InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Precious ❯ Chapter 18

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Precious
Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Takahashi does.

Summary: I was his most “precious” pet. He hit me, took me, stripped me, put me on display, and let others touch me while he watched. And though I kicked and screamed, I could not deny, I loved every minute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The moment Kagome had reached the confines of her room her hands flew to the back of the wretched collar around her neck, her trembling fingers finding the lock there that was not to be undone. A frustrated growl left her lips as she quickly removed the dress and heels she had been placed in, feeling a need to get into the shower as soon as possible. She left a slight trail in her eagerness to feel the hot water and soap pouring over her body, cleansing her of it all.
 
The cold tiles felt good on her feet, almost taking her attention away from the bruised, grimy feeling on her chest. Impatiently she waited for the water to grow warm before fully plunging herself in, submerging in the welcoming fall of water. Kagome let it soak her body for a few moments, before reaching out to the variety of soaps and scrubs offered to her, choosing a mixture of the strongest scent and the roughest sponge in order to remove any evidence of tonight from her creamy skin.
 
I can't believe he would even get off on such a thing! Who the Hell does he think he is?! What a jerk! She thought angrily to herself, completely drenching the sponge in more soap than was necessary for three baths. Kagome didn't even care that the thick, gel-like substance would take forever to rinse off due to the thickness of the application. Instead, she focused on scrubbing until she was certain she'd removed every inch of that demon's disgusting essence. With each swipe of her hand her creamy skin turned a deeper red, though it was effectively covered by the white lather of her rose-scented body wash. It's disgusting! It's like his fingerprints are on me, and they won't go away!
 
With a frown she continued to scrub harder, now moving to the rest of her body, until her skin felt like it was on fire. Still, she felt like her chest wasn't sanitized and went back to work, focusing on that section specifically. Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought of the humiliation she'd just undertaken, and all of it in front of her friend. How would she ever be able to face her again?!
 
Her legs gave way at that moment and she collapsed against the tiles, not particularly caring when her knee scraped against the texture and began to bleed. Kagome sobbed into her hands, crying pitifully as she thought about the life she had taken for granted. She was so happy and carefree, but not anymore. Now she was no better than what he'd called her. A slut. She'd just stood there while a strange man had touched her breasts, Sango watching from the background, and her "Master" getting off on it. Why didn't she fight? Because of the stupid dance? Would it really mean that much to surprise her mother now? Another chocked sound escaped her throat as tears burned hot in her eyes, matching the temperature of the scalding water that continued to pour down on her back.
 
Her heart ached at the thought of how alone she was now. In fact, she might even dare to say she missed Yura. Though the little bitch had been nothing but a pain in her ass, she was still someone to talk to or fight with. Even her presence in the house had been a slight comfort in the idea that she was not alone in this. But now, she truly was. Her "master" was heartless, her best friend hated her, and the servants, while amused by her, paid her little attention for fear of endangering their jobs.
 
The water turned cold then and she shivered to herself, surprised that she'd stayed in so long. It had only felt like a few short minutes.
 
"What are you doing, pet?!" Inuyasha was suddenly kneeling next to her, dressed only in his fine slacks. His brow crinkled to show his agitation, but his eyes seemed concerned for her. "Come here," he growled softly, helping her to stand in the cool water before taking a soft cloth and helping to wash away the soap that remained in soft, gentle strokes.
 
Keeping one arm about her waist, he allowed her to keep her arms crossed over her chest while he worked, his hands taking care to not further agitate her lovely skin. Goosebumps traveled up and down her body, stemming from where his fingers met her flesh and causing several shivers to chase up her spine. Eventually he did have to wash her chest, though instead of ripping her arms open and doing it himself, he handed her the cloth instead. The gesture touched her, deeply, and she suddenly felt a great swell of emotion inside her.
 
