InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain ❯ Why Are You Doing This?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain
* Why Are You Doing This?!*
(A/N:I don't own InuYasha… but I really wish I did…*sigh *…oh well…)
(Dedicated to my special friend Evelyn C. and another special person… my koi ^_^!!!)
(A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys!!!… I've had a lot on my mind and I thank you all for your support!!! Hopefully my next chapter won't take as long as this one… I'm really sorry guys and girls!!! I hope the long wait won't make you stop reading my story!!! Well here is another sorry… I really wanted it to be longer than this.. but at the time I can't think.. I guess it's cause I'm thinking of my koi…*sighs dreamily *.. but ANYways… I hope this doesn't effect you from reading it either.. ^_^… lol.. )

Back inside the hut, with InuYasha and Kagome, InuYasha was still sitting there with an unconscious Kagome still strattling his waist. Trying to build the courage to undress her and tend to her wounds. Not being able to decide if this was right.

They weren't even mates yet and here he was about to undress her? But then again, it was to tend to her wounds. He couldn't decide; either he was going to do it, or Keade was and that didn't make his demon side to happy. He knew if he let Keade do it, she would kick him out cause they were yet to be mates and he didn't want to be away from her in her time of need.

Sighing out loud, making the decision to go ahead and undress her. Moving his hands to the bottom rim of her shirt, hoping and praying she didn't wake up. Lifting it up right below her breasts. Taking a deep breath and lifting it over her breast only to find she was wearing one of those weird things she called a `bra'. Sighing in relief knowing she was covered for the time being. Seeing her smooth stomach, moving up and down as she breathed.

InuYasha felt himself get hard at this site, but shaking his head and cursing his body for acting like that at such a time. “Damn it… why do you act up now? I really don't need this,” InuYasha exclaimed quietly to himself.

Looking back at Kagome deciding what to do next. Moving his hands to one of her sleeves, taking one of his claws and running it down lightly to only cut the fabric and not her skin. Then moving to the other one, doing the same as he had done to the first. Once her sleeves were cut he moved his hands the middle of her shirt and cut down the middle like he had to the sleeves.

Watching it as it fell off of her body piece by piece. Seeing so much of her skin, her smooth lusciously creamy skin-. “Why in the world am I thinking that- Damn it all to hell… How am I supposed to do this if I can't even control my own need?!” InuYasha yelled out to himself. Why of all times would his body act up now? Sighing out once again feeling ashamed of himself.

Moving left over pieces of her shirt off of her. Looking at up at her chest seeing her full breast covered by her bra. Getting instantly harder, InuYasha looked down to see the buldge in his pants. “What the hell do you think your doing… It's like I have no control over you… Grrr. Well the sooner I get this done, the faster I can…” Not wanting to finish the sentence… knowing if anyone was near, demon or not, would hear what he said. Definitely not wanting Miroku to hear knowing he would be his lecherous self…

Looking back at Kagome, needing to get to the wound and to do that he need to take off her bra. At this realization, InuYasha just froze. This was already embarrassing enough, now he had to take of the only thing that separated him from her full round breasts-. Cutting off his thoughts and growling at himself again for thinking those thoughts once again.

Taking a deep breath in and letting it out. Knowing he was going to have to do this one way or another, reached up to the left bra strap and brought it down to her forearm and looked up to inspect the wound.

When InuYasha looked at the wound he saw the most horrific thing that his Kagome had. He saw dark energy surrounding the wound. And when he looked close enough. He saw a dark tainted jewel shard embedded in it, obviously from Kikyo's arrow. Just the sight of it made InuYasha want to cry.

The only way to get it out was to hurt his Kagome more but taking his claws and digging for it. Why did this happen to her? He had asked himself this question so many times and yet couldn't figure it out. Having tears stream down his face, putting his forehead to hers and letting all his tears fall. Why did she always get hurt because of him? Why did she have to suffer so much? Why did she always come back when she went home? All he ever did was hurt her.

Why were his dreams haunting him? Why were all the words the dark figure told him in his dreams coming true… that pain hurts and hurts pain? The hurts… every time he insulted her, told her he hated her, said he didn't need her, said that he loved Kikyo, that Kikyo was better. The Pain… now, this great pain she was having from his foolishness. And from the words of the dark figure that there was more to come?? He would never know until he found out…
(A/N: Sorry guys and girls… I really tried… but*yawn* I'm tired… it's like 2:19 AM.. and I'm like SUPER tired… well anyways… it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to*sigh*oh well.. you'll get over it right???.. I did… hehe.. sorry…)