InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 16

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 16


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kagome had sat in a daze in her room for what seemed like hours after she’d seen the note. She was going to be dancing, performing in front of a group of people, for Inuyasha’s holiday party. What the Hell was she going to do!? Could it be possible he finally found out about her dancing classes? She’d always paid in cash and she didn’t think her mother had mentioned it to him!

No, there was no way he could have figured it out.

Her phone sang Hannah to her until she picked it up, giving only a half-hearted greeting into it.

“Don’t even have the time to call your cousin? Shame on you!”

Kagome felt her stomach drop. “Miroku?!”

“Yeah! Who else would it be?!” The man on the other end demanded, teasingly.

Kagome smiled and shook her head. “No one, I’m sorry. I’ve been so busy I just, forgot…”

“No big,” he assured her. She could just imagine him looking at her with those kind, brown eyes of his. “So what have you been up to?”

“Not much, just… stuff.”

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone. “Alright, obviously something is bothering you, Kagome. So spill.”

Kagome took in a deep breath, closing her eyes. “Miroku, I… if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell ANYONE, you understand?”

“Of course! Have I ever done something that would cause you to suspect I’m not trustworthy?” Another long pause. “Recently, then?”

Kagome heaved another sigh. “Alright, I’ll tell you. I’ve pretty much fucked everything up, and there’s practically nothing I can do to fix it. Sango is mad at me because I stupidly asked her to put her job in jeopardy, like, a million times now-“

“Yikes.”

“And Yura got kicked out after trying to shove me down the stairs and probably kill me-“

“What?!”

“And now, I might be performing a dance routine in front of, not only Inuyasha, but probably a hundred other important business men. And it’s a risqué routine, that is for sure-“

“Do you know HOW to dance risqué?”

There was a long moment on Kagome’s end as she tried to compose herself, holding back the tears she was threatening to shed. Somehow she kept them at bay. “Tell me what to do, Miroku?”

“Well,” he began. “I think first off, you should sleep on all of this. Forget the Yura issue. She’s out of the house, you’re safe, it’s all over. I would try and get out of the dancing by feigning illness or something. Then, talk to Sango and apologize. She’ll either accept or she’ll give you the cold shoulder.”

Kagome felt her heart clench at the though of her friend ignoring her. She was the only thing she had in this house that kept her from going insane.

“Either way, you should definitely get her number for me.”

“Miroku, why don’t you get it yourself?!” She demanded, just as a knock sounded at the door. “Shit, I’ll call you back.”

“No you wo-“

She snapped the phone shut, tossing it to the side as her stomach did flips. “C-come in.” A young maid peeked in, relief washing over her as she looked at the young woman, who was not her ‘Master’ in any way, shape, or form. “Yes?”

She was a small, delicate thing with pale skin and blonde hair that was put up into a tight bun. She wore a very fancy, yet stereotypical maid outfit, much like the others who worked here. “Pardon me, the Master has sent me to see that you are properly dressed for dinner tonight.”

Kagome looked down at her half-removed school attire. “I guess I could stand to change, though he never seemed to mind before…”

The maid shuffled over to her closet after closing the door. “The Master has company tonight,” she explained as she swung one of the wooden doors open. “He would like to make sure you look presentable tonight.”

Kagome stood then as the maid brought out a fine, red dress that Inuyasha had placed into her wardrobe. It was a tube-top dress that was held up by a tight, black, elastic strap across the chest, and fit snugly around her upper thighs. The front was cut open and draped down below her belly button, exposing enough skin to make Kagome blush as she looked at it.

“There’s no way-“

“Pardon my intrusion, Miss, but don’t you think that, after your tardiness, you should do as the Master requests?”

That shut Kagome up. The thought of making him angrier than previously though was more than a little bone-chilling. She could just imagine what he might do if she disobeyed again tonight. Or possibly what he might make Sango do. With a nod of her head, she allowed the maid to help her dress in the outfit, as well as place her hair up un a nice, French twist.

Looking in the mirror, at the finished product, Kagome felt sick. She honestly looked more like she was going to star in a porno than sit down to a nice dinner. Her eyelids were the only thing permitted makeup of any sort, and even that was only a mild golden hue.

The door behind them opened and Kagome caught only a glimpse of silver hair in the mirror before her stomach flipped. Inuyasha was dressed in a pristine button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black, knit sweater vest. He looked so comfortable, yet absolutely stunning.

