InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian Rose ❯ Love Exposed ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2

-----------

I had finished packing up for going back to the well, back to the Sengoku Jidai. I threw on my clean school blouse, green and white sailor uniform, and threw the yellow back pack over my shoulder. I had just entered the well house and was currently staring down the well, thinking about Inu Yasha. I knew what he did, and he didn't know that I knew. I nervously giggled while I threw my legs over the well, sitting on the wooden border. Thinking that Inu Yasha wouldn't treat me the same again had brought a frown to my face. I quickly dismissed those thoughts and jumped into the well, soon to be surrounded by bright blue energy. But once you try to dismiss a thought, it comes back constantly to pester you till you cant really think of anything else or unless something else distracts you.

Then my mind fled back to those times when I woke up feeling wet and Inu yasha was nowhere in sight. That was when I was still in blissful ignorance, still innocent. Now that two years had passed, I was becoming a woman, a young one atleast. Inu Yasha came back to my mind as soon as I arrived and began to climb out of the well. He had actually molested me in my sleep several times, more than twice. I sighed and shook my head.

He may be more than fifty years old, but he was still a boy, a teenager at heart and mind, he probably had a teenage boy's body also. I think he was curious about the female body; he was constantly nosing around and asking about the tampons and sanitary napkins in my bag, then he asked why I used those 'damn contraptions' over my chest. I softly giggled and ended it with a heavy sigh.

Climbing and throwing the yellow sac over the well, I peeked my head out first, glancing around. It was dark, I gave Inu Yasha enough time to do his `business' and then wait for me. He wasn't anywhere in sight. I growled in irritation and threw my legs over the wall. It was dark, there were youkais, my backpack was heavy, and that pervert wasn't here.

"Oi, you're late," a gruff voice growled, "Next time you want to go back to your time, I'll destroy the damn well."

I whipped around and glared at him.

"You didn't even bother to help me."

He stomped towards me and snatched the yellow back pack up.

"Let's go wench."

Yep, he was still acting like nothing had happened. I could either be mad or happy that he was acting like this. I chose to play along and act like nothing happened.

I could hear him cursing under his breath, growling after each swearword; which was practically the whole sentence. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Was he pissed off because of me? I let him touch me without screaming and sitting him to oblivion, so he couldn't be angry with me. Or maybe he was. I wasn't Kikyou after all. I wasn't the woman he loved and couldn't stop thinking about.

Thinking about this all the way towards the hut had made me fairly upset, resulting to me snapping at Inu Yasha when he asked me what was wrong. Shippo had greeted me with his usual jumping on top of me and wailing my name. I had asked where Kaede-bachan was and was told that she had gone to another village to help sick girls. Sango had gone out to the hot spring near by and Miroku was probably out watching her.

"I'm going to go get some fresh water." I said curtly and began to walk out of the hut, still upset about my thoughts.

"Where the hell do you think you're goin?" He growled and grabbed my arm.

"It's just over there!" I replied in annoyance, "I'll be back in a few minutes!"

Jerking my arm out of his grip, I stomped out of the hut.

`First he acts like I belong to him, then when Kikyou comes in…' my thoughts kept on getting worse and just kept on upsetting me. I stopped and took in a deep breath, trying to calm and rid myself from my ideas.

I sat down near the stream, collecting the water in my bottle. The water in this time was so much cleaner and fresher then the water I had in my time. Screwing the cap back on, I headed towards the small hut again, stumbling through the dark foliage. Then I heard something.

Thinking it might be a youkai or some sort of demon, I became quiet, trying to move as slow as possible to avoid any sudden noises I might make while moving. The sounds go louder, and it sounded like someone was in pain. When I finally got nearer to the noises, my heart stopped; or nearly stopped. I was so shocked, my jaw was practically hanging down.

"Miroku-sama…" Sango gasped as Miroku thrusted into her against the tree. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. The expressions on their faces were of total bliss… and I was in awe. Then I found my cheeks burning up and my body tingling. It was wrong watching two people commit such an act… but for some reason, I couldn't look away. It just… amazed me.

Miroku was grunting loudly, whispering things to Sango that made her produce more noises that I was sure only encouraged Miroku to keep doing what he was doing. My mind was screaming at me, telling me to go away and let them be alone, but my body wasn't really listening. It took me a few more seconds to force myself to leave, relieved that I hadn't stayed the whole time. If I had, I would have never saw those two the same way again… well, I still won't see them the same way again, but it's not that bad.

Watching them do that… I realized that I had become slightly wet between my legs again, and I felt dirty. How is it that something that could feel so good can leave you feeling so dirty? Then I sighed.

It was odd how Kaede-bachan had left the hut alone to us. I knew that if Inu Yasha made one move just because Kaede was gone and I was with him, I would sit him. I didn't care. I wouldn't have sex in someone else's home and where people can walk in on you doing `that'.

Inu Yasha was staring down at me from his tree, looking a bit peeved.

"What?" I bit out.

"You took long." He barked, "I was about to look for you."

I shook my head and huffed.

"Oi."

"What?"

"Have you seen Sango or Miroku?"

I paused and blushed; the same tingling feelings in my body reappeared. I heard Inu Yasha sniff, then growl softly. I straightened up and looked at him.

"No, I didn't. Now, if you excuse me, I want to take a bath."

"I thought you did when you go back to your time." Inu Yasha said.

"Well, I want to bathe again. The water's cleaner here." I replied and hastily ran in the hut, searching through my bag to grab a towel and my pjs.

I knew he was watching me as I headed towards the spring.

~*~

a/n: I'm sorry. I'm kind of tired right now… but I'll update soon. Next one might have an adult situation…