InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsessions with a Seraph ❯ Sesshoumaru Gets Closer to Kagome ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome opened her eyes after a moment, her vision fuzzy. Blinking a few times it cleared leisurely.

What? She blinked, looking around her.

She was in some kind of beautiful forest. A crystal lake not far from her was glistening in the beautiful morning light and the grass she laid upon was green and vaguely wet with due. Her long black hair was strewn about her and her gray blue eyes blinked again. Where was Inu Yasha? Sesshoumaru? What had happened? She looked around in confusion. Her eyes finally fell upon the Hanyou. He was with his mother, talking.

Inu Yasha and his mother... she smiled some. They're both okay.

Her eyes traveled down to the lake idly, she felt comfortable, just laying here. The wind was rustling through her hair and it felt like a soothing caress was on her arm. She sighed, gazing blindly at the reflection in the water. Leaning her head a bit more into that gentle feeling through her hair she was rewarded when it moved a bit faster. A warm wind pulsated through her mind and her vision was fuzzy again. It felt so nice just lying here.

Kagome inhaled sharply. The reflection of the water seemed perfect except for one flaw. Where the face of Inu Yasha's mother should have been there was nothing.

Her face! There's no reflection! Then she's just some kind of trick!

Kagome struggled with her voice, trying to call out of the Hanyou. She choked and gagged, trying until she ran out of breath but no sound came from her. Her eyes widened.

My throat! It's paralyzed! Inu Yasha!

~*~*~*~*~

Sesshoumaru kneeled before the girl. Chains were bound about her, holding her down to the ground. Inu Yasha was busy, dallying with the Nothing Woman who was searching for the information he wanted. He didn't know where Jaken was and it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was the girl before him. His eyes traveled down the length of her body, her black mane flared out about her, the black top part of her kimono clinging to her chest. The short bottom of the kimono rode up above mid-thigh. Her skin looked so soft he reached out, touching on of her legs gently. The touch was so feather-light she didn't notice. Her skin was smooth; his claws ran down the one leg, leaving barely visible red welts in their place. He reached up, lacing his fingers into her hair. He heard her sigh gently as he began to soothingly massage her arm with his other hand. She relaxed beneath his touch and a smirk pulled at Sesshoumaru's lips. She didn't see him; he was behind her. She barely even knew he was there because she was blind with the pleasure he delivered her. Sesshoumaru sighed a bit, leaning down and nuzzling her neck absently he inhaled her glorious scent.

This...Kagome...though she was human there was something about her. She was strong, she was beautiful, and she was more Youkai than human.

Kagome would be his.

The girl tensed suddenly. Sesshoumaru followed. He listened as her breathing began to increases and a gentle murmur passed her rose petal lips.

"Inu...Yasha..." she struggled. A wave of jealousy ran through him and he growled deep within his chest. She was fighting against the chains but his hand clasped over her throat. She would not spoil his plans. He enjoyed the feel of her skin but still; this Sesshoumaru didn't have to lower himself to physically restrain her from yelling out. Mentally he constricted her throat, pulling his hand away from the delicate neck. She was breathing faster, her eyes wide in panic. He leaned down once again, burying his nose into her hair. He felt her stiffen again. Calmly he placed a kiss upon her temple and stood up, traveling not too far away to keep his eyes upon the Nothing Woman and Inu Yasha. He kept his mental hold on her throat, not allowing her to destroy his thought out motives. The Tetsusaiga would not be his only prize.

~*~*~*~*~

Kagome stared blankly ahead of her. Something had kissed her. Something had been behind her and was still there. Their lips had been smooth and warm, vaguely moist as if the owner had been licking them in eagerness. She realized then that the person had been the one caressing her arm. A shiver ran over her spine and she closed her eyes after a moment. But not for long, she couldn't take her eyes off of Inu Yasha. She heard the rustling of clothing as the person stood and began to travel away. Probably to leave her to her death. Kagome tensed once more, eyes wide in terror. She felt something sitting upon her neck and could barely distinguish and eager, desperate voice.

