InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian Rose ❯ Sleep and Caresses ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
*Obsidian rose*
Chapter 1



One eye slowly cracked open to a narrow slit. I made sure my breathing was steady and even, trying to hold the image that I was still blissfully unconscious. I was facing the wall, preventing him from seeing my face, from establishing if I was really asleep. I shut my eye again, sensing that he had already entered my room and was standing right beside me. I heard him crouch down and sniff around me before reaching a clawed hand out and caressing my cheek. Giving a soft moan, I rolled onto my back, still feigning slumber, and rested my hands beside my head, my legs slightly parted. It seemed like he had frozen, perhaps panicked from my sudden movements. Then I felt his fingertips tracing against my cheek again, gentle and almost ghost-like. His gentle caresses left a tingling sensation, and at first, it was on my cheeks, going to my lips and down by chin, going further down my neck and stopping at the top of my chest, a few centimeters below my collar bone.

I was about to sit up and scream ‘pervert’ when he began to unbutton my blouse, but I remained silent. Part of me was curious as to how far he would go or how he would take advantage of me while I slept. I continued to stay calm, still keeping the even breaths. He paused, and I understood why; I was wearing a bra and he was maybe confused by it. I was proven wrong when he growled softly. No, not confuse, more like irritated that something was covering up my ‘goods’. The image of his eyebrows knitting and a look of irritation crossing over his face, just because of a bra, almost made me giggle. I made sure that I was still mute, still ‘asleep’. A small, faint noise, almost like a silent moan, escaped my lips. The feel of his calloused hand and nails dragging along the skin of my stomach snatched an involuntary noise from my lips. I felt him pause for a moment; he had caught the sound. In an attempt to assure him that I was still asleep, I made a grumbling noise and let my head roll to my left side. A few seconds later, he resumed to his task of caressing me, making sure he let his nails gently graze the skin of my flat tummy. He bent down, his hair brushing against the bare skin of the right side of my stomach. It was surprisingly silky, despite the fact that he barely cared for it and generally soaked it in blood, youkai ooze, dirt and other strange chemicals. I almost tensed up, but forced myself to remain relaxed, when I felt him bury his face in the valley of my breast, inhaling my scent. His soft strokes went to my thigh, drawing his claws upwards, leaving tingles behind then he moved to my inner thigh, up my skirt, still dragging his nails gently up my tender skin. He paused, loudly sniffing. I was almost positive that he couldn’t smell my rising excitement; I had left the scent of arousal on my covers, so he was actually smelling the recent stench of self-induced ecstasy.

He proceeded to explore me further more, and then became hesitant till he reached the ‘goal’. I felt his hand brush against the material of my underwear. He began to probe me, rub me like no one has ever had. My breathing hitched up and I slightly began to pant and squirm a bit. He was still massaging my sensitive spot with his thumb, letting his middle finger brush over my entrance. It amazed me how he could still bring me pleasure with a scrap of material between his fingers and my ‘secret spot.’ Maybe it was just the fact that it was him touching me.
Then he stopped.

I forced my body to relax again, my breathing to slow down into even breaths. Inside, I was disappointed he had stopped, frustrated that I was nearing release, and he had discontinued. The bed creaked and shifted under extra weight; he was getting on the bed. Would he try to take my virginity away while I sleep? He was doing something, the right side of the bed was shifting. Then I heard it; the shuffling of clothing. He was getting naked? No. I felt him straddle my hips, and my thighs brushed against the material of his haori. What happened next, I wasn’t sure if I could keep myself calm and relaxed.

A stiff, velvet-like… ‘thing’ was pushed up right between my breasts. It was like a thick stick wrapped in a velvet cloth. A baseball bat, perhaps? If my eyes were open, they would have doubled into saucer plates. It was his… ‘thing’. And his other… ‘things’ were resting on my upper stomach. He placed his hands right beside mine, almost like he was trapping my body under his, then rolled his hips forward. He grunted softly, letting his ‘thing’ rub against me. After more than a few thrusts, I heard him give out a noise that sounded like… a whimper. He removed his velvet like ‘things’ off of me, then he silently moved off of me also. He hastily buttoned up my shirt, leaving the two top buttons unbuttoned.

A few minutes passed, and he hadn’t touched me again. He had left. I slowly opened my eyes, glancing around and sat up. It was subtly wet between my legs and I looked down at my chest, blushing. I wasn’t sure how I felt; horny? Surprised? Happy? Dirty? Or all of the above? The deafening beeps of my alarm clock caught me by surprise, and I slammed my palm down on the sleep off button in irritation. Hopping off the bed, I sighed loudly. I needed a bath.


a/n: sorry, really short chapter, but I’ll try to make it better next time… I must suck a lot. This is my first fic.