InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain ❯ Stay With Me, My Kagome ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pain Hurts: Hurts Pain
*Stay With Me Kagome *
(A/N:I don't own InuYasha) <dedicated to Samantha R. >
InuYasha ran through the forest with a fatally injured Kagome. He kept praying to any god that heard his prayer to keep her alive; if she died, he knew demon madness would take control of him and he would go on a rampage and kill everything in sight. He also knew he would die of a lonely and broken heart.
 
InuYasha could see Kagome struggling to breath, most likely from the loss of blood. He could hear that her heart was slowing down also, but was still strong enough to keep her alive. InuYasha knew he had to hurry, or she would get worse.
 
As he passed trees and jumped bushes he was praying that Kagome could hold on just a little bit longer. He saw Keade's hut coming into view and held onto Kagome a little tighter. Once he reached the hut InuYasha shifted Kagome, so he could pull back the reed curtain to get inside. This would have been complicated for a human, but InuYasha with is fast demon reflexes did it without fail.
 
“Keade! Kagome needs help!” InuYasha yelled while running in, and shoved the others out of the way. InuYasha then set Kagome on a straw mat, sat down beside her, and leaned over to kiss her forehead. “Will you hurry it up!? We need to stop the bleeding so she doesn't lose too much blood!” InuYasha said to response to Keade's slow moving.
 
“Calm down, InuYasha. Your stress will not help her get any better will it?” Keade asked while moving closer to examine Kagome's wound.
 
“I don't have time for stupid questions like that! Listen, can you help her or not `cause your wasting precious time! And she doesn't have that much time to spare!” InuYasha yelled; fear could be hear in his voice and evident in his eyes. Keade stopped where she was.
 
Keade didn't take offence to being bossed around by InuYasha. Keade knew what demon madness was and the effects; InuYasha couldn't help the way he was feeling. From what the others told her, InuYasha had asked Kagome to be his wife, or in Shippo's case 'mate'. And to think that he never took her as his mate would be even more heart breaking. Most demons look forward to taking their mate, and if their mate died before hand... the world would be in total chaos.
 
With that, Keade went over to where Kagome was currently, and examined the wound. The wound was deep, but had stopped bleeding, thankfully. Once Kaede went out to touch the wound, InuYasha growled a loud and angry growl to warn Keade to keep off. Kaede knew he would be more possessive of Kagome, especially when she was hurt. That was how demons were of their loved ones; mated or not.
 
Keade decided to wrap the wound. Although she wasn't going to wrap her wound; InuYasha was. Keade didn't want to know what InuYasha would do if he wasn't near Kagome when she was injured. So, she got up to get the bandages from Kagome's backpack. Once she reached her backpack, she dug around all the odds and ends that were in her backpack until she reached the first aid kit. She took it out and dug through it also until she found the bandages and the medical spray. She gathered the items and walked back to InuYasha. Once she reached InuYasha, she set the things beside him and turned around to leave.
 
InuYasha was confused. “Hey, woman. What is up with this?” InuYasha asked with a scowl that was aimed for Keade. Keade turned around to face InuYasha.
 
“InuYasha; surely you know how to wrap a wound, do you not? I was going to let you do the honors, but if you insist,” Keade sighed out while moving to walk towards him; knowing he would change his mind.
 
“InuYasha started growling like before, but lower in sound. “Don't even think about it,” InuYasha said in a menacing voice. Once Keade heard that she turned around to leave the hut and tell the others to not go into the hut for while.
 
Once Keade left InuYasha knew he was going to regret it from the very moment. He would have to control himself if he was to do this, which he was most sure he was. The only way to get to the wound was to take off her shirt and bra, and that was something that would be hard to do. With this he moved Kagome so that she was sitting in his lap and that she was facing him. He looked at her pale face.
 
You could tell she was in discomfort, but was peaceful at the same time. Surely the pain had diminished because her breathing had evened out considerably and her heartbeat was even and strong. He thought how her heart would speed up and her breathing became ragged when he looked at her the past few days. He smiled at that. It was very arousing to see her that way. He shook his head to rid of the thoughts and get to work on Kagome.
 
With the others outside, Keade was just telling them to steer clear of the hut for a while. “InuYasha is most possessive right now and will not me even to tend to her wounds. Please heed my warning, young ones,” With that Keade went to the village to tend to the sick and other important things.
 
The others stood in shock. Then Miroku got a lecherous grin on. “Oh, so we have to leave so InuYasha can get to know Kagome `better'. I get it now. InuYasha you sly do-“ He was cut off by something hitting his head, which that something was Sango's giant boomerang hitting Miroku's head. In result, Miroku fell unconscious from the blow.
 
Sango and Shippo sighed. “Tonight is going to be a very long night,” Sango sighed while going to sit on the ground by the fire they made. Then Sango heard Miroku say something lecherous in his sleep. Yep; tonight would be a long night.
 
(A/N: The next chapter will be all about InuYasha and Kagome. SO get ready for some fluffy goodness!!! ; ) Tee Hee I made this to day - / `\ _ /` \ -)
\ /
Love, \ /
Inukagobsession \ /
\ /