagome as she was lead to a chair on the other side of the desk, the bodyguard taking one in the middle of the two feuding women.

Inuyasha laced his fingers together, leaning on his elbows as his gaze went from one pet to the other. “You both know how serious your actions have been.”

They nodded, though it wasn’t really a question.

He kept his eyes on Kagome at that moment and the vague thought of being thrown out of the house entered her mind. And she felt…. Sad? No. Relieved. It must have been relief.

Their “Master” then suddenly snapped his eyes over to Yura. “Kitten,” he growled. “Is there anything about your story you wish to change at this point in time?”

The girl paled slightly, but shook her head and kept it high. Kagome glared at her, clenching her fist as her fears of being called a liar were being realized.

“Precious?”

She snapped back to Inuyasha, paling for a moment as well, then shaking her head. “Nothing.”

With a nod, he rose from his chair, turning his back to them. Kagome’s hands itched inappropriately to touch those muscles that were hinted at through the shirt. Instead, she gripped the arms of the chair, mentally beating herself. She swallowed again, noticing the hint of a soreness there. A button was pushed on the wall and a row of books slid down to reveal a television.

“As I would hope you are both aware, there is a law that forces me to install cameras in all areas of my house and I must record every second of your time here,” he explained, and Kagome suddenly found her heart pounding against her ribs. “This is to ensure the proper care of all pets by their masters by the Bureau. While I am limited in who I release the videos to, and for what purposes, I am allowed to review them at any time of my choosing.”

A screen of an empty staircase greeted them from four different angles, but all were crystal-clear in quality. Kagome hadn’t read this far into the laws and codes of being a pet, but she would have more to research after this, she was sure of that. And from the look on Yura’s face, she obviously hadn’t either.

He smiled as he looked back at both of them, raising an eyebrow. “Please enjoy, ladies. I’m sure you will find it as educating about the incident as I have.”

The lights in the office dimmed on a silent command and the tape rolled in front of them. Kagome watched in fascination, disgust, and fear as the incident replayed itself in front of her. She recalled how angry she’d been at her for being a total bitch. Recalled how scared she’d been that she would be shoved down the stairs and break her neck.

The figure in the scene tackled Yura and she found herself glancing over at Inuyasha, but his reaction to it was unreadable. Next, Yura was choking Kagome as she writhed under her, groping for someway to escape. She watched in absolute fear as her body was drug to the stairs and nearly shoved over, then finally until she had accidentally tripped Yura and the woman broke her arm. The tape stopped as the bone-chilling screams from Yura sounded, and Kagome thought for a moment she would be sick.

The lights came on again and Inuyasha then resumed his seat behind the desk, and looking at Kagome first. “It seems your story has checked out. Though next time you decide to tell the truth, you should be more confident.”

It really was relief that washed over her that time as Kagome nodded back to him, relaxing against the chair.

“But you, Yura,” his gaze turned stern as he looked at her paling figure. “You should know better than to lie to your Master.”

Guiltily she nodded, looking to the ground as she jut out her lower lip and bared her throat. “I’m sorry, Master. I won’t do it again.”

He nodded, gathering up papers on his desk. “Good. Your new Master will be glad to hear it.”

This caught both of the pet’s attention and their jaws dropped. They even looked at each other before looking back at Inuyasha.

“What?! No please, Master! You can’t-“

“It’s already been decided,” Inuyasha cut her off calmly, looking at the bodyguard and gesturing to Kagome. “Take her out, please.”

Kagome left with the man without a fight, though her body was screaming about how much it wanted to stay and find out what would be said between the two. She knew it was nosy, but she couldn’t help it. Inuyasha watched her go, knowing this had now become a private matter between him and his former pet. While he wanted her to stay so he could subtly continue to examine her body without her knowledge, there were matters she was legally not to hear of.

The moment the door closed, Yura jumped on the chance to plead her case.

“Save your energy, Yura,” he held up a hand, placing her paperwork on the front of his desk. “I do not enjoy this any more than you do, but after last night’s actions I cannot turn a blind eye to the safety of either of you. It’s obvious that this has become an unhappy living environment to both of you, and I must change that.”

“But please! I’ll behave,” she swore, gripping the edge of the desk while tears freely fell. “Please, Master, don’t get rid of me! I was just jealous! I’ll be good from now on!”