Her delicate hands plucked the soft cloth from him and folded it over her palm to gently run it along the tender skin. Kagome tried to keep her mind only on the task, though she knew that every fiber of her being was focused on the warm body that was now pressed against her back. Every move, every breath, every sound echoed in her head and teased her senses. Her muscles jerked and tensed when he shifted his weight, or when the hand on her abdomen softly stroked her skin. Even when the water washed it away, his scent still remained prominent in the small room. It was the warm, strong, masculine scent that made her feel protected, safe, wanted.

One of his rough hands caught her wrist after several minutes, gently holding it away from her body while pushing her torso under the cold spray. Kagome shivered again under the water and Inuyasha quickly shut it off. He shucked the clothes from his body, leaving them in a heap on the ground of the shower, before grabbing a towel and gently patting down her body. Kagome didn’t try to resist him, instead she stood there like a weak little doll to do with as he wished.

When he was finished, he wrapped it around her body and quickly dried himself off, wrapping his towel around his waist. “Come here Precious,” he whispered gently, bending down just enough to get an arm under her knees while the other wrapped under her shoulders. If she was even remotely heavy to him, he never showed a single sign of it on his incredibly handsome face. Though Kagome figured it must have been the demon in him that gave him such strength.

Her stomach flipped when she realized they were heading for the bed. He’s going to have sex with me now? After having that stupid demon touch me at dinner and then him walking in on me trying to remove half my skin? Why can’t he ever give me a break? I bet his other pets could barely walk once they were dismissed. She thought to herself, bitterly. Still, she couldn’t deny a certain amount of hunger that her body felt for his anticipated touches.

The sheets felt soft against her skin, tough in several areas they almost felt like fine sandpaper. Vaguely, she wondered how badly she might have injured her body, feeling incredibly stupid for her dramatic scene in the shower now. Inuyasha maneuvered the sheets out from under her and settling her comfortably on the mattress. His hands were skilled at also stripping her of the towel without further irritating her skin. Kagome covered her chest with her arms, still staring up at him.

Catching her gaze, he gave her a tender smile before running his fingers through her dampened hair. “You did very well tonight, so I will continue to allow you to attend your study groups on the condition that you come home on time, or call if you are going to be late. Understand?”

She nodded dumbly as he pulled the sheets over her exposed body.

“Good. Sleep now, Pet,” he leaned forward and brushed his lips against her own. They were hot and firm against hers, yet this had to be one of the most affectionate kisses they had shared yet. It sent warmth flooding through her veins as butterflies filled her stomach. Her heart felt as if it had stopped for a moment, only to restart with more power than before. It pounded against her ribs, though Kagome was barely aware of it. All she could focus on was the deep connection she felt was being forged through their lips.

A connection that ended all too soon. Inuyasha gave her a small pat on her head after pulling away, fixing her with one of his dazzling smiles. Then, without another word, he simply got up and left without another look back.

To say that Kagome was upset was an understatement. Her heart, which had just been pounding in excitement, was now throbbing in pain. Had she marred herself so much that he didn’t even want to look at her body? Did her emotional lapse cause him to rethink the sanity of his pet? Was he losing interest in her? Sitting up, she made her way over to the full-length mirror by the dresser to look at the damage.

She winced to herself as she looked at the glaringly red marks that stained her skin in certain places that she’d scrubbed too hard. Luckily, most of them could be covered by clothing so she wouldn’t have to worry about school. Not wanting to look at them anymore she quickly pulled a pair of panties and a tank top from the drawers, carefully pulling them on. She felt a little better to see that covering them wouldn’t be an issue, but the emotions she felt for her “master” still lingered in her mind as she made her way back to the bed.

Laying back down, her mind replayed the events that had occurred that night, transforming her pain into the familiar sense of frustration. Of course her frustration only turned into a further determination to strike back in one of the only ways she knew how. The Christmas party.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Hey Kagome! Wait up!”

The young girl turned around, giving her cousin a wide smile. “Hey Miroku, what’s up?”

