InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 17

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 17


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Inuyasha led her away, Kagome vaguely wondered who their mystery guest could possibly be. He had made it quite clear that it was important for her to behave herself in front of this person, but then why hadn't he simply locked her away? She suspected he was trying to get her used to being shown off in front of company as his beautiful, well-behaved pet. Well, unfortunately, she would be just that tonight. After all that had happened that day, she didn't have a choice if she wanted to continue dancing. Although, since she would be dancing for him, maybe it would be better to drop out.
 
Inuyasha placed his soft hand on her bare back and Kagome couldn't stop the shiver that traveled down her spine. The warmth radiated from his fingers and sunk into her flesh, burning hot where he touched her. She felt a slight heat rise to her cheeks, but she quickly forced it back down. One look in his direction told her that he was unaffected by the contact, making Kagome's stomach drop a little in disappointment. He was so difficult to read! One moment he was hot and couldn't keep his stupid hands from wandering her abused body. Then he was a million miles from her, not even looking in her direction.
 
She was relieved when she found Sango, dressed in a fine, black pantsuit, awaiting them by the door. Not only did this mean that Sango still had her job, but it also meant Kagome wouldn't be alone in the dinner. A bright smile lit on her face and she moved to give a small wave to her friend. A gesture that was icily igored.
 
Maybe not.
 
She struggled not to show the guilt she felt, though she knew she was failing miserably. Her eyes dropped to the ground and her hand went up to touch the small collar around her neck, self-consciously. It felt nice on--more like a choker than a collar--but the knowledge of what it truly was and what she was becoming weighed on her heavily. Sango lowered her head as they passed, waiting until after Inuyasha had walked into the room with Kagome in tow before entering the grand dining hall herself. Kagome struggled to catch her gaze, but the bodyguard stealthily avoided it.
 
"Inuyasha," a dark voice purred, catching her attention. "How wonderful to see you again." The man stood, showing that his height was slightly larger than that of her Master.
 
Kagome felt like a bucket of ice water had been drizzled down her back at the sound, and wasn't surprised to find that all of her muscles were as stiff as marble. Something about the man struck her wrong and every bone in her body was screaming at her to run away. He was an ordinary-looking businessman dressed in a very expensive suit and tie that probably cost more than her entire wardrobe combined. However, his hair was extremely long and wavy in texture, mostly pulled back into a neat ponytail behind his head. His eyes were a chillingly red color and his lips twisted in a most terrifying manner.
 
She had no doubt this man was full demon in front of her. Subtly, she stepped closer to Inuyasha, keeping a firm grip on the hem of his jacket. Inuyasha must have noticed, because his hand managed to find it's way around her shoulders, resting comfortingly on her upper arm. Kagome wasn't sure if she was more worried about having to sit near the demon for a whole meal, or the fact that she actually felt safe in the arms of a man who would willingly "punish" her in many ways.
 
"Naraku, it's been a long time. I'm glad you could make it," Inuyasha greeted pleasantly, guiding Kagome closer to the table. His protective arm left her when they reached it, extending itself toward the stranger before them. Kagome actually worried he might never get it back.
 
"Yes, well, I couldn't quite refuse such a tempting offer to see your home. And, of course," his sly gaze slid to Kagome, making her jump like a frightened child to the side of her Master. "Your exquisite new pet."
 
Inuyasha smiled proudly, looking down at Kagome like she had often looked down at Buyou when he was doing something cute. To make matters worse, he even raised his hand to give a small pat to her head. "Of course. I was just as eager to see how well she will perform in front of company. She's still in the taming process, but I'm sure we will get there soon."
 
Kagome's temper flared and her eyes snapped up to Inuyasha with a wrath that could have killed thousands. Her hand rose to slap his from her crown but the thought of her promise brought her to a screeching halt. Instead, she quickly took his hand and, gripping his wrist, brought it down to her cheek to nuzzle it with as much affection as she could fake. It must have been quite a sight because both men seemed surprised by this action, though it was only her Master who seemed a little uncomfortable after.
 
Naraku was the first to break the spell with his chilling laughter, making all of her senses go on high alert. She was ready to bolt in a moment's notice. "She's a sweet one, I see."
 
The corner of Inuyasha's mouth quirked. "Not at all."
 
Something about that statement affected Kagome in more way than one. It made her sad that he'd only ever known this spitfire version of her instead of the sweet young woman she'd always thought herself to be. But another side of her found some joy from it. His eyes had danced with amusement when he'd spoken and it was contagious to her. It was mesmerizing and warm, and for a moment she forgot there was anyone else in the room. Her body itched to be curled up against his, burying her head in his chest, pretending that they were lovers and not... this.
 
