InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ Painful Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Painful Love

A/N- This is the last chapter….and then it's the epilogue! This is a record for me: Writing a fanfic in 11 days…and I didn't get to type for 4 days too. Since DimmingDarkRose was the only one who reviewed so far, I'd like to thank her for encouraging me to keep writing this. I'd also like to thank those who read it, but didn't review for reading. On with the fanfic, shall we? XD

Disclaimer- I really wonder what it would be like to own Inuyasha….that means I would own Sesshoumaru.

Summary-I don't know what to put so I'll put- The aftermath of the incident.

Chapter 10- Painful Love

It was Saturday at nine in the morning. Inuyasha was at the door of the Higurashi House and about ready to knock. He knew Kagome might not be up yet, but he had a feeling she would be soon and that it would be best for him to be there for her. He slowly raised his hand and knocked the door. A few seconds later Inuyasha was facing Mrs. Higurashi.

"Why, hello Inuyasha." Mrs. Higurashi said embracing him into a hug, "I wasn't expecting you here, come on in."

Inuyasha walked in silently, "I just wanted to come and see Kagome and check if she was ok."

"She's still sleeping right now, but you can go upstairs and keep an eye on her. She'll probably wake up soon."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Inuyasha started up the stairs by 2's and walked into Kagome's room. He noticed that she was still sleeping. He sat down at the chair that was at the desk and waited for her to wake up.

-----------------

"Do you think Kagome will be ok?"

"Sango, she'll be fine." Miroku said stroking Sango's hair, "I'm sure Inuyasha's there right now!"

Sango smiled, "If you really think so. I have to go. Sayonara!" She hung up the phone and went downstairs for breakfast. After the incident she was more then happy for Kagome and Inuyasha. After the night before she knew they were meant to be and decided not to plan something else to show them they weren't ready, because they were.

-----------------

Kagome opened her heavy eyelids trying to figure out where she was. She felt dizzy and could barely stand up, but when she did she ran to the bathroom as fast as possible, barely missing the doorway to the bathroom. Inuyasha followed her.

She was puking into the bowl. Her hair was on either side of her face, but just as she was about to puke again a strong hand held her hair back and in another hand was a washcloth. Kagome smiled for what seemed less then a millisecond and then puked again. After a few minutes Inuyasha wiped Kagome's face with the warm washcloth. Kagome then collapsed into his arms and they sat on the bathroom floor holding each other.

"Arrigato," Kagome's weak voice broke the silence.

The couple didn't realize that the entire that she was throwing up, Mrs. Higurashi was watching and Kikyo was with her. She looked rather upset.

Inuyasha stood up pulling Kagome up with him. When the two turned around Inuyasha shot a icy, cold, glare at Kikyo and pulled Kagome closer to him.

"You…!" Kikyo sneered, "I told you to break up with Inuyasha or I'll make sure you'll be destroyed inside! But you didn't listen, and now look at yourself."

Inuyasha was about to speak when Kagome spoke, "I love Inuyasha….so no matter what you or anyone else threatens me to do, I won't break up with Inuyasha!"

"You got Naraku put in jail!"

"That's because I called the police telling them everything." Mrs. Higurashi seemed upset and as she spoke she walked towards Kagome and Inuyasha, "They love each other and you'll have to respect that! You put a lot of pain into their relationship."

"Only to break them up,"

"Kikyo, unlike you and me…Kagome and I love each other and if you haven't noticed are love is strong enough to throw the crap you give us right back at you!" Inuyasha growled at her as he walked back to Kagome's room with Kagome.

Kagome was more awake then she was earlier. She remembered some of the things that had happened the night before and was now yelling at Inuyasha.

"You let me get stolen and drunk!?"

"Kagome, I didn't know anything would happen. You asked to go to the bathroom. Then Naraku took you and…tricked you into drinking the water. "Inuyasha said calmly, "Then he…he took advantage of you."

"But…"

"After a few minutes you never came back from the bathroom so Sesshoumaru started driving around. Then I saw a car in the trees. I saved you from him doing anything else."

"Oh." The room was in silence until Kagome started to cry. Inuyasha just sat down next to Kagome.

"Don't cry, Kagome." He said softly, "Everything is going to be ok." Kagome leaned into Inuyasha's chest and they sat there for a long while. Mrs. Higurashi walked into the room smiling at the two. Inuyasha looked up and smiled back and then slowly rocked Kagome back and forth.

After a while Sango and Miroku showed up at the doorway.

"We need to talk to you two." Mrs. Higurashi left and then they closed the door and sat down, "It's my entire fault this happened."

Inuyasha and Kagome looked up with confusion in their eyes, "What?"

"When I saw you two kissing the other day when Inuyasha first came here, well I was scared. You two barely knew each other anymore and were already going out. I thought you weren't ready yet, so I thought I'd challenge you. Well I wasn't thinking and I called Kikyo and told her everything." Sango got a death glare from the couple in front of her, "Well I didn't know she l was going to actually try destroying you two. All I wanted to do was show you that you weren't ready yet, but in the end it turns out that you are and I'm sorry."

"Sango, it's ok for you to be concerned, but you should have just talked to us." Kagome said.

"I told her she shouldn't." Miroku added.

"You two belong together and I'm sorry for all the pain Kikyo put you through."

"It's ok." Kagome and Inuyasha said in unison. Then the 4 friends all hugged each other.

Each of them had their own thoughts about the night before. They all knew everything was going to be back to normal soon, since Kikyo was going back to California and Naraku was now in jail.

-Sango's Thoughts-

Wow….they forgave me! And I'm so glad this is over!

-Miroku's Thoughts-

I'm glad Inuyasha and Kagome are ok with this and I'm also glad this is over and that Kagome's safe. Now all we have to do is go to that restaurant from yesterday and catch that sexy waitress.

-Kagome & Inuyasha's Thoughts-

We love each other and it has been a painful week, but we survived it together and we always will.

Painful Love

A/N- Well, that's the end of this fanfic. I hope you all enjoyed the fanfic. I'll be writing my next fanfic, Doomsday Journey next. In this story 3 of my friends and I are included and we must save the world before it's destroyed. They must find 4 sacred items, but when they run into their favourite characters they put off the world for them. Will they be able to save the world before it's too late?

In the story there will be anime characters from various shows and some that aren't from animes. Join me next time on Doomsday Journey!