“Glad to see you decided to behave, for once,” he grumbled, stalking over to the mirror she was standing in front of. He stopped just behind her, close enough that she could feel his body heat caressing the skin along her exposed back. She looked up at him through the mirror, staring up at his amber eyes.

It was easy to lose herself looking up into them. They were so powerful, and yet so soft and caring that it was often confusing. Even now, they held her motionless with their depth. Her body’s senses went on full alert, and it took everything in her will power to suppress a moan when his fingers smoothed over her arms in a feather-light caress.

A low growl escaped him and Kagome felt the shiver roll through her body. “You look delicious, Precious. I knew this dress would look stunning on you,” he leaned his head down until his lips were pressed against her ear, a warm hand on her stomach. “My guest will have a hard time keeping his eyes off you.”

“What about you?” Kagome regretted the words the moment they tumbled out of her mouth. They sounded immature, vulnerable, and obviously hopeful that he would have interest in her. Something she didn’t care about at all!

A smirk graced his lips. “I don’t have any reason to keep them off you. I can look at your body whenever I wish. I OWN you,” he pulled away then. “Speaking of which, I believe you’re missing something.” With several snaps of his fingers, the maid brought forth a small, black box that contained the object she hated most in the world.

“But I’m not going out!” She stepped away from him, her back hitting the mirror.

Inuyasha smiled, taking the collar from the box and holding it out to her. “I want you to wear it tonight. I would suggest you not fight me on this. I’m not in the best of moods after your little stunt. You should be grateful I have invited you to dinner at all.”

Kagome bristled at this, her fist clenching at her side. “I wasn’t really INVITED, now was I?” What was it about this man that made her run so hot then cold?!

Inuyasha sighed, pressing his palm to his head. “Precious, please. I’m tired of this. I expect you to be home right after school from now on, as well. No more of this ‘study group’ you understand?”

That meant no more dancing! Kagome felt her panic begin to rise. “But I need to study! My grades will drop if I don’t go! Please, you can’t take this away from me…” Her voice turned pleading.

He looked back at her with sharp eyes. “I wasn’t the one who disobeyed, was I? If you had simply done as I asked, you would not be in such a situation, now would you?”

Kagome reached forward, grabbing the sleeve of his white shirt. “Please, Master, you have to let me keep going! I have friends there!” She hadn’t really meant to call him Master, though once she realized what she said, her face turned a bright red and she looked away quickly.

He smirked, stepping forward until he had her pinned against the glass of the mirror. There, he was able to get the collar around her neck, completely clasped before she even had time to try and get away. When she reached back to undo it herself, she found it was secured by a small lock.

He smiled again when she glared up at him hotly, then suddenly smacked him on the arm. Inuyasha let out a hearty laugh at this and continued to laugh when she continued to beat against his chest, screaming profanities. When he felt she’d had her fill, he had her by the wrists, holding them behind her back with one hand while the other had her by the chin.

A low rumble echoed in his chest as he looked down at her for a moment, then placed his lips over hers. His lips, so hot, warm, and powerful, made her submit almost instantly. Her body went limp and all she could think about were the many times his kisses led to more. Her body filled with heat and the familiar ache that left her begging for more, though she tried her best to ignore it.

Then, just as quickly as it had started, it had ended, and he was already barking orders at the maid to get out and make sure the others were preparing for the meal to be served. She, of course, rushed off to do as her Master commanded without hesitation. This brought him little satisfaction, since it was Kagome who would be the one focused on at dinner.

Whipping his head back to Kagome he released her, shoving a clawed finger into her face. “You better be on your best behavior at dinner. I know I haven’t given you very much instructions thus far, but you are smart, you should know what to do. If I ask you to do something, I will expect you to do it. If you are asked a question, answer it. Please TRY and keep your mouth shut otherwise. Understood?”

Kagome bit her lower lip. “If I behave really well tonight, will I be able to continue to go to my group study?”

Inuyasha looked down at her, obviously contemplating this. “Yes,” he finally answered, though he seemed to somewhat regret the decision.

Kagome’s eyes lit up and she suddenly found that she’d flung her arms around him. “Thank you!” she squealed, smiling happily as she did so. “I promise! I won’t let you down! I’ll be so good it will make your head spin!”

Inuyasha almost felt himself blushing at this comment. Secretly, he prayed to whatever God was listening that she would behave at least this one night.