"Well, I am sure you are as hungry as I am," Inuyasha tore his gaze away, leaving Kagome feeling cold and foolish. "Please, have a seat."
 
Naraku gave him a nod and reclaimed the chair he'd been previously seated in, reaching to take a sip from his glass that was filled with some type of brown liquid. Kagome felt his eyes stay on her as Inuyasha pulled out her chair and pushed her into the table. She managed to squeak out a small 'thank you' as he sat himself at the end, ordering a jack and coke from one of his maids.
 
"And for you, miss?" The sweet girl asked, holding a tray to her chest.
 
"Green tea, please." Her voice was barely above a whisper and she cursed herself for being so intimidated by one man. The maid nodded, rushing off to the wet bar to fill their orders.
 
As the men struck up a light conversation about the weather--a ridiculous topic to be discussed--Kagome glanced around the room. She found Sango, her target, seated a few feet away, in a chair that was against the wall. Apparently she wasn't going to be joining them in their dining experience. She also was making it quite clear that she wanted no interaction with Kagome, at all. Kagome's chest got tighter and she looked down at the polished tile under her, hating herself for creating this tension between them.
 
"Precious?"
 
Her head whipped back to the two men, giving off a sort of deer-in-headlights look. "Y-yes?" God, she couldn't talk with that demon staring at her so intensely.
 
"You were asked a question, pet."
 
Would you care to tell me what it was? She snapped in her head.
 
"I'm sorry," she looked at the demon, swallowing the lump he inspired when he smirked at her. "Would you please repeat it?"
 
The demon smiled wider, revealing his fangs as he stroked the side of his glass. "I asked how long you have been serving your Master."
 
Kagome averted her eyes as she counted back the days. "12 days." Had it really been less than two weeks? It seemed like an eternity!
 
"Not long at all," he commented with a smile. "That isn't very much time to explore such a beautiful body to the extent that it should be." His eyes raked over her, obviously undressing her with his eyes.
 
Kagome closed her arms over her chest as she paled, feeling exposed, cold, and disgusted by the notion.
 
"I agree," Inuyasha glanced over at her, his eyes also looking at her, though they were more welcomed than the demon's. "Lower your arms, Precious." Kagome's cheeks flushed as she hesitated, but then gave in and slowly lowered them. She kept her eyes cast down as well, ignoring the drink set in front of her as well as the plate of assorted appetizers.
 
The demon let out a soft growl that made her skin crawl. "You have quite a find there. I wonder if you might sell her to me? I will pay you well."
 
Kagome's stomach dropped through the floor as she suddenly looked at Inuyasha, worried that this might have been the reason she had been called down. "Please no, Master!" She reached forward, gripping the sleeve of his jacket.
 
He burst out into laughter, his golden eyes taking her in with a sort of affection. A clawed hand reached for her cheek, grazing his nails soothingly across her skin. "No, I'm afraid she is much too valuable to me to even consider an offer," he pulled away and Kagome released his cuff. "However, I have just placed my former pet, Yura, back into the academy. She's quite talented," he used his fork to cut off a small piece of bruschetta on his plate. "I highly recommend her, if you are in search of one."
 
Naraku was much less elegant about his piece, choosing instead to hold it in his fingers and take a bite out of it. Once he'd swallowed, he replied, "Actually I am. My former pet, Enju, has recently passed away from a most unfortunate accident."
 
Kagome thought she might be dreaming. There was no way this could be real life. This stuff didn't happen in real life.
 
"I heard word of that. She fell ill, didn't she?"
 
Ill with arsenic poisoning! Kagome thought, catching a small, stuffed mushroom on her fork and popping it into her mouth. As usual, it was absolutely delicious.
 
"Yes, it was quite a blow."
 
Kagome stuffed another in her mouth to keep from saying anything.
 
"I can't imagine," Inuyasha looked over at Kagome. "I don't know what I'd do if my pet were to become so severely ill in such a short amount of time."
 
Another was tossed into her mouth.
 
Inuyasha took hold of her left wrist, shaking his head at her. "Eat slower, Pet."
 
I'll eat as fast as I fucking please! She slowed down, dabbing her lips with the napkin.
 
Naraku chuckled at her, and she wanted to puke from the sound. "Pets are certainly a handful."
 