“What, can I not come say ‘Hi’ to my favorite cousin? I’m hurt, Kagome.” He placed a hand over his heart as his lower lip jutted out in a pout.

Kagome simply rolled her eyes. “Doubtful.”

Ignoring her, he turned to Sango who stood at her side, presenting her with a small envelope. “Hello my beautiful Sango, may I say you’re looking lovely today?”

Her chilled expression didn’t change, though she did accept the paper in his hand. “I have errands to run. I expect you can find your way home on time today, Kagome.”

“Uh, yeah… I can,” she replied lamely, thrown off once again by her cold behavior. With a curt nod to them both the guard turned on her heel and left.

Several moments after her departure were filled with stunned silence, though Kagome internally recovered faster than her cousin. “So,” he began with a nervous cough. “I take it the fight hasn’t been resolved yet?”

Kagome looked down at her feet, shaking her head, sadly. “No. She’s still pretty pissed at me, and I can’t blame her. I’ve been a terrible friend to her, and I know it. But, still…” She gave a strong sigh, scrubbing her face with her hands.

“Hey,” Miroku wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close against him and hugging her tightly. “It’s going to be okay. You know that, right?” He could feel her nod against his chest. “Good,” he smiled, patting her back. Then, suddenly her frowned as something on her neck caught his eye. “What is that on your-

Kagome felt her stomach drop out from under her before making a show of looking at the hall clock. “Nothing! I have to go, I’m running late.” She went up on the tip of her toes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Kagome-“

“I’ll call you tonight!” Kagome gave him a brief wave over her shoulder before she ran off in the direction of her bus stop.

She wasn’t exactly running late, but the last thing she needed was to actually miss the bus entirely. Not to mention that navigating through the sea of bodies that plowed through the halls was difficult to say the least, and definitely took more time. One group of particularly rowdy boys gave her particular trouble today when she passed, bumping into her and sending her into a wall of lockers. Of course the jerks barely uttered an apology through their laughter before walking off. Kagome watched them leave before rolling her eyes and trying to reach the pained spot on her back where a single combination lock had dug itself into her back.

“Hey Kagome!”

Kagome mentally cursed and quickly walked away from Eri, not quite in the mood of getting into a long conversation with anyone. At the rate this day was going, she would probably end up doing something stupid. Most likely punching her friend in the face for asking what she thought about the weather; not a good thing.

Picking up the pace, Kagome jogged down the hall, weaving through the clusters of people until she was finally out of the building. There, it was much easier to simply speed-walk to the bus stop at the corner. A quick glance behind her told her that Eri had given up the chase sometime back inside the school and she heaved a sigh of relief and joined the other, smaller group of students that rode the bus along with her.

The bus showed about ten minutes later and they all shuffled on board, took their places, and braced themselves for the ride. Kagome reached into her bag for her music player, popping one headphone into her ear and selecting her song. When she thought a classmate had shuffled a little closer to her, she put the other in as well, hoping to send out a sign that she wasn’t really in a talking mood. As they stood there, a hand went up to the small, red mark that was still visible in the morning. To her dismay, it had formed right over where the mating mark had formed, though that mark had vanished quickly. Still, it was visible enough that Miroku had commented on it, and she wasn’t ready to explain her little “episode” that night.

Actually, everything about last night was completely horrid, and she wasn’t sure she wanted anyone to know what had happened, ever. Although Sango’s knowledge of it was undeniable. She’d even been in the room when that demon had…

No, she thought with a shake of her head. Don’t let it get to you. You’re going to lose your mind if you let him play these little games of his.

As she felt the bus come to a stop for the third time, she glanced out the window. The small sign of her dance studio greeted her from across the street and she quickly stepped off the bus. It departed moment’s after she’d hit the pavement, letting out a hiss of exhaust in it’s wake. Kagome held her breath before she carefully crossed the street and made her way into the studio.

