InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain ❯ Respect And Privacy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain~
* Privacy And Respect *
 
InuYasha started to growl, which startled Kagome because she didn't know what was going on. She looked up at InuYasha and he softened his growl, but she saw what he was looking at- the others. Why did they have to come now; when InuYasha just told her he loved her and she the same? Oh they were in for it. Usually she wouldn't take her anger out on her friends, but they had disrupted a very enjoyed moment with InuYasha and she didn't want to stop that moment. At first when he growled she thought he was growling at her, but when she looked up he realized he was growling and growled softer than before; reassuring her that he wasn't growling at her.
 
Kagome realized the others were still there and they weren't going to get away without punishment. “WHAT IN GODS NAME POSESSED YOU TO JUST STAND THERE AND STARE AT US?! DON'T YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF DECENCY OF PEOPLE'S LIFE?! WE'RE NOT SOME KIND OF ENTETAINMENT SO YOU CAN JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH US LIKE WE'RE A TV! WE HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S PRIVACY! WHY WOULD YOU JUST STAND THERE AND ACT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE KISS BEFORE?! GRRRRRRR,” Kagome fumed while putting her face in InuYasha's chest. InuYasha put his head on top of hers and swayed slightly while whispering calming word to her. (A/N: Kagome+ Interruptions= MOOD SWINGS!!!!!)
 
While that charade was going on the others left; knowing they were in enough trouble already and it was only from Kagome. Nobody wanted to know what InuYasha would do to him or her as soon as the two got back. He would probably deal with them as soon as Kagome left for the Modern Era to restock on supplies. Back at the God Tree…
 
“It's ok Kagome; they're gone. Just calm down before-,” but Kagome cut him off while backing her head away.
 
Calm down, CALMDOWN! How do you expect me to CALMDOWN when they just broke the moment I have been waiting for so long for AND YOU TELL ME TO CALMDOWN!! I'M SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T ALREADY GO AFTER THEM! USUALLY IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN, YOU WOULD BE RUNNING AFTER THEM FOR THAT!” Kagome proclaimed like a bomb going off as tears formed in her eyes and she, herself, was fuming at the thought of them to break such an intimate moment between InuYasha and her again. (A/N: Whoa; talk about PMS)
 
“Kagome, you obviously don't know that you are over reacting over such a little disturbance. Just remember we'll have all the time in the world to do that. So just relax and calm down. If it was Sango and Miroku I would have done the same thing,” InuYasha said soothingly.
 
“But I wouldn't. I would leave them to there own privacy. I wouldn't just stand there like it was the end of the world or something,” Kagome said putting her head on InuYasha's shoulder and sighed.
 
“Well, people are different and that is what makes it special. But, onto another-,” but was cut off by Kagome.
 
“Hey InuYasha, what did you do to my gruff and stubborn half-demon that I love?” Kagome asked smartly while putting her hands on his cheeks and shaking his head. InuYasha just had to chuckle at that. He completely agreed with her on the gruff and stubborn part, but he wouldn't admit that out loud.
 
“Hey Kagome, where are you getting all the smart-mouthed remarks from?” InuYasha questioned her smartly without answering her smarty question. Although he liked her remarks and thought it gave her character. He just couldn't help asking that; he just wanted to know what happened to his innocent Kagome.
 
Back at Keade's hut, the others were discussing what InuYasha and Kagome would do to them as soon as they got back. “I think InuYasha is going to take the guys and get smacked a few times; Kagome will most likely take the girls and have a very long discussion about privacy and respect. After that she will want to relax and that means that she is going to her world. And I'm sure InuYasha will want to give us all a long talking to about how you should never interrupt a half-demon while spending time with his soon to be mate- er- wife; Yeah, yeah wife. Anyways I think we should avoid them for the time being as much as possible. I positively do not want a raging half-demon beating me through the Earth, to the other side of it. It would not be something I personally want to experience,” Shippo said while giving his speech on demon society.
 
“ Wow, Shippo. I never knew you were so smart; I'll have to come to you from now on for advice on girls and other anonymous things. My, what a smart young fox demon we have here. My dear Sango, do you not agree?” Miroku asked while reaching his hand to grope Sango's bottom. Oh, what a mistake he made.
 
Miroku, you pervert!!!!!!”*SLAP* This particularly familiar sound rang through the InuYasha Forest and could be heard by two unaware people.
 
Once the sound reached InuYasha and Kagome, they drew away from each other; ready for a fight with Kagome's anger forgotten. Only a few moments later did they realize what was happening- Miroku was being his perverted self. “When will he learn,” InuYasha and Kagome said at once. At this they started wailing with laughter.
 
Kagome stopped laughing when she heard InuYasha laugh. It was a rare and joyous sound to hear; she reassured herself she would be the only one to most likely to ever hear it. “InuYasha, your laugh is like a song from the heavens,” Kagome declared softly as she drew near to InuYasha and twisted his hair in her fingers.
 
Now InuYasha couldn't stop laughing, although he did to respond. “Kagome that was the corniest thing I have ever heard you say,” InuYasha said in between fits of laughter with a slight chuckle in his voice.
 
“Hey, but it's true. Come on, don't tell me what you said early wasn't corny; I sure thought it was, but it also was the sweetest thing you've said to me and that makes it alright, right?” Kagome asked giving him her best puppy dog pout.
 
InuYasha could never resist that look. “Yeah, that's right,” InuYasha said while rubbing his nose with hers. Then they saw the worst thing they would see in awhile- Kikyo's soul stealers.