"Yes," Inuyasha conceded. "Shall we move on to discussing your offer?"
 
Naraku nodded, and thus they engaged in the most boring, pointless discussion she had to be present for. They talked about stocks, wagers, enemies, allies, parties, funds, clients, projects; pretty much everything under the sun that didn't interest Kagome one bit. Still, the food being served was quite worth the torment of sitting and looking pretty. Their salad had been dark greens tossed with chicken, walnuts, cranberries, and bits of goat cheese topped in a raspberry vinegrette. Next, was a delightful serving of rosemary chicken, rice pilaf, and potatoes au gratin. Dessert--which was on it's way--was going to be an array of fruit, accompanied by a warm chocolate sauce. Kagome was looking forward to it.
 
Kagome had moved up to a serving of white wine, though she was not really enjoying it as much as she normally did. The brand was excellent, of course, but she was just so ready to be done with dessert and to bed. Her patience was growing thin and she was finding it harder to hold back the short remarks on the tip of her tongue.
 
"Inuyasha," Naraku smiled, gazing over Kagome like the piece of meat he undoubtedly saw her as. "I'm wondering if you might grant me at least a peak of your little pet."
 
Kagome's heart stopped.
 
Inuyasha looked over at her, seriously contemplating this request. "I might be agreeable to that," he smirked at her obvious dread. "Though she is quite new to this, I think it would be best if we kept it at simply a presentation."
 
"A presentation isn't what I'd hoped, but it would still be delightful."
 
Kagome felt numb as she looked to Inuyasha with pleading eyes. He ignored them, urging her to stand. She did so, though she was quite afraid that her legs wouldn't support her for very long. His gaze raked over her body and she prayed for it to end quickly. Apparently the gods ignored her as much as her Master.
 
"Expose your chest, pet."
 
She blanched. "W-what?" She didn't have to see herself to know she looked almost as terrified as she felt. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her stomach churned.
 
Inuyasha set down the glass he had been drinking from, giving her a hard look that told her there was no room for argument here. Her head reasoned that, if she didn’t obey she would never get her chance to dance instead of run the family shrine. Yet, she couldn’t move even if she wanted to. Kagome’s eyes jumped to the slime who had requested to see her breasts and she felt her dinner rising in her throat.

Naraku chuckled when she quickly shook her head. “It seems you have not exposed her to enough people, she is far too timid.”

Inuyasha rose then, moving around the corner of the table to her. His foot kicked back her chair, causing a loud crash that startled Kagome. In a moment he had the front of his body pressed against her back, molding to fit perfectly against her while his hands gripped her wrists. They guided hers until they were crossed behind her back.

From the moment he had made contact Kagome’s body warmed to his touch, eager to feel more. Her breathing became more ragged and she could feel her cheeks flushing in excitement. When his hands forced her into such a submissive and vulnerable state, a rush of heat poured over her, starting from her foggy brain and ending in the pit of her abdomen. It made her knees weak and wobbly, and she was worried for a moment she might collapse.

“Keep your hands there, pet. Or else,” he warned, sending a shiver through her body that was visible. Still, she gave a small nod that she understood, her eyes desperately trying to find him in her peripheral vision.

His claws traced the bottom rib of her chest, splaying across her stomach when it was reached and sending sparks of pleasure shooting through every nerve. Slowly, delicately, the hands crept up her chest inch by inch, making her more and more anxious. The tips of her hardening nipples suddenly ached at the idea of being touched again, and silently throbbed for the attention he had previously given her. They knew how the pads of his fingers would feel and they wanted it as soon as possible. Those devilish hands eventually made it to her breasts, cupping them while stroking the nipples with his thumb over the fabric of her dress. The soft fabric seemed rough suddenly, creating a friction on the delicate skin that made the jolts of pleasure she felt, increase until a moan was ripped from her throat.

Inuyasha made a soft growl to let her know he was pleased, before his hands moved to the front of her dress and, taking each side of the droop, slowly pulled it apart. The cold air was a shock to Kagome’s heated skin, but instead of making her feel suddenly sick with the idea that her chest was bare to everyone in the room, she felt… excited. Adrenaline rushed through her veins and pleasure washed over her, wave upon wave, until she was made vaguely aware that there was a dampness between her legs.

Turning her head, Kagome was able to catch a small glance at Inuyasha and he smiled at her in return. His golden orbs dropped to her breasts multiple times, and the heat of his gaze only made it worse. Kagome almost wanted her Master to see her like this. It made her hot to think that he got some satisfaction out of this.