“Hello Kagome,” Kouga greeted her with that same wolfish grin that he was so well known for. “How is your day going?”

“Fine, how about you?” She replied casually as she made her way to the back rooms.

He gracefully leaned back against one of the mirrored walls, crossing his arms. “Seems to be getting better. So are you ready for auditions? I’d like to start them on Friday.”

Kagome stopped, adjusting her bag. “Uhm,” she began a little nervously. Great, how am I supposed to tell him I’m not sure about what routine I’m going to be performing yet? “I think I am… though I’m a little unsure on which song I want to audition with.”

“Don’t worry about it, Kagome,” he smiled, pushing off from the wall and sauntering over to her. “We both know you’re one of my best dancers,” his large hands fell on her shoulders, giving them a light squeeze of reassurance.

Kagome’s stomach clenched as her cheeks heated up. She could feel his presence behind her, his heat tickling her back as the anticipation that he was simply going to press himself against her body filled her senses. However, this idea made her heart race with panic and she found herself quickly jumping away. “Thank you Kouga. I-I need to… go get changed,” she stuttered before running into the back room, finding an empty stall, and slamming the door.

She was sure the silence, followed by giggling, was because of her abrupt entrance, though she tried not to care as she got ready. Placing her bag on the bench, she pulled out the leggings and thin tee from the bag. Though she would rather be dancing in something a little less…covering, the random patches of red denied that. She was lucky she’d somehow bypassed her arms while her chest and legs had taken the worst of it. She could at least cover most of it up.

Her hair was tied up into a tight bun before she applied makeup to the part of her neck that was exposed and finished up getting ready. Just as she opened the door, Kouga called out that practice would begin in two minutes. Kagome tossed her bag into the corner before making her way out onto the wood-floored room along with the others in her class. Once they were all gathered, Kouga clapped his hands for their attention.

“Take a few minutes to warm-up, then I want all of you to get into our opening act positions,” the students shuffled to their places while he continued to give his instructions. “ Today, I want to start from the very beginning with the music this time, so be prepared.”

Kagome found a spot on the bar, using it to stretch out her legs along with several of the other students. Though most of them chatted amongst each other, Kagome kept to herself. She hadn’t really had time to make friends in this class, and she had no real desire to even try. In fact, she even caught them gossiping about her over-rated talent more than once. She tried not to let it get to her.

After several minutes of warm up, Kouga summoned the class to take their opening positions on the floor so they could begin. The first number they were to perform was about halfway memorized by the class, and today would be the first day it was going to be set to the actual music. Kagome took her place in the middle row of the group, resuming the pose they had been placed in.

“Fix your arm, Ayame,” Kouga instructed the young redhead next to Kagome, helping to arch her arm over her head to match the others. He nodded once when she held the position, moving next to Kagome. “Very nice, Kagome,” he commented softly, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. Once he’d checked over the entire group, he gave out the command and started the music. His booming voice and clapping kept the beat for the class as they all began to move.

Kagome brought her hand down the side of her body, keeping it on her hip as her feet synchronized themselves with the others of her row. Her hips swayed in rhythm, then her back arched and she was suddenly aware of just how erotic this dance was going to appear to the audience. The movements they made were just as scandalous as the costumes undoubtedly would be. Was this even a good idea anymore?

The steps flowed through her, showing how much practice she’d been placing in her at-home rehearsals, as well as in the classroom. Still, her body became somewhat of a robot as the sensuous music played. She became aware of their movements as a class, and just how provocative they would be. A roll of her hips and her mind was filled with more provocative things.

Would Inuyasha want her tonight? Or was there something going on that she was unaware of? Did he still find her attractive, or had he found his pleasures in some other woman? Could it possibly be that Yura was back again? Had she somehow found a way to entice Inuyasha in taking her into bed and-

Kagome had known from the moment she had taken the step to turn that her balance was off and that the injury as the result was going to be anything but a good one.