"Kagome! Be strong now, girl! Remember me? Myoga-'divine grace'-the flea!" the small Youkai screamed to her. His voice was filled with panic for her. "You poor kid...bound hand a foot totally helpless..." there was a silence and Kagome wandered if he'd left her to go after Inu Yasha. What if the creatures wandering around her had hurt him? Kagome inhaled sharply.

Suddenly a prick at her neck caused her eyes to widen more again and she growled in annoyance. Her hand flew up automatically and slapped her neck. Kagome sat up, looking down at the now flat Youkai.

"Thanks. I think I can move now," she frowned down at Myoga, blue eyes narrowed.

"Oh...good..." whimpered the tiny creature. Kagome looked about, standing slowly and warily. Sharply pains in her head made her reach up, grasping her forehead. She cried out, falling back to her knees as the throbbing ran through all of her body. She whimpered a bit, clinging to her head that now felt like it was well about to explode.

"Girl! Girl what's wrong!" cried Myoga.

"She is merely experiencing a bit of pain..." frowned a thoughtful voice. Sesshoumaru walked forward, his stoic mask placed on his face as usual. Myoga tensed upon Kagome's shoulder and looked towards the Taiyoukai.

"Sesshoumaru! Leave the poor girl out of this!" demanded the shivering flea. Thoughtlessly the Inu Youkai slapped the flea demon away. Myoga let out a curse as he landed far, far away from the now helpless Kagome. Sesshoumaru kneeled before her, reaching out and gently cradling her head with his hands. Mentally he released his hold upon her mind, instead sending waves of pleasure running through her. She calmed, letting out a shaky breath. He smirked a bit, tilting her face up to look at him. She opened those lovely eyes slowly, her features light and heavenly. Angelic almost. Kagome's eyes widened, taking in his features and she inhaled sharply, struggling to get away but he held tight.

"Sesshoumaru!" she spat. He leaned a bit closer to her.

"Are you not happy to see me Kagome?" he rolled her name over his tongue, giving it a gentle foreign sound. The shiver that raced over her spine delighted him. She remained tensed as long as he held her head; he knew she was afraid of him snapping her neck. He had no intentions of doing such though. He traced his thumb over her bottom lip, the quivering rim expressing her fear of him almost as much at her eyes. "Such a fragile thing..." he purred. "So easy to break and destroy. My father saw a lot in humans. It caused him to mate with that wench that was the half-breed's mother. Her scent was unbearable. The foul stench nearly drove me away. But she was disposed of soon enough." Her eyes shot daggers at him and he smirked at her detestation of him. It would change though. She would grow to worship him like her breed was supposed to. Humans worshiped the Youkai, Youkai were strong while the humans weak and defenseless. "You...on the other hand..." he laced his fingers into her hair, pulling her closer until his cheek brushed against hers. His lips brushed along her ear. "...Are different. Very different. You smell beautiful Kagome; you waste your time with the half-breed. Traveling with much more powerful Youkai could ensure your safety. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you...would we?" She inhaled slowly, her body tensing in fear. He slowly slid his tongue along the shell of her ear and she gasped, shoving away from him so suddenly it took him by surprise. Kagome fell back, landing painfully on her rump. Sesshoumaru stood to his full height, gazing down towards her. He smirked at her.

"You are only a mortal human," his voice showed his detest for her kind, and he spoke as if it were a fact that she had yet to realize. "You will not last long girl."

With that said he disappeared from her view, leaving instead the image of Inu Yasha being sucked deep into the Nothing Woman. The repulsive creature that followed Sesshoumaru around was hitting her upon the head with his staff. Kagome moved quickly watching in terror while Inu Yasha was pulled further and further into her. Still shaken from Sesshoumaru's advances Kagome crept lightly towards the three. Her muscles were tense and she could still feel his warm breath upon her ear. Chills ran over her body. Kagome let out a wavering breath, digging her fingernails into the earth.

I am officially freaked out now, she whispered mentally.

What had he been talking about? 'You...on the other hand are different. Very different. You smell beautiful Kagome...' Color filled her cheeks as she blushed. He thought she smelled beautiful? She was confused, really confused. Was that just the guy that had been torturing Inu Yasha's supposed mother not long ago? She bit her lower lip. She wanted to ball up and sink into the ground. This was just too weird.