His eyes softened as he looked at her, but he shook his head. “I will be paying your allowance every month until the end of our contract or you enter a new contract with another Master. I have paid for another year of your schooling at the academy, as well as enrolled you to be living in the nicest dormitory on the campus.”

Yura sobbed freely into her hands, shaking her head. “No please, I will be better,” she begged, trying to compose herself.

“I’m truly sorry, Yura. You were one of the best pets I have owned…” He stood, walking around the wooden surface to place a hand on the crown of her head, stroking her soothingly. “You will please someone as much as you have pleased me, I have no doubt.”

Her hands suddenly shot forward, grabbing the waist of his pants and undoing them, grabbing his flaccid penis in her hand and stroking. Her tongue moved out, licking it in all the ways she knew he couldn’t resist, satisfied when she felt it growing hard. However, when he began pushing her away even more firmly, she looked up at him. “Please, Master, I can still be your pet, I can suck you better than anyone,” she whispered, taking him into her mouth and proving her skills.

Inuyasha groaned, clearly becoming aroused at the skills he had taught her being performed on him. He had to admit the offer was tempting, but not tempting enough to lose both Kagome and Yura. He forcibly pushed her from his groin, fixing his clothes as he backed away, slightly out of breath. “No, Yura,” he growled, with a much firmer tone than necessary when she moved to repeat the movement. “I’m sorry, but I cannot keep you in my household as long as I am in a contract with Kagome.”

The name made her bristle, her nails cutting into her palm. “Then get rid of her! I’m a better pet!”

He snarled at her, gaining her attention. “She’s not the one who lied to me, Yura. This is your punishment for your actions, because they were inexcusable!” Tucking his shirt back into his slacks, he pressed a button on the phone, but this time did not talk into the device. “You have the rest of today and tomorrow to pack up your belongings and move into the academy. Kagome will be confined to her room until you are removed from the property,” he informed her, nodding to the several men who walked in. “I do hope you find another Master you will enjoy serving soon.”

Yura shook as she watched her Master leave, feeling absolute rage pouring through her veins. She had been a pet three times before Inuyasha, and not one of them had lavished her with attention as he had. And now, after having some little chit in here for less than a month, she was being kicked to the curb. She could remember a time when he had told her she had the best mouth of any pet he had ever felt, and she had been confident that she could have him begging for it.

Now it was gone. And all because of that stupid woman!

She released her clenched fists, taking on a cold demeanor. She wouldn’t make the same mistake twice of attacking her in an area where anyone could see. She would go to the academy, find a new Master, and perform better for him than she had. And while Inuyasha’s jealousy rose until he would be begging her to come back with him, she would begin plotting exactly how she would ruin Kagome’s life for good.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome was not thrilled to be locked in a room for a day and a half after doing nothing wrong, especially since she had to call Kouga and fake illness to get out of class. He was disappointed, but told her to get well so that she would be fully rested for next week’s auditions. Their performance was a little more than two months away, but they would be ready by then. Honestly, it would be child’s play for their level of advancement.

She watched Yura sashaying her way down the front steps from her bedroom window, closing the curtains as the annoying girl began screaming at one of the men who was loading her possessions into the truck. With a sigh, she went back to her dresser and propped an ankle back up on the side, stretching out. It was the only thing that calmed her now, though she wished it was an actual bar that was the proper height for her.

There was a spot on the wall that could be covered by furniture or a curtain of some sort, though the possibility that he might be watching her install it might cause some suspicion. Not to mention she had no idea how to explain buying a metal pipe and bracket without raising some alarm at to what she was planning on doing with it.

Stretching her other leg, her mind wandered to her routine. Right now, she had planned a very beautiful and sensual dance to Roxanne, which would require Kouga’s help. One of the other males could do it, too, she supposed, it wasn’t too complicated. It did require someone with quite a bit of physical strength, however, which Kouga was best suited for.

Her dance instructor of a year and a half was a handsome man, six-foot-five in height with long black hair that was usually tied back into a low ponytail. His eyes were also a dazzling blue, and almost took your attention away from the rippling muscles he’d earned from years of working out. He was excellent at dancer too, able to move his body in seductive ways that had women swooning for him. Kagome even had to admit her mild crush.

Looking at the door she shook her head. No, her crush was over now that she was a pet. It was hard to accept but she would learn to do it somehow.