InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Love ❯ Life Sacrifices ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Painful Love

A/N- This is the second to last chapter. I can't believe that I'm actually finishing two fanfics! I really proud of myself and I'd like to thank everyone who reviewed and who read the fanfics, whether you reviewed or not.

Disclaimer- ……Inuyasha…isn't…..mine *sniffles*

Summary- Inuyasha and Kagome go out on their dates. Who wins the fight? What happens to Kagome?

WARNING- The rating of the story has changed because of this chapter.

Chapter 9- Life Sacrifices

Kagome was saying goodbye to her mother when Inuyasha came to pick her, Miroku, and Sango up for their double date. Kagome was wearing a strapless red dress that went down to her knees. Inuyasha and her linked arms and started walking to the car, Inuyasha's brother was driving. Sesshoumaru was now 17 and driving.

They were all in silence until Sesshoumaru finally dropped them off at the restaurant. They walked in and the waiter brought them to their places.

Kagome picked up her menu, "What should I get?"

Inuyasha looked through the menu, "I don't know, but I'm going to have ramen."

"I'm not surprised." Kagome mumbled.

"I heard that."

"Well I'm going to take sushi I guess." Sango said, "Why don't you get the same thing?"

"I'll have that too." Miroku said looking at all the girls that were walking past him.

Sango slapped him, "Sometimes…" She said with an irritated voice.

"I'll just take…" She paused, "Sushi."

The 2 couples talked until the waitress came to their table to take their orders. Miroku started looking her up and down and smirked.

-----------------

"Naraku, I need you."

"Why?"

"I threatened Inuyasha's girlfriend, Kagome."

"And you want me to help?"

"Yes, you're part of that threat. Now this is all you have to do…"

-----------------

"They want sushi, "Inuyasha said pointing to Kagome, Miroku, and Sango, "And I'd like some ramen."

"What would you like to drink?"

Inuyasha looked at everyone expecting them to answer, "I'll have Coke."

"Water please." Kagome said.

"Same."

They all looked at Miroku hoping he'd answer, but all he did was stare at the waitress. Sango coughed loudly getting his attention, "Oh, uh nothing!"

-----------------

It was about 15 minutes later when everyone got what they wanted, "I'm going to go to the bathroom." Kagome said waiting for Inuyasha to move before getting out of the seat.

She started walking towards the bathroom, but when she was about to walk in, someone came towards her and hit her to make her unconscious. It worked and she was now in the person's arms being dragged out of the restaurant. Some people who had seen the incident whispered to other people, but no one seemed to know who the unconscious girl was. The man threw her into the car and ran over to the drivers' seat.

He drove for about half an hour before he came across a forest. He drove to the nearest parking lot and then opened the door in the back. He then took a bottle and filled it with alcohol. He then picked up Kagome and started walking towards the cabin that was in the woods.

After a few minutes they were there. The man tied her to the bed. He then went to the other side of the room and waited till the girl was once again conscious.

-----------------


"Where's Kagome?" Inuyasha asked after she had been gone for 45 minutes, "She's been gone for almost an hour."

"Maybe we should go out looking for her?" Sango was just as worried as Inuyasha.

"Yeah, and she better not have…"

"Inuyasha, she didn't. You heard her she loves you." Miroku interrupted, "Check!"

The waitress came over to the table shortly after and gave the group the check. Inuyasha put money on the table including the tip and Miroku called Sesshoumaru telling him to meet them at the car. Then the three friends ran out of the restaurant in search of Sesshoumaru's car (Sesshoumaru stayed there, but ate somewhere else) and Kagome.

-----------------

Kagome had woken up seeing a man in front of her, but there was something wrong. He, one looked evil, and two, he was in his underwear. She screamed as soon as she saw him and noticed that she was tied to the bed, but she suddenly stopped when the man covered her mouth with his hand.

"Before you ask, I'm Naraku, ex-boyfriend of Kikyo and I don't know why, but I'm helping her."

"I'm not…"

He interrupted, "Break up with Inuyasha or I'll make sure to hurt you."

Tears rolled down Kagome's face, Inuyasha, I hope you find me, "No! I love Inuyasha."

"Fine, then I'll just sit here until you say yes."

After a while Kagome was starting to get thirsty, "I'm thirsty." Naraku walked up to the fridge and hid the smirk on his face. He grabbed the bottle that he had filled earlier and opened it. Then he held the bottom so Kagome could drink it.