“She’s quite the prize.” ‘

Kagome froze in her Masters arms at the sound of that chilling voice. She had completely forgotten he was even in the room!

“I cannot imagine how soft that pale skin of hers must be,” he growled lowly before licking his lips. The gesture made Kagome want to gag, though her body was still busy responding to the man holding her.

“Please,” Inuyasha smiled, placing his hands on her shoulders. “Come and see for yourself.”

A wicked smile graced Naraku’s lips, and he quickly stood. “Don’t mind if I do,” he laughed, rounding the table quicker than Inuyasha had.

“No!” Kagome screeched, suddenly thrashing to get out of Inuyasha’s painful grip. Unfortunately, his demon blood made him much stronger than her and he was able to keep a tight hold on the young pet. She kicked and screamed for several minutes in Inuyasha’s arms, until finally he had her by her hair and had forced her to be still by jerking her head back and exposing her throat.

“Pet,” he snarled. “I will take away your study group privilege if you do not cooperate this instance.”

Kagome glared, gripping the front of his shirt for support. “Fine! I’ll give it up if it means keeping his hands off me!”

Inuyasha tightened his grip on her hair. “You’ll have his hand on you whether you give them up or not. So you can either be obedient and keep them, or continue with this behavior and lose them. Your choice.”

Kagome couldn’t believe his nerve! He was going to let this strange man touch her, whether she liked it or not. And the only choice he’d given her was to be submissive and take it, or to be her normal, disobedient self. Given any day, she would have chosen the latter, but since that would mean she lost on BOTH accounts, she didn’t take kindly to this idea.

Why was this happening to her?

Lowering her head, she relaxed in his arms, and simply let the events unfold.

Glad to see his pet submit, Inuyasha released his painful grip and spun her to face his guest. “Please, feel free to touch her.”

Naraku let out a small sound of pleasure, stepping forward. His hands flew to her dress, tearing it open with enough force that it ripped some of the fabric. Then, before she could even get in a full gasp, his hands were on her. They were clammy and disgusting in comparison to her “Master” and she knew that she did not want them on her for any longer than was necessary. Also unlike Inuyasha, he seemed to have no concept of her human frailty and squeezed the small mounds of tender flesh mush too hard for comfort, and actually brought a few tears to Kagome’s eyes.

“What do you think?”

Naraku groaned, his fingers pinching a nipple much too hard for satisfaction and extracting a cry from her. “She’s soft, and smells delicious.”

“Inuyasha,” Kagome looked over to Inuyasha pleadingly, with tears threatening to spill. “Master,” she whispered. “Please, stop?” Her lower lip trembled as she asked. Gone was the warmth and pleasure Inuyasha had provoked in her. Any jolts that ran through her body were ones of pain, and only caused for her stomach to clench tightly on itself, making her wonder if it would cramp. The cold air that made her feel exposed, now made her feel frozen like a block of ice, and she couldn’t stop the tremors that rolled through her.

Inuyasha looked at her, then shook his head. “No,” he told her, before leaning in closer to her to whisper in her ear. “Maybe now you will realize how lucky you are to have me as your Master.” The words were like a knife to Kagome’s heart, and she could barely believe he’d actually said them. He knew this was painful to her, yet he was enjoying it because he sought to teach her a lesson?!

The icyness melted away as red-hot rage filled her every pore. Though the pain his guest continued to inflict on her was still quite vicious, Kagome was now able to better control her expression. She refused to shed the tears, and refused to let him know how much his touch was disgusting her. This lack of visual must have been enough to bore the men, because not too long after, Inuyasha gave the command to stop.

Even after he had pulled away and sit down, even after Inuyasha had helped her back into her seat, even after she had covered herself again in order to enjoy dessert, she could feel those dirty hands on her body, and lost her appetite. She couldn’t believe her “Master”, the man sworn to care for her, would do such a thing as this, despite her obvious disagreement with it. She glanced over at him, furious to find him sitting so cockily in his chair as he chatted more about social affairs with his guest.

I hate you so much, she thought. I wish I knew of a way to get you back for ruining my life.

Then, it hit her.

The dancing.

Of course! Why hadn’t she thought of it before? If she could only keep this dirty little secret hidden for a little while longer, perhaps she could find the perfect way to utterly humiliate him during the show at his corporate Christmas party. She sat back in her chair, a devious grin on her face. It would be the prefect revenge. Just let him see that he could tame this girl so easily.