InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain ❯ I Love You With A Kiss ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain~
*I Love You With A Kiss*
 
On one pleasant day in Feudal Era Japan, InuYasha, Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Kirara, and Miroku were sitting at the roots of the God Tree. (Well, in InuYasha's case sitting in the God Tree.) Sango and Miroku were talking and laughing while playing with Kirara. Kagome was teaching Shippo how to play `patty cake' as Kagome called it. InuYasha… well, lets just say he was staring off into space thinking a numerous things that no one could ever figure out by just looking at him.
 
Later on that evening, everyone went to Keade's hut to stay for the night. As soon as InuYasha saw that Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara were asleep, he stood up and walked over to the spot Kagome was at the moment occupying. “Kagome, do you mind coming outside for a few moments; I need to tell you something,” InuYasha asked in a swift whisper which surprised Kagome.
 
Kagome sat there in pure shock. “Umm… sure, hold on one second,” Kagome said while moving to stand. As soon as she was up from her spot she noticed InuYasha nowhere in sight. Kagome thought he went outside, so she went to see if her assumption was true. Sure enough, she was right; he was out side leaning against one of the surrounding trees of the InuYasha Forest. Kagome thought back to the last few days. InuYasha was acting weird, but she decided to ponder on that later and wonder where InuYasha was taking her to talk about something.
 
Kagome noticed that InuYasha would sometimes stare at her when he thought she wasn't looking, but she saw his love filled gaze. Every time he looked at her like that her breathing would become deep and her heart would flutter. Kagome knew why she felt like that because she already knew she loved InuYasha, but didn't tell him in risk of rejection.
 
As soon as they started walking through the InuYasha Forest, Kagome kept her eyes on InuYasha; knowing he could feel her eyes on his back. All of a sudden InuYasha stopped and Kagome realized where they were, the God Tree. She wondered why he took her there, but she could ask him later. Kagome walked up to InuYasha and put a hand on his shoulder.
 
InuYasha spun around to look Kagome in the eye. “Kagome, promise me that you'll stay by my side even after what I am going to tell you,” InuYasha spoke calmly, but Kagome could tell he was nervous. He looked her in the eye like he was searching her to the core of her soul, searching for an honest answer.
 
Kagome smiled at this. “Didn't I always say I was here by choice and that I want to be here?” she asked with an all-knowing face. She walked up to him and touched his cheek. “I'm sure whatever you have to say will never keep me away from you, InuYasha,” Kagome said while sliding her hand to his hair and setting a lose strand out of his face.
 
InuYasha grew tense at this, then relaxed when he realized how close Kagome was to him. “Kagome, I know that. I've always known that, but this is something so important that it can't be taken delicately. Promise me, Kagome,” InuYasha said taking Kagome's hands and holding them in his. Kagome was taken by surprise by what he did, but wasn't one to stop him when she liked being close to the one she loved. Kagome looked up into his eyes and saw so much love and nervousness that her breathing became labored and she only focused on InuYasha.
 
“Kagome I have known you for two years now and over those years you have shown me something that I never really had. That is to love and care for someone and I really want to thank you for it. I- I- I love you, Kagome. Will you stay by my side forever?” InuYasha said with his voice cracking and looking deep into her eyes.
 
Kagome felt her heart stop for one moment. She couldn't believe the person she loved was asking her this. “Oh InuYasha!” She said while jumping up and putting her arms and legs around his body while tears of joy flowed down her face. “Oh InuYasha! I love you, too!” She screamed joyously while tears of great joy flowed down her face.
 
InuYasha wrapped his arms around her while his own tears of joy flowed down his face. “Kagome, you don't know how happy you have made me. You don't know how wonderful it is to know someone loves you,” he said while rubbing her back to calm her down. Kagome slipped her legs from InuYasha to the ground, but didn't let her arms fall. As Kagome finished her task, she looked up into InuYasha's amber-gold eyes to see him looking into her tan-brown ones.
 
Then she realized something. “Are you just going to stand there or are you going to kiss me,” she slyly remarked with a lecherous grin. InuYasha paused for a moment and looked at Kagome's lecherous grin. He pondered thinking it looked like that perverted monk, Miroku, lecherous grin, but he let it go saying she was hanging around the monk too long. He then realized what Kagome said and got a sly grin himself, thinking that she was a very smart little girl. Although, his smart little girl had grown into an intelligent woman.
 
He did the only thing possible to do that he had wanted to do for so long. He kissed her. This kiss was demanding yet gentle and sweet. They got so lock up in one another that they had failed to recognize the other four members for the group standing there like they had never seen someone kiss with that kind of passion. Once InuYasha and Kagome had broken the kiss, they knew they couldn't stop.
 
They kept on giving each other short loved peck-kisses until InuYasha sensed someone else's presence. He backed away a small distance and looked to the side only to see the other staring. He got a little mad at this. Couldn't they give them some privacy and respect for the newly formed couple? Oh, they were in for it now.
 
(A/N: Ok guys, this is my first fan fiction and would like you to review and tell me how you like it. But, you don't have to my rule is those who have good and bad comments give and those who just like to read keep to them selves. Oh well
Bye, Bye ~-~Weather Woman~-~
 
( * (
) % )
( * (
) % )
( * (
) % )
( * (
) % )