It only took a few sips for Kagome to get drunk and when she did Naraku untied her from the bed. He smirked and decided to trick her before he played fun and games.

-----------------

Inuyasha was driving everywhere he could think of, when he noticed a car hidden in the trees. He wasn't sure whose it could be, but he decided he would give it a try. He had Sesshoumaru turn and park next to the car and could smell Kagome's scent.

"I can smell, Kagome." He said starting to follow the scent, "You two stay here."

Inuyasha jumped from tree to tree until he heard a scream. He knew it was Kagome's. He jumped to the ground and noticed that there was a cabin not to far away.

-----------------

Naraku kissed Kagome one more time before tucking her under the covers and putting his clothes back on. He knew after a few minutes he had to stop. He had made she that she lost her virginity and that she was no longer a virgin and then stopped. Then right when he had slipped his shirt back on the door fell to the ground. A low growl could be heard.

"Naraku," Inuyasha growled, "First you take Kikyo, and then you try hurting Kagome!?"

"Only to ruin you, Inuyasha," Naraku smirked as Inuyasha went up to Kagome and tried to wake her up. She had fallen asleep right when Naraku left the bed to put his clothes on. He was about to pull the covers down and pick her up, when he realized that she was naked.

"You raped her?" Inuyasha exclaimed. His eyes were filled with anger and he threw a punch at Naraku hitting him in the face. He held him to the floor like he had to Kouga, "Don't EVER touch her again." Inuyasha picked up Kagome's clothes and wrapped her with the blanket. Picking her up, he walked out of the cabin and jumped so he could get to the car as fast as possible.

Sango and Miroku were waiting outside the door. It was chilly out and Miroku had his arm around Sango's shoulders. When the two saw Inuyasha carrying Kagome they ran over to them.

"What's wrong?"

"Naraku got her drunk and took advantage of her…" He hesitated, "He wouldn't tell me why, but I have a feeling Kagome probably knows why.

"Why don't you ask her tomorrow when she's better?"

"That's what I was planning." They all got in the car. Miroku and Sango sat in the very back while Inuyasha took care of Kagome in the middle seats.

They all sat in silence like they had earlier, except this time it was different. Not even a cricket could be heard. It was quieter than it ever had been until Kagome woke up. She started singing baby rhymes and wouldn't stay still until Inuyasha told her to go back to sleep. At first she had acted like a child and kept refusing, but then Inuyasha rocked her back and forth hoping it would work. It actually did.

Once they had gotten to the Shrine, Inuyasha took Kagome to her room and lay her down, "I can't believe he did that…I hope you feel better tomorrow." He stroked her hair and kissed her on the crown of her head. When he started downstairs he could hear Miroku and Sango explaining what happened to Kagome. Sango was sitting next to Mrs. Higurashi who was almost in tears.

-----------------

After Sango, Miroku, and Inuyasha left they were about to go into the car when they saw Kouga walking up to the house.

"Inuyasha, are you afraid you'll lose?" Inuyasha was already angry enough at Naraku hurting Kagome and didn't want Kouga to make it worse.

"Kouga, we can't fight right, ok?"

Kouga only smirked, "So you are? I guess the mutt loses." Inuyasha started to growl and Sango and Miroku tried to hold him back, but it was too late. He already punched Kouga and held him to the ground.

"Look," He said angrily, "Kagome was just raped thanks to Kikyo's ex-boyfriend, Naraku! I just went to save her and she's not in a good shape to talk to anyone. So leave both of us alone!" Inuyasha's grip on Kouga's neck was getting tighter.

Kouga grabbed Inuyasha's arm, but for some odd reason he couldn't, "Fine! You win!" He said as Inuyasha's grip was still getting tighter, but as soon as he said those words the grip loosened. Kouga's neck was covered cuts from Inuyasha claws and now was bleeding fresh blood.

Inuyasha walked to the car and slammed it shut, followed by Miroku and Sango, before Kouga could do anything else. Kouga only watched Sesshoumaru drive the car away and then looked up at Kagome's bedroom window.

Sorry, Kagome. I lost all because Inuyasha was furious…

A/N- This chapter is over 1600 words! I so happy! On word, with size 10 font it's almost 5 pages. This is also my favorite chapter of the story. I think everyone would like this chapter the best too, but then again you never know what kind of chapters everyone likes. Well I think the next chapter is the last and then it's the epilogue. Hope you liked this story! R&R please! Arrigato!